forum

My skin is not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Egglessnoob
So I am making a mix of a skin I made on osuskinner.com and white cats skin, but I'm having a problem my hit circles and approach circles are not showing up as they should. My hit circles are white and so are the approach but they show up as red yellow blue and green and I dont know why this does not happen on any other skin. And yes Ignore beat map skins is on. I am vary new to osu! I hope someone can help me :) https://www.mediafire.com/file/an3w8j72h1bces5/Egglessnoob_skin.osk/file
Here is the skin for testing and stuff
Corne2Plum3
In the skin.ini file, you set the combo colors to red, yellow, blue and green.

To change the combo colors, change the values of Combo1, Combo2, ... under [Colours] section. For the color white, use the value 255,255,255. So you should have something like this:
[Colours]
Combo1: 255,255,255
Combo2: 255,255,255
Combo3: 255,255,255
Combo4: 255,255,255
Topic Starter
Egglessnoob
I found the file by searching "this pc" the just typing "skin.ini" this there a better way of opening this and the skin folder where all the pngs are?

edit: when I do this I find lots of shortcuts and configuration settings when I open them it takes me to notepad how to I make the changes and save it in notepad and it change in osu?

edit: I got it to work some how but I would still like to know how all this works and how to do it for next time
Jangsoodlor

Egglessnoob wrote:

I found the file by searching "this pc" the just typing "skin.ini" this there a better way of opening this and the skin folder where all the pngs are?
click "open current skin folder" (where my cursor is)

Egglessnoob wrote:

edit: when I do this I find lots of shortcuts and configuration settings when I open them it takes me to notepad how to I make the changes and save it in notepad and it change in osu?
After you change the settings in the skin.ini file, go back to the game and press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S or just switch to another skin and switch back. (Note: every skin have skin.ini in its folder. Be careful)