forum

What's your biggest flex in life?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nikolai
Interested to know what kind of things people have that they are proud of
Stomiks
I won my school's book reading competition by reading 200 books within the 1 year time limit. 2nd place's book count was 51.

Everyone went insane the second they hear that. The whole auditorium was filled with applause and screaming, similar to the "And everyone clapped." stories.
keremaru
It's a three-way tie between the one time I got a 100% on a geometry test that was considered hard enough to warrant a max score adjustment, giving me somewhere around a 125% grade on the test; the multiple Japanese tests I aced and got extra points on for using kanji with furigana; or the amount of sen'ensatsu I accumulated each year in Japanese class, being over 50 each year. (The teacher only gave out one sen'ensatsu for every assignment, project or accomplishment in the class.)

There's also having 10,000pp by the end of my school career, but that's not really my biggest flex.
JustABeginner
Got first for the fast multiplication questions test, competing all students whose the same batch/year as me in my school - reminder that using calculators are not allowed.
I got all 100 questions correct and the fastest person to hand in the test.

Edit: Nowadays I feel stupid. wkwkwk
Aireunaeus
I've got 1st place at a 100m run and everyone was cheering loudly at me like if i'm an popular Actor Coming on Stage. 8-)
DM FOR MUTUAL
I have multiple maxouts in nes tetris
Nuuskamuikkunen
I know the name, flag and location of every country from memory. Capitals though...
Corne2Plum3
kuku
ive gotten #2 in agario 3 times
Jellinad
I could do math well in kindergarten... not actual hard high-level math, just addition and subtraction with 3 digit numbers which was seen as something crazy
It is very depressing that this is the pinnacle of my life lmao
npc_BeaniCraft
i caught a full odds shiny graveler (and it had explosion) and was able to evolve it!
I AM VERY SMART
Yes
[ Sebastian ]
This:

Okay, it isn't my proudest achievement in life obviously. That would be depressing if it was. But it's still something I've been trying to complete for a long while.
Nuuskamuikkunen

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

This:

Okay, it isn't my proudest achievement in life obviously. That would be depressing if it was. But it's still something I've been trying to complete for a long while.
Congrats man!
179bpm
just recently i beat matt
[ Sebastian ]

179bpm wrote:

just recently i beat matt
You didn't even break your Wii Remote. Nice!