forum

Ralsei Dark - A cute Deltarune themed skin [STD/Taiko/CTB/Mania] [16:9/16:10] [SD & HD] (v1.2)

posted
Total Posts
show more
- cirno -
its super cute :D
Optimus Prime
i love this
Stomiks
Nice skin corne :)
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

Update v1.2!!!

I listened to your feedback since the release of the v1.1, especially about the bad combo break, and also made a few improvement of what I wanted to have as a user of this skin. I also added new features that has been asked in this thread or on Reddit, such as circles notes in Mania or "Rafis HDDT" hitcircles.

Details of the update:
  1. Result screen: fixed the incorrect opacity of the cell "Total Score", row 1.
  2. Replaced the combobreak sound by a better one, whoich sound better and not loud as hell.
  3. Made combo colors (default colors of hitcircles and fruits) brighter.
  4. Made the hit50/100 in STD, Taiko hit150 and Mania hit100/200 darker to increase their contrast, especially with the hit300.
  5. Added missing @2x sprite version of combo-x.png.
  6. Added custom pause-loop song.
  7. Changed the way Extras are organized: now all Extras are given in the same folder with an unique number.
To give you more personalisation of the skin, I also added some new Extras.
  1. Added 4 more hitcircles styles (NM1 no glow, NM2 glow/no glow, DT).
  2. Added Mania circles style.
  3. Added yellow cursor.
julesArules
where menu background ;(
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

julesArules wrote:

where menu background ;(
What do you mean exactly?
D3C1M4L
i vote!
Kinect
Thats a good skin, Congrats,. I vote too!
RaFaReAcH
I saw it on BTMC's video and went "Oh this was hella made by Corne2Plum" SO HARD I just had to check the page, this is sick, good job!
FennyFen
A fantastic skin, literally no complaints and I wish I would have been back in osu! to vote for this masterpiece. The only improvement I can say is adding a laser version, something that I hope a lot of others want as well!
_Namaki
Such a nice and cute skin! I honestly wish I voted for this. Probably my first character skin lol
Mekadon
Can i have a link to the fail pause music? The world revolving song
FatahBisa
i need this
yedet cool
very good it matches the things i like,nevermind low acc
Tnatan
how i just found it today?
Versilver
Wait, so this skin was made by YOU???
cr0w
this will always be the greatest skin in all of standard. still proud of you corne
forest13
ISSUE: mania receptor is not alligned with hitposition in 4k
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

forest13 wrote:

ISSUE: mania receptor is not alligned with hitposition in 4k
what do you mean? Can you give more details about your issue?
Twoyo
super late BUT a dancing ralsei would be so cool for taiko mode!
Skychase
Hi! I just had to say I love this skin and it is adorable! It's nice and clean for the mode I play and the Miss-hit sound isn't super distracting 10/10 would download again! (^v^)'")
elvisAa1221
How to get the circle style mania
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

elvisAa1221 wrote:

How to get the circle style mania
Open skin folder, you should find a folder called Extras. Then, look at a folder called Mania circles or something like that, copy all of it's content and paste it inside the skin root folder. Overwrite files with the same name when pasting.