forum

Draw characters for an object show! (14/19)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaxIsABigKaiju
Draw characters for an object show!
19 characters will be picked to compete in Battle For Kudosu! (BFKudosu! for short)
Farfocele
i'll get back to you soon
MrMcMikey22
Because no one decided to draw anything somehow I have created three characters...

My profile picture..He is a guy that gets upset very easily and possibly even confused, which results of him behaving very tense, but is mostly a nice guy.

And these two guy that I have made from my osu! Green Bit Skin, but somehow I wish I wanna create a cartoon about these two constantly doing challenges.

A green boi..His name is Charlez and is the guy who made a robot, because he lonely :( He is a playful and jolly guy, constantly thinking of some challenges he wants to give a challenge for his robot, he wants to have a lot of fun with his creation that he had built, but can also be annoying if taken too far, he acts basically like child would normally act, but thankfully calms down if the robot gets sick of him acting like a baby.

And that robot that has a cute looking ball to electrocute something. (Idk what name I should give to him...)
It's a very calm robot. It doesn't talk much to Charlez and regrets some of the challenges that he has accepted, that Charlez has decided it would be a great idea to verse, but he almost always accepts him to do these kind of verses that Charlez has thought about anyways.
MrMcMikey22

Farfocele wrote:

bruh you done yet? xD
Farfocele

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

bruh you done yet? xD
I can just tell this is gonna flop...
MrMcMikey22

Farfocele wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

bruh you done yet? xD
I can just tell this is gonna flop...

uhhhhhhh...guess imma draw all 19 of em xD
mirable
can you add me plz
lol
MrMcMikey22

I have created two characters..
A buff cat and a cute cat <3

And another character:

Poorly drawn Farfocele...Idk why she depressed she need a hug O_O
MrMcMikey22
I actually drew that character like 3 months ago and tried to replace my old profile with this, but uhh I guess I don't wanna...
Hey now he's a Rockstar, gettin' his show on! Yoo! HEEEEEYY!!! I call him "Punk"!

Also Tetotetotetotetoteto!!!!! O_O

When you are so bored that making art was a win win choice...lol xp "Goofy Ahh Grande" moment

Cirno gets a victory royale and then brags everybody about her first win after 999 solo losses, which is somehow the most impressive thing cirno has done ever lol xP

When Cirno gets a dub in Fumonite O_O
Farfocele

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

And another character:

I see, a Farfocele reference
MrMcMikey22

Farfocele wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

And another character:

I see, a Farfocele reference
I know xP

also are u done yet?

And this idk lol
MrMcMikey22
Cannun, the "cannon spider" is a spider that has a cannon on his arse to shoot some web balls at the target that go by a maximum of 200 km/h. it can be upgraded even to even further levels of it's power O_O

Generally unstable circle "Culable":
B0ii

Meet Dark Eye! He is a very unstable being
MrMcMikey22
wait a minute this gives me flashblacks hoooooold up! O_O

community/forums/topics/1821671?n=44

(I'll bump my thread too, because I wanna do it right now, but now I wanna turn my whole ot idea thing into a joke show.)
Corne2Plum3

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

(I'll bump my thread too, because I wanna do it right now, but now I wanna turn my whole ot idea thing into a joke show.)
It's been 14 months, I'm not sure if he remember it...
his everything

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

It's been 14 months, I'm not sure if he remember it...
It would be sooooo good if he still rember