forum

Double Followpoints

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UnknownNate
I'm trying to modify a skin I like to make it a little better, and I tried importing some followpoints from other skins that I liked. However, when I put them in and tried to play a map, the followpoints were displayed twice, once when they should and again after I hit the note.

I found an old forum post saying something about having like 60 followpoint images to better animate it and I found another skin that had that and tried it, but they still just flashed twice (actually they stopped displaying entirely today, not sure why).

If anyone knows how to fix this or has a skin they know has working followpoints that I can try using, then I'm down to try them out. All I really prefer is that they are white/light gray and more thin. Thanks in advance :D
Corne2Plum3
You probably have this line in your skin.ini while your followpoints doesn't support 60 FPS

AnimationFramerate: 60

All you have to do to fix the followpoints is to remove this line, but it may break other animated elements.
Topic Starter
UnknownNate

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

You probably have this line in your skin.ini while your followpoints doesn't support 60 FPS

AnimationFramerate: 60

All you have to do to fix the followpoints is to remove this line, but it may break other animated elements.
I went into the skin.ini file and just set it to 0 and it stopped the double animation. Previously it was set to 15, I tried setting it to other numbers but I still got the same issue until I put it at 0. It is a little choppy for slow and long distances but that's a rare case so I don't mind. Thanks for the help!