forum

The OT!Stone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keremaru
From out of nowhere, a gigantic rock falls, landing conveniently in OT.
You may interact with the stone.
Corne2Plum3
Look if there's any symbol or text that I can't understand
Apraxye
Can I push the stone down a hill to murder Cerno?
z0z
try to get on top of the stone
Stomiks
Appraise it then sell it
haha i rolypoly
pee on the stone
levesterz
I will lick the stone
Topic Starter
keremaru

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Look if there's any symbol or text that I can't understand
The stone is laced by a single loop of alien scripture, not decipherable by technology from this galaxy.

Puck- wrote:

You attempt to move the stone, but it's too heavy to be affected by your output.

z0z wrote:

try to get on top of the stone
You climb on top of the stone, and you don't see anything other than a vast ocean of galaxies. You swore you were just in OT.

Stomiks wrote:

Appraise it then sell it
It's just a giant rock. Besides, nobody knows what that ring of alien script says, and they aren't willing to risk any liability to even price it.

pk kkr toho 999 wrote:

pee on the stone
You pee on the stone, but the pee dissipates immediately. It must have an anti-projectile defense mechanism.

levesterz wrote:

I will lick the stone
Since it just entered from nowhere, it is still cold. You get your tongue stuck on the stone.
onko342
trace my finger across the alien scriptures
Topic Starter
keremaru

onko342 wrote:

trace my finger across the alien scriptures
They're shallow, but cold. Even though you don't know what they say, you can tell this text has unimaginable potential behind its strict angles and lines.
abraker
take a hammer and nail and try to split the stone in to two
Cerno

keremaru wrote:

Puck- wrote:

You attempt to move the stone, but it's too heavy to be affected by your output.
weak ass mf
Topic Starter
keremaru

abraker wrote:

take a hammer and nail and try to split the stone in to two
You manage to introduce a pike to the stone, but as soon as you attempt to strike it with a hammer it immediately recoils your attack, sending you flying with ten times the force of impact you would have struck onto the pike.
It appears to not only possess an anti-projectile defense system, but a general defenses system as well.
INFORMATION GAINED:
- Repudiant to assault
Farfocele
throw a nuke onto it
Topic Starter
keremaru

Farfocele wrote:

throw a nuke onto it
!!! 注意 !!!
Launching a nuke at the gigantic stone WILL have immediate negative impacts on the surrounding area, and potentially the OT landscape as you know it.
Do you still wish to continue?
Y/N
Farfocele

keremaru wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

throw a nuke onto it
!!! 注意 !!!
Launching a nuke at the gigantic stone WILL have immediate negative impacts on the surrounding area, and potentially the OT landscape as you know it.
Y/N
Actually, don't throw a nuke at it, throw an ICBM loaded with conventional explosives on it, so it doesn't spew out radiation everywhere
z0z
jump
Manishh
Help puck to push the stone
Topic Starter
keremaru

Farfocele wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

throw a nuke onto it
!!! 注意 !!!
Y/N
Actually, don't throw a nuke at it, throw an ICBM loaded with conventional explosives on it, so it doesn't spew out radiation everywhere
!!! 注意 !!!
Launching an intercontinental ballistic missile completely filled to the brim with conventional explosives at the gigantic stone WILL have immediate negative impacts on the surrounding area, and potentially the OT landscape as you know it.
Y/N

z0z wrote:

jump
You jump while on top of the stone. For a brief moment, you regain vision of OT. However, as soon as you land back down, you return to the ocean of galaxies. What the hell?

Manishh wrote:

Even with the combined force, it is still far too difficult to move even a centimeter from its site.
Farfocele

keremaru wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

throw a nuke onto it
!!! 注意 !!!
Y/N
!!! 注意 !!!
Launching an intercontinental ballistic missile completely filled to the brim with conventional explosives at the gigantic stone WILL have immediate negative impacts on the surrounding area, and potentially the OT landscape as you know it.
Y/N

z0z wrote:

jump
You jump while on top of the stone. For a brief moment, you regain vision of OT. However, as soon as you land back down, you return to the ocean of galaxies. What the hell?

Manishh wrote:

Even with the combined force, it is still far too difficult to move even a centimeter from its site.
Actually, i would like to put just enogth dynamite for the rock to explode on the rock, can i just do that instead?
show more