forum

Problem with switching skin often

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Minami - Kun
Anyone know how I could possible stop switching skins so often?
ive tried switching cold turkey but i cant stick with 1 skin.
also if youve got some reccomendations for good standard skins, i like long cursortrails and am not really picky on the hit circles
Ivk0
Is it a problem to switch skins often? I see almost every top player using a different skin for every video. Perhaps you still haven't found a skin good enough for your taste and feel unsatisfied? Why not try mixing skins and taking all the elements from the skins you like and putting them into one? Idk but i don't think it's anything to worry about.
Topic Starter
Minami - Kun

Ivk0 wrote:

Is it a problem to switch skins often? I see almost every top player using a different skin for every video. Perhaps you still haven't found a skin good enough for your taste and feel unsatisfied? Why not try mixing skins and taking all the elements from the skins you like and putting them into one? Idk but i don't think it's anything to worry about.
for most people it really isnt a problem but i dont have a lot of space on my computer to keep downloading new skins which i do quite frequently. ive also tried mixing skins before but i dont know which ones i like best. if i find a skin that i like i download it and their is always something with it that i dont like, whether its anime or the hit circles theres always something that throws me off. i dont just use one skin everyday, its like i change skins every few minutes.
Corne2Plum3
Delete all of your skins and use the default one: you will not switch skin anymore ;)
jbminerlol
use the og classic default one from the old versions then you feel good