forum

osu at school

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpeedyChip
ok so, i really want to try to download osu at my schools computer lab, but the thing is, the schools internet is saying that the site is "dangerous", i managed to download osu!lazer, but i have to figure out how to get the beatmaps.

anyways thought i should share, its funny to me
abraker
Ah, the joys of using proxies sites to bypass school content blockers. I remember signing up to a mailing list from which you receive a bunch of new links to proxies every day, 99% of which were blocked by the time I had the chance to try them in 5th or 6th period. Those were the days.
Karmine
In my superior school we used proxies given by a teacher because the school blocked sites we actually needed for some classes :lol:
HoosierTransfer
bruh my school forces us to use bad chromebooks
Alf on osu

HoosierTransfer wrote:

bruh my school forces us to use bad chromebooks
Thats the same to my class. Dunno why these schools use a windows pc but mine uses a chromebook.
onko342
My school also uses chromebooks and they are bad. The desktops in the pc labs aren't exactly ok either (some of them malfunction, for example the one in the very front and left has a glitchy screen)
Thankfully I got my new laptop so I can finally escape from the chromebooks
And yes I have osu! on my laptop but I can't really bring my tablet so I'm forced to use mouse while using laptop
Corne2Plum3
You should study instead of playing osu! at school
Apraxye
Man, those were fun times. Every once in a while trying to bypass the school content blockers, some attempts more successful than others. Would mainly play the original Bloons TD.
Potffin
Heh I installed osu on my class's smart board. and played on there. Of course I had awful aim on there. Still It feels satisfying imo.