forum

Rate The Pinned Scores Of The User Above You / 10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
THAT_otaku
o/

Someone was bound to make this so I thought I'd get in quick and do it myself hehe :P
Very self-explanatory, rate the Pinned Scores of the user above you (as a whole/overall) with a score out of 10 (0 - 10, 10 being the most epic and 0 being not-so-epic). For anyone who doesn't know, Pinned Scores can be found just above Top Plays on a user's profile, and can in theory be any play at all that a user wants to display.

Do not out-right Insult people, try to leave something insightful/helpful without being toxic, if anything at all :)
After all, this is just for fun : D

I'll start us off with Peppy's Pinned Score: 10/10
:thumbs up:
Vaniels
Wtf, FL, EZ, ok... 8/10.
Also I'm first
Lappland
9/10 long maps and high consistency but painful chokes
lolboatz
4/10 because juvenile is cool but there are way cooler scores that could be pinned in your tops than a 30 second farm map (dmc or crescent moon for example)
Voidedosu
8.5/10.

The only negative is the shorter Quaver at the bottom. THe rest are fucking boss (especially the full-length Jiyuu no Tsubasa).
Joon Yorigami
9/10 nice SS ranks but play more mods nerd
[AlphaCentauri]
nice SS'es 100/100

also i just chose random shit for my pinned lmao

edit: NEVER MIND SOMEONE GOT THERE BEFORE I DID
MBmasher
8/10 very clean, although i like your actual top 100 more lol

edit: that was meant for voidedosu 3 of us just fucking posted at the same time
okay for alphacent: 7/10 again some nice plays and nice xevel pass but again i like your actual top plays more
Endaris
10/10, what more than high combo FL scores could you actually want screw that no title diff though, it's just a bad map actually nevermind, mixed it up with the kuchizuke diamond lemur, not actually sure about the no title one
Patatitta
epic ez 6 year old ez score 7/10
Voidedosu
Wow, 3 people just really wanted to tell me what they thought about me, I guess. So, in turn: No u, thanks, and enjoy the smorgashbord of plays while they last.

ALso, 4/10 for your Standard plays.
Mamat
Nice NM plays, I want that consistency during playing osu! mode :D 8/10
x-chan
Insane acc and pretty long too, sadly I don't play catch so am sorry for being noob but I'd say 10/10 👍
squidstain
6/10, image material 3 mod is obviously cool but im sure you have some more plays than you can put in your pinned
7ambda
You're reading too hard bro, don't strain your eyes

📖/10
SOOO
I don't know the maps therefore they're probably good scores 10/10
aetheur
10/10 too good
[RUE]Bambinex
This one's a banger 7/10
rmanz
10/10 I don't play catch the beat but probably they're good scores based on the comments on the maps
Joon Yorigami
10/10 you have cool scores there, and then +fl holy crap
show more