baraatje123 wrote:Can you please get a little more information about the epilepsy warning?epilepsy warning is for players who have epilepsy photosentivity thingy i dont know.
I'm quite sure in a case with a SB as strong as this it's fine
I was talking about whether or not this is allowed in Taiko mode
btw here's another update.
You forgot to turn on the widescreen support.
check every diff. Fixed, with previous SB this was really messed up (as they were scaled incorrectly)
Gray Veyron wrote:
Hi again! Here's my recheck~ Sorry for another big delay ;A; No kudosuOkay,[> Kantan <]
- 02:05:958 (19,20,21,22) - It'd sound better if it's k d k d, well...
- 02:17:958 (42,43,44,45,46,47,48) - Probably just my suggestion, i prefer a rhythm like this one here.
- 02:37:158 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern has inconsistency with Ftsu, there are some notes going through to 3/1 or sth. And Futsuu is likely a little empty. Changed futsuu
- 02:53:158 (25) - How about a D here? song track sounds intense much.
- 03:12:358 (58) - ^, probably the crash sound on the song track. Made it K
- 03:18:658 (66) - Why would this note be the only 1/4 over all previous patterns? This is a little complex for players imo.. It's the end of the sound (a 2/1 break would be weird as there is no sound then, but there is after a 7/4
[> Futsuu <]
- 01:53:958 (15,1) - K K, for consistency with Kntn.
- 01:55:558 (2,1,1) - This is likely some... little overlaps, idk.. but i prefer splitting them for visibility to players.
- 02:19:558 (57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69) - That's somewhat some Ds and Ks streaming, I'm wondering what are you planning to do here. I don't understand this ;A; It's a very strong stressed sound, thus a finish feels best to me
- 02:54:358 (29,30) - dk? the pitch on (30)'s part sounds a little high. For the claps, but this feels better, fixed
- 03:00:758 (42,43) - ^ It's already dk O.o
- 03:12:358 (64) - Same as the previous diff. Same as previous diff
- 03:18:258 (76,77,78) - A little hard for players to time these objects for a perfect click, seems striking... I think the way I changed this is good now (not entirely sure (due to the 3/4 note)
- - Looks okay to me... maybe this diff should calm down a little bit, so as you ._.''
[> Cdh's Muzukashii <]
- 00:01:958 (2) - d maybe? since the light sound on the song track is kinda low to me.
- 00:15:988 (10,11,12,13) - I prefer ddd k here, for consistency with Oni.
- 00:23:188 (37) - k here, for following some percussion ofc.
- 00:25:988 (42) - D? i can hear a cymbal sound on this part.
- 00:30:188 (57) - k, same reason.
- 00:38:788 (81) - D, just as you've done on 00:45:188 (104) -
- 00:39:788 (84) - The rhythm would sound better if you moved this to 00:40:249 - , and ofc the part here sounds really intense imo. There is no 40:249 snapped
- 00:57:358 (18,19) - dd? I guess you should do something different than similar patterns again and again... MAde it kd for vocals
- 01:01:358 (35,36,37,38) - kk dd, Might help some players for reading the notes smoother.
- 01:09:158 (65,66,67,68,69,70,71) - Maybe ddkkddk here instead? Or you can also dkdkddd, just my opinion.
- 01:14:158 (87,88,89,90) - Same as 01:01:358 (35,36,37,38) -, ehh well, this also goes to other similar patterns.
- 01:28:758 (37) - k, same reason.
- - Ehh to avoid huge mods of adding kats and dons, I prefer you should check them all further yourself ;n;
- 01:45:958 (16,17,18) - ddk might sound better here imo, maybe dkd too idk.
- 02:04:158 (28,29,30,31) - Ctrl + G? idk, but just following the pitch on the song track...
- - From 02:11:558 (65) - to 02:20:958 (112) - , this is a reeaaaaally long pattern, since this is Muzu diff. I think you should remove some notes to give players a break and space for playability.
- 02:32:558 (32,33) - kd, might follow the song track better imo.
- 02:51:758 (47,49) - d? same reason as above.
- - If only you follow more of the instruments on the song track, and maybe a little vocals. It wouldn't hurt the diff much...
[> Cdh's Oni <]
- - Likely, almost the same issues spotted in Muzu. So i will now, mention the different ones. Lolwut? Only a few things about muzu are also wrong in oni (like 2-3 things O.o)
- 00:13:388 (32) - The part here doesn't seem to be high-pitched, so i think d should fit here.
- 00:15:188 (43,44) - kd, for percussion on the song track.
- 00:32:788 (157,158,159) - kdd, same reason as above.
- 00:53:158 - What's this unsnapped inherited point? or is it snapped to 1/8 or sth? It's 1/8 (Was previouslt the star of kiai, until the timing change (1/8 off) came in
- 01:17:158 (458,459,460,461,462,463,464) - The rhythm of the stream here doesn't really match the music, mostly the song track. So i think you should remake it by adding the ks on 1/1 or 1/2 beat, it feels off on 1/4s Redid the stream and made a nice pattern.
- 01:18:958 (473) - Same as 00:13:388 (32) -
- 01:27:958 (529,530,531,532,533) - How about kkddk here? or kkddd maybe.. kkdkd feels best to me (for pitch)
- 01:40:458 (610) - Move this k to 01:40:558 - for avoiding off-beats? There are more of these, so try finding them.
- 02:05:158 (754) - D? There's this cymbal sound idk..
- 02:24:258 (897,898) - This is unrankable, a note that overlapped a finisher note. Seems really noticeable, so it's best you avoid this matter. It's not unrankable. It is if they are both of the same color. D is red, which isn't blue, so it's fine
- 02:34:558 (949) - What does this K follows? it doesn't seem fitting on the part imo.
- 03:13:758 (247) - d maybe, i'm not sure, but this is overusing kats.
- 03:18:558 (279,280) - Same as 02:24:258 (897,898) - color=#FF0000]It's not unrankable. It is if they are both of the same color. D is red, which isn't blue, so it's fine[/color]
- - I also wanted to say, SV changing like on 02:40:577 - , or 02:52:472 - , is surely unrankable. It's quite too fast for reading the notes and coming out all of a sudden, so it's best you remake to a normal 1.00x inherited point Made it 1.1 and 1.2.
- - Some super long patterns are quite striking, but in the other hands, i also seen some nice patterns. It would've been perfect if you only follow most tracks on the music ;p
Ehhh, i'm not sure about adding an epilepsy warning in Taiko. It seems quite uncomfortable for me to taiko icon this. But i'll find some answers/opinions from other BNs for assuring the general checks and other issues found here.
I'll check back again, once i'm done!
Thanks!! (Noreply is fixed)