forum

The Genie Game

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sleep Powder
Granted but the bees crash at your place for the night and decided to live with you forever....and act like bitches.

I wish for The Genie Game 2.
Kitsunemimi
Granted but it was made by Weegee and everyone killed it.

I wish that i would stop aching from summer camp.
Wojjan
Granted, but because you didn't go to camp in the first place to avoid the pain, you got summer's cramp!
I wish for better puns
kuwarudo
Granted they aren't punny

I wish for my headache to stop without me getting my head hurt in any manner
Sleep Powder
Granted....I can orange that...but that would mean I would have to visit you.
pun?

I wish for even better puns
Wojjan
Granted, but you have to ask that girl in the park that always sprays stingy liquid at you to invent them. You can BET HER puns are good!

betterer puns plox
kuwarudo
Granted: here you go http://www.punoftheday.com/

i wish for healing
Sleep Powder
Granted, but you're gonna have to return the favor by doing something for me

I wish Sundays were fun days instead of Mondays so Saturday can be a fun day with Friday.
Kitsunemimi
Granted but.... Sundays and Saturdays are naturally fun days, so your wish inverted them, making them stupid days.

I wish that my dad would unblock me from our router.
5ku112
He unblocks you but he fucks up the router BIG TIME and you have to pay for a new one.

I wish that the next post contains sarcasm.
Wojjan
Granted. Really

I wish animask stops posting
5ku112
A strager is you.

I wish for an understanding of the Fred Meyers playland.
Sleep Powder
Granted but the genie was on hold...

I wish for kuu
kuwarudo
granted---ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i wish for my internet to be cut off
Kitsunemimi
Granted but you soon realized how tormenting it was and killed yourself.

I wish that my GTA SA would work again... and no 'you had a virus', 'your computer broke down', 'the Genie doesn't believe in theft', or any of that shit.
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan
Granted, but you can't Ebon Hold a controller or keyboard, let alone play it.
pun of the day

I wish for a better Taiko editor
Kitsunemimi
Granted, it's better....... by one bug fix.

I wish that summer would last for a couple more weeks.
thepianist
Granted, but it gets too hot and the polar ice caps melt flooding the whole planet. (which means you die. D:)

I wish for money to grow on a tree in my [secure and secret] backyard.
Jinxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kuwarudo
Granted, but you let it slip from your hand causing a water spillage, you tried getting a cloth to clean the water but you slipped on the water and fell to the stairs, from the 98th floor, it just so happened that the staircase is built to allow rolling balls to fall to the first floor without difficulty, so you fell until the first floor, which resulted in a coma.

(wat)

I wish for the same glass of water
Kitsunemimi
Granted but the Genie forced you to scoop up the water from the ground into the cup from which it has been spilled from.

I wish that I would get some more e-mails daily, that aren't spam or annoying stupid pointless things.
Sleep Powder
Granted...you have mail.

I wish for quotes.
5ku112
SPOILER
Granted
SPOILER
Happens

I wish for Super Smash Flash to be finished.
rust45
Wojjan
Granted, but YOUR retarded grammar killed you.

I wish for this day to fit in a 21-hr patters, because of the all-nighter for the singing meeting.
Sleep Powder
Granted but you lose your voice for the next 10 months.

I wish for a better avatar.
Derekku
Granted, but someone steals it from you.

I wish I didn't start school this week :(
Kitsunemimi
Granted, it started two weeks ago.

I wish for world domination with :O.
MMzz
Granted But yours are :O are now O: (lul)

I wish for more smiely faces to but at my use. :P
Kitsunemimi
Granted, you get smiely faces. But the Genie thought you meant smelly faces instead of smiley faces, so you got smelly faces. And they REEK. ....Of TYPO!!!!

I wish that I'm fully 100%, without a flaw, ready for school tomorrow (not that I need it).
Esupanitix
Granted but you're never ready for anything else, like me coming back.

I wish I could think of a hitcircle for my Weegee Skin.
adam2046
Granted, your skin's on fire, you're on fire, everything is on fire...wait, what was your wish again?

I wish I was Batman.
Nachy
Granted, you get killed by Darkseid's Omega Sanction and your consciousness gets sent in the distant past as a caveman.

I wish for Marvel VS Capcom 3
Starrodkirby86
Granted, but you aren't able to play it or buy it. :<

I wish for
Cheery
Granted, but has exploded.

I wish for another wish.
Nachy
Sleep Powder
Kitsunemimi
Granted, you have all the time in the world for modding. ALL THE TIME. And only for modding. Go use the time to mod every map in WIP and Pending.

I wish animask had a better avatar.
5ku112
show more