forum

Hardest Beatmap Ever

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wishy
TAG4 maps are all kind of the hardest maps in the game by far (talking about ranked) imo.
jesse1412
Only utage is harder to pass than 4d, the other tag4's are pretty easy too.
Wishy
Well that's true, most TAG maps are about 1 or 2 hard parts (if you just want to clear). But all of them are harder to FC than 4D imo.
Zare
why does this thread just keep coming back
silmarilen
because some random person that cant even pass insanes plays a map he cant pass and thinks "wow this must be the hardest map ever"
MillhioreF
gee williker guys have you heard about the big black? that map is really hard :) :) 8-)
Kodora
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/7671

awp wrote:

Apparently someone got to the first break in Shotgun Symphony [Impossibly Intense] but nobody's even come close to getting halfway through that map.

Using half-time I got pretty close to the first break but couldn't make it.
heh, still hardest - noone S it nomod :\
CXu
#3 nomod score 8-)
But yeah, shotgun symphony is probably the hardest in terms of complexity in patterns (4d is just hard because high bpm and long/huge streams).
Excluding all the maps that were made for watching Auto playing, Big Money would be the hardest, of all the ranked maps, TAG4s are the hardest, then Scoapp, nickname for image-material, then stuff like big black, freedom dive, pluto, and everything else, I guess.
Aqo

B-52 wrote:

Excluding all the maps that were made for watching Auto playing, Big Money would be the hardest
How did it not get excluded

Aqo wrote:

B-52 wrote:

Excluding all the maps that were made for watching Auto playing, Big Money would be the hardest
How did it not get excluded
Well, theoretically Big Money is at least mapped for human... some maps like this is the most eggpain map you've ever seen is not, and I'm pretty much talking about excluding them. :D
MarioBound
Someone should map a ranked lolwtf version of Big Money.
The 5-diff one is not enough.
Even if $100 is bloody hard.
Japowpow
MarioBound are you talking about this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/109928

(Also look at the tags: the big black freedom dive for the big money of atama no taisou featuring blue dragon yeah yeah woo woo dunna dunna dunna duna dunna dunna dunna skystar vocaloid attack on titan guren no yumiya shingeki no kyojin moe kawaii uguu the best 10/10 would hug )

I'm not sure if Blue Dragon actually intended for this to get ranked, but I think I remember him saying something about trying to make something that cookiezi couldn't FC, or something along those lines.
Lach
no

cant you people let this thread rip in peace?
KoveGames
Must I remind you all of Scarlett Rose :roll:
Zare
oh FOR FUCKS SAKE
silmarilen

Zarerion wrote:

oh FOR FUCKS SAKE
everytime someone posts scarlet rose in this topic i wish i could punch them through my screen
Soulg

silmarilen wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

oh FOR FUCKS SAKE
everytime someone posts scarlet rose in this topic i wish i could punch them through my screen
you're forgetting scarlet black 4D [TAG4]
silmarilen
Soulg

silmarilen wrote:

no man, this is totally the hardest map ive ever played
pfft yeah right, that has NOTHING on this
Icyteru
lol noobs here saying scarlet rose.

hardest map is obviously with a dance number or talent shredder.
Hello Skitty
From ranked maps id say freedom dive, big black, ghost of 3,13 or image - material

Unranked the most impossible thing i have seen is lemon tree from MillhioreF, serious shit from cookiezi and some random vuvuzela shitmaps. Being possible to pass dunno, maybe some Aqo maps (i dont know very much about unrankeds XD)

PD: i still remember when i saw scarlet rose when i was starting and looked incredibly fast and hard. I cant pass it yet because my reading is shit, but doesnt impress my at all anymore xD
jesse1412
Let's just make an objective list and lock the thread:

1: utage
2: four dimensions
The subjective 3rd place maps: rd likes girls/atama/night of knights/BARUSA of MIKOSU

Nothing else is hard to pass.

EDIT: Maybe AugoEidEs if you're accepting gimmick difficulty.
Reyvateil

jesus1412 wrote:

EDIT: Maybe AugoEidEs if you're accepting gimmick difficulty.
Argh...

That freaking spinner.
Soulg
you should add in desire dream too then
GoldenWolf
Desire Dream is way easier to pass than Augo, and even Augo is not that hard to pass.
Zare

GoldenWolf wrote:

Augo is not that hard to pass.
if you can spin 390+ constantly
and if you can FC the last stream before the spinner, which is my only problem. I cannot click that shitstream so i end up with 1/2 of my hp when the spinner starts
Soulg
oh i forgot about that one stream right before it

i still hate that spinner
pielak213
­
GoldenWolf

pielak213- wrote:

have you seen both played on hr with auto? they're both od8 btw
I actually passed Desire Dream with HR, and almost passed Augo with HR.
They're both OD8 but also only HP6, they're not that hard to pass nomod, gimmicky hard but not hard enough to fit in the "Hardest Beatmap Ever" category imo.
Soarezi

GoldenWolf wrote:

Desire Dream is way easier to pass than Augo, and even Augo is not that hard to pass.
Some people cannot spin constantly high amounts, including me. I can't pass Augoeides no matter how good i play the map.
Loves
I'm inclined to say Image Material is harder than FDive [4d] because of it's insane 270bpm throughout the whole map. I doubt even Cookiezi can get above 99% on that...
silmarilen
lol he can, rrtyui got 98+ acc untill he broke combo already once (about 1700 combo), and the map is just high bpm, it stil has more passes in a month than 4D has in a year
lolcubes

Soarezi wrote:

Some people cannot spin constantly high amounts, including me. I can't pass Augoeides no matter how good i play the map.
You do realize this is the same as "I can't hit cross screen jumps" or "I can't stream X bpm"?
It's just another part of the game.
GoldenWolf

Lily-Kun wrote:

I'm inclined to say Image Material is harder than FDive [4d] because of it's insane 270bpm throughout the whole map. I doubt even Cookiezi can get above 99% on that...
He could probably 1x100 it
Soarezi

lolcubes wrote:

Soarezi wrote:

You do realize this is the same as "I can't hit cross screen jumps" or "I can't stream X bpm"?
It's just another part of the game.
You do realize spinners don't have any rhythm to them, therefore they should not be in a rhythm game.
jesse1412

Lily-Kun wrote:

No. Image material is easy.

My post is the only objective post in this thread, I am the king of gameplay and rankings. Listen to me, my subjects.
Soulg

jesus1412 wrote:

Lily-Kun wrote:

My post is the only objective post in this thread, I am the king of gameplay and rankings. Listen to me, my subjects.
270 BPM AR10 and it plays like a normal somewhat challenging map with half-time.

so easy.
jesse1412

Soulg wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

270 BPM AR10 and it plays like a normal somewhat challenging map with half-time.

so easy.
Relative to the other maps mentioned, yes.
Soulg

Lily-Kun wrote:

near constant 222 bpm deathstreams is still harder simply due to how easy it is to fuck up and miss a note and it spirals out of control.
show more