forum

What do you guys think of RGB lighting?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
pretty much the title.

I find them a bit annoying, especially when they're everywhere and they're on full brightness as well.
Tykork
I'm not a big fan of the fast rainbow effects but I do like having the option to choose whatever color I want for my backlit keyboards. A single static color often looks better in my opinion.
ijatxziki
rgb is cool imo
Topic Starter
Winnyace

tykork wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the fast rainbow effects but I do like having the option to choose whatever color I want for my backlit keyboards. A single static color often looks better in my opinion.
yeah, I agree. a static color is much better than an unicorn vomiting.
GPR
I'm always curious why it's called RGB lighting. Why dont use other color system like HSV lighting or CMY lighting.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
I think it's because the use LEDs so they require a digital signal, but I'm probably wrong.
cybergutz
it really depends what its on. if its your neon light strips in your room and you cant pick a color to go with then cool, but if its on a really bright annoying keyboard it's a hard pass for me.
Phantonym
I personally like them when in the mood.

And customizable lighting color is a must for me, i don't want a rainbow blaring at my eyes everyday
Wataxei
RGB lighting is alright, besides the rainbow coloring. I prefer 1 color (any kind of blue blue).
[LS]PositoniX
i like it on some things more than the others, it's actually somewhat useful for typing in the dark if you have it on a keyboard though i usually make my lighting really minimalistic and just make it a static grey kind of color
leftforkilling
useless and a reason gaming keyboards cost so much
Corne2Plum3
cooooooooooool~
sadave
annoying and hurts eyes
YamichanKawaii
If I get RGB it will be rainbow color with full brightness
Noob
If it's not color rainbow + moving I'm fine with it.
Dkuya
look cool
haha i rolypoly
it's cool but kinda forgettable when you realize that it doesn't cause you to become good
Topic Starter
Winnyace

YamichanKawaii wrote:

If I get RGB it will be rainbow color with full brightness
sure, just stay away from me weirdo jk

pk kkr toho 999 wrote:

it's cool but kinda forgettable when you realize that it doesn't cause you to become good
sadly... I heard that getting a gaming chair is the way to become good tho
Penguin
rgb is a lame zoomer marketing scheme.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
literally. those rainbows go by too fast...
show more