forum

osu! Online Hitcircle Generator (update: 2020-12-16)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
An online osu! hitcircle generator.

https://corne2plum3.github.io/osu-hitcircle-generator.github.io/
GitHub page: https://github.com/Corne2Plum3/osu-hitcircle-generator.github.io

An online tool to create your custom hitcircle for STD mode. You can change the overlay, the number and colored part. The tool generate also the skin.ini needed for your hitcircle works perfectly.
A documentation of the editor is also included in the "Help" section.

Note:

1. This is the beginning, so it can be bugged... One of these bug are the font of the hitcircle is wrong (it supposed to be the same font than the whole website). If the font is wrong, refresh the page to fix that.
  2. Also the code is extreme garbage lol.
  3. And my english is bad.
  4. But he works!
ClevelandsMyBro
oh wow this is sick
Lights
very nice work.
Phantonym
wow cool
abraker
interesting
Ryume
nice work
Zelzatter Zero
now I don't have to torture myself figuring out which fit which anymore :^)

Edit: I've noticed that the .zip file doesn't contain hitcircle element. Could you fix this?
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Edit: I've noticed that the .zip file doesn't contain hitcircle element. Could you fix this?
I think you checked the option "Export as slider circle", who export slider-head elements and not hitcircle elements... You can't actually export slider-head circles and hitcircle in the same time.
Zelzatter Zero

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

I think you checked the option "Export as slider circle", who export slider-head elements and not hitcircle elements... You can't actually export slider-head circles and hitcircle in the same time.
maybe the option to download both of them at the same time would be cool. Barely any skins nowadays use separate elements for hitcircles and sliderhead circles.
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

maybe the option to download both of them at the same time would be cool. Barely any skins nowadays use separate elements for hitcircles and sliderhead circles.
I'll add a feature to edit sliders and circles separately and export both in the ZIP
Zelzatter Zero
Ah I forgot there's also a problem: Sometimes the web doesn't recognize the font downloaded in the computer. Mine doesn't show correctly in Exo 2 whereas Segoe UI works pretty well.
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

2020-12-16 UPDATE

Now you can edit hitcircle and slider head in the same time, and when you press the export button, you have now both the hitcircle and slider head!!!!

Also, the help was moved into the GitHub Wiki, it's less annoying to update...
https://github.com/Corne2Plum3/osu-hitcircle-generator.github.io/wiki

The bug with the colors from skin.ini is fixed.
Foxi
This is pretty nifty. I think I'll be using this :D
Zelzatter Zero
Another thing: The font number don't seems to work well with manually imported fonts (Exo and Exo 2 fonts for example). I think replacing name-searching to .ttf-importing would be nice.