forum

Any tablet users?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Daru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Not me, but I know one.

mattyu007 wrote:

<BanchoBot> ZOMGGGG!!!!!! tobebuta IS OUR NEW NUMBER 1 PLAYER!!!

CONGRATSS!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.....even tho ur tablet ">>
Sonnyc
same as Starrodkirby86.
not me, but I know one XD..
lol
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Daru

An64fan wrote:

I use a tablet, although I c/v (or sometimes c/tap lol). :D
Yeah, I do a similar thing. I mapped a button on the side of my tablet (not the pen, the tablet itself) to z, and use that and tap.
Pira_old_1
I am, and I tap by tapping! =]
verkel
I'm a former mouse user and a Wacom Bamboo convert now. And I tap exclusively to the tablet, no keyboard involved.
Topic Starter
Daru
How do you guys rely solely on tapping? :o

I can barely keep up with deathstreams without some kind of supplement to the taps.
Nactra
i'm tabletting too.But the awesomest thing is that i move my tablett with the hand wich already keeps the stylet to have better accuraçy.

i also use x/c for triplets and streams(azerty keyboard)
verkel
I usually just skip the difficulties that have so fast streams that I'm unable to tap. That being said, I can pass Marisa using only the tablet (with bazillion combo breaks and D though) and 300 combo stacks in Scatman. If I really want to combo a map and there's only some deathstream between me and full combo, I might resort to z/x. But in general I don't like to play that way, because I can better keep the rhythm together with the tablet.
Topic Starter
Daru

Download: Megurine Luka - _theBlue (Gio96b) [_TheLightBlue].osu
aallie_old
I use a tablet since I started playing osu. :D

I used to tap with the stylus, but I started fearing that I could break the pen tip (which is already kind of broken).
so, from a while ago, I've been using z/x (I'm planing on changing those keys though)

I also do the spinners with the tablet. I'm not fast enough to switch to the mouse lol.

Al-Azif
I play with the first generation of intuos 9x12, and using the erase side to hit those notes.
bcoz I don't use that side in drawing or erase anything, so i don't care about it damage or not.

And I feel hard to do streams, bcoz handling the pen is unlike mouse or keyboard, that you can use your finger to clicking. I need to move my right wrist to 'hit' the tablet surface. Movement is much slower then finger while streaming.

160bpm tripple / stream is my maximum , lol
Lesjuh
I play with a plain tablet, it's 10x15.
For stacks i use the x button + tablet.
I can also easily do kanbu stacks this way, I highly recommend playing like this. It does takes many practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA9gZgLmhA8
Al-Azif
wow, 10x15, its huge xD
have fun in jump
Lesjuh
10x15 cm ^^'
mariobro24
I've been using a tablet for a week now. I can actually play Osu! the normal way instead of catch the beat now. The mouse hurt my hand to much.

I went up like 1,500 ranks since I started using the tablet.
awp
this must be the third or fourth thread of this nature
Topic Starter
Daru
Google lies, then. Sorry for the repeat. :/
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0077149450 ... &sa=search

Though, the focus of this particular thread is the discussion of techniques associated with using a tablet, which would vary quite a bit from a mouse, as well as finding out who else out there used one.

Please don't kill me
rust45
I use a Wacom Tablet, I disabled the mouse clicking in options so I had to use z/x and able to keep the pen on the tablet the whole time, it's much easier that way. I also get it slanted about 45 degrees before I start, since where I usually have it's elevated from my body in a way it's hard like that. For spinners I find that making small circles with then pen works fine, and if I try I can get good bonus.

Sorry if this is too big of a bump.
show more