ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

posted
Total Posts
219
show more
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Zarerion wrote:

And the certain standards are defined by the BATs. Why? because they supposedly have the most mapping and modding experience, and if the majority of them agrees about a map being pretty much unplayable, they most likely have a point about that map having serious issues.
Now many people agree this is playable so this is not the point
Stefan
And then people wonder about bad Maps. Honestly, by getting some more accurate Mods and Testplays you could avoid this.. But why do I write it? Nobody cares about it. So ignore this thxbye
Zare

tutuhaha wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

And the certain standards are defined by the BATs. Why? because they supposedly have the most mapping and modding experience, and if the majority of them agrees about a map being pretty much unplayable, they most likely have a point about that map having serious issues.
Now many people agree this is playable so this is not the point
In this thread, at least as many players disliked the overmapping.

*sigh* Why do you even bother? It's decided already, it's not like your complaining would change anything.

Stefan wrote:

And then people wonder about bad Maps. Honestly, by getting some more accurate Mods and Testplays you could avoid this.. But why do I write it? Nobody cares about it. So ignore this thxbye
Exactly.
Xakyrie

Flower wrote:

It is not decided by a certain BAT as human is not perfect. The rating before unrank is overwhelmingly positive, whitch means this overmap does not affect playing. On the contrary, simply following the existing drum and vocal is quite plain, less creative and will get less rating, as I suggested. Since when did ratings ever fully determine that argument? Do you even realize how skewed the ratings are when you compare it to map quality? Positive ratings does not support the use of overmap at all. Just question your skill and your reasons for rating.

How was that an inappropriate answer? don't you think you're going too far, insulting XAT's with no apparent reason?
lol Do you think this question is based on nothing? Do you think accusations will do this any good? Please, be productive.

Zarerion wrote:

And the certain standards are defined by the BATs. Why? because they supposedly have the most mapping and modding experience, and if the majority of them agrees about a map being pretty much unplayable, they most likely have a point about that map having serious issues. It's not that they have the most, they generally have higher standards of quality and precision when it comes to modding. They know how to rectify problems they see in mapping, which is why they are given their titles so they can share that wealth of knowledge for the greater good.

Gundam wrote:

It's obvious what he means, really. He isn't talking about a specific part in the map.
he even explained what he meant in an earlier post. learn to read before joining an argument.
But now we are talk about this map,and I can't find it anywhere on the map. Did you not read the previous posts? People, learn to read before you enter an argument otherwise you just look silly and foolish.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Stefan wrote:

And then people wonder about bad Maps. Honestly, by getting some more accurate Mods and Testplays you could avoid this.. But why do I write it? Nobody cares about it. So ignore this thxbye
you need know when i make some crazy map like this I will find many player come to play it like nanaya, Uan, Sco, DzH, DeA, also SG
They are all play it and think this map has not big problem
If someone just want to play it 1 time and then FC it, yes it can not, but when this map is rank before 6 hour, someone can FC it just use 5 min, then after 10min someone can SS it
Gundam

Zarerion wrote:

In this thread, at least as many players disliked the overmapping.

*sigh* Why do you even bother? It's decided already, it's not like your complaining would change anything.
But the BAT is wrong.So we should correct it.

Stefan wrote:

And then people wonder about bad Maps. Honestly, by getting some more accurate Mods and Testplays you could avoid this.. But why do I write it? Nobody cares about it. So ignore this thxbye
you are right so it shoule be reranked.
Zare

Gundam wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

In this thread, at least as many players disliked the overmapping.

*sigh* Why do you even bother? It's decided already, it's not like your complaining would change anything.
But the BAT is wrong.So we should correct it.
What. Are you even reading the posts?

Stefan wrote:

And then people wonder about bad Maps. Honestly, by getting some more accurate Mods and Testplays you could avoid this.. But why do I write it? Nobody cares about it. So ignore this thxbye
you are right so it shoule be reranked.
You are not. making. any. sense. Really.

Are you just stubborn or do you ignore us on purpose?
Sieg
So epic thread, I must leave my 500th post here. cheers~
Zare

Sieg wrote:

So epic thread, I must leave my 500th post here. cheers~
inb4 deleted
Flower

Xakyrie wrote:

Since when did ratings ever fully determine that argument? Do you even realize how skewed the ratings are when you compare it to map quality? Positive ratings does not support the use of overmap at all. Just question your skill and your reasons for rating.
That is slippery. I agree that rating is often subjective, but we are not talking about like this or this (oh sorry I did not mean the latter one). The overmapping, or more accurately, epentheses, makes the map having an appropriate difficulty, a carefully arranged custom rhythm, and a good flow. About flow, a subjective feature, I think the mapper is handling it well, and the jumps should not be a difficulty in reading.


Do you think accusations will do this any good? Please, be productive.
I agree with your idea. Then, the one who starts satirizing the mapper and accusing the mapper's difficulty of understanding due to the criticizer's lack of ability of presenting clear expression should take the resposibility.
Gundam

Xakyrie wrote:

Did you not read the previous posts? People, learn to read before you enter an argument otherwise you just look silly and foolish.
FOOL.Talking about another rhythm pattern which can't find anywhere on the map,and the mapper DOES NOT put that anywhere on the map.It's too flloish,isn't it?Maybe you should test this map then post your impression here.I'm busy.thxbye
pw384
爬完整层楼感觉XAT在犯二,没救
2ha加油!!!!!!!!

1.
http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
No Rules say that "overmap" is an unrankable issue. why unrank?

2.
3 hours ago - Received 1 kudos from ReySHeL for a post at HoneyWorks - Confession Rehearsal [Taiko]
1 week ago - Received 1 kudos from Stefan for a post at ZUN - Because Princess Inada is Scolding Me [Osu|CatchTheBea
1 month ago - Received 1 kudos from -Bakari- for a post at Infected Mushroom - Killing Time (feat. Perry Farrell)
1 month ago - Received 1 kudos from Byakugan249 for a post at Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai Lv.2 - Precious (TV Size)
3 months ago - Received 1 kudos from TicClick for a post at Skrillex & The Doors - Breakn' a Sweat (Original Mix)
3 months ago - Received 1 kudos from HellDawn for a post at Lady Gaga - Scheisse [Taiko|Osu]
3 months ago - Received 1 kudos from spboxer3 for a post at _yosuke & MOKONA - Sumowind [Osu|Taiko]
3 months ago - Received 1 kudos from MoodyRPG for a post at Peran - We want to be free [Osu|Taiko]
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from Kokatsu for a post at OtoKaze & Hafuka - Snow Campus [Taiko|Osu]
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from grumd for a post at goreshit - o'er the flood
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from Kawayi Rika for a post at K2 - What's Your Deep Wish
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from eLtigreXXx for a post at IOSYS - Endless Tewi-ma Park [Osu|Taiko]
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from those for a post at Duca - Colorful Diary (Short Ver.) [Taiko]
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from val0108 for a post at HujuniseikouyuuP - Talent Shredder
4 months ago - Received 1 kudos from Kite for a post at Xi - Majotachi no Butoukai ~ Magus [Osu|Taiko]

83kds? :?
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/kudosu

3. Try to find out why you can't play the map. Useless complaint makes no sense at all. :<

poor english

Edit: the silliest unranking with the non-sense unrank reason. good job guys.
Zare
I'm giving up. This discussion makes no sense at all. You are asking the same questions and saying the same stuff over. and over. again.
This is just stupid.
Athena Tennos

Strawberry wrote:

anyway. *support for rerank
Flower

384059043 wrote:

83kds? :?
I even get more lol, but this does not mean Loc is incapable with modding. The conclusion is, "贵圈真乱".
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Zarerion wrote:

I'm giving up. This discussion makes no sense at all. You are asking the same questions and saying the same stuff over. and over. again.
This is just stupid.
we said the same stuff over and over because you dont give use answer, and we dont really understand your point
We dont say you are stupid but you said we are stupid, who stupid more?
all we know
pw384

Flower wrote:

384059043 wrote:

83kds? :?
I even get more lol, but this does not mean Loc is incapable with modding. The conclusion is, "贵圈真乱".
我很好奇既然admin不需要kds就能上 为什么admin允许unrank/rank图 柑橘没救 贵圈真乱XD
pw384
再继续为一个问题重复来重复去感觉会变成一个骗分帖子 怒回骗顶吧

support for reranking!
Gabe
This is getting crazy..
Xakyrie

tutuhaha wrote:

we said the same stuff over and over because you dont give use answer, and we dont really understand your point
We dont say you are stupid but you said we are stupid, who stupid more?
all we know
Just pointing out that no one called anyone stupid. The level of misinterpreting here (language barriers?) is just taking this discussion to a whole different realm. How about shifting the focus on the goal?

those wrote:

The point is, you can put that anywhere on the map, and you can back it up with "I think it fits", where in reality this rhythm pattern doesn't appear ANYWHERE in this song.

Sorry for overestimating your ability, I should be more thorough in my explanations.
I'm just going to leave this here in hopes that maybe, just maybe you'll get why you're not making much sense.

I hope to see some form of progression in this thread really soon.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply