forum

Increasingly Verbose

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
One person begins by saying a normal sentence, then the next person will need to increase the ‘wordiness’ of that same sentence. Afterwards, someone will say something new and so on.

For example:

Person #1: Hello there

Person #2: I, a human, otherwise more scientifically recognized as a homo sapien, would like to exchange pleasantries with you; as such, I shall acknowledge your existence right now.

Feel free to make as long as chains as you would like, or as little. To start a new chain simply say a new and simple sentence.
Topic Starter
Ashton
Sotarks is a bad mapper.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Ashton wrote:

Sotarks is a bad mapper.

An osu user whose username is "sotarks", has low skills in the terms of osu! beatmapping.
Achromalia
an entity of relative importance to a particular rhythm game titled osu!, who is identified by the moniker "Sotarks", happens to be considerably abysmal in the local community skill-set of nuanced rhythmic level creation.
Nate Bait
an organism of the homo sapien species who goes by the anonymous nickname "Sotarks", in regards to the popular musical game "osu!" created by another being of the same species named Dean Herbert, otherwise known as "peppy", has figurative possession of poor competence in the ability of creating player-based levels in one of osu!'s four game modes for the global community that spawned with it.
Zelzatter Zero
You guys are so good at wording ;-;

Time to corrupt the chain!
Yes this is another one.
Achromalia
This current circumstance is an opportune instance to disrupt the present series of incidental events.
pentaqola
I, a regular homo sapien living on planet earth, shall in this present fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action, take this well-chosen or particularly appropriate incident or event to interrupt by causing a disturbance to the following occurring number of accompanying things that is happening at the moment.
Bloom
I, an average regular homo sapien(an evolution of Homo Erectus) who is of one of the many genders available and living on planet earth which is a planet situated in the Solar System which is a part of the Milky Way Galaxy, shall in this present fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action that has happened in this timeline, take this well-chosen or particularly appropriate incident or event to interrupt by causing a minor disturbance to the following occurring number of accompanying things that is happening at the moment.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Ego, a life being of the animalia kingdom identified as an intelligent enough species to recognize what its own classification is, in this case, homo sapiens. Resident of a planet with perfect abilities to sustain life which its location is around the sun, a star in the branch of orion in a galaxy known as "Milky Way", has a feeling akin to in this exact moment of existance to have an urge of decomposing a determined list of succesive events and incidents linked to each other to its minimal expression in order to make it unrecognizable if compared to the one we started with, done by either altering its normal order or interrumpting one of said actions.

EDIT: SPELLING
Topic Starter
Ashton
I like chocolate covered ice cream cones.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I am a person who likes cone-shaped crackers covered by a cocoa-based candy.
Achromalia
i possess a distinct fondness regarding an edible delicacy constituted by a wafer sheet conforming to a conical form that is dressed or enveloped with a liquefied manifestation of processed cocoa beans.
always nice guy

Ashton wrote:

Sotarks is a bad mapper.
i love sotarks maps they weight so much look at my profile there is everywhere padoru and this kinda stuff :===)))))))
Zelzatter Zero

always nice guy wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Sotarks is a bad mapper.
i love sotarks maps they weight so much look at my profile there is everywhere padoru and this kinda stuff :===)))))))
You deadass necro this thread without actually contributing anything to the game...

OT: I, a homo sapien in this planet earth, possess an exceptionally distinct fondness regarding an edible delicacy constituted by a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light sheet conforming to a conical form that is dressed or enveloped with a liquefied manifestation of processed cocoa beans.
[RUE]Bambinex
osu!catch is actually a good gamemode.
Zelzatter Zero
osu!catch, one of the four main gamemode in a rhythm game called osu!, has a considerable quality that many people overlooked.
McEndu
osu!catch, even though being the least played of the four main gamemodes of the rhythm game osu!, is interesting and fun to play, with a good amount of high-quality maps.

I don't play osu!catch.

Making good beatmaps requires time and skill.
aiq

McEndu wrote:

The activity known as mapping in the osu! community, requires a good amount of patience and perseverance to succeed, due to its difficult "promotion" process which is often referred as tedious and painful by professionals in the community.
Achromalia

Aiq wrote:

McEndu wrote:

The activity known as mapping in the osu! community, requires a good amount of patience and perseverance to succeed, due to its difficult "promotion" process which is often referred as tedious and painful by professionals in the community.
the task of perpetuating the conception and creation of compositions involving the interactive rhythmic interplay of audiovisual stimuli is one that, ultimately, will necessitate that the designer possesses a proficient capacity for sustained endurance of adversity during the time that's expended for consistent and progressive reiteration, as well as the competence to assemble a product of sufficient quality, if they seek to prosper in their endeavor, in the presence of surrounding obstructions that arise in the reportedly fatiguing established procedure for the qualification and ranking of that product.
show more