forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
qwt

B0ii wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

when i been here since the end of 6th gen and still not a denmark
You aren't active enough though.
ONLY 900 POSTS GUYS NOT ACTIVE
you WERE active
but now you aren't anymore
these fucking sped-ed americans man
dude ... he may treat you to OT! parliament now ... keep up the good service soilder!!

even if i WAS active i was regardless never considered active in the past either

dividing my join date (in days) by posts ... comes out to 0.6 posts per day OR at least one post every 2 days
Blushing

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

you have less than 2 pages of activity in the last YEAR. You have 16 pages of posts but patatitta explicitly said you have to have activity within that year.
qwt

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

you have less than 2 pages of activity in the last YEAR. You have 16 pages of posts but patatitta explicitly said you have to have activity within that year.
and the other 4 years and 3 generations i applied for anything ... erm REJECTED
i was rejected in 2020 2021 2022 and 2023 and 2024

also i am assuming by rough counting each osu! page has between 40 - 50 posts per page ... 40 to 50 multiplied by 2 comes to an outcome of 80 posts at the lowest in the last 119 days since 2024 started and 100 at most ... i have anywhere between 0.6 posts per day to 0.8 ... that is still a post every day or so
Penguin
guys, we should revolt against the establishment
Asian Warlord

Penguin wrote:

guys, we should revolt against the establishment
yo penguin, help me and we'll take our land back
Ymir

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

Not only this but he has 12 Pages of posts in OT, the minimum to be considered even partially active has been 20 for a while.
Patatitta
why the fuck do you want to be in the parliment if you don't even talk in ot, that is one of the reasons why the gov has been failing as of recent
-Kori
where tf is this going
Manishh

Patatitta wrote:

why the fuck do you want to be in the parliment if you don't even talk in ot, that is one of the reasons why the gov has been failing as of recent
fact
Anaxii 3

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

Not only this but he has 12 Pages of posts in OT, the minimum to be considered even partially active has been 20 for a while.
bruh I have 22 pages of OT posts and not denizen yet despite more than a year being active here
Manishh

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

bruh I have 22 pages of OT posts and not denizen yet despite more than a year being active here
dont worry lmao, there are people who met the requirement but still had to wait 4-5months, I also count as one if i am not wrong. That is what we are trying to fix here. Decreasing the waiting period. what is waiting period? In my definition its the period where you have completed the requirement and you are waiting for them to announce your denizen ship.
Ymir

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

I mean this with utmost respect, you also need to be memorable. Whilst 20 pages is the base requirement, you need to have a character here, whether that be through a few good threads or through sheer personality. The latter is quite hard to achieve.
These requirements have applied to pretty much everyone under Denizen rule, and unless Pata wants to take a fat stinky shit on the role (he might), it'll stay like that.

Personally, all I remember you as is "Anaxii's friend". I'm not saying this to insult, I encourage you instead to post more and allow yourself to be creative so we can get to know you a bit better as an individual in OT.

Also, there's no 'Denizen waiting period' anymore, because there isn't really any eligible candidates that I know of.
Anaxii 3

Ymir wrote:

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

I mean this with utmost respect, you also need to be memorable. Whilst 20 pages is the base requirement, you need to have a character here, whether that be through a few good threads or through sheer personality. The latter is quite hard to achieve.
These requirements have applied to pretty much everyone under Denizen rule, and unless Pata wants to take a fat stinky shit on the role (he might), it'll stay like that.

Personally, all I remember you as is "Anaxii's friend". I'm not saying this to insult, I encourage you instead to post more and allow yourself to be creative so we can get to know you a bit better as an individual in OT.

Also, there's no 'Denizen waiting period' anymore, because there isn't really any eligible candidates that I know of.
yeah I think I should, even I'm being treated as an NPC because of how inactive I am due to school stress

btw you're not insulting me, I'm fine being called "Anaxii's friend".
Ymir
Oh if it's school then it's completely understable. A lot of people become inactive during this time.
qwt

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

bro has 15000 posts just give him denizen atp😭💀

no sorry its only for if your friends with the them
Anaxii 3

Ymir wrote:

Oh if it's school then it's completely understable. A lot of people become inactive during this time.
except reffty, he's neither middle schooler nor middle schooler rn and still has a lot of potential. but others like me are seeming to be more semi active during this time around.

qwt wrote:

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

Why not with Rezq Gokou? Corne might have a plan to put me and Rezq altogether in the denizenship announcement. Rezq has done more in this subforum, but I was more in the Thread Necromancy thread even though I rarely post there.
Polyspora

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

except reffty, he's neither middle schooler nor middle schooler rn and still has a lot of potential. but others like me are seeming to be more semi active during this time around.

qwt wrote:

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Blushing wrote:

qwt wrote:

Ymir wrote:

qwt wrote:

Why not with Rezq Gokou? Corne might have a plan to put me and Rezq altogether in the denizenship announcement. Rezq has done more in this subforum, but I was more in the Thread Necromancy thread even though I rarely post there.
It’s not corne who plans. It’s remi
Patatitta
you guys realize that denizenship is on pause and i'm going to do a complete rework of the system right
Anaxii 3

Patatitta wrote:

you guys realize that denizenship is on pause and i'm going to do a complete rework of the system right
is this a revolution?
Polyspora

Anaxii 3 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

is this a revolution?
He’s the president.
Manishh
I am pretty sure the more people for this work is better lol. 600+ threads with thousands of post ain't a joke xD.
TeeArctic1
It's been 4 generations?? Wow
Patatitta

TeeArctic1 wrote:

tbh two of them should merge, whenever the parliament elections are done in 4 days I will rework this
TeeArctic1

Patatitta wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

tbh two of them should merge, whenever the parliament elections are done in 4 days I will rework this
We're in the middle of parliament elections, too? Do we still use my Constitution? Has it gotten modified over the years?
her everything

Patatitta wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

gen 9 and 10 should merge to 9
Polyspora

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

We're in the middle of parliament elections, too? Do we still use my Constitution? Has it gotten modified over the years?
we dont, right now we want to get away from the sleepy government image that was made in the past years, and actually try to do something

we basically hit reset button and dont know much where to go (giving full power to the president to change everything he wants in OT)
TeeArctic1

Polyspora wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

we dont, right now we want to get away from the sleepy government image that was made in the past years, and actually try to do something

we basically hit reset button and dont know much where to go (giving full power to the president to change everything he wants in OT)
Oh wow, full coup d'etat dictatorship then. Interesting to see what that'll lead to. Nowhere in history has this ever gone wrong
Polyspora

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Oh wow, full coup d'etat dictatorship then. Interesting to see what that'll lead to. Nowhere in history has this ever gone wrong
I mean, people still vote for the president, so I guess they get what they wished for you know

patatitta just froze the denizenship program so far
Blushing
listen til you learn that my denizenship got REVOKED
TeeArctic1

Blushing wrote:

Damn immigration law policies got to OT, too. Revoking denizenships and stuff
Patatitta

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Blushing wrote:

Damn immigration law policies got to OT, too. Revoking denizenships and stuff