forum

What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
his everything
Mikey you need to rename yourself MrMcToothpick22
[-Omni-]

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

I literally got a really bad teethache and nothing helped, except a goddamn toothpick.

It literally cured my pain when I only used it for seconds.

I tried cold water, too cold.

I tried tea, too much for my teeth to handle.

I tried to use pills that should prevent any pain from my teeth, still nothing and I still couldn't stop screaming.

But this thing!?

That little piece of literal wood, literally removed all of the pain. O_O

Sometimes reality is weirder than fiction.
how did u even use a toothpick for that??
his everything

[-Omni-] wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

I literally got a really bad teethache and nothing helped, except a goddamn toothpick.

It literally cured my pain when I only used it for seconds.

I tried cold water, too cold.

I tried tea, too much for my teeth to handle.

I tried to use pills that should prevent any pain from my teeth, still nothing and I still couldn't stop screaming.

But this thing!?

That little piece of literal wood, literally removed all of the pain. O_O

Sometimes reality is weirder than fiction.
how did u even use a toothpick for that??
Maybe there was something in between his teeth lol
StudioGuma
Actually playing osu!
his everything

StudioGuma wrote:

Actually playing osu!
osu! lazer?
StudioGuma

Anaxii wrote:

StudioGuma wrote:

Actually playing osu!
osu! lazer?
Yeah why
Fu Ryou
meeting friends outside and escape from my house i just want to go to school and play with my friends
his everything

StudioGuma wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

StudioGuma wrote:

Actually playing osu!
osu! lazer?
Yeah why
bcuz by looking at your profile, you don't play stable at all
aloxox
I’ve started keeping a journal, to get better at eating regularly and to reflect on myself a few days a week.
Corne2Plum3
Nothing
his everything

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Nothing
maybe because you already better yourself then!
lostsilver
drinking/eating more
erotic
for me, i stopped caring about what others think, relying on others and / or their opinions, putting others before myself and i decided to focus and improve on myself really. for osu, i stopped caring about pp, rank, mods and repeating failed maps / going for fc's over and over again. it's still a work in progress but over time i see myself becoming a better person than i was before
his everything
doing sport
Karmine

erotic wrote:

for me, i stopped caring about what others think, relying on others and / or their opinions, putting others before myself and i decided to focus and improve on myself really. for osu, i stopped caring about pp, rank, mods and repeating failed maps / going for fc's over and over again. it's still a work in progress but over time i see myself becoming a better person than i was before
Based af, congrats :)
his everything

Anaxii wrote:

doing sport
i... kind of gave up sport now.
MrMcMikey22
Making random samples and drawing something is definitively one of the things I always do nowadays.

And I composed myself a random sample that's a bit short lel...

[nvm newgrounds server got shut down ;_;]
Nuuskamuikkunen
Voice exercises in order to pronounce stuff better and being able to speak for longer without having my vocal folds screwed up.
his everything
being honest

never lie to anyone again

NEW YEAR NEW ME
Hachiman Ryouta
Recently, i have been thinking of my life in retrospective, what i've done, What i've lost... and why i have stopped doing what i liked, what i think is the best for me. And even if it is the new year buff that made me re-take the old good habits i had back then, like meditating, sleep hygiene, healthy diet, excercise, learning new things. I think now, more than ever, that i can not let them away from my life again :,).
MrMcMikey22
trying to think of what personalities my ocs should be like...

and i'm still stuck at flamethrower...

i guess you could say that he burned my brain inside. get it? O_O
Cirriously
being more selfish for myself I guess. I tend to not take breaks, trips, vacations, etc. for my own enjoyment. I think being a bit more selfish has helped me feel less resentment or bitterness.
B0ii

Cirriously wrote:

being more selfish for myself I guess. I tend to not take breaks, trips, vacations, etc. for my own enjoyment. I think being a bit more selfish has helped me feel less resentment or bitterness.
that is not being selfish