forum

What Is Your Favorite Type Of Anime

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ohara
Even though i love psychological thriller, i feel relaxed and comfortable the most with animes that are like slice of life, drama, romance/romcom.

why? it just makes me happy, probably makes everyone happy let's be honest lol.
Its_inzy
Stein's Gate is my favorite anime which i enjoyed alot so i gotta say i like sci-fi and thriller anime
AccountWontWork
Probably psychological and action
Patatitta
Slice of life, adventure
dloow
slice of life, Comedy
chinshigeharu
Slice of Life,Yuri,cute
Yuri is my favorite
Stomiks
Anime with OP protagonists even if the anime is garbage. I just love watching how powerful they are against their enemies, while also getting all of the fame and glory.
HoosierTransfer
slice of life
hannahni
slice of life, romance, yuri, harem
Ymir
sad ones
raszka
damn slice of life wins this thread easily, anyways that and romance but 90s
Patatitta
for manga mainly yuri
xenos1337_old_2
comic
rentmeaboyfwend
Rom-coms mostly. Also sci-fi.
DixeyDo
Romcom SOL
Silver Wolf
Non-human protagonists draw me in more. And like, not literally just a person with a horn sticking out of their forehead. Older protagonists do as well. These are the series I pick up out of sheer intrigue about what they'll do with them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, oh well. Generally, I'm not THAT picky, just like, really sick of the incest garbage, generic school settings, and generic isekais that just copy one another. And harems too, no thanks. It really doesn't take much to grab my interest, but then again, doesn't take much for me to lose it in ep 1 either. And don't even start with "dropping after 1 is bad". Listen, that's 3 manga chapters, and I'm usually hooked by then with manga, if I'm gonna keep going with it. Nah.
Yokaye
Pretty much anything that'll pull at my heartstring with psychological horror following close behind.
THAT_otaku
Dystopian stuff or romance uwu
HilalFajri
For me is Slice of Life, and also Rom-com
loserotaku
unpopular opinion but i like harem slice of lifes
CHAKrAA
its a tie between shonen and isekai