posted
Total Posts
show more
redleader20056
before i played osu! I had:
no gf/bf
tiny dick
parents who weren't disappointed in me

well, i haven't changed the first two, but osu! definitely helped me change the third one
ShinRun

redleader20056 wrote:

before i played osu! I had:
no gf/bf
tiny dick
parents who weren't disappointed in me

well, i haven't changed the first two, but osu! definitely helped me change the third one
This hit harder than it should
Auncle
It has improved my reaction time,helped me find some cool songs,win staring contests,yes,and it is a good place to brush my problems away,so I am happier in general
Altara
no money moneyy
qwt
Nothing
catzlucky
other than knowing more quality music than 99+% of general society and pressing the (elevator) buttons very fast, there's not much benefit
My Angel Kuroe
more endurance
more glasses
more TOUHOU things
Blue9485
it's improved my reaction time
- Solar -
it ruins people's lives!!
11 - MIKADO
i catched a fly midair, maybe an effect of osu

also reflexes are better i guess, and reading abilities aside from games
Patatitta
no benefit
Big Sausage Man
for me i've gotten better reflexes.
-Andrei-
nothing much besides vision becoming blurry and unable to play osu!std since i developed some type of wrist problem
Eunbi
cringe
Karmine
Misery and regrets
upan
alot of a good friend
mqwilliamscom
For me, it's teaching me the value of patience and improving over a slow period of time. I'm actually learning drawing by sticking to fundamental exercises like linework and arm movement, and that's thanks to osu! since I've been shocked at my rate of progress. I challenge myself with the game, but I never overextend. I just have fun and let the progress come naturally

Of course there's the addictiveness factor, but I've been dealing with that crap for about ten years, so it's nothing new that I can't put a somewhat reasonable lid on.
Vaizex
none
Ivy Charlotte
I think it’s a way to get distracted and have fun, for me it’s very cool, because when I have nothing to do and I’m bored, I enter the osu to listen to some cool songs and try to play maps that I don’t usually play to see if I can do :3
meemimayuri
It makes my hands all sweaty. Usually my hands are cold enough to make snowballs out of boiling water.
C1rse
helps me relax after studying ,you should try it ;) (not advertising lmao)