forum

24Hour Cinderella [all modes]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
meemimayuri

Hello! I didn't find a skin I'd like so I made my own. Then I remade it. Then I remade it again. And now it's finally good enough to share. Or so I think. Hope you enjoy this. (:

The hitsounds are from LegitWubz's pack, expect for the taiko which are from Ameliorate v1.5. Most of the menu and gameplay effect sounds are from Yakuza games.
The comboburst image as well as the ghost appearing in both taiko and ctb are drawn by me.

taiko

These are the optional hitsounds

Features in-game audio, both for menu clicks and various in-game events such as comboburst and missed notes.

Couple of customization options:
  1. instafade for standard
  2. hide 300s for standard
  3. .psd and .png file to customize the scorebar
  4. static menu-back button (the default has minor glitch animation)
  5. bigger cursor (I have mine set up 2x size for that smooth tail but if that's not your thing I got you covered)
  6. harsher, louder taiko hitsounds (the default ones from the initial upload)

- Virtu -
Topic Starter
meemimayuri

- Virtu - wrote:

What a majestetic man. <3

Also, the skin is now considered to be fully finished. I even added a preview of the skin, finally!

Changelist:
  1. Deleted the optional fruit pngs, I didn't like them
  2. Adjusted the mode selection menu, easier on the eyes now
  3. Changed the arrows mode to be the default for mania, the dots can be found from the optional folder
  4. The instafade numbers are now smaller, similar sized as the default standard mode
Changelist December:
  1. Changed the default hitsounds for osu!taiko, the old ones are in optional folder
  2. Added option for bigger cursor
Pachiru
meemimayuri my beloved
ChucrutconMayo
WOW very good skin :D

One question, when I change the dots, they don't appear when I play, why does it happen? I hope you can answer me :D
Topic Starter
meemimayuri

ChucrutconMayo wrote:

WOW very good skin :D

One question, when I change the dots, they don't appear when I play, why does it happen? I hope you can answer me :D
Thank you! :) Did you remember to copy the skin.ini from the dots folder and overwrite the default one? The image files are named differently so you also gotta copy the skin.ini file to make it work properly.
SerpentinaX
Finally, was hunting for a Yakuza skin for ages!
Looks and works great. Bless you Meemimayuri <3
Torres
Thanks for sharing. It looks and sounds great!
ArctosaCinerea
My most favorite Osu skin, EVER
Tokimosho
This FIRE bro