forum

Performance Points feedback and suggestions (osu!mania)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ReTLoM
looks like devs forgot about mania :/
Kamikaze
http://ask.fm/Tom94/answer/133131856078

move on this thread is dead
Meme
poor mania :cry:
AYUMI CHAN
yol oque opino esque nos de mas pp cuando sacomos una s o una a en cualquier dificultad
Awruko
I'd love to see smthing like a multi mania mode with the 1.000.000 points cap unlocked so we can play player unbalanced matches like 2v5 or smthing. A little addon would change so much :P Pretty please :3

Elementaires wrote:

Redon wrote:

mania just needs to have a better star rating system, and the rest will fix itself automatically
i wish LN maps can have a higher star rating..

maybe mappers can set their own star rating about this

maybe
C18H27NO3
jpcaintic26
Thanks for info!
Sir_Brian
Would love mania 4K pp to be balanced with 7K and others. I think mania is the best mode in the game and I prefer it over the other similar rhythm games, so it would be great if you didn't drop the ball.
Einzvern
Lmao DT pp :o
Einzvern
Speed-oriented players will get the benefit
Regolant
I just want more Mania related achievements...
Veracion
Regarding the update:
Do not award pp for scores below 50% of the maximum attainable score.
Thanks.
Toastyes
There's a problem with this pp system, somehow I got 200 PP on a map where my best for all maps is 100 ish....
abraker
let me guess: triumph and regret
> checks
> triumph and regret

Either you randomly got unlucky in multiplayer or you know what you were going for. Either way, stay away from maps like these. They are bad for your mania skill.
NekoKid

Riddle96 wrote:

Well, 4k and 7k are like 2 different games in the same rank, i think we need a different ranking, or a way to balance it, imho.
I completely agree man, because the max score you can get with 4k mod on is like 770k or something. Its insane!!!!! >:(
cozyin
remove weighted or make it less harsh
tonimi007
haizz imma quit. i going to play 7k
Noreu
maybe should give a LITTLE bit more pp for 4k, im checking every osu!mania player and their only tops are 7k. that makes me sad because i cant learn 7k. it so damn hard.
FFireBall108YT
Bernosys
Honestly, I fucking hate this. I literally click the keys right one TIME then it gives me 'miss', every fucking time. I want to quit this stupid game, at some point.
Sies
locked and unpinned. this is too old, outdated, and Tom94 is no longer lead this anymore.

if you still want to give your feedback, you can join the pp dev discord server here:
https://discord.gg/GFCNNg8bwk