Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

Kill someone.

SQ.
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Kill someone.
What do you consider to be a “good song”?
Lowtagoras
Tough question...

Using a generalizing approach I would say songs which are memorable for the masses through their natural appeal and not due to their promotion. Kinda like some indie musician who's rather unknown but manages to storm the charts with one song years after he started.

But I suspect there are people out there who have better answers and explanations.

Personally, "good songs" stir my imagination or bring my thoughts, beliefs and/or own personal nature to resonate with them. That said, there aren't limitations regarding style, language and so on per se.

Since I'm curious about other answers...

...SQ
YyottaCat
What I would consider a “good song” are in two categories. One would be something that makes me want to tap on a table. The other type would be ones that are very calming and soothing.

SQ.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Depends:

If it has lyrics: Is the singer good and vocal melody good? Does the lyrics have an interesting meaning? If yes, that's good.

For instruments: Depends on the vibes it gives me, does it convey me an emotion or is it bland and tasteless? Is that emotion pure or a complex variety of emotions? Does it remind me of something?

Bland and tasteless is what I'd consider bad.

What is your favorite writing instrument?
YyottaCat
IDK. I just use whatever I have.

SQ.
Penguin
same, I don't really care what I write with.

Have you ever gone to the beach? and if so, do you enjoy it?
LimeTwist
Even though I live fairly close to the coast, I've only went to the beach a few times in my early life and have not went in like the past 4 years. But from what I remember it was pretty fine. Nothing really special.

What is your favorite artist(s)?
ghoulybits
I think one of my favorite artists would have to be Niki de Saint Phalle. I've visited some of her sculptures and I just really love how she used color and shapes in her work. Before I die I think I'd like to visit her Tarot Garden.

SQ
animeslayergp
ok

do you think the osu forums is dead
Nuuskamuikkunen
Nah.

Is there any dead website that you use to visit?
Penguin
club penguin when I was a child, RIP

sq
aiq
h haven

sq
Birdy
at least a few finnish ones like the gaming site Aapeli.

same q
YyottaCat
Everybody Edits. RIP.

SQ.
Arctos Sagittario
Tumblr. RIP.

Favourite activities in summer vacation? (Summer in general if you’re graduated)
pentaqola
staying at home, hell yeah!

no really, i do not have a lot to do. staying at home at least for me is nice than going outside and stuff.

unless i'm biking, then i'd like to go outside

sq
Nuuskamuikkunen
Beach, also taking the chance that almost everyone is on vacation to interact in the internet with friendos and strangers alike.

SQ-
YyottaCat
Staying at home.

SQ.
Lowtagoras
Playing Pen-and-paper RPGs and sleeping. Also trying to reduce my backlog of games and books (which usually fails).

What are your thoughts about influencers in general?
YyottaCat
I just don't really care about them.

What do you think of when you see “yellow”?
pentaqola
there are many things that comes to mind for me.

lemons, yellow clothing, yellow leaves, the sun, and oddly enough piss

idk why piss comes into mind, perhaps by the fact i've been making piss jokes

which is a waste of time.

is there anything you are annoyed of for no reason?
Lowtagoras
Fortunately, I'm too level-headed to get annoyed for no reason. Plus, isn't annoyance just some kind of reaction to things which disturb or distract one's mind? Following that thought there cannot be a way to get annoyed without a source because even if you get annoyed by "nothing", this nothingness in itself has to be the trigger. At least that is what I think about this matter.
I do admit that there are some minor things that get me low-key annoyed, though.

Imagine you get the power to completely erase one specific concept, what would you choose?
(The erased concept can be anything you think of, be it a certain type of item, a person(ality type) or even physical laws. Note that the chosen concept stops existing the moment you decide on it and that it cannot be restored no matter what.)
Penguin
weeaboos

sq
Nuuskamuikkunen
War.

What concept that has been lost over time would you like to be restored?
abraker
Good journalism in mainstream media instead of sensationalist bs

sq
YyottaCat
IDK.

SQ.
Lowtagoras
Free speech without the fear of getting cancelled or lynched because of controversal and/or unpopular opinions and thoughts (provided they can be backed up with facts).

One day, your local devil creeps up to you and forces you to do a shady deal with him. He offers you one of the following things at the expense of the ability to perceive everything else on this list:

1. Access to all the music in the world up to this day. You can listen to it anywhere, anytime without any restrictions.
  2. Access to all the literature in the world created up to this day. You are able to summon every work out of thin air and language barriers aren't a problem.
  3. Access to all the video games in the world developed up to this day. You can summon the required equipment out of thin air and power isn't a problem.
  4. Access to every piece of painted / drawn art (including digital art) ever created up to this day. You can project them in your mind with ease.
  5. Granting you the ability as well as all the necessary means to create anything art-related, be it music, literature, video games etc. Your own created work is excluded from the downside of the deal.
Which option would you choose?
aiq

Lowtagoras wrote:

Free speech without the fear of getting cancelled or lynched because of controversal and/or unpopular opinions and thoughts (provided they can be backed up with facts).

One day, your local devil creeps up to you and forces you to do a shady deal with him. He offers you one of the following things at the expense of the ability to perceive everything else on this list:

1. Access to all the music in the world up to this day. You can listen to it anywhere, anytime without any restrictions.
  2. Access to all the literature in the world created up to this day. You are able to summon every work out of thin air and language barriers aren't a problem.
  3. Access to all the video games in the world developed up to this day. You can summon the required equipment out of thin air and power isn't a problem.
  4. Access to every piece of painted / drawn art (including digital art) ever created up to this day. You can project them in your mind with ease.
  5. Granting you the ability as well as all the necessary means to create anything art-related, be it music, literature, video games etc. Your own created work is excluded from the downside of the deal.
Which option would you choose?
4 because uhhhhhh horny

sq
animeslayergp
dont you find it interesting a thread a decade old hasnt been dead yet?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Yeah, sorta curious.

Favorite cereal?
Lowtagoras
There's none. I usually skip breakfast in exchange for sleep.

Is there a catchphrase or something along the line which you use regularly?
Arctos Sagittario
Awsl
Stands for aww im ded, a quite popular catchphrase in mandarin when seeing something super cute.

Scheiße
^ I literally say exactly this regularly… might as well count it as something along the line.
Und, nein, Ich spreche nicht Deutsch.

Have you ever been somewhere that you feel like you’ll never forget? For whatever reason.
YyottaCat

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Awsl
Stands for aww im ded, a quite popular catchphrase in mandarin when seeing something super cute.
阿伟死了(

---

Somehow it's the stairs room in my school. It's very dark in there.

SQ.
Birdy
japan, may 2019. fujikawaguchiko especially.

same q
WitherMite
YyottaCat

YyottaCat wrote:

Somehow it's the stairs room in my school. It's very dark in there.
What do you think of when you see “green”?
Lowtagoras
The answer heavily depends on context. If I envision green canvas I would say... peace of mind? Provided it has a natural shade, of course. Otherwise my thoughts could range down to "eww, eye cancer" and everything in between.
If I'm required to answer on impulse I probably wouldn't think of anything.

Imagine you are a private investigator in a serious case of mass murder. You manage to catch the culprit, but at the same time a police officer shows up. She mourns the death of her late sister who turns out to be one of the victims. She wants to take revenge and clearly states that she will end this man's life with her own hands right there. You have the choice to either let the officer do her thing or use your abilities to ensure that the culprit will get a rightful trial according to the (moderately severe) law.
The death penalty has been abolished and won't be restored. Also, convicts cannot be sentenced to more than 40 years prison and it is guaranteed that the culprit would leave prison alive.

I'm bored...
YyottaCat
Secretly record the officer's actions while pretending to think deeply about my action. Then use the ability to ensure the culprit gets a rightful trial and send the recording to the police office to show that one of the officers is trying to commit a crime.

SQ.
JustABeginner

Lowtagoras wrote:

You have the choice to either let the officer do her thing or use your abilities to ensure that the culprit will get a rightful trial according to the (moderately severe) law.
The latter.

---

How often do you get bored?
show more