Kirby
Updated :)

Diff looks good too!
_orange
M4M from my queue

[General]

In AIMod it says that the MP3's bitrate is too high, you need to change that

[Easy]

00:23:399 (2) - Maybe change this because it's the only thing on 1/2?
00:28:087 (3,1) - Switch NC
00:29:962 (3) - NC

That's it for easy, pretty solid

[Normal]

00:24:337 (4,1) - Switch NC
00:25:274 (1) - Add finish on the start of this?
00:27:149 (1,2) - Switch NC
00:29:024 (1,2,3) - 1 should have NC removed and put on 3 instead
00:29:024 (1) - Add finish on the start of this
00:29:493 (2) - This should be a whistle instead of a clap

aesthetics are pretty great but make sure to follow your NC pattern and check over hitsounds

[Hard]

00:11:915 (2) - Don't think you need this note
00:13:790 (4,1) - Stack the end of 1 to 4
00:12:149 (3,3) - Stack the end of the slider to the circle

solid map, and great song, GL!
Topic Starter
Kirby

_orange wrote:

M4M from my queue

[General]

In AIMod it says that the MP3's bitrate is too high, you need to change that im not sure how to do that yet, ill figure that out later :o

[Easy]

00:23:399 (2) - Maybe change this because it's the only thing on 1/2? there's actually 1 other 1/2 slider in the map besides from this one lol, but i still went ahead and added it it
00:28:087 (3,1) - Switch NC applied
00:29:962 (3) - NC ^

That's it for easy, pretty solid thanks!

[Normal]

00:24:337 (4,1) - Switch NC applied
00:25:274 (1) - Add finish on the start of this? applied
00:29:024 (1,2,3) - 1 should have NC removed and put on 3 instead hmm, okay lol
00:29:024 (1) - Add finish on the start of this applied
00:29:493 (2) - This should be a whistle instead of a clap nah, im actually placing the whistles and claps in a pattern. (clap -> clap -> clap -> whistle) so adding it there would mess it up >3<

aesthetics are pretty great but make sure to follow your NC pattern and check over hitsounds gotcha ;)

solid map, and great song, GL!
Thanks for the mod!
HappyRocket88
Ohayo~ Coming from Rabiit queue. Really strange song but the mapping style of the overall diffs is really pleasant, so here's a mod. (/>u<)/

[ General]
  1. Do you have any proof that shows this is the correct metadata? o: According to some investigations, I found out the song in this youtube link. Hence, the correct metadata should go like this:
    1. Title: OH YEAH MR KRABS
    2. TitleUnicode: OH YEAH MR KRABS
    3. Artist: Ellie Rage
    4. ArtistUnicode: Ellie Rage
    5. Source: YouTube
    6. Tags: YouTube O Yeah Mr Krabs Remix RagingKirby77 Memes PONPONPON Kyary Pamyu Pamyu MasterHerobrine
    ~Quick Note~

1. What's wrote in Violet means you should add this to the tags. As MasterHerobrine is the owner of the hard difficulty, his name belong to tags so when he decides to look up his mapping he can also see this beatmap he's currently a guest. :3
    2. What's wrote in Red color means you must delete this from the field they refer to. Explanaiton can be fown in the below box:
      📦 I am a box 📦
      1. Youtube: Youtube can't be treated as source since youtube isn't where the song originate from. While it surely appears in youtube, this doesn't mean this is where the artist got inspired to create the track. Therefore, it shouldn't be in this field. For further explanaiton, please visit this article on the wikia / section "sources"
      2. O Yeah Mr Krabs Remix: As this is the song's name, osu! by default filter the name when you're searching it in the beatmap listing. Hence, there's no need to add it on tags. In case of misunderstanding, please refer to this thread / section "tags"
      3. RagingKirby77: Just as well as the above point, this is your osu! username and osu! by default already added this command to the filtre section when you're searching a song. For it, It would be better if you could remove it to avoid the overlap in tags and the title section.
  2. Problems with Audio Quality:As it was stated by _orange's in his mod, the audio quality of the song overpasses the limit allowed in terms of kbps as it's stated for the Ranking criteria here. Here I compressed the current audio to the range to allow to be rankable. Download it here. The BPM and the offset should be the same so it shouldn't be any problem at replacing the old audio with this one. At the very least, poke me if anything happens. owo7
  3. Video has an audio streamThe file of the video has an audio stream which shouldn't be there OMG. ;w; The main problem is that even if the video doesn't sound, there's an audio track which still remains in the video and make the current file unrankable. /w\ Here I edited the video by deleting that audio stream problem. :3 Download it here. Again, the video offset should remain the same because the actual duration of the video was untouched. :3 Poke me if anything happens too ;w;
  4. This is only a preference but using the same volume in the kiai time feels a bit flat if I may say. It's not directly bad but I think it would be better if you could change the volume over the non-kiai parts to 60% on all the difficulties to give the proper emphasis the kiai time deserves.
[ Easy] The overall difficulty is mostly fine and played really well as is! Good job! >w<)/ Some minor suggestions. :3
  1. I see what you did with the new combos placed at every new measure, but frankly speaking the comboing occurs really fast not letting the combo resets nicely among the objects. Apparently this is due to the way you managed to put NC which makes the combo to rest really often. For it, I think it would be better if you could put NC at every two white big ticks so the combo wouldn't start so quickly and beginners could get the actual idea for the combos over this difficulty.
  2. The Approach rate is somewhat high comparing to the relaxing rhythm you've created here. Wouldn't it be better if you reduced until 3 to match better with the overall patterning? In this way, the speed on how circles appear would fit well with the 1/1 rhythm you've followed here. :3
  3. 00:05:587 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved. For this, I suggest you to change the grid snap and put it with the smallest circles on the playfield so the objects' body could create a nicer looking of themselves like this:
  4. 00:08:868 (2,1) - Same occurs here. It would look way better if you moved the second grey node to up to make a cooler appeal to this transition. Please, give it a try! :)
  5. As it was showed above, consider applying the same over the following cases 00:11:212 (1,2) -
  6. Rest of it is mapped awesomely! >w< Good job! :3
[ Normal] Really well job with this normal! The density of objects might be a bit low but nothing that can be improved with mods. :3 Here's some concerns:
  1. First and foremost, this normal is somehow easier than a player would expect for a normal and it's proved by the amount of object this difficulty handles in comparison with the Easy. Therefore, I think it would hurt no one if we added some more 1/2 beats instead of chains on 1/1 beats as it's shown with this slider 00:09:337 (1) - or 00:15:899 (2) -
  2. 00:12:149 (2) - Managing a 1/1 slider here plays a bit monotonous comparing with the chain of 1/2 you managed in the previous segment. Then, what about adding here a 1/2 slider plus a reverse to keep consistency with this pattern 00:08:399 (2,3) - ? I think it wouldn't hurt to add some 1/2 burst here imo. >w<
  3. 00:15:899 (2) - Something similar occurs here but, in this case, highlight the main beat 00:16:837 - with a slider-end plays strangely odd compared with the ways you emphasized these kind of beats. Hence, I believe it would be nicer if you change this transition into a more representative pattern which would highlight the beats here as well as you've been doing till now. What about this?
  4. 00:25:274 (2) - Similar issue of the downbeat problem, I think adding a circle here 00:26:212 - and removing the reverse would fit nicely the momentum the vocals claim here.
[ MH's Hard] Lovely mapping style! >w< The linear movements gave to this difficulty that weird motion that the vocals offer here. Some minor arrangements can be done regarding spacing. Let's start!
  1. 00:06:290 (4,5) - In terms of spacing, this distance can be slightly higher as well as you managed in the previous pattern imo. So the transition will feel more intuitive as the spacing soothes the way the objects interact. For instance, how about placing it here 256|240? >w<
  2. 00:10:743 (5,1) - Similar issue with the spacing but opposite in terms of distance. Here I think it would be greater if you could distance them apart from each other just as well as you did here 00:06:524 (5,1) -
  3. 00:12:149 (3,3) - Is it there a possibility to avoid them overlapping each other? /w\ It doesn't play bad but managing overlaps so close as these did felt a bit untidy.
  4. 00:14:962 (1) - This is only a preference but it would be more appealing if you could stack this slider-end into this circle 00:13:790 (4) -
  5. 00:18:712 (1,2) - Spacing is really low compared with how the you placed these 00:19:180 (2,3) - for this one, I think it would hurt if you could do Ctrl + G over 00:19:180 (2) - so the distance would remain less harsh as it currently is. /u\
  6. 00:29:258 (3) - Rhythmically talking, highlighting up-beats (circle-slider-head) with offbeats(slider-end) feel a bit weird. The way I see things, the slider in matter doesn't give the proper emphasis that this beat 00:29:493 - deserves hence it ends being lowly highlighted. I believe if would be greater if you could change this transition into two circles instead so the emphasis would remain more prominent in terms of the rhythm the track offers.
[]
Good luck with this project and have fun mapping! \(>w<)/
Topic Starter
Kirby

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Ohayo~ Coming from Rabiit queue. Really strange song but the mapping style of the overall diffs is really pleasant, so here's a mod. (/>u<)/

[ General]
  1. Do you have any proof that shows this is the correct metadata? o: According to some investigations, I found out the song in this youtube link. Hence, the correct metadata should go like this:
    1. Title: OH YEAH MR KRABS
    2. TitleUnicode: OH YEAH MR KRABS
    3. Artist: Ellie Rage
    4. ArtistUnicode: Ellie Rage
    5. Source: YouTube
    6. Tags: YouTube O Yeah Mr Krabs Remix RagingKirby77 Memes PONPONPON Kyary Pamyu Pamyu MasterHerobrine
    ~Quick Note~

1. What's wrote in Violet means you should add this to the tags. As MasterHerobrine is the owner of the hard difficulty, his name belong to tags so when he decides to look up his mapping he can also see this beatmap he's currently a guest. :3 Omg, i totally forgot ;3;
    2. What's wrote in Red color means you must delete this from the field they refer to. Explanaiton can be fown in the below box:
      📦 I am a box 📦
      1. Youtube: Youtube can't be treated as source since youtube isn't where the song originate from. While it surely appears in youtube, this doesn't mean this is where the artist got inspired to create the track. Therefore, it shouldn't be in this field. For further explanaiton, please visit this article on the wikia / section "sources"
      2. O Yeah Mr Krabs Remix: As this is the song's name, osu! by default filter the name when you're searching it in the beatmap listing. Hence, there's no need to add it on tags. In case of misunderstanding, please refer to this thread / section "tags"
      3. RagingKirby77: Just as well as the above point, this is your osu! username and osu! by default already added this command to the filtre section when you're searching a song. For it, It would be better if you could remove it to avoid the overlap in tags and the title section.
    Oh wow, i didn't know that. Thanks!
  2. Problems with Audio Quality:As it was stated by _orange's in his mod, the audio quality of the song overpasses the limit allowed in terms of kbps as it's stated for the Ranking criteria here. Here I compressed the current audio to the range to allow to be rankable. Download it here. The BPM and the offset should be the same so it shouldn't be any problem at replacing the old audio with this one. At the very least, poke me if anything happens. owo7 I LOVE YOU!!! ;w;/
  3. Video has an audio streamThe file of the video has an audio stream which shouldn't be there OMG. ;w; The main problem is that even if the video doesn't sound, there's an audio track which still remains in the video and make the current file unrankable. /w\ Here I edited the video by deleting that audio stream problem. :3 Download it here. Again, the video offset should remain the same because the actual duration of the video was untouched. :3 Poke me if anything happens too ;w; Oh wow really? I didn't realize that. :o Thanks!
  4. This is only a preference but using the same volume in the kiai time feels a bit flat if I may say. It's not directly bad but I think it would be better if you could change the volume over the non-kiai parts to 60% on all the difficulties to give the proper emphasis the kiai time deserves. Oh I see what you're saying here. Alright, i'll fix it right away
[ Easy] The overall difficulty is mostly fine and played really well as is! Good job! >w<)/ Some minor suggestions. :3
  1. I see what you did with the new combos placed at every new measure, but frankly speaking the comboing occurs really fast not letting the combo resets nicely among the objects. Apparently this is due to the way you managed to put NC which makes the combo to rest really often. For it, I think it would be better if you could put NC at every two white big ticks so the combo wouldn't start so quickly and beginners could get the actual idea for the combos over this difficulty. Oh, i see what you mean. Alright, changed! :p
  2. The Approach rate is somewhat high comparing to the relaxing rhythm you've created here. Wouldn't it be better if you reduced until 3 to match better with the overall patterning? In this way, the speed on how circles appear would fit well with the 1/1 rhythm you've followed here. :3 Alrighty then, changed!
  3. 00:05:587 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved. For this, I suggest you to change the grid snap and put it with the smallest circles on the playfield so the objects' body could create a nicer looking of themselves like this: I'll keep note of using grid snap to make sliders next time, fixed!
  4. 00:08:868 (2,1) - Same occurs here. It would look way better if you moved the second grey node to up to make a cooler appeal to this transition. Please, give it a try! :) Ah yes, fixed!
  5. As it was showed above, consider applying the same over the following cases 00:11:212 (1,2) - ^
  6. Rest of it is mapped awesomely! >w< Good job! :3 Wow, thanks!

[ Normal] Really well job with this normal! The density of objects might be a bit low but nothing that can be improved with mods. :3 Here's some concerns:
  1. First and foremost, this normal is somehow easier than a player would expect for a normal and it's proved by the amount of object this difficulty handles in comparison with the Easy. Therefore, I think it would hurt no one if we added some more 1/2 beats instead of chains on 1/1 beats as it's shown with this slider 00:09:337 (1) - or 00:15:899 (2) - Hmm, alright. I re-mapped the first slider you pointed out :p
  2. 00:12:149 (2) - Managing a 1/1 slider here plays a bit monotonous comparing with the chain of 1/2 you managed in the previous segment. Then, what about adding here a 1/2 slider plus a reverse to keep consistency with this pattern 00:08:399 (2,3) - ? I think it wouldn't hurt to add some 1/2 burst here imo. >w< Good idea!
  3. 00:15:899 (2) - Something similar occurs here but, in this case, highlight the main beat 00:16:837 - with a slider-end plays strangely odd compared with the ways you emphasized these kind of beats. Hence, I believe it would be nicer if you change this transition into a more representative pattern which would highlight the beats here as well as you've been doing till now. What about this? Hmm, I guess that works. Tried my best to make it fit with the rest of the map ;3;
  4. 00:25:274 (2) - Similar issue of the downbeat problem, I think adding a circle here 00:26:212 - and removing the reverse would fit nicely the momentum the vocals claim here. Mhmm, changed that to what you recommended ;w;
[]
Note: I'll replace the video, audio, and beatmap title later since I have to figure out how to do that xd
This mod was really helpful! Thank you so much!!!! :)
MasterHerobrine
HappyRocket's Mod

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Ohayo~ Coming from Rabiit queue. Really strange song but the mapping style of the overall diffs is really pleasant, so here's a mod. (/>u<)/HAPPYROCKET (>O<)/

[ MH's Hard] Lovely mapping style! >w< The linear movements gave to this difficulty that weird motion that the vocals offer here. Some minor arrangements can be done regarding spacing. Let's start!
  1. 00:06:290 (4,5) - In terms of spacing, this distance can be slightly higher as well as you managed in the previous pattern imo. So the transition will feel more intuitive as the spacing soothes the way the objects interact. For instance, how about placing it here 256|240? >w< Replaced.
  2. 00:10:743 (5,1) - Similar issue with the spacing but opposite in terms of distance. Here I think it would be greater if you could distance them apart from each other just as well as you did here 00:06:524 (5,1) - Fixed. Made how I planned before RagingKirby's mod owo
  3. 00:12:149 (3,3) - Is it there a possibility to avoid them overlapping each other? /w\ It doesn't play bad but managing overlaps so close as these did felt a bit untidy. Fixed, I think
  4. 00:14:962 (1) - This is only a preference but it would be more appealing if you could stack this slider-end into this circle 00:13:790 (4) - Fixed already.
  5. 00:18:712 (1,2) - Spacing is really low compared with how the you placed these 00:19:180 (2,3) - for this one, I think it would hurt if you could do Ctrl + G over 00:19:180 (2) - so the distance would remain less harsh as it currently is. /u\ Fixed? /u\
  6. 00:29:258 (3) - Rhythmically talking, highlighting up-beats (circle-slider-head) with offbeats(slider-end) feel a bit weird. The way I see things, the slider in matter doesn't give the proper emphasis that this beat 00:29:493 - deserves hence it ends being lowly highlighted. I believe if would be greater if you could change this transition into two circles instead so the emphasis would remain more prominent in terms of the rhythm the track offers.Fixed
[]

_orange's mod

_orange wrote:

M4M from my queue

[Hard]

00:11:915 (2) - Don't think you need this note Deleted.
00:13:790 (4,1) - Stack the end of 1 to 4 Tried, I think It's fixed.
00:12:149 (3,3) - Stack the end of the slider to the circle I don't understand this. Really.

solid map, and great song, GL! thanks!

why Pamyu is dublicating in tags? ;w; (old metadata here)
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 3712
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:O Yeah Mr Krabs [REMIX]
TitleUnicode:O Yeah Mr Krabs [REMIX]
Artist:Ellie Rage
ArtistUnicode:Ellie Rage
Creator:RagingKirby77
Version:MH's Hard
Source:YouTube
Tags:YouTube O Yeah Mr Krabs Remix RagingKirby77 Memes PONPONPON Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
BeatmapID:1145186
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,-615,"MrKrabs.mp4"
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3712,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,80,0,0
18712,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
31837,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
33712,-100,4,1,0,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,34
Combo2 : 29,252,40
Combo3 : 6,255,255
Combo4 : 255,100,255

[HitObjects]
0,128,3712,6,4,L|176:80,1,150.000005722046
368,144,4649,2,8,L|224:187,1,150.000005722046
16,272,5587,5,4,0:0:0:0:
128,256,5821,1,4,0:0:0:0:
64,192,6055,1,4,0:0:0:0:
176,176,6290,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,240,6524,2,8,L|416:208,1,150.000005722046
176,80,7462,6,4,L|0:112,1,150.000005722046
224,224,8399,2,8,L|416:256,1,150.000005722046
352,32,9337,6,4,L|272:80,1,75.0000028610231
400,112,9805,2,4,L|480:64,1,75.0000028610231
464,192,10274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,288,10508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,192,10743,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,320,11212,6,4,L|-48:304,1,150.000005722046
144,128,12149,2,8,L|320:144,1,150.000005722046
448,112,13087,5,4,0:0:0:0:
336,144,13321,1,4,0:0:0:0:
336,256,13555,1,4,0:0:0:0:
432,304,13790,1,4,0:0:0:0:
496,224,14024,2,8,P|528:320|496:384,1,150.000005722046
288,304,14962,6,4,L|448:304,1,150.000005722046
320,112,15899,2,8,L|160:112,1,150.000005722046
48,272,16837,5,0,0:0:0:0:
48,160,17071,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,112,17305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,17540,1,4,0:0:0:0:
144,112,17774,2,0,P|240:128|288:112,1,150.000005722046
336,256,18712,6,0,L|384:243,1,50
288,189,19180,2,0,L|336:176,1,50
240,256,19649,2,6,L|176:272,2,50
208,112,20587,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,112,20821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,112,21055,2,4,P|239:97|288:96,1,50
320,128,21524,2,4,P|336:128|384:112,1,50
416,64,21993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,224,22462,6,8,P|354:233|304:240,1,50
272,192,22930,2,8,P|240:192|192:208,1,50
144,224,23399,2,6,P|112:224|64:208,2,50
224,96,24337,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,24571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,24805,2,8,L|288:80,1,50
352,96,25274,2,8,L|416:80,1,50
464,48,25743,2,8,P|464:112|448:128,1,50
432,160,26212,6,8,P|432:208|448:240,1,50
480,272,26680,2,0,P|445:285|400:288,1,50
352,272,27149,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,304,27383,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,304,27618,2,6,P|256:304|208:320,1,50
160,320,28087,6,8,P|128:320|96:320,1,50
64,256,28555,2,0,P|64:224|80:192,2,50
144,240,29258,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,240,29493,2,0,P|180:238|208:224,1,50
240,80,29962,6,8,L|256:128,1,50
304,176,30430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,30899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,31133,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,304,31368,2,8,L|0:320,1,50
16,240,31837,6,4,L|0:160,1,50
48,128,32305,2,8,L|112:96,1,50
160,128,32774,2,4,L|240:144,1,50
256,80,33243,2,8,L|304:64,1,50
256,192,33712,12,0,36524,0:0:0:0:
Thanks for mods!
Topic Starter
Kirby
Updated!

Edit : Fixed mp3 and mp4. Also added Eggplant's insane diff to the map :)
Fragmented
Hey, I'm from my modding queue!

Mod :D
Easy
- Nothing here

Normal
- Nothing here

MH's Hard
  1. 00:10:546 (3,4,5) - Move (4) circle nearer to (3,5) for better spacing
  2. 00:12:656 (2,1,2) - The (2) circle is overlapping the previous slider (2) you should fix that
Eggplant's Insane
  1. 00:04:453 (2,5) - Don't overlap the circle with the slider, it doesn't look nice
  2. 00:06:562 (1,3) - Overlap again, just like i mentioned above
  3. 00:08:437 (3) - I suggest putting circle at the sliderend of slider (1) at 00:07:734 (1) to make it look nice
Thats all! Good luck!
Topic Starter
Kirby

Eggplant wrote:

CharmCaster wrote:

Hey, I'm from my modding queue!

Eggplant's Insane
  1. 00:04:453 (2,5) - Don't overlap the circle with the slider, it doesn't look nice fixed!
  2. 00:06:562 (1,3) - Overlap again, just like i mentioned above fixed!
  3. 00:08:437 (3) - I suggest putting circle at the sliderend of slider (1) at 00:07:734 (1) to make it look nice fixed!
Thats all! Good luck!
Thanks for the mod~!
Updated!
Venix
Hi!

General:
  1. Make last spinner's end the same on all diffs
Insane:
  1. 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4) - Big spacing problem here. Spacing between 00:06:093 (3,4) - these two notes should be the same with 00:05:625 (1,2) - this spacing, because "oh yea" sound is emphasised right here.
  2. 00:10:312 (1) - I think you should delete NC here, because it's not fit the music well.
  3. 00:19:687 (3) - You can place NC here, because you have very strong vocal right here and i think it will fit music better.
  4. 00:21:093 (3) - Again, NC problem. For good constintancy and better look i prefer put NC here, because you have it 00:20:625 (1) - here and 00:21:562 (1) - here.
~GL!
MasterHerobrine

CharmCaster wrote:

Hey, I'm from my modding queue! Hey!

MH's Hard
  1. 00:10:546 (3,4,5) - Move (4) circle nearer to (3,5) for better spacing Fixed
  2. 00:12:656 (2,1,2) - The (2) circle is overlapping the previous slider (2) you should fix that Fixed
Thats all! Good luck! Same to you.(^_^)/
Sleepy
osu file format v14

[General]
PreviewTime: 3750

[Editor]
BeatDivisor: 2

[Metadata]
Title:OH YEAH MR KRABS
TitleUnicode:OH YEAH MR KRABS
Source:
Tags:YouTube Memes PONPONPON Kyary Pamyu Pamyu MasterHerobrine Eggplant
BeatmapSetID:476360

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
Video,-615,"Mr.Krabs.mp4"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
3750,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,60,0,0
18750,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
31875,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
33750,-100,4,1,0,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
0,128,3750,6,4,L|176:80,1,150.000005722046
368,144,4687,2,8,L|224:187,1,150.000005722046
16,272,5625,5,4,0:0:0:0:
128,256,5859,1,4,0:0:0:0:
64,192,6093,1,4,0:0:0:0:
176,176,6328,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,240,6562,2,8,L|416:208,1,150.000005722046
176,80,7500,6,4,L|0:112,1,150.000005722046
224,224,8437,2,8,L|416:256,1,150.000005722046
352,32,9375,6,4,L|272:80,1,75.0000028610231
400,112,9843,2,4,L|480:64,1,75.0000028610231
464,192,10312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,192,10546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,288,10781,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,320,11250,6,4,L|-48:304,1,150.000005722046
144,128,12187,2,8,L|320:144,1,150.000005722046
448,16,13125,5,4,0:0:0:0:
496,112,13359,1,4,0:0:0:0:
416,192,13593,1,4,0:0:0:0:
432,304,13828,1,4,0:0:0:0:
496,224,14062,2,8,P|528:320|496:384,1,150.000005722046
288,304,15000,6,4,L|448:304,1,150.000005722046
320,112,15937,2,8,L|160:112,1,150.000005722046
48,272,16875,5,0,0:0:0:0:
48,160,17109,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,112,17343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,17578,1,4,0:0:0:0:
144,112,17812,2,0,P|240:128|288:112,1,150.000005722046
336,256,18750,6,0,L|384:243,1,50
288,189,19218,2,0,L|336:176,1,50
240,256,19687,2,6,L|176:272,2,50
208,112,20625,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,112,20859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,112,21093,2,4,P|239:97|288:96,1,50
320,128,21562,2,4,P|336:128|384:112,1,50
416,64,22031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,224,22500,6,8,P|354:233|304:240,1,50
272,192,22968,2,8,P|240:192|192:208,1,50
144,224,23437,2,6,P|112:224|64:208,2,50
224,96,24375,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,24609,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,24843,2,8,L|288:80,1,50
352,96,25312,2,8,L|416:80,1,50
464,48,25781,2,8,P|464:112|448:128,1,50
432,160,26250,6,8,P|432:208|448:240,1,50
480,272,26718,2,0,P|445:285|400:288,1,50
352,272,27187,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,304,27421,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,304,27656,2,6,P|256:304|208:320,1,50
160,320,28125,6,8,P|128:320|96:320,1,50
64,256,28593,2,0,P|64:224|80:192,2,50
144,240,29296,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,240,29531,2,0,P|180:238|208:224,1,50
240,80,30000,6,8,L|256:128,1,50
304,192,30468,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,30937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,31171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,304,31406,2,8,L|0:320,1,50
16,240,31875,6,4,L|0:160,1,50
48,128,32343,2,8,P|80:112|128:112,1,50
160,144,32812,2,4,P|192:144|224:128,1,50
272,96,33281,2,8,P|288:96|336:112,1,50
256,192,33750,12,0,36562,0:0:0:0:
PumpkinIcedTea
Hello from my queue

GENERAL
I suggest you lower the volume for the entire mapset , I'm not sure for others but...As it is my ears feel really uncomfortable with this level of volume..

EASY
00:30:937 (2) - This could be parallel to this 00:30:000 (1) - . You can do it by Ctrl + D this 00:30:000 (1) -

NORMAL
00:06:562 (3) - I'd prefer if you made the end of this slider clickable
00:21:562 (3) - Adjust the position of this . Change it to this http://puu.sh/sGeUy/f02e4125ce.jpg

MH'S HARD
00:05:859 (2,3) - Maybe swap these 2 around . 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4) - These 4 have the same rhythm but the spacing doesn't seem too right. If you want to put a jump , it should be between these 2 00:05:859 (2,3) -
00:12:187 (2,2) - Overlap
00:15:937 (2,3) - Overlap
00:30:703 I think here can use a hitcircle
Overall maybe you can try experimenting with more slider shapes . I noticed many of the sliders are straight , try mixing around with the slider shapes to create a more visually appealing map

EGGPLANT'S INSANE
00:04:218 (2,5) - Overlap
00:07:031 (3) - This doesn't have to end on a blue tick. Sounds weird
00:10:078 (4,5,1) - The triple sounds out here . If you still want to keep it though , stack them instead
00:10:781 (3) - Same , doesn't have to end on a blue tick
00:11:250 (1,2) - Blanket these 2 if possible
00:14:531 (7) - Weird slider shape , a normal curved slider should work just fine
00:18:281 (3,4,5,6) - Overlaps with 00:19:218 (2) -
Overall this difficulty seems to have some overlap and slider shape problems

That is all , thank you for the opportunity :) Have fun with osu !
MasterHerobrine
I didn't got more mods so far...

/me crying...

Ars Novaa wrote:

Hello from my queue

MH'S HARD
00:05:859 (2,3) - Maybe swap these 2 around . 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4) - These 4 have the same rhythm but the spacing doesn't seem too right. If you want to put a jump , it should be between these 2 00:05:859 (2,3) - fixed
00:12:187 (2,2) - Overlap Fixed already, diff was not updated.
00:15:937 (2,3) - Overlap Fixed
00:30:703 I think here can use a hitcircle No, I don't hear ANY sound at this place.
Overall maybe you can try experimenting with more slider shapes . I noticed many of the sliders are straight , try mixing around with the slider shapes to create a more visually appealing map I like my style of this diff. Maybe only jumps making diff badly. Also thanks, but overall is seems good.

That is all , thank you for the opportunity :) Have fun with osu! Thanks for mod! (^_^)/
Another update
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Source:

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
18750,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
31875,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
33750,-100,4,1,0,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
32,192,6093,1,4,0:0:0:0:
144,176,6328,1,4,0:0:0:0:
48,112,6562,2,8,L|208:80,1,150.000005722046
416,144,7500,6,4,L|240:176,1,150.000005722046
128,336,8437,2,8,L|320:368,1,150.000005722046
320,144,9375,6,4,L|240:192,1,75.0000028610231
368,224,9843,2,4,L|448:176,1,75.0000028610231
464,80,10312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,112,10546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,80,10781,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,288,11250,6,4,L|-48:272,1,150.000005722046
176,112,12187,2,8,L|352:128,1,150.000005722046
448,32,13125,5,4,0:0:0:0:
480,144,13359,1,4,0:0:0:0:
384,208,13593,1,4,0:0:0:0:
416,320,13828,1,4,0:0:0:0:
496,240,14062,2,8,P|528:336|496:400,1,150.000005722046
288,320,15000,6,4,L|448:320,1,150.000005722046
320,128,15937,2,8,L|160:128,1,150.000005722046
160,256,17109,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,272,17343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,256,17578,1,4,0:0:0:0:
288,192,17812,2,0,P|384:208|432:192,1,150.000005722046
320,96,18750,6,0,L|368:83,1,50
432,32,19218,2,0,L|480:19,1,50
512,96,19687,2,6,L|448:112,2,50
368,96,20625,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,96,20859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,96,21093,2,4,P|399:81|448:80,1,50
448,144,21562,2,4,P|464:144|512:128,1,50
512,208,22031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,22500,6,8,P|338:233|288:240,1,50
256,192,22968,2,8,P|224:192|176:208,1,50
128,224,23437,2,6,P|96:224|48:208,2,50
224,96,24375,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,24609,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,24843,2,8,L|288:80,1,50
352,96,25312,2,8,L|416:80,1,50
464,48,25781,2,8,P|464:112|448:128,1,50
432,160,26250,6,8,P|432:208|448:240,1,50
480,272,26718,2,0,P|445:285|400:288,1,50
352,272,27187,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,304,27421,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,304,27656,2,6,P|256:304|208:320,1,50
160,320,28125,6,8,P|128:320|96:320,1,50
64,256,28593,2,0,P|64:224|80:192,2,50
144,240,29296,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,240,29531,2,0,P|180:238|208:224,1,50
240,80,30000,6,8,L|256:128,1,50
304,192,30468,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,30937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,31171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,304,31406,2,8,L|0:320,1,50
16,240,31875,6,4,L|0:160,1,50
48,128,32343,2,8,P|80:112|128:112,1,50
160,144,32812,2,4,P|192:144|224:128,1,50
272,96,33281,2,8,P|288:96|336:112,1,50
Topic Starter
Kirby
I'm not home at the moment :o

I'll update it as soon as I can >3<
Antalf
Heyooo! Mod from the queue, hope it helps but im still confused about the song tbh...

Krusty Krab
Easy Krab Candy

00:15:000 (1) - Try turning this into a repeat slider, to be completely honest this sounds like its fit an also it looks nicer. Delte this ciecle if the change is applied 00:15:937 (2) - .

00:24:375 (3,4) - Try delteing this two circles and add a slider instead, it feels better that way.

00:23:437 (2) - Might want to change the HS at the end for a clap instead of a whistle.

Looks good further than that, really nice maping.

Pricy Normal Krab Candy

00:12:187 (2) - Try changing this into a repeat slider, sound better that way. If you applied this change, delete this circle 00:12:656 (3) - .

00:25:078 - Try adding a circle in this point, i know its a normal diff and it may seem a bit hard but due to length of the song and of how "complicated the map is wont be a problem. The reason of the circle here it is that you can hear a very clear sound of that... thing.. thats dying in the back, wouldnt be bad adding it.

Rather than that i see very well!

MH's Hard to Chew Krab Candy

00:06:562 (5) - Make this slider shorter and add a circle here 00:07:031 - . Hear how it sounds and i can assure it will feel AND sound way better.

00:17:812 (5) - Do the same here (read above) and put the circle 00:18:281 - .

00:26:250 (1) - Go instead of a slider here a circle, itll feel better.

00:30:937 (3,4,5) - Might wanna think snapping this into place.

00:31:875 (1) - Make this a repeat slider and delete this one 00:32:343 (2) - , add a circle here 00:32:578 - delete this slider 00:33:281 (4) - and add a circle here 00:33:281 - . Youre going to end up with something like this.

Just, damn :^)

Eggplant's Insanely Spicy Krab Candy

Game play wise this wast lovely, just some things to improve here.

00:04:687 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Try going with different polygons instead of that diamond polygon jump.

00:23:437 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2) - Try snapping them a bit closer or mess with the shape to make it more concrete and better looking.

00:32:578 (4,5,1) - Make this a short repeat slider instead of that triplet.

Hella fun to play i must say

Well this is all i have to give! Drop me some kudos (or not) if this was slightly helpful! Hope to see it ranked!!
Topic Starter
Kirby

Venix wrote:

Hi! Hello o/

General:
  1. Make last spinner's end the same on all diffs I was kinda thinking of doing that lol. I'll see what i can do :^)

~GL!
Thank you! :D
Topic Starter
Kirby

Ars Novaa wrote:

Hello from my queue

GENERAL
I suggest you lower the volume for the entire mapset , I'm not sure for others but...As it is my ears feel really uncomfortable with this level of volume..Oh really? Well, if this becomes an issue later on, ill change it :p

EASY
00:30:937 (2) - This could be parallel to this 00:30:000 (1) - . You can do it by Ctrl + D this 00:30:000 (1) - Its parallel already? Anyways, i like it the way it is rn lol

NORMAL
00:06:562 (3) - I'd prefer if you made the end of this slider clickable no thx xdd
00:21:562 (3) - Adjust the position of this . Change it to this http://puu.sh/sGeUy/f02e4125ce.jpghmm, okay!

That is all , thank you for the opportunity :) Have fun with osu !

Thanks for the mod! :)
Topic Starter
Kirby

Antalf wrote:

Heyooo! Mod from the queue, hope it helps but im still confused about the song tbh... LOL x)

Krusty Krab
Easy Krab Candy

00:15:000 (1) - Try turning this into a repeat slider, to be completely honest this sounds like its fit an also it looks nicer. Delte this ciecle if the change is applied 00:15:937 (2) - . Hmm, not bad. Changed!

00:24:375 (3,4) - Try delteing this two circles and add a slider instead, it feels better that way. Nah ill keep it like that, although i adjusted 00:23:437 (2) - and made it look better xd

00:23:437 (2) - Might want to change the HS at the end for a clap instead of a whistle. Nope, i'm actually having a whistle after each finish HS so i just want to keep it the same as the rest lol

Looks good further than that, really nice maping.

Pricy Normal Krab Candy

00:12:187 (2) - Try changing this into a repeat slider, sound better that way. If you applied this change, delete this circle 00:12:656 (3) - . I think it looks fine as it is

00:25:078 - Try adding a circle in this point, i know its a normal diff and it may seem a bit hard but due to length of the song and of how "complicated the map is wont be a problem. The reason of the circle here it is that you can hear a very clear sound of that... thing.. thats dying in the back, wouldnt be bad adding it. "thats dying in the back", ROFL xD Anyways, I can kinda see what you mean but im not entirely sure how id map that with the way it is rn >3<

Rather than that i see very well!

Well this is all i have to give! Drop me some kudos (or not) if this was slightly helpful! Hope to see it ranked!!

Thank you very much for the mod! :P
Topic Starter
Kirby
Updated!
Buster
uh? can i GD?
Topic Starter
Kirby

Lolinator2000 wrote:

uh? can i GD?
Sorry but no, these are all the diffs I want. ;3;/
Rieri
Hello~ NM from my queue

General
  1. Looks like Insane diff doesn't have a video. Add it please
  2. Get a better bg? at least one that is over 1366x768

Easy
  1. 00:05:625 (3,4) - can we try to blanket this better? look for other blankets
  2. 00:25:312 (5) - not sure if mapping the white tick with a slidertail is the best idea

Normal
  1. 00:06:562 (3) - it would be better to map this as a 1/1 cuz then you can map the start of the next verse with a circle
  2. 00:09:375 (4) - nc
  3. 00:21:562 (3) - same as before

Hard
  1. some of the spacing seems random, i suggest you keep the spacing at 1.5 if not emphasizing
  2. 00:13:828 (4,1) - lol stack?
  3. 00:17:578 (4,5) - overlap looks bad tbh
  4. 00:18:750 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - hitsounds here are not the same as the hitsounds on 00:22:500 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - these notes which is weird cuz they are identical parts of the song

Insane
  1. 00:18:281 (3,4,5,6) - overmapped, you dont have to do this to make it an insane
  2. 00:28:359 (2,1) - tbh this should have more distance than the distance 00:28:125 (1,2) - here, since there is that loud screaming sound on 00:28:593 (1) - keep in mind while mapping
  3. 00:32:578 (4,5,6,7,1) - same with this

oh yeah mr krabs
Vivyanne
i wrote some things for eggplant in discord

proof
Hi Tec !! xd - Today at 9:09 PM
00:19:687 (1,2,3) - deserves way more emphasis since its a unique and stronger sound in the song
00:20:156 (3) - also since its kiai just make this a 1/2 slider to keep some more intense rythm for a more intense part
00:21:093 (1,1) - maybe make this notable further away, same reason as the emphasis before
00:32:578 (4,5,6,7,1) - pls rotate -50 degrees so that the stream will now catch the circular momentum that was given before
00:11:250 (1,2) - same slidershape pls okthank now it looks random
yea ok rest is consistent error okthank

Ancelysia
shot a kudosu star.. 10star priority hype! ^o^
Topic Starter
Kirby

ProEzreal wrote:

Hello~ NM from my queue

General
  1. Looks like Insane diff doesn't have a video. Add it please Oh sh*t xd
  2. Get a better bg? at least one that is over 1366x768 Hmm, if I ever find a good bg, ill replace it :p

Easy
  1. 00:05:625 (3,4) - can we try to blanket this better? look for other blankets I made the sliders a tiny bit less curvy so that should make it better
  2. 00:25:312 (5) - not sure if mapping the white tick with a slidertail is the best idea Oh I agree, thanks!

Normal
  1. 00:06:562 (3) - it would be better to map this as a 1/1 cuz then you can map the start of the next verse with a circle Nah, I like the way it is but you're right tho
  2. 00:09:375 (4) - nc Oops, forgot lol
  3. 00:21:562 (3) - same as before ^

oh yeah mr krabs

oh yeah mr krabs
MasterHerobrine

ProEzreal wrote:

Hello~ NM from my queue

Hard
  1. some of the spacing seems random, i suggest you keep the spacing at 1.5 if not emphasizing No, it's only seems.
  2. 00:13:828 (4,1) - lol stack? I tried to stack, but this is maximum what I can.
  3. 00:17:578 (4,5) - overlap looks bad tbh Made a blanket
  4. 00:18:750 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - hitsounds here are not the same as the hitsounds on 00:22:500 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - these notes which is weird cuz they are identical parts of the song Re-hitsounded

Antalf
MH's Hard to Chew Krab Candy

00:06:562 (5) - Make this slider shorter and add a circle here 00:07:031 - . Hear how it sounds and i can assure it will feel AND sound way better. Yeah, it's sounds better.

00:17:812 (5) - Do the same here (read above) and put the circle 00:18:281 - . ^

00:26:250 (1) - Go instead of a slider here a circle, itll feel better. ^

00:30:937 (3,4,5) - Might wanna think snapping this into place. Snapped via ProEzreal's Mod

00:31:875 (1) - Make this a repeat slider and delete this one 00:32:343 (2) - , add a circle here 00:32:578 - delete this slider 00:33:281 (4) - and add a circle here 00:33:281 - . Youre going to end up with something like this. Remapped

Just, damn :^)

oh yeah mr krabs Oh yeah oh yeah mr krabz!
Diff which wanted to be ranked and crying.
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Source:

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
18750,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
31875,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
33750,-100,4,1,0,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
32,192,6093,1,4,0:0:0:0:
144,176,6328,1,4,0:0:0:0:
80,96,6562,2,8,P|160:80|192:64,1,75.0000028610231
224,48,7031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,7500,6,4,L|256:176,1,150.000005722046
128,336,8437,2,8,L|320:368,1,150.000005722046
320,144,9375,6,4,L|240:192,1,75.0000028610231
368,224,9843,2,4,L|448:176,1,75.0000028610231
464,80,10312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,112,10546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,80,10781,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,288,11250,6,4,L|-48:272,1,150.000005722046
176,112,12187,2,8,L|352:128,1,150.000005722046
448,32,13125,5,4,0:0:0:0:
480,144,13359,1,4,0:0:0:0:
384,208,13593,1,4,0:0:0:0:
416,320,13828,1,4,0:0:0:0:
496,240,14062,2,8,P|528:336|496:400,1,150.000005722046
288,320,15000,6,4,L|448:320,1,150.000005722046
320,128,15937,2,8,L|160:128,1,150.000005722046
160,256,17109,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,272,17343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,256,17578,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,352,17812,2,0,P|384:368|432:352,1,75.0000028610231
384,256,18281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,144,18750,6,8,L|336:131,1,50
400,80,19218,2,8,L|448:67,1,50
464,144,19687,2,6,L|400:160,2,50
320,128,20625,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,20859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,21093,2,4,P|288:128|256:144,1,50
256,208,21562,2,4,P|272:208|320:192,1,50
320,128,22031,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,288,22500,6,8,P|370:297|320:304,1,50
288,256,22968,2,8,P|256:256|208:272,1,50
176,304,23437,2,6,P|144:304|96:288,2,50
192,160,24375,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,160,24609,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,160,24843,2,4,L|256:144,1,50
304,96,25312,2,4,L|368:80,1,50
416,48,25781,2,8,P|416:112|400:128,1,50
400,176,26250,5,0,0:0:0:0:
480,288,26718,2,0,P|445:301|400:304,1,50
368,272,27187,1,6,0:0:0:0:
304,304,27421,1,6,0:0:0:0:
304,304,27656,2,6,P|272:304|224:320,1,50
192,352,28125,6,8,P|160:352|128:352,1,50
96,288,28593,2,0,P|96:256|112:224,2,50
176,272,29296,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,224,29531,2,0,P|276:222|304:208,1,50
352,176,30000,6,8,P|368:208|368:224,1,50
336,288,30468,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,30937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,31171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,256,31406,2,8,P|116:256|64:240,1,50
32,208,31875,2,0,P|32:160|48:128,2,50
94,252,32578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,32812,2,4,P|176:176|208:176,1,50
256,208,33281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kirby

Eggplant wrote:

ProEzreal wrote:

Insane
  1. 00:18:281 (3,4,5,6) - overmapped, you dont have to do this to make it an insane
  2. 00:28:359 (2,1) - tbh this should have more distance than the distance 00:28:125 (1,2) - here, since there is that loud screaming sound on 00:28:593 (1) - keep in mind while mapping fixed!
  3. 00:32:578 (4,5,6,7,1) - same with this

oh yeah mr krabs

everything else i didn't fix

OH YEAH OH YEAH MR KRABS
Alright, updated Insane and Hard! :lol:
fLaw
MasterHerobrine's Hard Mod

00:07:031 (6) - Feel like this note should be spaced a little further away from the slider
00:08:437 (2) - I like this slider going in the opposite direction as > 00:07:500 (1) by copying > 00:07:500 (1) then flipping horizontally then vertically.
00:09:375 (1,2,3,4,5) - As this difficulty has most notes on the right side of the map, I feel like this 5 combo should be on the left side. Simply highlighting all 5 and flipping horizontally looked fine for me
00:13:125 (1,2,3,4,5) - I feel like this combo going towards the right too much. This was the only combo in this difficulty that was this close to the edge. Maybe just angle them slightly more left.
00:16:875 (1,2,3,4) - I would suggest making these zig-zag up and down a bit more, rather than go so far right
00:19:218 (2) - I think this slider should be flipped, as the sliders here are all going right
00:29:531 (4,1,2) - Because the top left of the play field doesn't get used much in this diff, I think ou should angle these two sliders and note up and to the left instead of going down and to the right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eggplant's Insane Mod

00:18:281 (3) - I feel like this burst flows better when you make it just a triplet before the slider. Maybe something like below. By taking out note > 00:18:398 (4)
00:24:375 (1) - A slider here would be similar to the same sound a bit before this at 00:20:156 (3)
00:25:078 (2) - Maybe add more distance on his note, as it is when there is a scream
00:25:546 (2) - ^Same with this note.
Something you could also do would be to simply put 00:24:843 (1) a bit higher and to the left
00:32:578 (4) - This is the other 5 burst I feel would work better as simply a spread out triplet. By taking out this note > 00:32:929 (7) and spacing the triplet notes a bit

One main thing I noticed was a large percentage of the notes in these two difficulties were mapped on the right side of the playfield.
I've found that after every few minutes of mapping it helps to check back on how much of the play space you have used recently, by clicking and dragging your mouse across the bar at the top and going left. Then trying to work towards the more empty areas.

Good luck with the map 8-)
Topic Starter
Kirby
Thanks for the mod!

Also changed the bg since the previous one had somewhat of a low quality. :)
pkhg
[Easy]
  1. reduce ar to 3. the bpm is really slow so will be more comfortable to play with a lower ar

[Normal]
  1. you can reduce ar here too. around 4~4.5 feels nice
  2. 00:06:562 (3) - you can perfectly map this part instead of using that slider. this section is even denser on the easy diff. try this
  3. 00:21:562 (3) - ^
  4. 00:30:000 (1) - ^ not exactly the same rhythm but you get my point
[MH's Hard]
  1. 00:04:921 - skipping this beat isnt really a good idea. its a hard diff so a denser rhythm like a 1/2 slider + a circle would fit better. this applies to 00:08:437 (2) - 00:12:187 (2) - and so on
  2. id reduce the spacing in general from the beginning to 00:18:750 -
  3. i also dont get why you reduced slider velocity during kiai. it really doesnt fit cuz that part is supposed to be the "strongest" part of this song. keeping the 1.5sv during kiai would fit better
[Eggplant's Insane]

• 00:33:750 (1) - muting circles is unrankable. move the timing section where the spinner starts
Topic Starter
Kirby

pkhg wrote:

[Easy]
  1. reduce ar to 3. the bpm is really slow so will be more comfortable to play with a lower ar I see, changed

[Normal]
  1. you can reduce ar here too. around 4~4.5 feels nice Changed to 4
  2. 00:06:562 (3) - you can perfectly map this part instead of using that slider. this section is even denser on the easy diff. try this I guess you're right, i'll try my best to change the slider .3.
  3. 00:21:562 (3) - ^ Yep ^
  4. 00:30:000 (1) - ^ not exactly the same rhythm but you get my point Mhmm ^
Thanks for the mod senpai <3 :D
pkhg
o lol i forgot to post the pic for that suggestion on normal
here u go http://puu.sh/sTkBK/2faea1c50c.jpg
Topic Starter
Kirby

pkhg wrote:

o lol i forgot to post the pic for that suggestion on normal
here u go http://puu.sh/sTkBK/2faea1c50c.jpg
LUL, I was wondering if you forgot to add a link there xd

Thanks tho <3
BounceBabe

i had a laugh flash when i heard the preview lol the video weirded me out after that

oooh yes aesthetics. was a good decision to ask me for that. a lot placements are very random or unappealing to look at but easily fixable.

insane

aesthetics and arrangement suggestions

00:03:750 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/sV835/d6208152e4.jpg

00:05:625 (1,2,3,4) - http://puu.sh/sV84Y/7d4f71276b.jpg

00:08:437 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/sV8b7/9af53723af.jpg

00:16:875 (1,2,3,4) - proper squares and triangles are a visually more attractive and are also smoother to play http://puu.sh/sV8iS/0e0ebe38a7.jpg

00:26:250 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/sV8wE/a9b7cc619e.jpg

you can also try other slider shapes other than curved or straight to spice appearance up a bit more.

00:19:218 (2,1) - flow suffers due to the sharp movement to 1. http://puu.sh/sV8lg/7cd2ba2bc8.jpg would make things a lot smoother

i honestly think that you should remove this circle 00:24:140 (2) - for two reasons: first the rhythm would be better. secondly, the spacing would get fixed. your usual jumps are consistent and dont vary so much like this if you compare 00:23:437 (1,2) - with 00:23:906 (1,2) - it causes a huge readability spike . same here 00:31:640 (2) -

hard

00:06:562 (5,6) - use consistent spacing like you did here 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4,5) - . changing spacing doesnt make sense and looks more like a mistake. same 00:25:781 (5,1) -

00:26:718 (2) - a single circle would be rhythmically more correct than a slider or you could remove 00:27:187 (3) - and make a 1/1 slider start at 00:26:718 -

try this http://puu.sh/sV8Nv/ddd1ec4b89.jpg for 00:31:406 (5,6) - . also 00:31:875 - should be a NC since its the new bar and follows the previous combo pattern.

00:18:750 - tbh i dont understand why you used decrease sv here since the song is monotonous and even in the kiai it doesnt get much more exciting. whats contradicting the most is that its decreasing not increasing too.

rhytmically i think they are fine tbh. the song doesnt offer much variety so.
MasterHerobrine
Okay, I was very busy and forgot about this, so sorry for long responses, I answer all suggestions today.
_handholding
Insane
00:20:156 (3,1) and 00:27:656 (3,1) - do you have to stack the circles on the slider heads like this? It feels weird imo
00:32:578 (4,5,6,7,1) - Having this as a straight stream would play better imo because reasons
00:33:750 (1) - move the timing point to after the circle. There is almost 0 feedback on this circle and feels so empty when you click on it
general things can be done to make your map look better. Like blanketing 00:22:500 (1,2) - 00:30:000 (1,2) etc ... avoiding underlaps 00:30:468 (2,1)

Hard
The kiai time is so easy compare to the rest of the map, it almost feels like a normal

Normal
00:27:187 (3,1) - I recommend not putting (1) so close to the tail of (1). It can throw some people off reading wise at this diff
Topic Starter
Kirby

Kisses wrote:

Normal
00:27:187 (3,1) - I recommend not putting (1) so close to the tail of (1). It can throw some people off reading wise at this diff I see what you mean, fixed
Thanks!

Also, I've updated Eggplant's diff with all the recent mods :p
YukiZura-
From mod queue ^^

Eggplant's Insane

00:04:218 (2,5) - blanket :3

00:05:625 (1) - once you fix the blanket .. put back this circle to the same spot as this one 00:05:156 -

00:07:265 - just end the slider here

00:22:500 (1,2) - blanket can be better ^^

oh yeahh oh yeahh mr.krabs lol - good songs xD
goodluck ^^
emilia
the heck is this

[easy]
  1. 00:09:375 (3,4) - blanket fix
  2. 00:16:875 (3,4) - ^

fantastic easy, can agree with all rhythm choices
[normal]
  1. 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4) - this section is too dense compared to other parts with similar music structure: 00:09:375 (1,2,3,4) - 00:13:125 (1,2) -
  2. 00:07:500 (5) - NC for consistency?
  3. 00:29:531 (3) - nothing on slider tail

meh normal i guess, could've been more consistent to look and play nicer
[mh]
  1. 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - looks p ugly and doesnt flow well imo
  2. 00:09:375 (1,4) - rather ugly overlap
  3. 00:18:750 (1,2,3) - why suddenly such dense rhythm compared to 00:11:250 (1,2) -

i dont like the density of the kiai, rather inconsistent diff imo, and doesnt look that good
[eggplant]
  1. 00:10:078 (4,5,6) - i dont hear anything that justifies triplet imo
  2. 00:18:515 (4,5) - none of these notes map to anything
  3. 00:20:156 (3,2) - ugly overlap imo
  4. 00:22:968 (2,3) - ^
  5. 00:32:812 (5,6,1) - dont hear anything that justifies triplet

ee i didnt really like this insane diff, everything seemed too messy and inconsistent to me
good luck i guess lol idk

(this mod took me 9minutes LMAO)
Topic Starter
Kirby

[ Emillia ] wrote:

the heck is this lolz

[easy]
  1. 00:09:375 (3,4) - blanket fix it looks ok but i guess i fixed it a bit
  2. 00:16:875 (3,4) - ^ yep, i think i made it look better now

fantastic easy, can agree with all rhythm choices Woo ;w;
[normal]
  1. 00:05:625 (1,2,3,4) - this section is too dense compared to other parts with similar music structure: 00:09:375 (1,2,3,4) - 00:13:125 (1,2) - replaced the circle with a 1/1 slider
  2. 00:07:500 (5) - NC for consistency? whoops, yeah
  3. 00:29:531 (3) - nothing on slider tail there isn't supposed to be sound there lol

meh normal i guess, could've been more consistent to look and play nicer ;3;

good luck i guess lol idk idk too tbh LUL

(this mod took me 9minutes LMAO) nice xdd
thanks! :lol:
show more