forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jordan

Endaris wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Yeah, how racist can nature be to give sub-saharan africans prognathism, a wide nasal cavity, higher incidence of sickle cell disease, higher bone density, higher metabolic rate, shorter gestation periods, higher maturation rate, more free testosterone, a different skull shape, a higher ratio of fast twitch / slow twitch muscle and a thousand other typical traits that are only common in them.

OY VEY!
All clearly traits that have a massive impact on life situation and social behaviour. Not.
It is completely illogical to assume that with thousands of years of phenotypic adaptation and change, various genes and brain structure would've also gone through change and adaptation, amirite?

Also, among what I mentioned, higher maturation rate and higher free testosterone do influence social behaviour, lol.
EneT
Some of the things Jordan says are the truth yet at the same time a lot of it are just him being his radical self and being plain racist. I don't completely disagree with him, it's not education that's the problem, black people are responsible for their own behaviour and shortcomings.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

Some of the things Jordan says are the truth yet at the same time a lot of it are just him being his radical self and being plain racist. I don't completely disagree with him, it's not education that's the problem, black people are responsible for their own behaviour and shortcomings.
education is the single biggest factor responsible for poverty, crime rates, mortality and so on. If you grow up without a chance to get a proper education, you're almost guaranteed to be fucked, regardless of the color of your skin.
EneT
But there's no denying the fact that certain races have more aggressive behaviour regardless of education. Back in my school, despite being one of the most prestigious schools in the country; who were the drug dealers; who were the ones that frequently stole; who were the most ill-behaved?
All hands point to one specific racial group. Granted it wasn't specifically black people and I was among the people included in that group despite not being black, the majority of them were black.
B1rd
What's racist about what Jordan is saying? He's just explaining that the behavioural differences of blacks is caused by genetic and physiological differences. Just like it is for every race, since they are all different in some way. Blacks are obviously are superior in a lot of athletic disciplines, it's always blacks who are the champion sprinters, yet they are never the champion chess masters.

People just have serious confirmation bias. They might be ok with saying blacks are better at athletics, but intelligence is off limits. People have serious confirmation bias, and they want to believe in the blank slate theory even though it doesn't hold up under logical scrutiny.

Railey2 wrote:

education is the single biggest factor responsible for poverty, crime rates, mortality and so on. If you grow up without a chance to get a proper education, you're almost guaranteed to be fucked, regardless of the color of your skin.
Then how do you explain whites in low sociology-economic levels outscoring blacks in school tests who are from high socio-economic levels?

If you want to disprove the evidence you have to do more than ridicule it, you have to actually provide counter evidence.
Hika
I have cancer here
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

What's racist about what Jordan is saying?
well...

B1rd wrote:

the behavioural differences of blacks is caused by genetic and physiological differences.
Yeah, that. That's the part that's racist.
Hika
I'm gonna help you out here a bit;
In order to be racist is if you said the ENTIRE race was problematic
like obviously for example is if you said all blacks do drugs and all of them score low on tests cause of their skin complexion.
EneT

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

the behavioural differences of blacks is caused by genetic and physiological differences.
No that's not racist though. You're being an idiot and getting your definition of racist wrong. What's racist is he's saying Africa's less prosperous because of black people, which isn't entirely wrong either.
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

No that's not racist though.
It is though

EneT wrote:

What's racist is he's saying Africa's less prosperous because of black people, which isn't entirely wrong either.
That is wrong though
Have you never considered the implications of the continent's geography and history?
Skin color doesn't factor into it
B1rd
Rest in peace Rhodesia :(

EneT wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

I didn't know Moon Man browsed this forum
who dat. Anyways it's common knowledge that everyone in forums lurks ITT.
This is Moon Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZXDconu0w
EneT

Mahogany wrote:

EneT wrote:

It is though
It isn't.

Mahogany wrote:

EneT wrote:

What's racist is he's saying Africa's less prosperous because of black people, which isn't entirely wrong either.
That is wrong though
Have you never considered the implications of the continent's geography and history?
Skin color doesn't factor into it
That's why I said it's not entirely wrong, hello? Are you reading? Did you not see the fact that I did say it was racist?
The continent's geography and history play a massive part as to why Africa isn't prosperous but it's people hasn't really advanced to begin with has it?
Kappa FrankerZ
y'all are just jelly cuz black people run faster, jump higher, and have bigger dicks than you white plebs.
Railey2
if there are some statistical difference that cause the statistical average to tilt on way or another that's totally fine, buy saying that black societies are inherently doomed is just trivializing the issue beyond belief.
There are definitely genetic differences between the races, nobody is contesting that. But these differences aren't big enough to account between the huge societal gap between the races within countries, or seen on a world wide scale.
Faust
Doctor Strange is good. Go watch it guys.
Mahogany

EneT wrote:

That's why I said it's not entirely wrong, hello? Are you reading? Did you not see the fact that I did say it was racist?
what, apart from the fact that you didn't?

EneT wrote:

EneT wrote:

The continent's geography and history play a massive part as to why Africa isn't prosperous but it's people hasn't really advanced to begin with has it?
It's people haven't been pushed to advance is because Africa is such a vast continent with a low density of people

One of the main Europe became the spearhead of the modern world is because of its density, feudalism, wars, and a need to innovate, advance and create new weapons to fight with - something that didn't exist in Africa.

This is part of what I'm referring to when I talk about geography. And you complain about me not reading?
EneT
Shall I quote myself?

EneT wrote:

uhm yeah, you're arguing with me about how it's racist when I clearly do find it racist. hmmm...........
Hika
idk it's pretty racist if you ask me too lol.
Mahogany

Hika wrote:

idk it's pretty racist if you ask me too lol.
You'd be right though, because it is! :3
Endaris
Not to mention that Africa has been systematically surpressed and exploited for the last 400 years.
Calling it on genetical differences is a poor excuse to keep this two-world-system up when Africa never really had a chance in the first place.
Jellyblob
x
EneT
That is racist but this isn't.

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

That is not racist.
Jellyblob
x
Hika
It's racist if you present a generalized statement.

It's not racist if you explain why blacks aren't as "efficient" in certain criteria as other ethnicities.
Hika

Jellyblob56 wrote:

You want to know where the problem lies?
Single mothers. Case closed.
They're all destined for failure. Single mothers pumping out kids left and right. Disgusting people. Selfish.
LMAO I love you
Endaris

EneT wrote:

That is racist but this isn't.

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

That is not racist.

It's a really awful generalisation that aims at explaining everything off of that one reason instead of finding a more detailed and diverse explanation.
Prefering that over actually diving into the backgrounds might not be particularly racist but it shows a very simple mindset that is not ready to accept other people/opinions at all which can easily and legitimately be interpreted as a racist attitude.
Jellyblob
x
B1rd

Jellyblob56 wrote:

They're all destined for failure. Single mothers pumping out kids left and right. Disgusting people. Selfish.
Indeed single mothers are a big problem for all races. And it is caused by the welfare state, you couldn't have single mothers if you didn't have the state acting as the father by giving them money.
Razzy

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Relevant audio. Every minute is great.

Jellyblob
x
EneT

Endaris wrote:

It's a really awful generalisation that aims at explaining everything off of that one reason instead of finding a more detailed and diverse explanation.
Prefering that over actually diving into the backgrounds might not be particularly racist but it shows a very simple mindset that is not ready to accept other people/opinions at all which can easily and legitimately be interpreted as a racist attitude.
It may point to a racist attitude but the statement itself is not racist and on the contrary, stating it is racist shows more of a reluctance to accept another's opinions than the actual person stating it.
Hika
Also a father's fault for not taking responsibility of his seed, however.
I'm only saying that cause my trash father left my sibling, mother and I 13 years ago. :^)
Jellyblob
x
Endaris
Please don't take my statement out of context Jellyblob. The systematic oppression argument was about Africa being a mess since colonialisation. That's unrelated to racism as far as the economical situation and the interests of the western companies goes.
winber1
to be honest, many nations were greatly successful back in the day with their local system of governance, and as the old adage goes: don't change what ain't broke. native americans as well, for instance, as many of the african countries had no need for expansion and technological growth when everything was going all dandy. Of course, in that regard you can say the white europeans were more intelligent in that regard for pursuing scientific revelations. However, at the same time the black population never needed to do such things and never had a chance to truly realize any potential at all before the white colonists decided to just enslave half the population.

and to say that black people are generally less intelligent but are much more inclined to sports is still quite opressing if not completely racist in my opinion because we are in such a academically inclined world and state of society. To say that he is only good at sports is generally implying he is incapable or at least much less likely to find a successful job outside of things like retail or supporting management positions like secretaries. given the opportunity, most people would rather be highly intelligent but weak rather than highly athletic and dumb in our current society. this itself is little bit ironic, but it's just the nature of our current society.
EneT
I'm sick and tired of people calling out every single statement about other races as racist. No wonder why Trump won. It's annoying as fuck, not every single thing is racist, and before you call me a white supremacist, stfu, I ain't even white.
Jellyblob
x
Hika

EneT wrote:

I'm sick and tired of people calling out every single statement about other races as racist. No wonder why Trump won. It's annoying as fuck, not every single thing is racist, and before you call me a white supremacist, stfu, I ain't even white.
I feel ya. Some of these BLM and SJWs are taking it to the next level.
Endaris

EneT wrote:

Well, people who generalise problems are fucking idiots. If not racist it's at least dumb and makes discussion with that person not worthwhile because the person won't move an inch.
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I think Mahogany is just a master baiter. There's no fucking way he's being serious.
"I don't agree with someone, so they're trolling"

EneT wrote:

I'm sick and tired of people calling out every single statement about other races as racist.
Have you tried not being racist then? If anything, your view on that only speaks volumes about your own character.

B1rd wrote:

Indeed single mothers are a big problem for all races. And it is caused by the welfare state, you couldn't have single mothers if you didn't have the state acting as the father by giving them money.
Oh, genius. Then, the kids of that mother have an even harder life, and then proceed to become involved in crime to survive, not commit to relationships, and repeat the same mistakes as their father. Then, the problem just repeats itself again!
Yeah, that idea doesn't work.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Selfish to bring someone into this world especially so when you're in a horrible position that your children will have to spend their whole life trying to get out of.
Have you not even considered how selfish it is of you to deny these people the right to love and family because of circumstances outside of their control? Yeah, you're the selfish one, not them.

Jellyblob56 wrote:

That's why I don't understand this "genderfluid" shit and people killing themselves over it. Those aren't people.
Oh, so not only do you refuse to consider any opposing viewpoints, you don't even view them as people. What a wonderful person you must be.
show more