forum

Chata - SKIP

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Asagi
All fixed on rEdo's mod
same as Sekai's mod (except the clap in the blue tick that we discussed ingame)

BeatofIke
Modding this map soon. Stay Tuned!
Kibbleru
i wonder if i ninja'd this
BeatofIke
Next thing you know, it's been more than 3 weeks >.<
Sorry for the huge delay. You have some issues to fix:

[General]
  1. The BPM is 138.01. The notes sounds a bit late at the end of the song.
  2. You don't need the red timing section at 03:49:890. Please remove the red timing section and resnap all the green timing sections at 03:49:890 + above. In addition, I don't recommend using 15% hitsound volume as the soft-whistle hitsounds are inaudible (this is unrankable). I think it would be a better idea to only use 15% volume at the S:C1 claps since those claps can still be heard with that volume.
  3. Add a silenced (44 byte) soft-sliderslide3 so the sliderslide at S:C3 timing section is silenced too.
  4. Optional sugguestion, but I noticed that both soft-hitfinish and soft-hitfinish2 play the same sound. To conserve space, I recommend just using one of them. Also, your normal-hitclap wav file has some delay which can be an issue.
[Normal]
  1. You know what? Just fix the inconsistent spacing at 00:31:626 (1,2) - 01:16:626 (4,1) - 01:25:974 (5,6) and I give this difficulty a pass. This shouldn't be too hard to fix though.
Should your choose to revive your map again, feel free to ask me for a re-check and a full mod for Hard and Insane difficulties. Skipped for now.
Topic Starter
Asagi

BeatofIke wrote:

Next thing you know, it's been more than 3 weeks >.<
Sorry for the huge delay. You have some issues to fix:

[General]
  1. The BPM is 138.01. The notes sounds a bit late at the end of the song. ~fixed in all diffs and resnapped green lines
  2. You don't need the red timing section at 03:49:890. Please remove the red timing section and resnap all the green timing sections at 03:49:890 + above. In addition, I don't recommend using 15% hitsound volume as the soft-whistle hitsounds are inaudible (this is unrankable). I think it would be a better idea to only use 15% volume at the S:C1 claps since those claps can still be heard with that volume. ~removed the timing section there and i made the hitsound volume to 30%
  3. Add a silenced (44 byte) soft-sliderslide3 so the sliderslide at S:C3 timing section is silenced too. ~added
  4. Optional sugguestion, but I noticed that both soft-hitfinish and soft-hitfinish2 play the same sound. To conserve space, I recommend just using one of them. Also, your normal-hitclap wav file has some delay which can be an issue.~not quite sure about the issue about normal-hitclap, maybe ill call someone about that, i dont really know what to do lol
[Normal]
  1. You know what? Just fix the inconsistent spacing at 00:31:626 (1,2) - 01:16:626 (4,1) - 01:25:974 (5,6) and I give this difficulty a pass. This shouldn't be too hard to fix though. ~all fixed
Should your choose to revive your map again, feel free to ask me for a re-check and a full mod for Hard and Insane difficulties. Skipped for now.
BeatofIke
Since you chose to revive your map, I will start modding the Hard and Insane difficulties soon.
Stay tuned! owo
xStillo
That was fun! Great beatmap! :D
CuticleThong
err... I would mod you a little if you revive this map -__-
Noobish
Mitcher is best grill
BeatofIke

BeatofIke wrote:

Since you chose to revive your map, I will start modding the Hard and Insane difficulties soon.
Stay tuned! owo
Seriously, what the hell BeatofIke? It's been over 5 months now >.<

[General]
  1. Anyways, there's now a newer criteria that must be fulfilled and that is, delayed hitsound wav files. Your normal-hitclap.wav has a 10ms delay. Please replace that file with this one --> Link
  2. Most BG sizes nowadays are 1366x768. Your current 1022x768 BG could use an upgrade. Here's a higher quality one --> Link
  3. Minor fix, but you have a few unsnapped timing sections on Hard and Insane difficulties: 00:27:061 and 00:27:495. Please re-snap them to 00:27:059 and 00:27:493 respectively (-2ms).
Your Normal difficulty is good to go. Please fix the following above and call me back.
Topic Starter
Asagi
All fixed, and change stuff myself
10nya
baakaaa
BeatofIke
Final re-check (before I end up forgetting about this mapset again...)

[Hard]
  1. 00:02:930 (3) - I think you missed a clap at the slider end.
  2. 00:07:278 (1) - Unnecessary single combo. Just remove combo at 00:07:712.
  3. 03:06:178 (1,1,1,1) - Basically the same as above (maybe just remove combo at 03:06:830 (1,1) only). I admit the the current combo looks cool XD
  4. 03:21:829 (1) - Not perfectly stacked.
[Insane]
  1. 00:02:930 (3) - Same with Hard: "I think you missed a clap at the slider end."
Call me back.
Topic Starter
Asagi
All fixed, improved some minor stuff a bit

Updated
BeatofIke
One last thing. Add a soft-sliderslide4 so the slider slides at S:C4 timing sections are silenced as well o3o.
Topic Starter
Asagi
Added, and I change the spinner and the last slider (in all diffs) into 1/6. It seems I mistakenly made them 1/4, check it if im wrong
BeatofIke
Nope, you are correct. Your mapset is now nominated~
Topic Starter
Asagi
domSaur
ranked when
10nya

domSaur wrote:

ranked when
Konei
Ohhh it's back!

[Insane]

1. 00:41:840 (11,1) - Tricked me on my first play since the spacing looks kinda low while playing, maybe move 11 a bit more left?
  2. 00:50:535 (3) - Try to use CTRL + G here? Is more interesting in my opinion.
  3. 01:22:055 (1) - Add a clap to the end to follow the percussion.
  4. 01:34:228 (1) - Seems weird to skip the vocal here, change the rhythm?
  5. 03:06:178 (1) - This NC feels kinda redundant since you have a bunch of them in the next pattern, removing it makes the difference more clear.
  6. 03:54:218 (2,3) - Only a suggestion but the white tick on 03:54:652 - has a sound as well, how about this rhythm?
Call me back.
Topic Starter
Asagi

This Sky wrote:

Ohhh it's back!

[Insane]

1. 00:41:840 (11,1) - Tricked me on my first play since the spacing looks kinda low while playing, maybe move 11 a bit more left? ~move it a bit up and left
  2. 00:50:535 (3) - Try to use CTRL + G here? Is more interesting in my opinion. ~fixed, same as the similar part
  3. 01:22:055 (1) - Add a clap to the end to follow the percussion. ~added
  4. 01:34:228 (1) - Seems weird to skip the vocal here, change the rhythm? ~it'll be more weird if i follow the vocals there, because that part is more focused on instru it seems
  5. 03:06:178 (1) - This NC feels kinda redundant since you have a bunch of them in the next pattern, removing it makes the difference more clear. ~removed NC spam and keep the NC here 03:07:699 (1) - instead
  6. 03:54:218 (2,3) - Only a suggestion but the white tick on 03:54:652 - has a sound as well, how about this rhythm? ~its kinda sounds weird to me for some reason
Call me back.
Konei
Qualified!
Topic Starter
Asagi
Thankz <3
meii18
This map...I remember when I modded it long time ago :3 Congratulations Asagi! o3o
Mira-san
Finally.

Congrats \o/
domSaur
gratz master :o
Rizia
gratz!!!
Zetera
Oh hey, you made it! Congrats!
10nya
boom
Laurier