Reol - Asymmetry

posted
Total Posts
show more
ithgyu
_dog knows
ac8129464363

auux wrote:

I still find it weird when maps like that are still around but this maps is not okay because it has "some spacing inconsistencies". It's a bullshit claim because this map is fine as heck.
what exactly do you mean by "still around"? a map in the ranked section cannot be removed from it (except by copyright claim). chocobo entered the ranked section a very long time ago, before the qualified section existed.
auux

deetz wrote:

auux wrote:

I still find it weird when maps like that are still around but this maps is not okay because it has "some spacing inconsistencies". It's a bullshit claim because this map is fine as heck.
what exactly do you mean by "still around"? a map in the ranked section cannot be removed from it (except by copyright claim). chocobo entered the ranked section a very long time ago, before the qualified section existed.
I seem unable to get my point forward. If that was a ranked criteria back then, considering how awkwardly mapped it is, this should also be able to be "awkward" (It really isn't). I just find it so odd.
Spaghetti

auux wrote:

deetz wrote:

I seem unable to get my point forward. If that was a ranked criteria back then, considering how awkwardly mapped it is, this should also be able to be "awkward" (It really isn't). I just find it so odd.
uh no, because maps were done differently back then with different philosophy. That's like saying all my maps should get ranked because they're better than 2007 maps that got ranked.
FriendoFox
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! ._.
Mikii
;w;
Please contest that disqualification
Hinsvar

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

captin's Extra

Lack of a concept regarding spacing and rhythm
  1. 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There are jumps between every pair of objects, even though this is not even the most intense section Then? Doesn't Gaia's Extra diff employ jumps "every pair of objects" too? Admittedly Gaia has the jumps more structured, but the patterns captin made are fine, really. The rhythm, though, is a completely different story...
  2. 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All the triplets and extended sliders make the rhythm much more dense than it should be. Most of them are overmapped. I... have to agree with this, actually. I'll elaborate later.
  3. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects I can understand what are you trying to say here, and yes, in a few cases, the constant jumps can feel kinda odd due to the fact that the drums are stronger on the white tick here. However, I don't think this is... like, super bad or something.
ok lemme mod captin's diff

1. 00:21:067 (1,2) - I get it that you want to emphasize the instrument at 00:21:393 and you'll need an object you can click to properly emphasize it. However, (1) currently ends at... nothing, right now. It also ends at an irregular spot, which makes it weird to play this slider. What I'm trying to say by irregular here is the instruments are mainly played in a rhythm every half a beat, landing on the white and red ticks.

It'd be more natural to hit and play this slider entirely if you ended this on the red tick before the blue tick you're currently placing the end of the slider at (00:21:230) due to the reason I'm saying above. And you know, there is actually an instrument being played at 00:21:230 (although it's admittedly a faint one compared to 00:22:534, but it's there), but none at 00:21:312 (at least none that is played starting from this tick). Ending this on the blue tick will only cause awkwardness because you're not really emphasizing anything there.

(This applies to stuff like 00:23:676 (1,2) and 00:24:980 (1,2); the latter also has the exact same instruments played as 00:22:371 (1,2), so why the usage of the 3/4 slider there?)
  2. 00:32:806 (1,2) - Umm, there isn't even anything that'd give a valid reason to use a 3/4 slider here, such as any sound mapped by the circle that'd be weird if it were mapped with a slider's tail (in short, clickable objects). A 1/1 slider is definitely the best choice to map this spot, just like 00:34:111 (1).
  3. 00:43:486 (2) - Now... why? Okay, this is actually an okay overmapping that I have to approve. However, the triplet at 00:43:730 (3,4,5) loses its emphasizing power of the instrument the circles are mapping because you just used an overmapped triplet the moment before it.

They might sound unrelated, yeah (I'm bad at explaining things like this lol), so I recommend you to just try comparing the current state of 00:43:241 (1,2,3,4,5,6) to how will it be if (2) didn't exist and you just made a jump between (1) and (3) instead. Trying it by yourself will be better.

(This also applies to 00:52:861 (3,4,5,6,7), 00:54:002 (2,3,4,5,6), and patterns with a similar rhythm.)
  4. 00:46:339 (4,5,6,7) - The rhythm and the usage of the 1/4 jump is okay, but don't you think the flow is odd considering how the slider and circles are placed? I'd make the slider... point at (5), and make 00:46:502 (5,6,7)'s placement corresponds with how (4) is placed. Something like this, I guess.
  5. 00:54:002 (2,3,4,5,6) - I just mentioned this two points ago, but I felt the urge to mention it again. The overmapping doesn't go well with how the song rolls. It... just doesn't. I wish I could've elaborated this further, but it's impossible since it's pretty much because it doesn't "click" with the song's general rhythm, and that's it. Maybe it'd be better if the triplets began on the red ticks and end on the white ones (something like 00:52:861 (3,4,5)).
  6. 01:02:480 (1,1) - Use a 1/2 slider like this instead (I'm only showing the screenshot to show the rhythm; the placement is, of course, not the greatest choice)? Unlike 01:02:154 (1,2) where the 1/4 slider jumps would be really fitting with how the instruments are played, this one has a different music structure, and two 1/4 sliders with jumps between them definitely isn't the best choice to map this spot.
  7. 01:26:284 (1) - Any reason why should this be... disjointed? I believe 01:25:632 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) should just have a constant spacing. 00:52:045 (3,4,5,6,1) is acceptable (for me at least) because (1) is the beginning of the chorus, which is pretty strong, and a bigger spacing is okay to emphasize that, but this one doesn't really have any reason, especially considering (8) is a circle. This would've been acceptable if (7) and (8) were combined into a 1/4 slider, IMO.
  8. 01:28:241 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
  9. 02:05:415 (3,4) - This is purely an optional suggestion: How about combining them into a 3/4 slider to emphasize the instrument sound at 02:05:659 better (since it feels very different compared to the other instruments played at the second blue tick of a beat in this song)? It'd also help in making 02:05:741 (5) more accentuated.
  10. 02:32:725 (1) - What makes you think this would fit in the group of objects of 02:32:480 (5,1,2)? I can't find any reason for this, so I thought it'd be cool to have more understanding about it.
  11. 02:51:638 - Why isn't this mapped? It's odd to just leave the instrument here unmapped because it's just as noticeable as 02:51:801.
  12. 02:56:937 (7,8) - Honestly, I'm wondering why didn't you use 1/4 sliders or continue the 1/4 stream here considering how great they'd be emphasizing the instruments here.
  13. 03:08:024 - 03:13:078 - I think the problem here doesn't lie on how this section has jumps between every object consistently, but more on the fact that you emphasized the stronger instruments with smaller jumps than the weaker instruments, which makes the accentuation of the instruments here happen in an inconsistent manner. This happens at:
    1. 03:08:676 (3,4,5)
    2. 03:11:121 (3,4,5)
    3. 03:12:100 (2,3,4)
    At those spots, the jumps from the red tick to the white tick (from the weaker to stronger instrument sound) are smaller than the jumps from the white to red ticks (from the stronger to weaker sounds).

But frankly, I think this isn't really that problematic anyway; I'm just sharing my thoughts here because I just... feel the need to.
  14. 03:17:154 (1,2,3,4) - Are you sure on using such a big spacing in a section where the music is really weak? I can understand the spacing from (1) to (2), but (2,3,4) really has no reason for the wide jumps.
  15. 03:25:306 (2,3) - 03:22:697 (3,4) is okay since there is actually a base (instrument sounds) you're mapping to, but there is nothing to map at the end of these sliders, and the sounds of the instrument on the red ticks are of the "solid" type (without any kind of elongated sound and ends on a "flat" note). I... personally won't recommend the usage of 1/4 sliders here.
  16. 03:28:241 (1,1) - Very minor stuff, but uh, try to make them not touch each other?
  17. 03:45:116 (4) - Why do an overmapping here while there is actually something to map at 03:45:442? This way it goes way better with the song's instruments (you don't map emptiness, but something actually in the song which sounds weird if left unmapped anyway).
That's it.

I seriously hope you won't take this as an attack on your interpretation of the music. I respect how are you mapping the song with the rhythm and placement of the objects, but sometimes the map just... goes on its own way, going quite far from what the song presents.

Loctav wrote:

Whereas the Extra has a multitude of concepts that were not composed together fluently, this one appears to have no real concept and is more of a compilation of difficult patterns for the sake of it.
Still though, I'd like to disagree with this statement. I believe captin won't just paste hard stuff here and there for the sake of it. He knows what he's doing; he just went... a little too far at times.

Well uh, with that, I hope this will be requalified (and then ranked) without any more problems later :)
Sharkie

monstrata wrote:

Feels like whoever did the dq this time is also part of the other asymmetry set :p. To me these reasons sound a lot more like differences in interpretation rather than actual quality issues. If qats could mod without any personal bias they'd be able to manage dq contests honestly... But from taking with ztrot, currently that is not yet foreseeable.

Also can you qats use more appropriate wording when it comes to making objective statements? Stuff like "The difficulty seems to lack..." Just make you sound uncertain, unsure... Don't use seems. or appears. And phrases like "x is completely lost"/"unreadable" overstate your intention and offend the mapper.

Both language misuse create fruction with the community :p. Please fix that.
I can't agree more,
the wording MUST be more precise.
If you want QAT to be considered a somewhat professional status, you MUST have proper wording and have some professionalism.

In addition,

monstrata wrote:

"x is completely lost"/"unreadable" overstate your intention and offend the mapper.
Like I said earlier, can't agree more. You should sound like you're trying to help, instead of sounding unnecessarily condescending.
I don't think anyone likes it, whether good mapper or not, when you are being looked down upon.
Jesus Christ, At least have some manners.
Saoji

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

captin's Extra

• The issues mentioned by Loctav have not been addressed - since it was an unsucessfully contested DQ, everything posted there must be fixed before it can proceed towards ranked status.
    The difficulty still seems artificial and lacks a concept in many aspects; There are jumps between essentially all of the objects, so there is no basic spacing the map goes back to. Emphasis for really strong beats through jumps is completely lost, as there are also jumps before weaker beats.
    The rhythm is very dense and consists of a lot of overmapped triplets and extended sliders. Similar to the jumps, those take away the emphasis of triplets and streams that really fit the music and those feel like they were artificially inserted.
    Examples for the above issue:
  1. 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There are jumps between every pair of objects, even though this is not even the most intense section
  2. 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All the triplets and extended sliders make the rhythm much more dense than it should be. Most of them are overmapped.
  3. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
As I can see you are a beginner at modding. Your points can be interesting but they do really lack of substance because most of it is really subjective. Also, I advise you to read this thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/331416. It's a really nice tutorial for beginners at modding. You will improve a lot if you read and understand it!
ithgyu
^ lol very funny and in a lot of ways very true
Keada

This in a nutshell
Xilver15
box
ithgyu

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

captin's Extra

• The issues mentioned by Loctav have not been addressed - since it was an unsucessfully contested DQ, everything posted there must be fixed before it can proceed towards ranked status.
    The difficulty still seems artificial and lacks a concept in many aspects; There are jumps between essentially all of the objects, so there is no basic spacing the map goes back to. Emphasis for really strong beats through jumps is completely lost, as there are also jumps before weaker beats.
    The rhythm is very dense and consists of a lot of overmapped triplets and extended sliders. Similar to the jumps, those take away the emphasis of triplets and streams that really fit the music and those feel like they were artificially inserted.
  1. 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There are jumps between every pair of objects, even though this is not even the most intense section - I disagree, I think it is wrong to even call these jumps considering the difficulty of the map, plus there needs to be space there to highlight the transition between quiet intro and the louder section with the "jumps," if they remained similar in spacing it would feel like the mapper isnt acknowledging the change in tone of the song
  2. 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All the triplets and extended sliders make the rhythm much more dense than it should be. Most of them are overmapped. - I see where you are coming from, but once again i disagree on the basis that it makes it clear that the map has transitioned into the chorus. At the same time however I wouldn't call it overmapped because it still fits in with the music nicely. I like the fact that it isnt just trying to play to the beat of the music, but rather tries to be a part of the song, and I think it does it well.
  3. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects- Yes it is buildup, but it becomes more intense at 3:13 where the jumping becomes more intense as well, thus making the buildup clear. Between 3:08 and 3:13 the intensity doesn't change, but rather leads into another increase in intensity, so why should it be mapped in a way that suggests the contrary?

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
It feels like you have simply interpreted the map differently to the mapper. This isn't a bad thing until you try to force upon your interpretation. The map may not have a basic spacing to return to, but rather a basic density. The softer parts of the song have a much lower density, the buildups are characterized by sharp consecutive jumps, and the chorus by its increased density that still sounds very much a part of the song. I feel that this is a good approach in this case because it highlights the changes in intensity, whilst keeping the softer parts of the song entertaining still for experienced players.
ithgyu
accidental duplicate
tanakaa
Best Map Ever plz rank this It's really good!! Make other maps like this!! :) :) :) :) 8-)
captin1
let's chill for a bit
Aleycks
For the love of god, could you leave this map alone and let it be ranked. Please.
Serraionga

Aleycks wrote:

For the love of god, could you leave this map alone and let it be ranked. Please.
Mercurial
How ironical it is that this map (made by a Nominator) was unranked by the Quality Assurance Team. This map feels totally nice, I don't really thing it needed to be unranked to start with.

But who I am to talk, my modding days are long gone.
Topic Starter
Gaia
wew
Kibbleru
is skystar's gunna get ranked b4 this :(
Spaghetti
Just address the issues and get your old BN's to replace their icons, I doubt the QAT will want to nitpick at this map again after all that drama.

A lot of people want this ranked.
Xantaria

Aleycks wrote:

xdomiz
it should be ranked, sick beatmap :D
polsn

Aleycks wrote:

KonataN

Aleycks wrote:

sLaiNi

Aleycks wrote:

Aleycks

Aleycks wrote:

_koinuri
Please stop spamming useless posts, it was locked once for a reason. If you really want to see this map move forward, help out the mapper by making mod posts instead. Spamming won't do anything but lock this thread.
Fujiyama Panic

note to admin/mods:
add the option to delete own posts. :<
captin1

captin's Extra

The rhythm is very dense and consists of a lot of overmapped triplets and extended sliders. Similar to the jumps, those take away the emphasis of triplets and streams that really fit the music and those feel like they were artificially inserted. All of this is addressed below.
  1. 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There are jumps between every pair of objects, even though this is not even the most intense section Exactly as has been stated in the thread, the slider velocity of this section creates an overall faster cursor speed, and this is what determines whether or not a placement is a jump or not. There is very little variation in the general cursor speed of this section, and it is notably lower than later sections of the map. My mapping does not return to a "base spacing" per say. Rather, it relies on the differences between playing a slider vs. playing a circle, and the smooth flow style that I have developed and honed over the years. There are no flow breaks or heavy rhythmic emphasis sections during this, so I see no reason why this should have been pointed out.
  2. 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All the triplets and extended sliders make the rhythm much more dense than it should be. Most of them are overmapped. Fun fact: nothing in here is overmapped, by the definition that we consider "overmapping." There is a constant 1/4 track in the music which I am basing my rhythm on. Furthermore, this is very weak reasoning, based purely on opinion. "Should be" implies that there is a "correct" way to map a section of music, which is completely destroying the work of so many mappers over the years, expanding the ideas and very definition of what mapping is and has become. The way of thinking that mapping is "art" , which I am a stout advocate for, causes me to believe that those who think that there are correct ways of mapping are elitist and close-minded.
  3. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects fixed from hinsvar's mod :P
k now that that's out of the way, on to the person who actually modded properly

Hinsvar wrote:

captin's Extra

1. 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There are jumps between every pair of objects, even though this is not even the most intense section Then? Doesn't Gaia's Extra diff employ jumps "every pair of objects" too? Admittedly Gaia has the jumps more structured, but the patterns captin made are fine, really. The rhythm, though, is a completely different story...
  2. 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All the triplets and extended sliders make the rhythm much more dense than it should be. Most of them are overmapped. I... have to agree with this, actually. I'll elaborate later.
  3. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects I can understand what are you trying to say here, and yes, in a few cases, the constant jumps can feel kinda odd due to the fact that the drums are stronger on the white tick here. However, I don't think this is... like, super bad or something.
ok lemme mod captin's diff

1. 00:21:067 (1,2) - I get it that you want to emphasize the instrument at 00:21:393 and you'll need an object you can click to properly emphasize it. However, (1) currently ends at... nothing, right now. It also ends at an irregular spot, which makes it weird to play this slider. What I'm trying to say by irregular here is the instruments are mainly played in a rhythm every half a beat, landing on the white and red ticks.

It'd be more natural to hit and play this slider entirely if you ended this on the red tick before the blue tick you're currently placing the end of the slider at (00:21:230) due to the reason I'm saying above. And you know, there is actually an instrument being played at 00:21:230 (although it's admittedly a faint one compared to 00:22:534, but it's there), but none at 00:21:312 (at least none that is played starting from this tick). Ending this on the blue tick will only cause awkwardness because you're not really emphasizing anything there. The whole point of the 3/4 slider is the lack of emphasis on the ending beat. Doing so creates more emphasis onto the note afterwards. Additionally, the fact that this object is a slider creates other ideas of emphasis other than simply where it starts and ends. The instrumental hold notes that are present on the downbeat of each phrase varies very slightly. At 00:21:067 (1) - and 00:23:676 (1) - the notes are slightly longer in length than at 00:22:371 (1) - , which is why I used a 1/2 slider for the latter rather than keeping to the 3/4 usage.

(This applies to stuff like 00:23:676 (1,2) and 00:24:980 (1,2); the latter also has the exact same instruments played as 00:22:371 (1,2), so why the usage of the 3/4 slider there?)
  2. 00:32:806 (1,2) - Umm, there isn't even anything that'd give a valid reason to use a 3/4 slider here, such as any sound mapped by the circle that'd be weird if it were mapped with a slider's tail (in short, clickable objects). A 1/1 slider is definitely the best choice to map this spot, just like 00:34:111 (1). I don't know about you, but I definitely hear a note at 00:33:132 (2) - :P This is used consistently throughout this section, however I will give some thought to changing it to a 1/2 slider if others wish me to do so
  3. 00:43:486 (2) - Now... why? Okay, this is actually an okay overmapping that I have to approve. However, the triplet at 00:43:730 (3,4,5) loses its emphasizing power of the instrument the circles are mapping because you just used an overmapped triplet the moment before it.

They might sound unrelated, yeah (I'm bad at explaining things like this lol), so I recommend you to just try comparing the current state of 00:43:241 (1,2,3,4,5,6) to how will it be if (2) didn't exist and you just made a jump between (1) and (3) instead. Trying it by yourself will be better. removed 2

(This also applies to 00:52:861 (3,4,5,6,7), 00:54:002 (2,3,4,5,6), and patterns with a similar rhythm.)
  4. 00:46:339 (4,5,6,7) - The rhythm and the usage of the 1/4 jump is okay, but don't you think the flow is odd considering how the slider and circles are placed? I'd make the slider... point at (5), and make 00:46:502 (5,6,7)'s placement corresponds with how (4) is placed. Something like this, I guess. I don't believe that's necessary, since the flow won't actually change in play for that, and I have a sort of stylistic visual choice to avoid diagonal patterns like that.
  5. 00:54:002 (2,3,4,5,6) - I just mentioned this two points ago, but I felt the urge to mention it again. The overmapping doesn't go well with how the song rolls. It... just doesn't. I wish I could've elaborated this further, but it's impossible since it's pretty much because it doesn't "click" with the song's general rhythm, and that's it. Maybe it'd be better if the triplets began on the red ticks and end on the white ones (something like 00:52:861 (3,4,5)). I left the 1/4 slider since that doesn't have much actual effect on the rhythm and instead removed 5 entirely, making this more or less just a 1/2 jump section.
  6. 01:02:480 (1,1) - Use a 1/2 slider like this instead (I'm only showing the screenshot to show the rhythm; the placement is, of course, not the greatest choice)? Unlike 01:02:154 (1,2) where the 1/4 slider jumps would be really fitting with how the instruments are played, this one has a different music structure, and two 1/4 sliders with jumps between them definitely isn't the best choice to map this spot. I feel that would be extremely anti-climatic, and completely ruin the momentum that I am building up going into this next phrase. Additionally, going forward this pattern is further emphasized later on by a 1/4 synth run that would end up creating inconsistency if I changed it earlier and left it later.
  7. 01:26:284 (1) - Any reason why should this be... disjointed? I believe 01:25:632 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) should just have a constant spacing. 00:52:045 (3,4,5,6,1) is acceptable (for me at least) because (1) is the beginning of the chorus, which is pretty strong, and a bigger spacing is okay to emphasize that, but this one doesn't really have any reason, especially considering (8) is a circle. This would've been acceptable if (7) and (8) were combined into a 1/4 slider, IMO. fixed, was probably a mistake tbh
  8. 01:28:241 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ this was intentional, to give a sense of forward motion into this very jarring speed chage
  9. 02:05:415 (3,4) - This is purely an optional suggestion: How about combining them into a 3/4 slider to emphasize the instrument sound at 02:05:659 better (since it feels very different compared to the other instruments played at the second blue tick of a beat in this song)? It'd also help in making 02:05:741 (5) more accentuated. nice, did it for this and a later one
  10. 02:32:725 (1) - What makes you think this would fit in the group of objects of 02:32:480 (5,1,2)? I can't find any reason for this, so I thought it'd be cool to have more understanding about it. So my thought process for this was creating the double tap going into 02:32:806 (2) - in order to give emphasis to the vocal. And as for the pattern, it's simply just some drop off flow from 5 moving in a general upwards trend from before. Basically, creating emphasis with rhythm and a flow change rather than spacing.
  11. 02:51:638 - Why isn't this mapped? It's odd to just leave the instrument here unmapped because it's just as noticeable as 02:51:801. added
  12. 02:56:937 (7,8) - Honestly, I'm wondering why didn't you use 1/4 sliders or continue the 1/4 stream here considering how great they'd be emphasizing the instruments here. oo yea done
  13. 03:08:024 - 03:13:078 - I think the problem here doesn't lie on how this section has jumps between every object consistently, but more on the fact that you emphasized the stronger instruments with smaller jumps than the weaker instruments, which makes the accentuation of the instruments here happen in an inconsistent manner. This happens at:
    1. 03:08:676 (3,4,5)
    2. 03:11:121 (3,4,5)
    3. 03:12:100 (2,3,4)
    At those spots, the jumps from the red tick to the white tick (from the weaker to stronger instrument sound) are smaller than the jumps from the white to red ticks (from the stronger to weaker sounds). This does make sense from how you explained it. I readjusted some rhythms. However, 03:09:002 (4,5,1) - is left as is, and is actually more consistent through this section now, since there are two clear melody notes here that I am mapping to. And the ending section has more jumps simply to start leading into the very jump heavy section after this.

But frankly, I think this isn't really that problematic anyway; I'm just sharing my thoughts here because I just... feel the need to.
  14. 03:17:154 (1,2,3,4) - Are you sure on using such a big spacing in a section where the music is really weak? I can understand the spacing from (1) to (2), but (2,3,4) really has no reason for the wide jumps. Yes I am sure, because these are just 1/2 sliders. It's essentially the same as having 1/1 circles at edges of the map; while the spacing appears to be large, they're actually extremely easy to hit with solid cursor control.
  15. 03:25:306 (2,3) - 03:22:697 (3,4) is okay since there is actually a base (instrument sounds) you're mapping to, but there is nothing to map at the end of these sliders, and the sounds of the instrument on the red ticks are of the "solid" type (without any kind of elongated sound and ends on a "flat" note). I... personally won't recommend the usage of 1/4 sliders here. swapped 3 for a circle
  16. 03:28:241 (1,1) - Very minor stuff, but uh, try to make them not touch each other? oops
  17. 03:45:116 (4) - Why do an overmapping here while there is actually something to map at 03:45:442? This way it goes way better with the song's instruments (you don't map emptiness, but something actually in the song which sounds weird if left unmapped anyway). oops
That's it.

I seriously hope you won't take this as an attack on your interpretation of the music. I respect how are you mapping the song with the rhythm and placement of the objects, but sometimes the map just... goes on its own way, going quite far from what the song presents. nah, everything you said has a lot of reasoning to it, there's just a couple things that I'm still staying stubborn on

Loctav wrote:

Whereas the Extra has a multitude of concepts that were not composed together fluently, this one appears to have no real concept and is more of a compilation of difficult patterns for the sake of it.
Still though, I'd like to disagree with this statement. I believe captin won't just paste hard stuff here and there for the sake of it. He knows what he's doing; he just went... a little too far at times.

Well uh, with that, I hope this will be requalified (and then ranked) without any more problems later :)
disappointing that in all of this thread spam there's only hinsvar's mod post, guess people don't actually want to help and would rather create a mess for the fun of it.

let's see where this goes from here
character count limits are stupid
Cherry Blossom
Captin, do you want some constructive criticisms on your diff or did you get enough ?

Edit (read post below) : Okay, i'll do it within a few hours.
captin1
i would love additional mods if you're willing to give them
Topic Starter
Gaia
~ W ~ E ~ W ~
Sakary
Hi.
Here's the japanese name for reol " れをる ".

Go for rank!
Cherry Blossom
Ok, let's go.

1. First, I guess I understood what the QAT said about 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and many more patterns like this. They are not overmapped at all, and i want to set fire on the person that said they are. But, they are not really natural to play, it looks like forced difficulty especially with those 1/4 slider jumps with circles or anything else, and sometimes the spacing is not the same and that could be misleading. I got a lot of 100's on these sections and i was like "what ? all these 100 ?", I'm not really good at both accuracy and aiming, but that could be a pain to play for less skilled players.
    But imo, that's not something that should be DQed and that belongs to modern mapping.
  2. 01:04:437 (2,3) - The distance between these objects is too low compared to 01:03:621 (6,7) - which is less than 1 sec earlier, and as i said, it could be misleading and the player might hit 01:04:600 (3) - too early because he expected something spaced like 01:03:621 (6,7) - . (Assume the player is really noob at reading, like me). Same scenario for 01:13:893 (3,4,3,4) -
  3. 01:46:991 (6,1) - If i still follow your logic with emphasis, there should be more distance between these objects. If you look at the whole section, i don't really see any antijump on a strong beat, like this. So i guess it should be better if you keep the consistency with the way you use jumps.
  4. 02:25:795 (4,5) - And also, if i still follow your logic, there should be more distance between this 1/4 slider and this circle to keep the consistency with the previous kiai especially with 00:56:937 (4,5,6) - and 01:07:371 (3,4,5) - which are way more difficult than you did on the second kiai for the same sound. I suggest to move it somewhere like 408|152, i tested it and it plays nicely.
  5. 03:11:937 (1,2,3,4) - This looks a little overdone, there is nothing strong like vocals on red ticks, and playing a difficult jump pattern on nothing powerful excepted the white ticks you hitsounded is really weird. Consider making this jump easier to play, you can reduce the distance between each circles...
I spent a lot of time to understand what you did, sometimes it was really confusing but I finally got your logic with your patterns on kiai parts.
I hope it was helpful.
Good Luck, and no kd please because I already received a kd on this map 1 month ago.
captin1
everything fixed hah.

as for your first point yes, I understand that they are difficult patterns to play. this map is designed for those players who are able to do this well though, and I would rather cater to that crowd than to the masses, since there are so many easier maps in this set for others to play.

thanks!
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: asymmetry.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1900
PreviewTime: 51312
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 224545
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Asymmetry
TitleUnicode:アシンメトリー
Artist:Reol
ArtistUnicode:Reol
Creator:Gaia
Version:captin's Extra
Source:
Tags:captin1 P_A_N pan Kibbleru pkk pkmnyab Meyrink No title title- L.Petty Giga GigaP Giga-P れをる reworu utaite
BeatmapID:679779
BeatmapSetID:292077

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4.2
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9.5
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
198,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
687,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
1176,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,20,0,0
1502,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
1991,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
2480,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,20,0,0
2806,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
3295,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
3784,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,20,0,0
4111,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
4355,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
4763,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
5007,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
5415,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
10632,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
11121,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
11611,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
11937,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
12426,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
12915,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
13241,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
13730,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
14219,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
14545,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
14790,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
15197,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
15442,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
15850,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
16339,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
16828,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
17154,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
17643,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
18132,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
18458,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
18947,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
19437,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
19763,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
21067,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
31502,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,65,0,0
31665,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,55,0,0
41937,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
47154,-100,4,2,5,65,0,0
47806,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
48458,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
49111,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
49274,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
49437,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
49763,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
50089,-100,4,2,0,65,0,0
50252,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
50578,-100,4,2,0,65,0,0
50741,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
51067,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,60,0,0
51719,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
52371,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
61828,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,70,0,1
62154,-71.4285714285714,4,2,5,70,0,1
62480,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,70,0,1
62725,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,70,0,0
62806,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
76991,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
77317,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,70,0,0
83676,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,80,0,0
84328,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,80,0,0
85632,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
86284,-200,4,2,5,80,0,0
86937,-74.0740740740741,4,2,5,80,0,0
87263,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
87589,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,80,0,0
88241,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,60,0,0
88404,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,60,0,0
88567,-80,4,2,5,60,0,0
88730,-80,4,2,5,90,0,0
88893,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
93458,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,80,0,0
94111,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
99328,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
99409,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
109763,-125,4,2,5,70,0,0
109926,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
120197,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
129328,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,80,0,0
129654,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,70,0,0
130143,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,30,0,0
130184,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
130225,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
130265,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
130306,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,70,0,0
130632,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
140089,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,90,0,1
140415,-71.4285714285714,4,2,5,90,0,1
140741,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,90,0,1
140986,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,0
141067,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
154111,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,0
166176,-76.9230769230769,4,2,6,70,0,0
166502,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,90,0,0
166828,-66.6666666666667,4,2,6,75,0,0
167154,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,0
174980,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
177589,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,50,0,0
188024,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,60,0,0
195850,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,70,0,0
196176,-90.9090909090909,4,2,0,70,0,0
196339,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,70,0,0
196665,-90.9090909090909,4,2,0,70,0,0
196828,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
197154,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,50,0,0
199600,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
207915,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,90,0,1
208241,-71.4285714285714,4,2,5,90,0,1
208567,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,90,0,1
208812,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,0
208893,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
223078,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,0
224464,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,5,0,0
224545,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
234328,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,80,0,0
234980,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
245415,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,50,0,0
245904,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,55,0,0
246393,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,60,0,0
246882,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,65,0,0
247371,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,70,0,0
247861,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,75,0,0
248350,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
248839,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,85,0,0
249328,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,0
249817,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,95,0,0
250306,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,100,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,128
Combo2 : 192,192,192
Combo3 : 0,128,255
Combo4 : 255,0,0
Combo5 : 255,141,28
Combo6 : 142,251,237

[HitObjects]
54,242,198,6,0,P|95:238|153:247,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,135,687,2,0,P|210:154|253:194,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,307,1176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,134,1502,70,0,P|439:130|381:139,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,27,1991,2,0,P|323:46|280:86,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,199,2480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,335,2806,6,0,L|49:223,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,257,3295,2,0,L|166:145,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,102,3784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,335,4111,70,0,P|337:329|380:331,2,89.9999972534181,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,208,4763,2,0,P|455:214|498:212,2,89.9999972534181,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,111,5415,22,0,L|241:116,1,89.9999972534181,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,78,5741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,199,5904,2,0,L|441:210,1,134.999995880127,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,202,6230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,273,6393,2,0,P|208:216|205:175,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,65,6719,5,2,3:2:0:0:
385,165,6882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,165,6964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,165,7045,2,0,L|381:258,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,354,7371,2,0,P|189:359|167:363,2,44.999998626709,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,248,7697,2,0,P|239:236|189:236,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,291,8024,6,0,L|36:190,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,76,8350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,204,8513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,204,8594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,204,8676,2,0,P|161:216|112:215,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,110,9002,2,0,P|354:110|398:122,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,303,9328,5,2,3:2:0:0:
269,266,9491,2,0,L|327:259,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,360,9654,2,0,P|230:334|170:328,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,266,9980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,193,10143,2,0,L|123:200,2,89.9999972534181,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,264,10632,6,0,P|401:275|467:277,1,104.999996795654,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,180,11121,2,0,P|459:162|514:127,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,71,11611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,120,11937,6,0,P|111:109|45:107,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,204,12426,2,0,P|52:221|-2:256,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,313,12915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,210,13241,70,0,L|330:105,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,200,13730,2,0,L|234:305,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,280,14219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,184,14545,6,0,L|475:73,2,104.999996795654,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,119,15197,2,0,L|326:14,2,104.999996795654,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,208,15850,70,0,P|132:216|72:218,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,328,16339,2,0,P|91:316|35:295,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,137,16828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,208,17154,6,0,P|380:216|440:218,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,328,17643,2,0,P|420:316|476:295,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,137,18132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,48,18458,70,0,P|175:100|213:172,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,48,18947,2,0,P|337:100|299:172,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,298,19437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,204,19763,6,0,B|232:168|256:94|256:94|280:168|325:195|325:195|311:220,1,300,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,272,21067,6,0,L|326:282,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,332,21393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,194,21556,2,0,P|404:184|358:182,1,100
197,292,21882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
197,292,21964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,292,22045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,333,22208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,170,22371,6,0,L|256:62,1,100,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,232,22697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,122,22861,1,0,3:0:0:0:
163,121,22942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,120,23024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,319,23187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
188,209,23350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,221,23513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,164,23676,6,0,L|432:172,1,150,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,119,24002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,259,24165,2,0,P|291:313|294:369,1,100
467,244,24491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
367,87,24654,2,0,L|264:90,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,156,24980,6,0,P|97:147|145:207,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,267,25306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
51,58,25469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,150,25632,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,168,25714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,186,25795,2,0,L|234:294,1,100,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,298,26121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,173,26284,38,0,B|431:187|431:187|481:169,1,150,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,102,26611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,356,26774,2,0,L|381:254,1,100
260,68,27100,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,68,27181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,68,27263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,258,27426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,174,27589,6,0,L|150:169,1,100,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,300,27915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
61,263,28078,1,0,3:0:0:0:
85,259,28159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,255,28241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,222,28404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
157,105,28567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,324,28730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,249,28893,6,0,B|377:207|377:207|361:99,1,150,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,57,29219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,188,29382,2,0,L|445:300,1,100
219,256,29708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
363,107,29871,2,0,L|379:219,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,267,30197,5,4,3:0:0:0:
353,287,30361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,179,30524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,341,30687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,341,30768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,341,30850,2,0,L|262:275,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,126,31013,2,0,L|201:192,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,314,31176,2,0,P|101:254|113:214,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,32,31502,5,6,3:2:0:0:
43,32,31665,2,0,L|40:129,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,50,31991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,50,32154,2,0,L|229:147,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,25,32480,2,0,L|414:122,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,319,32806,6,0,L|360:189,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,191,33132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,272,33295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,272,33458,2,0,L|223:369,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,309,33784,2,0,L|54:212,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,31,34111,70,0,L|156:201,1,170.000003242493,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,326,34600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,326,34763,2,0,L|377:330,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,184,35089,2,0,L|402:180,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,57,35415,6,0,L|373:51,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,51,35741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,147,35904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,147,35986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,147,36067,2,0,L|108:151,1,85.0000016212464,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,305,36393,2,0,L|123:301,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,228,36719,69,2,3:2:0:0:
308,228,36882,2,0,L|395:232,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,98,37208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,98,37371,2,0,L|415:94,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,326,37697,2,0,L|401:330,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,194,38024,6,0,L|59:201,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,200,38350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,251,38513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,251,38676,2,0,L|393:255,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,89,39002,2,0,L|371:93,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,27,39328,70,0,L|185:207,1,170.000003242493,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,349,39817,2,0,L|108:256,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,323,40143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,323,40306,2,0,L|278:230,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,41,40632,6,0,L|342:175,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,168,40958,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,114,41121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,114,41284,2,0,L|419:109,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,117,41611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,117,41937,6,0,P|165:124|115:124,1,100,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,234,42263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,210,42426,2,0,P|119:220|60:219,1,100,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
338,115,42752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,328,42915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,191,43078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,339,43241,6,0,L|448:204,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,150,43567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,35,43730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,40,43812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,45,43893,1,0,3:0:0:0:
246,227,44056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,123,44219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,227,44382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,123,44545,6,0,P|139:113|182:115,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,274,44871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,68,45034,2,0,L|23:175,1,100,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
72,356,45361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,201,45524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,248,45687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,246,45850,6,0,P|294:235|344:220,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,172,46094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,172,46176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
358,351,46339,2,0,L|341:290,1,50
257,148,46502,1,0,3:0:0:0:
259,123,46583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,98,46665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,270,46828,2,0,P|144:325|152:373,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,251,47154,37,0,3:0:0:0:
274,251,47317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
274,251,47480,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,194,47643,5,0,3:0:0:0:
57,194,47806,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,194,47969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,91,48132,5,0,3:0:0:0:
189,273,48295,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,95,48458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
299,56,48621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
228,212,48784,1,0,3:0:0:0:
95,71,48947,37,0,3:0:0:0:
310,76,49111,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,216,49274,2,0,L|173:211,4,25,0|0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
234,34,49600,1,0,3:0:0:0:
183,337,49763,5,4,3:2:0:0:
131,180,49926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,180,50007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,180,50089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,328,50252,5,4,3:2:0:0:
285,171,50415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,171,50496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,171,50578,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,278,50741,6,0,L|390:262,1,100,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,85,51067,6,0,P|202:99|174:104,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,89,51393,2,0,P|70:78|127:81,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,154,51719,6,0,L|129:221,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,344,51882,2,0,L|61:277,1,50,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,227,52045,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,228,52127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,229,52208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,231,52290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,275,52371,6,0,P|448:222|446:135,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,143,52697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,329,52861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,324,52942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,314,53024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,131,53187,2,0,L|101:204,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,354,53350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,206,53513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
9,199,53676,6,0,L|18:324,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,210,54002,2,0,L|187:142,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,44,54165,1,0,3:0:0:0:
137,284,54328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,120,54491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
374,163,54654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,81,54817,2,0,L|268:74,1,59.9999981689454
426,230,54980,6,0,P|341:243|289:175,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,89,55306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,322,55469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,344,55551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,362,55632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,164,55795,2,0,L|209:241,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,359,55958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,162,56121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,295,56284,6,0,P|72:317|13:294,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,93,56611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,233,56774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,83,56937,2,0,L|186:11,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,223,57100,2,0,L|213:295,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,165,57263,2,0,P|364:132|264:163,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,93,57589,38,0,B|454:91|454:91|509:118,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,351,57915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,151,58078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,180,58159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,209,58241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,355,58404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
430,194,58567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,135,58730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,333,58893,5,4,3:0:0:0:
142,79,59056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,108,59138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,137,59219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
22,72,59382,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,80,59545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,186,59708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
239,52,59871,2,0,L|317:45,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,86,60034,2,0,L|462:91,1,59.9999981689454
358,296,60197,6,2,B|317:251|317:251|339:202|337:166|337:166|321:138,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
249,193,60524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
413,239,60687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,55,60850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,148,61013,2,2,B|163:171|163:171|172:187|172:187|173:291,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
32,361,61339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,151,61502,6,0,L|26:158,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,61,61665,2,0,L|50:68,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,229,61828,38,0,L|302:222,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,318,61991,2,0,L|279:312,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,125,62154,6,0,L|479:133,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,140,62317,2,0,L|172:148,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,221,62480,6,0,L|387:211,1,75.0000028610231,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,63,62643,6,0,L|270:54,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,320,62806,38,0,P|342:329|305:253,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,263,63132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,354,63295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,333,63377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,307,63458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,100,63621,2,0,L|219:167,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,286,63784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
23,247,63947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,160,64111,6,0,L|422:171,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,163,64437,2,0,L|164:153,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,82,64600,1,0,3:0:0:0:
125,286,64763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
43,83,64926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
200,212,65089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,163,65252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,163,65333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,163,65415,6,0,B|40:175|40:175|183:139,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,154,65741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,50,65904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,38,65986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,33,66067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,323,66230,2,0,L|420:246,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,140,66393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,344,66556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,209,66719,6,0,P|153:212|202:227,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,125,67045,2,0,P|390:128|341:143,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,344,67371,2,0,L|274:274,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,148,67534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
161,350,67697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
63,131,67861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,132,67942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,139,68024,38,0,L|128:273,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,289,68350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,112,68513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,214,68676,2,0,B|274:221|274:221|302:211|339:213,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
428,336,69002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,276,69165,2,0,L|139:198,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,92,69328,6,0,P|189:125|120:131,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,30,69654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,48,69817,1,0,3:0:0:0:
306,48,69899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,48,69980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,262,70143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
417,90,70306,2,0,P|412:151|365:198,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,195,70632,6,2,B|62:148|62:148|104:183|104:183|140:168|193:180,1,179.999994506836,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
146,259,70958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
58,62,71121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,131,71284,2,0,L|266:198,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,350,71447,2,2,B|208:331|208:331|253:358|319:339,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
431,226,71774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,166,71937,5,4,3:0:0:0:
317,268,72100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,60,72263,2,0,L|303:-2,1,59.9999981689454,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,37,72426,2,0,L|142:99,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,284,72589,1,0,3:0:0:0:
211,276,72670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,258,72752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
251,232,72833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,202,72915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,247,73078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,331,73241,38,0,L|408:329,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,146,73567,2,0,P|415:151|369:165,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,277,73893,2,0,L|471:214,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,57,74056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,104,74219,2,0,L|263:231,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,302,74464,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,302,74545,2,0,P|146:337|80:336,1,119.999996337891,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,271,74871,2,0,L|302:273,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,200,75034,1,2,3:2:0:0:
284,348,75197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,292,75361,1,2,3:2:0:0:
349,154,75524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,356,75687,1,2,0:0:0:0:
251,57,75850,5,4,3:0:0:0:
431,83,76013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,119,76094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,160,76176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,200,76257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,225,76339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,222,76420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,202,76502,5,0,0:0:0:0:
293,209,76583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,242,76665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
258,283,76746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,322,76828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
307,345,76909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,343,76991,1,4,0:1:0:0:
34,270,77317,6,0,L|128:263,1,75.0000028610231,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,153,77643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,150,77725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,148,77806,2,0,L|143:153,2,37.5000014305115,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,89,78132,6,0,P|365:106|400:113,1,75.0000028610231,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,223,83676,6,0,B|332:248|332:248|285:228|285:228|257:249|257:249|230:241|230:241|187:256,1,209.999993591309,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,300,84328,6,2,B|89:284|51:288|51:288|81:302|87:333,1,129.999994049073,8|0,2:0|3:0,1:0:0:0:
267,344,84654,5,0,0:0:0:0:
249,117,84817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,286,84980,1,0,3:0:0:0:
317,30,85143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,227,85306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,170,85469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
387,172,85632,5,8,0:0:0:0:
407,200,85714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,233,85795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
414,268,85877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,297,85958,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,286,86040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,283,86121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,296,86203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,321,86284,38,0,B|220:324|145:351|145:351|183:314,1,175,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,227,86937,6,2,B|133:203|194:235|194:235|142:235|108:277,1,202.500000772476,8|0,2:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
32,305,87263,6,0,L|193:316,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,300,87589,22,0,P|336:264|331:227,1,75.0000028610231,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,138,87915,2,0,P|231:195|223:229,1,75.0000028610231
486,177,88241,5,8,0:0:0:0:
464,175,88322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,173,88404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,172,88486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,168,88567,2,0,L|377:89,1,62.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,255,88730,2,0,L|276:334,1,62.5,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,315,88893,6,0,L|123:164,1,150,12|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,95,89219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,262,89382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,219,89545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,163,89708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
213,357,89871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,149,90034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,83,90197,5,0,3:0:0:0:
244,83,90361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,83,90524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
334,218,90687,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,188,90850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,148,91013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
277,331,91176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,182,91339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,327,91502,5,0,3:0:0:0:
391,327,91665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,327,91828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,263,91991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,263,92154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,263,92317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
321,148,92480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
301,343,92643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,96,92806,5,0,3:0:0:0:
235,96,92969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,231,93132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
145,194,93295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,182,93458,2,0,L|247:189,1,34.9999989318848,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,127,93621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
133,273,93784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,120,93947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,120,94029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,120,94111,38,0,L|238:17,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,120,94437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
158,55,94600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,55,94926,2,0,L|151:130,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,273,95089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,186,95252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,205,95415,6,0,B|27:305|27:305|51:352,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,351,95741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,132,95904,2,0,L|124:231,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,309,96230,2,0,L|262:259,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,94,96393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
203,206,96556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,104,96719,6,0,P|427:97|511:108,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,177,97045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,40,97208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,40,97534,2,0,L|218:43,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,38,97697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,146,97861,2,0,L|295:245,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,342,98187,5,2,0:0:0:0:
143,350,98268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,345,98350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,320,98431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,281,98513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,243,98594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,223,98676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
141,205,98757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,176,98839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,138,98920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,98,99002,2,0,L|162:45,1,50,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,120,99165,2,0,L|58:173,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,262,99328,38,0,B|245:292|245:292|290:303|374:267,1,150,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,199,99654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,173,99817,2,0,L|258:166,1,100
471,238,100143,2,0,L|411:251,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,121,100306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,324,100469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,213,100632,6,0,L|75:108,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,60,100877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,60,100958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
147,298,101121,1,0,3:0:0:0:
20,158,101284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,144,101447,1,0,3:0:0:0:
25,281,101611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
229,323,101774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,109,101937,5,0,3:0:0:0:
310,68,102100,2,0,L|301:183,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,329,102426,2,0,L|447:322,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,248,102589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,228,102670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,207,102752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,117,102915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,298,103078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,181,103241,5,2,3:2:0:0:
189,221,103404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,221,103486,1,2,0:0:0:0:
189,221,103567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,258,103730,1,2,0:0:0:0:
233,92,103893,2,0,L|234:152,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,297,104056,1,2,3:2:0:0:
306,186,104219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
115,160,104382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,332,104545,38,0,L|477:344,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,275,104871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,266,105034,2,0,L|155:279,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,169,105361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
25,169,105442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,169,105524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,60,105687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,251,105850,6,0,L|114:139,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,65,106176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
45,296,106339,2,0,P|83:328|132:334,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,136,106665,2,0,L|190:207,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,328,106828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,189,106991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,250,107154,6,0,L|150:362,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,84,107480,1,10,0:0:0:0:
498,164,107643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,168,107725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,169,107806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,52,107969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,238,108132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,88,108295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,62,108458,6,0,P|102:64|47:71,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,131,108703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,131,108784,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,256,108947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,92,109111,2,0,L|406:27,1,50,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,192,109274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
486,40,109437,1,10,0:0:0:0:
286,192,109600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,211,109681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,228,109763,6,0,P|343:245|429:214,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,200,110089,2,0,L|511:214,1,80
283,75,110415,2,0,L|202:89,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,298,110741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,177,110904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,276,111067,6,0,P|88:352|178:376,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,314,111556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
474,359,111719,2,0,L|394:363,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,186,112045,2,0,P|317:178|356:179,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,271,112371,70,0,L|168:122,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,129,112697,2,0,P|152:84|156:46,1,80
76,257,113024,2,0,P|80:296|89:335,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,234,113350,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,234,113513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,178,113676,6,0,P|159:252|203:316,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,290,114165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,290,114246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,290,114328,2,0,L|365:206,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,64,114654,2,0,L|448:148,1,80
406,360,114980,70,0,P|347:365|287:362,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,338,115306,2,0,L|247:247,1,80
289,54,115632,2,0,L|285:145,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,270,115958,1,2,0:0:0:0:
121,270,116121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,233,116284,6,0,P|290:233|355:294,2,160,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,133,117263,2,0,L|104:137,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,67,117589,2,0,P|237:53|312:121,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,297,118078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,217,118241,2,0,L|228:133,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,183,118567,2,0,P|366:198|311:205,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,138,118893,70,0,L|-1:156,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,119382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,139,119545,2,0,P|240:90|243:43,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,256,119871,2,0,P|74:295|79:335,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,182,120197,22,0,L|342:66,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,221,120524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,326,120687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,163,120850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,340,121013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
345,340,121094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,340,121176,2,0,L|224:332,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,255,121502,6,0,P|97:242|148:239,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,349,121828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,151,121991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
188,272,122154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,178,122317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,229,122480,2,0,P|313:226|358:216,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,122725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,122806,6,0,L|343:295,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,123,123132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
471,189,123295,2,0,L|397:195,1,50
334,198,123458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,103,123621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
445,329,123784,2,0,P|387:322|340:304,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,109,124111,6,0,L|173:217,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,110,124437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,251,124600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,333,124763,2,0,L|217:274,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,198,124926,2,0,L|273:205,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,228,125089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,307,125252,37,0,0:0:0:0:
342,307,125333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,307,125415,2,0,L|498:301,1,150,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,215,125741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,243,125904,2,0,P|240:301|238:357,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,171,126230,1,2,3:2:0:0:
206,162,126393,2,0,L|324:154,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,84,126719,6,0,L|429:75,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,71,126882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,60,126964,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,46,127045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,151,127208,2,0,P|447:208|441:258,1,100,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,281,127534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
351,160,127697,1,10,0:0:0:0:
337,359,127861,1,2,0:0:0:0:
87,225,128024,6,0,L|74:63,1,150,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,19,128350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,312,128513,2,0,P|57:326|9:320,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,103,128839,1,2,3:2:0:0:
220,342,129002,2,0,L|214:229,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,41,129328,6,2,B|428:52|430:93|430:93|403:118|397:155|397:155|419:180|423:221,1,194.999991073609,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
336,251,129654,6,0,L|340:190,1,34.9999989318848
417,325,129817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,325,129899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,325,129980,2,0,L|367:324,1,34.9999989318848,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,299,130143,6,0,L|242:301,4,17.4999994659424,0|0|0|0|8,1:0|1:0|1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,259,130469,1,0,1:0:0:0:
155,218,130632,6,0,P|115:253|196:330,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,299,130958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
169,132,131121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,132,131203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,138,131284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,235,131447,2,0,L|379:239,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,215,131611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,160,131774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,343,131937,6,0,P|182:330|114:299,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,90,132263,2,0,L|140:156,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,261,132426,1,0,3:0:0:0:
225,52,132589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,260,132752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
52,173,132915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,174,133078,2,0,L|322:183,1,59.9999981689454
492,250,133241,6,0,B|446:261|446:261|397:239|391:141,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,84,133567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,327,133730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,323,133812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,313,133893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,101,134056,2,0,L|268:168,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,331,134219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
354,141,134382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,283,134545,6,0,P|124:284|55:266,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,39,134871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,201,135034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
34,79,135197,2,0,L|103:88,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,147,135361,2,0,L|220:156,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,209,135524,2,0,P|97:196|203:244,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,360,135850,38,0,B|82:300|82:300|96:231,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,211,136176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,301,136339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,301,136420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,304,136502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,359,136665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
289,147,136828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,360,136991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,159,137154,5,4,3:0:0:0:
270,158,137317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,166,137399,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,168,137480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,121,137643,1,0,3:0:0:0:
195,165,137806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,353,137969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
0,219,138132,2,0,L|74:214,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,259,138295,2,0,L|233:263,1,59.9999981689454
442,317,138458,6,2,B|416:353|353:358|330:295|330:295|356:268,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
472,221,138784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,358,138947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,122,139111,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,249,139274,2,2,B|358:301|358:301|319:245,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
263,39,139600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,161,139763,6,0,L|472:234,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,189,139926,2,0,L|388:262,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,341,140089,38,0,L|287:266,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,313,140252,2,0,L|203:240,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,45,140415,6,0,L|184:120,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,262,140578,2,0,L|124:336,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,142,140741,6,0,L|104:68,1,75.0000028610231,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,308,140904,6,0,L|37:232,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,161,141067,38,0,P|259:211|152:177,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,120,141393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,235,141556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,259,141638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,282,141719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,277,141882,2,0,L|192:273,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,161,142045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,349,142208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,229,142371,6,0,L|51:97,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,90,142697,2,0,L|277:82,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,120,142861,1,0,3:0:0:0:
402,36,143024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,153,143187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
371,297,143350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,204,143513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,204,143594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,204,143676,6,0,B|244:161|244:161|387:166,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,228,144002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,297,144165,2,0,L|83:292,1,119.999996337891
113,87,144491,2,0,L|117:159,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,323,144654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,135,144817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,124,144980,6,0,L|359:142,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,348,145306,2,0,L|25:366,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,224,145632,2,0,L|304:235,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,273,145795,2,0,L|424:284,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,334,145958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,171,146121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,142,146203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,117,146284,38,0,L|290:106,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,172,146611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,261,146774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
489,239,146937,2,0,B|509:183|509:183|501:121,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
288,110,147263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,310,147426,2,0,L|412:284,1,59.9999981689454
321,193,147589,6,0,P|380:195|438:181,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,96,147915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,313,148078,1,0,3:0:0:0:
290,313,148159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,313,148241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,148,148404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
18,372,148567,2,0,P|34:311|46:231,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,54,148893,6,2,B|38:104|38:104|80:126|134:102|134:102|166:117,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
229,154,149219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
33,192,149382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,29,149545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,250,149708,2,2,B|160:279|160:279|128:318|139:372,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
337,215,150034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,96,150197,5,4,3:0:0:0:
217,340,150361,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,134,150524,2,0,L|313:71,1,59.9999981689454,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,243,150687,2,0,L|347:306,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,345,150850,1,0,3:0:0:0:
133,338,150931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
103,332,151013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
73,326,151094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,300,151176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
157,125,151339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,260,151502,38,0,P|235:271|176:261,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,98,151828,2,0,L|146:104,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,218,152154,2,0,L|379:288,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,349,152317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,133,152480,2,0,P|423:125|484:134,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,50,152725,5,0,0:0:0:0:
406,50,152806,2,0,L|276:38,1,119.999996337891,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,175,153132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,228,153295,1,2,3:2:0:0:
228,111,153458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,345,153621,1,2,3:2:0:0:
402,302,153784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,268,153947,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,131,154111,5,0,3:0:0:0:
298,347,154274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,324,154355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,300,154437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
450,199,154600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,340,154763,2,0,L|82:331,1,110.000003356934,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
129,97,155089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,257,155252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,156,155415,6,0,B|10:121|10:121|9:43,1,110.000003356934,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,44,155741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,258,155904,2,0,L|208:320,1,55.0000016784668
142,163,156067,1,0,3:0:0:0:
334,305,156230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
68,254,156393,2,0,L|191:248,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,222,156719,38,0,P|436:216|366:203,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,157045,2,0,P|166:118|220:112,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,166,157290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,166,157371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,252,157534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,51,157697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,177,157861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,295,158024,6,0,B|38:240|38:240|55:188,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,78,158350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,262,158513,2,0,P|225:267|180:256,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,190,158839,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,190,158920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,190,159002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
479,326,159165,2,0,L|418:335,1,55.0000016784668
288,262,159328,6,0,L|282:136,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,64,159654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,322,159817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,322,159899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,322,159980,2,0,P|291:346|242:340,1,110.000003356934,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
164,303,160225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,303,160306,2,0,L|158:361,1,55.0000016784668,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,211,160469,2,0,L|48:153,1,55.0000016784668
149,46,160632,5,0,3:0:0:0:
153,224,160795,1,2,0:0:0:0:
62,41,160958,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,104,161121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
86,172,161284,2,0,L|15:182,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,226,161447,2,0,L|310:236,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,336,161611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,321,161692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,301,161774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,276,161855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,248,161937,38,0,L|436:114,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,33,162263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
251,163,162426,2,0,L|243:287,1,110.000003356934
58,355,162752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
42,332,162833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,304,162915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,105,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,239,163241,6,0,L|11:226,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,169,163486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,186,163567,2,0,P|263:205|300:208,1,55.0000016784668,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,250,163730,2,0,B|379:245|379:245|327:292,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,303,164056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
483,361,164219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,166,164382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,138,164464,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,111,164545,6,0,L|303:94,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,177,164871,2,0,L|24:181,1,55.0000016784668,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,323,165034,2,0,L|77:255,1,55.0000016784668
160,121,165197,2,0,L|154:58,2,55.0000016784668,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
330,252,165524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,262,165687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,86,165850,6,0,L|365:85,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,250,166176,2,2,L|471:319,1,64.9999970245363,6|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
381,357,166339,2,2,L|375:292,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
229,267,166502,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,258,166583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,259,166665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
115,346,166828,2,2,L|20:337,1,75.0000028610231,6|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
21,194,166991,2,2,L|116:203,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
233,160,167154,38,0,P|242:220|216:287,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,92,167480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
283,72,167643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,160,167806,2,0,B|70:172|70:172|16:162,1,110.000003356934,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
380,92,168132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
358,265,168295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,131,168458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
442,170,168621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,170,168703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,170,168784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,219,168947,2,0,L|359:228,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,80,169274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
156,288,169437,2,0,P|209:321|270:320,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,192,169763,6,0,B|69:302|69:302|93:356,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,370,170089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,175,170252,2,0,L|219:60,1,110.000003356934
154,248,170578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
369,165,170741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,358,170904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,199,171067,5,0,3:0:0:0:
288,78,171230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,122,171393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,10,171556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,33,171638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,58,171719,1,0,3:0:0:0:
235,85,171801,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,112,171882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
416,96,172045,2,0,L|294:97,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,177,172371,38,0,P|103:212|192:175,1,165.000005035401,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,152,172697,2,0,L|204:38,1,110.000003356934,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,82,173024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,291,173187,2,0,L|167:317,1,110.000003356934,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,207,173513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,121,173676,6,0,B|219:231|219:231|249:288,1,165.000005035401,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,307,174002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,183,174165,1,2,3:2:0:0:
409,155,174246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,127,174328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,220,174491,1,2,3:2:0:0:
388,273,174654,2,0,L|497:264,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,84,174980,6,0,P|280:123|184:107,1,165.000005035401,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,86,175306,2,0,L|45:100,1,110.000003356934,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,276,175632,2,0,L|146:214,2,55.0000016784668,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
64,306,175958,2,0,P|104:352|170:350,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,312,176203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,312,176284,6,0,L|293:325,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,335,176447,2,0,L|369:342,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,221,176611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,194,176692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,166,176774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,139,176855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,111,176937,2,0,L|260:52,1,55.0000016784668,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,56,177100,2,0,L|392:2,1,55.0000016784668,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,185,177263,2,0,P|389:183|336:165,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,26,177589,5,2,0:0:0:0:
185,309,177915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,290,178078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,328,178404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,169,178730,5,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,179056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,347,179219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,309,179545,1,2,0:0:0:0:
425,347,179871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,189,180197,69,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,180524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,208,180687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,347,181013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,290,181339,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,208,181665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,328,181828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,169,182154,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,309,182480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,208,182643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,189,182806,69,2,0:0:0:0:
204,189,183458,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,208,183621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,170,183947,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,170,184763,1,2,0:0:0:0:
343,88,185089,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,49,185415,5,2,0:0:0:0:
463,107,186067,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,186230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,69,186556,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,188024,6,0,P|390:228|316:239,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,168,188350,2,0,P|123:169|198:180,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,333,188676,2,0,P|330:331|256:321,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,205,189002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,148,189165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,295,189328,6,0,L|47:288,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,80,189654,2,0,P|160:144|152:205,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,353,189980,2,0,P|286:289|294:228,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,50,190306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,255,190469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,255,190551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,255,190632,6,0,L|392:369,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,195,190958,2,0,L|184:81,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,338,191284,2,0,L|128:349,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,175,191611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,328,191774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,68,191937,5,8,0:0:0:0:
224,238,192100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,110,192263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,150,192426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,227,192589,2,0,P|364:212|292:221,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,251,192915,2,0,P|61:250|115:237,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,40,193241,37,8,0:0:0:0:
203,40,193404,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,358,193567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,358,193730,1,8,0:0:0:0:
369,123,193893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
369,123,194056,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,194,194219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,255,194382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,26,194545,5,8,0:0:0:0:
308,286,194708,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,183,194871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,79,195034,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,358,195197,5,8,0:0:0:0:
204,98,195360,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,201,195523,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,305,195686,1,8,0:0:0:0:
75,48,195850,5,8,0:0:0:0:
173,293,196013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,293,196094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,293,196176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,48,196339,37,8,0:0:0:0:
339,293,196502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,293,196583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,293,196665,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,33,196828,6,0,B|274:75|265:138|225:176|225:176|257:207|294:172,1,225.000008583069,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,131,197154,38,0,P|376:129|348:131,1,75.0000028610231
103,95,197480,2,0,P|153:107|192:112,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,360,197806,2,0,P|414:331|378:309,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,232,198132,2,0,P|157:218|192:204,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,28,198458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
157,330,198784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,271,198947,2,0,L|202:105,1,150.000005722046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,196,199437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,184,199600,22,0,B|484:220|484:220|415:206|389:183|389:183|352:196,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,264,199926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
502,121,200089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,306,200252,1,0,3:0:0:0:
226,198,200415,2,0,L|322:201,1,59.9999981689454
467,259,200578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,107,200741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,344,200904,2,0,L|217:269,1,59.9999981689454
35,200,201067,6,0,B|4:168|4:168|3:108|18:70,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,34,201393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,263,201556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,296,201638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
14,294,201719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,97,201882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
300,332,202045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
122,175,202208,2,0,L|203:180,1,59.9999981689454
447,206,202371,5,4,3:0:0:0:
269,299,202534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,286,202697,2,0,L|403:280,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,248,202861,2,0,L|226:242,1,59.9999981689454
384,85,203024,1,0,3:0:0:0:
407,103,203105,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,128,203187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
203,156,203350,2,0,B|116:181|116:181|25:129,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,88,203676,38,0,B|278:117|278:117|292:180|259:216|259:216|282:272,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,331,204002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
22,199,204165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,199,204246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,199,204328,2,0,L|159:209,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
414,293,204654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,70,204817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,356,204980,6,0,P|212:339|274:244,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,185,205306,2,0,L|167:197,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,366,205469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
499,147,205632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
470,137,205714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,135,205795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,330,205958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
457,292,206121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,116,206284,6,2,B|251:90|251:90|215:132|215:132|173:93|121:111,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
89,191,206611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,237,206774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,36,206937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,261,207100,2,2,B|187:321|187:321|224:302|221:278,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
83,59,207426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
18,298,207589,6,0,L|95:307,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,350,207752,2,0,L|228:359,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,192,207915,38,0,L|275:201,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,244,208078,2,0,L|408:254,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,78,208241,6,0,L|154:87,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,147,208404,2,0,L|302:140,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,139,208567,6,0,L|104:130,1,75.0000028610231,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,191,208730,6,0,L|520:202,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,273,208893,38,0,B|189:302|146:291|146:291|101:249|101:249|53:269,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,341,209219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,139,209382,2,0,P|200:101|208:70,2,59.9999981689454
5,197,209708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
314,230,209871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,111,210034,2,0,L|107:194,1,59.9999981689454
342,317,210197,6,0,P|390:272|402:207,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,54,210524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,261,210687,1,0,3:0:0:0:
391,100,210850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,129,211013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
319,356,211176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,274,211339,2,0,L|45:202,1,59.9999981689454
24,44,211502,6,0,B|143:26|143:26|208:57,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,129,211828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
7,123,211991,2,0,P|82:136|141:155,1,119.999996337891
229,355,212317,2,0,L|154:351,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,214,212480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,213,212643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,213,212725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,213,212806,5,4,3:0:0:0:
206,267,212969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,44,213132,2,0,L|331:112,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,125,213295,2,0,L|451:193,1,59.9999981689454
318,354,213458,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,324,213540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,294,213621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
378,165,213784,2,0,P|315:223|232:198,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,50,214111,38,0,B|289:88|310:117|310:117|284:141|284:141|315:168|311:221,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,290,214437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
133,81,214600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,131,214763,2,0,P|337:143|268:139,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
468,41,215089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
478,260,215252,2,0,L|406:256,1,59.9999981689454
181,276,215415,6,0,P|256:269|365:345,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,354,215741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
41,273,215904,1,0,3:0:0:0:
41,273,215986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,273,216067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,51,216230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,305,216393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,186,216556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,175,216719,6,2,B|363:165|363:165|366:183|366:183|436:169|478:178|478:178|500:204,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
440,251,217045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,69,217208,2,0,L|384:64,1,59.9999981689454
492,82,217371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,282,217534,1,2,3:1:0:0:
111,207,217697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,139,217861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,354,218024,6,0,L|207:227,1,119.999996337891,4|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,218350,2,0,L|54:49,1,59.9999981689454,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,33,218513,2,0,L|251:108,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,183,218676,1,0,3:0:0:0:
402,199,218757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,206,218839,1,0,3:0:0:0:
342,208,218920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,202,219002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,71,219165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,332,219328,38,0,B|422:342|422:342|317:321,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,155,219654,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,135,219817,2,0,L|285:131,1,59.9999981689454
97,91,219980,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,225,220143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
50,16,220306,2,0,P|21:83|28:141,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,238,220551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
73,238,220632,5,2,3:2:0:0:
238,104,220795,2,0,L|240:191,1,59.9999981689454
234,342,220958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,145,221121,1,2,3:2:0:0:
357,118,221284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,260,221447,1,2,3:2:0:0:
310,32,221611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
387,285,221774,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,32,221937,5,0,3:0:0:0:
95,182,222100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,229,222181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,272,222263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,299,222344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,302,222426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,284,222507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,255,222589,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,233,222670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,217,222752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
420,221,222833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,255,222915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,302,222996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,343,223078,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,192,223159,12,0,224464,0:0:0:0:
312,249,224545,38,0,P|308:313|299:381,1,110.000003356934,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,114,224871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,149,225034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,271,225197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
189,26,225361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
216,29,225442,1,2,0:0:0:0:
247,36,225524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,196,225687,1,2,0:0:0:0:
247,36,225850,5,0,3:0:0:0:
352,204,226013,2,0,L|469:214,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,127,226339,2,0,B|126:174|126:174|142:297,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,313,226665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
245,113,226828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
42,83,226991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,83,227072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,83,227154,5,2,3:2:0:0:
240,231,227317,2,0,P|298:243|358:244,1,110.000003356934,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,102,227643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,151,227806,2,0,P|135:157|77:155,1,110.000003356934,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
9,188,228051,1,2,0:0:0:0:
9,188,228132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,58,228295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
258,254,228458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
62,270,228621,2,0,L|143:260,1,55.0000016784668
316,312,228784,2,0,P|259:332|203:317,1,110.000003356934,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,168,229111,1,2,3:2:0:0:
404,206,229192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,247,229274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
224,123,229437,1,10,0:0:0:0:
366,314,229600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,52,229763,38,0,L|488:170,1,110.000003356934,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,256,230089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
269,57,230252,2,0,P|332:61|413:138,1,165.000005035401
413,161,230578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,253,230741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
65,120,230904,2,0,B|118:103|118:103|171:115,1,110.000003356934,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
313,219,231230,5,0,0:0:0:0:
47,217,231393,2,0,P|107:203|175:201,1,110.000003356934,10|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
379,332,231719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,341,231801,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,343,231882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,308,232045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,121,232208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,255,232371,6,2,B|447:286|447:286|420:247|420:247|364:235|329:266,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
309,281,232697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,170,232861,2,0,L|373:158,1,110.000003356934
142,166,233187,2,2,B|173:170|173:170|217:159|267:127,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
91,77,233513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,315,233676,5,0,3:0:0:0:
259,212,233839,2,0,L|335:215,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,178,234002,38,0,L|386:242,1,55.0000016784668,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,340,234165,2,0,L|335:272,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,234328,6,0,L|309:132,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,90,234491,2,0,L|368:94,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,46,234654,6,0,L|264:50,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,11,234817,6,0,L|407:15,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,230,234980,38,0,P|204:295|310:281,1,165.000005035401,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,264,235306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
222,128,235469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,235551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,235632,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,289,235795,2,0,L|110:351,1,55.0000016784668,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,190,235958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,240,236121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
10,208,236284,6,0,L|3:96,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,37,236611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,259,236774,2,0,L|91:147,1,110.000003356934,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,64,237100,1,0,3:0:0:0:
282,64,237181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,64,237263,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,291,237426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,174,237589,6,0,P|240:158|294:164,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,330,237915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,320,238078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,144,238241,2,0,L|82:27,1,110.000003356934,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
156,23,238486,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,23,238567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
65,251,238730,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,91,238893,5,0,3:0:0:0:
329,255,239056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,202,239219,1,10,0:0:0:0:
299,38,239382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,179,239545,1,2,3:2:0:0:
450,198,239627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,218,239708,2,0,L|456:283,1,55.0000016784668,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,345,239871,2,0,P|245:312|230:260,1,110.000003356934,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,101,240197,38,0,L|353:107,1,110.000003356934,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,90,240524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,193,240687,2,0,L|281:184,1,55.0000016784668
236,84,240850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,304,241013,2,0,P|279:317|333:312,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,201,241339,1,2,0:0:0:0:
19,364,241502,6,0,L|9:235,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,74,241828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,284,241991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
331,140,242154,1,2,0:0:0:0:
154,260,242317,2,0,P|148:323|157:380,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,110,242643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,120,242806,6,2,B|80:137|80:137|67:161|96:209|96:209|78:233|78:266,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
95,334,243132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,124,243295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,58,243458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,112,243621,2,2,B|347:141|347:141|345:201|303:178,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
141,40,243947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,58,244111,5,0,3:0:0:0:
407,281,244274,2,0,L|339:295,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,323,244437,2,0,L|253:337,1,55.0000016784668,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,189,244600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,203,244763,1,0,3:0:0:0:
113,232,244844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,268,244926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
94,305,245007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,343,245089,2,0,L|215:358,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,180,245415,5,8,0:0:0:0:
153,115,245578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
153,115,245741,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,115,245904,5,8,0:0:0:0:
197,180,246067,1,0,3:0:0:0:
197,180,246230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
418,172,246393,5,8,0:0:0:0:
241,114,246556,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,296,246719,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,115,246882,5,8,0:0:0:0:
130,131,247045,1,0,3:0:0:0:
299,57,247208,1,0,3:0:0:0:
367,294,247371,5,8,0:0:0:0:
155,246,247534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
299,57,247697,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,296,247861,5,8,0:0:0:0:
45,289,248024,1,0,3:0:0:0:
238,220,248187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
99,354,248350,37,8,0:0:0:0:
65,95,248513,1,0,3:0:0:0:
162,288,248676,1,0,3:0:0:0:
19,165,248839,5,8,0:0:0:0:
229,60,249002,1,0,3:0:0:0:
225,332,249165,1,0,3:0:0:0:
65,95,249328,5,8,0:0:0:0:
383,103,249491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
139,44,249654,1,0,3:0:0:0:
367,260,249817,6,0,L|371:298,2,27.5000008392334,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,65,249980,1,0,3:0:0:0:
277,308,250143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
484,152,250306,37,8,0:0:0:0:
28,232,250469,1,8,0:0:0:0:
Meyrink

Gaia wrote:

~ Wh ~ E ~ W ~
Chaoslitz
Just opinions after a testplay

[captin's Extra]
  1. 00:57:263 (6,1) - Overlapping here make the angle become too sharp to play with after playing a more circular flow in 00:57:100 (5,6) - , I would suggest you to place 00:57:589 (1) higher, 00:57:915 (2) as well to fix ds if you are going to
  2. 02:20:578 (2) - I expected this slider to be ctrl+g after playing 02:20:089 (1,2), for me it is kinda misleading when 02:20:578 (2) is pointing downward instead
    yea ds between 02:20:578 (2,1) have to be increased if you fixed this

call me back
captin1
fixed the first, the second I think should be left so that I don't have that massive increase in ds, the difficulty of the pattern is fine as is

thanks!
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: asymmetry.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1900
PreviewTime: 51312
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 224545
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Asymmetry
TitleUnicode:アシンメトリー
Artist:Reol
ArtistUnicode:Reol
Creator:Gaia
Version:captin's Extra
Source:
Tags:captin1 P_A_N pan Kibbleru pkk pkmnyab Meyrink No title title- L.Petty Giga GigaP Giga-P れをる reworu utaite
BeatmapID:679779
BeatmapSetID:292077

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4.2
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9.5
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
198,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
687,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
1176,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,20,0,0
1502,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
1991,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
2480,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,20,0,0
2806,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
3295,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
3784,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,20,0,0
4111,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
4355,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
4763,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,40,0,0
5007,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
5415,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
10632,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
11121,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
11611,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
11937,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
12426,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
12915,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
13241,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
13730,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
14219,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
14545,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
14790,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
15197,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
15442,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
15850,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
16339,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
16828,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
17154,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
17643,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
18132,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
18458,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
18947,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
19437,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
19763,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
21067,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
31502,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,65,0,0
31665,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,55,0,0
41937,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
47154,-100,4,2,5,65,0,0
47806,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
48458,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
49111,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
49274,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
49437,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
49763,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
50089,-100,4,2,0,65,0,0
50252,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
50578,-100,4,2,0,65,0,0
50741,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
51067,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,60,0,0
51719,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
52371,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
61828,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,70,0,1
62154,-71.4285714285714,4,2,5,70,0,1
62480,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,70,0,1
62725,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,70,0,0
62806,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
76991,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
77317,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,70,0,0
83676,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,80,0,0
84328,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,80,0,0
85632,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
86284,-200,4,2,5,80,0,0
86937,-74.0740740740741,4,2,5,80,0,0
87263,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
87589,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,80,0,0
88241,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,60,0,0
88404,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,60,0,0
88567,-80,4,2,5,60,0,0
88730,-80,4,2,5,90,0,0
88893,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
93458,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,80,0,0
94111,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
99328,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
99409,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
109763,-125,4,2,5,70,0,0
109926,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
120197,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
129328,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,80,0,0
129654,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,70,0,0
130143,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,30,0,0
130184,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
130225,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
130265,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
130306,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,70,0,0
130632,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
140089,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,90,0,1
140415,-71.4285714285714,4,2,5,90,0,1
140741,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,90,0,1
140986,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,0
141067,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
154111,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,0
166176,-76.9230769230769,4,2,6,70,0,0
166502,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,90,0,0
166828,-66.6666666666667,4,2,6,75,0,0
167154,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,0
174980,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
177589,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,50,0,0
188024,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,60,0,0
195850,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,70,0,0
196176,-90.9090909090909,4,2,0,70,0,0
196339,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,70,0,0
196665,-90.9090909090909,4,2,0,70,0,0
196828,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
197154,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,50,0,0
199600,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
207915,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,90,0,1
208241,-71.4285714285714,4,2,5,90,0,1
208567,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,90,0,1
208812,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,0
208893,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
223078,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,0
224464,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,5,0,0
224545,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
234328,-76.9230769230769,4,2,5,80,0,0
234980,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
245415,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,50,0,0
245904,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,55,0,0
246393,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,60,0,0
246882,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,65,0,0
247371,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,70,0,0
247861,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,75,0,0
248350,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,80,0,0
248839,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,85,0,0
249328,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,0
249817,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,95,0,0
250306,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,100,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,128
Combo2 : 192,192,192
Combo3 : 0,128,255
Combo4 : 255,0,0
Combo5 : 255,141,28
Combo6 : 142,251,237

[HitObjects]
54,242,198,6,0,P|95:238|153:247,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,135,687,2,0,P|210:154|253:194,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,307,1176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,134,1502,70,0,P|439:130|381:139,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,27,1991,2,0,P|323:46|280:86,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,199,2480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,335,2806,6,0,L|49:223,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,257,3295,2,0,L|166:145,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,102,3784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,335,4111,70,0,P|337:329|380:331,2,89.9999972534181,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,208,4763,2,0,P|455:214|498:212,2,89.9999972534181,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,111,5415,22,0,L|241:116,1,89.9999972534181,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,78,5741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,199,5904,2,0,L|441:210,1,134.999995880127,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,202,6230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,273,6393,2,0,P|208:216|205:175,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,65,6719,5,2,3:2:0:0:
385,165,6882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,165,6964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,165,7045,2,0,L|381:258,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,354,7371,2,0,P|189:359|167:363,2,44.999998626709,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,248,7697,2,0,P|239:236|189:236,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,291,8024,6,0,L|36:190,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,76,8350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,204,8513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,204,8594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,204,8676,2,0,P|161:216|112:215,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,110,9002,2,0,P|354:110|398:122,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,303,9328,5,2,3:2:0:0:
269,266,9491,2,0,L|327:259,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,360,9654,2,0,P|230:334|170:328,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,266,9980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,193,10143,2,0,L|123:200,2,89.9999972534181,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,264,10632,6,0,P|401:275|467:277,1,104.999996795654,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,180,11121,2,0,P|459:162|514:127,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,71,11611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,120,11937,6,0,P|111:109|45:107,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,204,12426,2,0,P|52:221|-2:256,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,313,12915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,210,13241,70,0,L|330:105,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,200,13730,2,0,L|234:305,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,280,14219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,184,14545,6,0,L|475:73,2,104.999996795654,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,119,15197,2,0,L|326:14,2,104.999996795654,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,208,15850,70,0,P|132:216|72:218,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,328,16339,2,0,P|91:316|35:295,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,137,16828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,208,17154,6,0,P|380:216|440:218,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,328,17643,2,0,P|420:316|476:295,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,137,18132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,48,18458,70,0,P|175:100|213:172,1,104.999996795654,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,48,18947,2,0,P|337:100|299:172,1,104.999996795654,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,298,19437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,204,19763,6,0,B|232:168|256:94|256:94|280:168|325:195|325:195|311:220,1,300,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,272,21067,6,0,L|326:282,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,332,21393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,194,21556,2,0,P|404:184|358:182,1,100
197,292,21882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
197,292,21964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,292,22045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,333,22208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,170,22371,6,0,L|256:62,1,100,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,232,22697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,122,22861,1,0,3:0:0:0:
163,121,22942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,120,23024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,319,23187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
188,209,23350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,221,23513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,164,23676,6,0,L|432:172,1,150,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,119,24002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,259,24165,2,0,P|291:313|294:369,1,100
467,244,24491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
367,87,24654,2,0,L|264:90,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,156,24980,6,0,P|97:147|145:207,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,267,25306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
51,58,25469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,150,25632,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,168,25714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,186,25795,2,0,L|234:294,1,100,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,298,26121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,173,26284,38,0,B|431:187|431:187|481:169,1,150,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,102,26611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,356,26774,2,0,L|381:254,1,100
260,68,27100,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,68,27181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,68,27263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,258,27426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,174,27589,6,0,L|150:169,1,100,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,300,27915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
61,263,28078,1,0,3:0:0:0:
85,259,28159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,255,28241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,222,28404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
157,105,28567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,324,28730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,249,28893,6,0,B|377:207|377:207|361:99,1,150,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,57,29219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,188,29382,2,0,L|445:300,1,100
219,256,29708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
363,107,29871,2,0,L|379:219,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,267,30197,5,4,3:0:0:0:
353,287,30361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,179,30524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,341,30687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,341,30768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,341,30850,2,0,L|262:275,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,126,31013,2,0,L|201:192,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,314,31176,2,0,P|101:254|113:214,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,32,31502,5,6,3:2:0:0:
43,32,31665,2,0,L|40:129,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,50,31991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,50,32154,2,0,L|229:147,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,25,32480,2,0,L|414:122,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,319,32806,6,0,L|360:189,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,191,33132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,272,33295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,272,33458,2,0,L|223:369,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,309,33784,2,0,L|54:212,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,31,34111,70,0,L|156:201,1,170.000003242493,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,326,34600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,326,34763,2,0,L|377:330,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,184,35089,2,0,L|402:180,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,57,35415,6,0,L|373:51,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,51,35741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,147,35904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,147,35986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,147,36067,2,0,L|108:151,1,85.0000016212464,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,305,36393,2,0,L|123:301,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,228,36719,69,2,3:2:0:0:
308,228,36882,2,0,L|395:232,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,98,37208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,98,37371,2,0,L|415:94,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,326,37697,2,0,L|401:330,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,194,38024,6,0,L|59:201,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,200,38350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,251,38513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,251,38676,2,0,L|393:255,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,89,39002,2,0,L|371:93,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,27,39328,70,0,L|185:207,1,170.000003242493,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,349,39817,2,0,L|108:256,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,323,40143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,323,40306,2,0,L|278:230,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,41,40632,6,0,L|342:175,1,127.50000243187,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,168,40958,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,114,41121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,114,41284,2,0,L|419:109,1,85.0000016212464,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,117,41611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,117,41937,6,0,P|165:124|115:124,1,100,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,234,42263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,210,42426,2,0,P|119:220|60:219,1,100,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
338,115,42752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,328,42915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,191,43078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,339,43241,6,0,L|448:204,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,150,43567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,35,43730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,40,43812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,45,43893,1,0,3:0:0:0:
246,227,44056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,123,44219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,227,44382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,123,44545,6,0,P|139:113|182:115,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,274,44871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,68,45034,2,0,L|23:175,1,100,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
72,356,45361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,201,45524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,248,45687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,246,45850,6,0,P|294:235|344:220,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,172,46094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,172,46176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
358,351,46339,2,0,L|341:290,1,50
257,148,46502,1,0,3:0:0:0:
259,123,46583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,98,46665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,270,46828,2,0,P|144:325|152:373,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,251,47154,37,0,3:0:0:0:
274,251,47317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
274,251,47480,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,194,47643,5,0,3:0:0:0:
57,194,47806,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,194,47969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,91,48132,5,0,3:0:0:0:
189,273,48295,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,95,48458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
299,56,48621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
228,212,48784,1,0,3:0:0:0:
95,71,48947,37,0,3:0:0:0:
310,76,49111,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,216,49274,2,0,L|173:211,4,25,0|0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
234,34,49600,1,0,3:0:0:0:
183,337,49763,5,4,3:2:0:0:
131,180,49926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,180,50007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,180,50089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,328,50252,5,4,3:2:0:0:
285,171,50415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,171,50496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,171,50578,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,278,50741,6,0,L|390:262,1,100,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,85,51067,6,0,P|202:99|174:104,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,89,51393,2,0,P|70:78|127:81,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,154,51719,6,0,L|129:221,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,344,51882,2,0,L|61:277,1,50,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,227,52045,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,228,52127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,229,52208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,231,52290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,275,52371,6,0,P|448:222|446:135,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,143,52697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,329,52861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,324,52942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,314,53024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,131,53187,2,0,L|101:204,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,354,53350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,206,53513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
9,199,53676,6,0,L|18:324,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,210,54002,2,0,L|187:142,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,44,54165,1,0,3:0:0:0:
137,284,54328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,120,54491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
374,163,54654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,81,54817,2,0,L|268:74,1,59.9999981689454
426,230,54980,6,0,P|341:243|289:175,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,89,55306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,322,55469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,344,55551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,362,55632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,164,55795,2,0,L|209:241,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,359,55958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,162,56121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,295,56284,6,0,P|72:317|13:294,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,93,56611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,233,56774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,83,56937,2,0,L|186:11,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,223,57100,2,0,L|213:295,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,164,57263,2,0,P|360:131|260:162,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,69,57589,38,0,B|458:67|458:67|513:94,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,327,57915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,151,58078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,180,58159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,209,58241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,355,58404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
430,194,58567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,135,58730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,333,58893,5,4,3:0:0:0:
142,79,59056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,108,59138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,137,59219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
22,72,59382,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,80,59545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,186,59708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
239,52,59871,2,0,L|317:45,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,86,60034,2,0,L|462:91,1,59.9999981689454
358,296,60197,6,2,B|317:251|317:251|339:202|337:166|337:166|321:138,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
249,193,60524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
413,239,60687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,55,60850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,148,61013,2,2,B|163:171|163:171|172:187|172:187|173:291,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
32,361,61339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,151,61502,6,0,L|26:158,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,61,61665,2,0,L|50:68,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,229,61828,38,0,L|302:222,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,318,61991,2,0,L|279:312,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,125,62154,6,0,L|479:133,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,140,62317,2,0,L|172:148,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,221,62480,6,0,L|387:211,1,75.0000028610231,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,63,62643,6,0,L|270:54,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,320,62806,38,0,P|342:329|305:253,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,263,63132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,354,63295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,333,63377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,307,63458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,100,63621,2,0,L|219:167,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,286,63784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
23,247,63947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,160,64111,6,0,L|422:171,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,163,64437,2,0,L|164:153,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,82,64600,1,0,3:0:0:0:
125,286,64763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
43,83,64926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
200,212,65089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,163,65252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,163,65333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,163,65415,6,0,B|40:175|40:175|183:139,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,154,65741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,50,65904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,38,65986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,33,66067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,323,66230,2,0,L|420:246,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,140,66393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,344,66556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,209,66719,6,0,P|153:212|202:227,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,125,67045,2,0,P|390:128|341:143,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,344,67371,2,0,L|274:274,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,148,67534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
161,350,67697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
63,131,67861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,132,67942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,139,68024,38,0,L|128:273,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,289,68350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,112,68513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,214,68676,2,0,B|274:221|274:221|302:211|339:213,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
428,336,69002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,276,69165,2,0,L|139:198,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,92,69328,6,0,P|189:125|120:131,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,30,69654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,48,69817,1,0,3:0:0:0:
306,48,69899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,48,69980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,262,70143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
417,90,70306,2,0,P|412:151|365:198,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,195,70632,6,2,B|62:148|62:148|104:183|104:183|140:168|193:180,1,179.999994506836,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
146,259,70958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
58,62,71121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,131,71284,2,0,L|266:198,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,350,71447,2,2,B|208:331|208:331|253:358|319:339,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
431,226,71774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,166,71937,5,4,3:0:0:0:
317,268,72100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,60,72263,2,0,L|303:-2,1,59.9999981689454,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,37,72426,2,0,L|142:99,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,284,72589,1,0,3:0:0:0:
211,276,72670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,258,72752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
251,232,72833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,202,72915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,247,73078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,331,73241,38,0,L|408:329,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,146,73567,2,0,P|415:151|369:165,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,277,73893,2,0,L|471:214,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,57,74056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,104,74219,2,0,L|263:231,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,302,74464,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,302,74545,2,0,P|146:337|80:336,1,119.999996337891,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,271,74871,2,0,L|302:273,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,200,75034,1,2,3:2:0:0:
284,348,75197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,292,75361,1,2,3:2:0:0:
349,154,75524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,356,75687,1,2,0:0:0:0:
251,57,75850,5,4,3:0:0:0:
431,83,76013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,119,76094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,160,76176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,200,76257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,225,76339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,222,76420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,202,76502,5,0,0:0:0:0:
293,209,76583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,242,76665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
258,283,76746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,322,76828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
307,345,76909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,343,76991,1,4,0:1:0:0:
34,270,77317,6,0,L|128:263,1,75.0000028610231,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,153,77643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,150,77725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,148,77806,2,0,L|143:153,2,37.5000014305115,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,89,78132,6,0,P|365:106|400:113,1,75.0000028610231,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,223,83676,6,0,B|332:248|332:248|285:228|285:228|257:249|257:249|230:241|230:241|187:256,1,209.999993591309,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,300,84328,6,2,B|89:284|51:288|51:288|81:302|87:333,1,129.999994049073,8|0,2:0|3:0,1:0:0:0:
267,344,84654,5,0,0:0:0:0:
249,117,84817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,286,84980,1,0,3:0:0:0:
317,30,85143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,227,85306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,170,85469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
387,172,85632,5,8,0:0:0:0:
407,200,85714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,233,85795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
414,268,85877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,297,85958,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,286,86040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,283,86121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,296,86203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,321,86284,38,0,B|220:324|145:351|145:351|183:314,1,175,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,227,86937,6,2,B|133:203|194:235|194:235|142:235|108:277,1,202.500000772476,8|0,2:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
32,305,87263,6,0,L|193:316,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,300,87589,22,0,P|336:264|331:227,1,75.0000028610231,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,138,87915,2,0,P|231:195|223:229,1,75.0000028610231
486,177,88241,5,8,0:0:0:0:
464,175,88322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,173,88404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,172,88486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,168,88567,2,0,L|377:89,1,62.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,255,88730,2,0,L|276:334,1,62.5,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,315,88893,6,0,L|123:164,1,150,12|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,95,89219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,262,89382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,219,89545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,163,89708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
213,357,89871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,149,90034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,83,90197,5,0,3:0:0:0:
244,83,90361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,83,90524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
334,218,90687,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,188,90850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,148,91013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
277,331,91176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,182,91339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,327,91502,5,0,3:0:0:0:
391,327,91665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,327,91828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,263,91991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,263,92154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,263,92317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
321,148,92480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
301,343,92643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,96,92806,5,0,3:0:0:0:
235,96,92969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,231,93132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
145,194,93295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,182,93458,2,0,L|247:189,1,34.9999989318848,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,127,93621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
133,273,93784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,120,93947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,120,94029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,120,94111,38,0,L|238:17,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,120,94437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
158,55,94600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,55,94926,2,0,L|151:130,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,273,95089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,186,95252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,205,95415,6,0,B|27:305|27:305|51:352,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,351,95741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,132,95904,2,0,L|124:231,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,309,96230,2,0,L|262:259,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,94,96393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
203,206,96556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,104,96719,6,0,P|427:97|511:108,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,177,97045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,40,97208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,40,97534,2,0,L|218:43,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,38,97697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,146,97861,2,0,L|295:245,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,342,98187,5,2,0:0:0:0:
143,350,98268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,345,98350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,320,98431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,281,98513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,243,98594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,223,98676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
141,205,98757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,176,98839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,138,98920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,98,99002,2,0,L|162:45,1,50,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,120,99165,2,0,L|58:173,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,262,99328,38,0,B|245:292|245:292|290:303|374:267,1,150,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,199,99654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,173,99817,2,0,L|258:166,1,100
471,238,100143,2,0,L|411:251,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,121,100306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,324,100469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,213,100632,6,0,L|75:108,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,60,100877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,60,100958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
147,298,101121,1,0,3:0:0:0:
20,158,101284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,144,101447,1,0,3:0:0:0:
25,281,101611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
229,323,101774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,109,101937,5,0,3:0:0:0:
310,68,102100,2,0,L|301:183,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,329,102426,2,0,L|447:322,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,248,102589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,228,102670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,207,102752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,117,102915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,298,103078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,181,103241,5,2,3:2:0:0:
189,221,103404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,221,103486,1,2,0:0:0:0:
189,221,103567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,258,103730,1,2,0:0:0:0:
233,92,103893,2,0,L|234:152,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,297,104056,1,2,3:2:0:0:
306,186,104219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
115,160,104382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,332,104545,38,0,L|477:344,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,275,104871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,266,105034,2,0,L|155:279,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,169,105361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
25,169,105442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,169,105524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,60,105687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,251,105850,6,0,L|114:139,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,65,106176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
45,296,106339,2,0,P|83:328|132:334,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,136,106665,2,0,L|190:207,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,328,106828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,189,106991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,250,107154,6,0,L|150:362,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,84,107480,1,10,0:0:0:0:
498,164,107643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,168,107725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,169,107806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,52,107969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,238,108132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,88,108295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,62,108458,6,0,P|102:64|47:71,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,131,108703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,131,108784,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,256,108947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,92,109111,2,0,L|406:27,1,50,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,192,109274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
486,40,109437,1,10,0:0:0:0:
286,192,109600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,211,109681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,228,109763,6,0,P|343:245|429:214,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,200,110089,2,0,L|511:214,1,80
283,75,110415,2,0,L|202:89,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,298,110741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,177,110904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,276,111067,6,0,P|88:352|178:376,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,314,111556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
474,359,111719,2,0,L|394:363,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,186,112045,2,0,P|317:178|356:179,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,271,112371,70,0,L|168:122,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,129,112697,2,0,P|152:84|156:46,1,80
76,257,113024,2,0,P|80:296|89:335,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,234,113350,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,234,113513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,178,113676,6,0,P|159:252|203:316,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,290,114165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,290,114246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,290,114328,2,0,L|365:206,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,64,114654,2,0,L|448:148,1,80
406,360,114980,70,0,P|347:365|287:362,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,338,115306,2,0,L|247:247,1,80
289,54,115632,2,0,L|285:145,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,270,115958,1,2,0:0:0:0:
121,270,116121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,233,116284,6,0,P|290:233|355:294,2,160,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,133,117263,2,0,L|104:137,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,67,117589,2,0,P|237:53|312:121,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,297,118078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,217,118241,2,0,L|228:133,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,183,118567,2,0,P|366:198|311:205,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,138,118893,70,0,L|-1:156,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,119382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,139,119545,2,0,P|240:90|243:43,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,256,119871,2,0,P|74:295|79:335,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,182,120197,22,0,L|342:66,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,221,120524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,326,120687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,163,120850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,340,121013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
345,340,121094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,340,121176,2,0,L|224:332,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,255,121502,6,0,P|97:242|148:239,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,349,121828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,151,121991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
188,272,122154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,178,122317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,229,122480,2,0,P|313:226|358:216,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,122725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,122806,6,0,L|343:295,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,123,123132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
471,189,123295,2,0,L|397:195,1,50
334,198,123458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,103,123621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
445,329,123784,2,0,P|387:322|340:304,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,109,124111,6,0,L|173:217,1,100,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,110,124437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,251,124600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,333,124763,2,0,L|217:274,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,198,124926,2,0,L|273:205,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,228,125089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,307,125252,37,0,0:0:0:0:
342,307,125333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,307,125415,2,0,L|498:301,1,150,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,215,125741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,243,125904,2,0,P|240:301|238:357,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,171,126230,1,2,3:2:0:0:
206,162,126393,2,0,L|324:154,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,84,126719,6,0,L|429:75,1,50,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,71,126882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,60,126964,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,46,127045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,151,127208,2,0,P|447:208|441:258,1,100,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,281,127534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
351,160,127697,1,10,0:0:0:0:
337,359,127861,1,2,0:0:0:0:
87,225,128024,6,0,L|74:63,1,150,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,19,128350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,312,128513,2,0,P|57:326|9:320,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,103,128839,1,2,3:2:0:0:
220,342,129002,2,0,L|214:229,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,41,129328,6,2,B|428:52|430:93|430:93|403:118|397:155|397:155|419:180|423:221,1,194.999991073609,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
336,251,129654,6,0,L|340:190,1,34.9999989318848
417,325,129817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,325,129899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,325,129980,2,0,L|367:324,1,34.9999989318848,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,299,130143,6,0,L|242:301,4,17.4999994659424,0|0|0|0|8,1:0|1:0|1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,259,130469,1,0,1:0:0:0:
155,218,130632,6,0,P|115:253|196:330,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,299,130958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
169,132,131121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,132,131203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,138,131284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,235,131447,2,0,L|379:239,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,215,131611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,160,131774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,343,131937,6,0,P|182:330|114:299,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,90,132263,2,0,L|140:156,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,261,132426,1,0,3:0:0:0:
225,52,132589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,260,132752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
52,173,132915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,174,133078,2,0,L|322:183,1,59.9999981689454
492,250,133241,6,0,B|446:261|446:261|397:239|391:141,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,84,133567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,327,133730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,323,133812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,313,133893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,101,134056,2,0,L|268:168,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,331,134219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
354,141,134382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,283,134545,6,0,P|124:284|55:266,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,39,134871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,201,135034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
34,79,135197,2,0,L|103:88,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,147,135361,2,0,L|220:156,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,209,135524,2,0,P|97:196|203:244,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,360,135850,38,0,B|82:300|82:300|96:231,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,211,136176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,301,136339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,301,136420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,304,136502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,359,136665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
289,147,136828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,360,136991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,159,137154,5,4,3:0:0:0:
270,158,137317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,166,137399,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,168,137480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,121,137643,1,0,3:0:0:0:
195,165,137806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,353,137969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
0,219,138132,2,0,L|74:214,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,259,138295,2,0,L|233:263,1,59.9999981689454
442,317,138458,6,2,B|416:353|353:358|330:295|330:295|356:268,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
472,221,138784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,358,138947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,122,139111,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,249,139274,2,2,B|358:301|358:301|319:245,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
263,39,139600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,161,139763,6,0,L|472:234,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,189,139926,2,0,L|388:262,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,341,140089,38,0,L|287:266,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,313,140252,2,0,L|203:240,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,45,140415,6,0,L|184:120,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,262,140578,2,0,L|124:336,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,142,140741,6,0,L|104:68,1,75.0000028610231,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,308,140904,6,0,L|37:232,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,161,141067,38,0,P|259:211|152:177,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,120,141393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,235,141556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,259,141638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,282,141719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,277,141882,2,0,L|192:273,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,161,142045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,349,142208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,229,142371,6,0,L|51:97,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,90,142697,2,0,L|277:82,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,120,142861,1,0,3:0:0:0:
402,36,143024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,153,143187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
371,297,143350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,204,143513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,204,143594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,204,143676,6,0,B|244:161|244:161|387:166,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,228,144002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,297,144165,2,0,L|83:292,1,119.999996337891
113,87,144491,2,0,L|117:159,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,323,144654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,135,144817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,124,144980,6,0,L|359:142,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,348,145306,2,0,L|25:366,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,224,145632,2,0,L|304:235,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,273,145795,2,0,L|424:284,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,334,145958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,171,146121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,142,146203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,117,146284,38,0,L|290:106,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,172,146611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,261,146774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
489,239,146937,2,0,B|509:183|509:183|501:121,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
288,110,147263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,310,147426,2,0,L|412:284,1,59.9999981689454
321,193,147589,6,0,P|380:195|438:181,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,96,147915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,313,148078,1,0,3:0:0:0:
290,313,148159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,313,148241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,148,148404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
18,372,148567,2,0,P|34:311|46:231,1,119.999996337891,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,54,148893,6,2,B|38:104|38:104|80:126|134:102|134:102|166:117,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
229,154,149219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
33,192,149382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,29,149545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,250,149708,2,2,B|160:279|160:279|128:318|139:372,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
337,215,150034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,96,150197,5,4,3:0:0:0:
217,340,150361,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,134,150524,2,0,L|313:71,1,59.9999981689454,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,243,150687,2,0,L|347:306,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,345,150850,1,0,3:0:0:0:
133,338,150931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
103,332,151013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
73,326,151094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,300,151176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
157,125,151339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,260,151502,38,0,P|235:271|176:261,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,98,151828,2,0,L|146:104,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,218,152154,2,0,L|379:288,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,349,152317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,133,152480,2,0,P|423:125|484:134,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,50,152725,5,0,0:0:0:0:
406,50,152806,2,0,L|276:38,1,119.999996337891,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,175,153132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,228,153295,1,2,3:2:0:0:
228,111,153458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,345,153621,1,2,3:2:0:0:
402,302,153784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,268,153947,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,131,154111,5,0,3:0:0:0:
298,347,154274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,324,154355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,300,154437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
450,199,154600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,340,154763,2,0,L|82:331,1,110.000003356934,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
129,97,155089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,257,155252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,156,155415,6,0,B|10:121|10:121|9:43,1,110.000003356934,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,44,155741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,258,155904,2,0,L|208:320,1,55.0000016784668
142,163,156067,1,0,3:0:0:0:
334,305,156230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
68,254,156393,2,0,L|191:248,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,222,156719,38,0,P|436:216|366:203,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,157045,2,0,P|166:118|220:112,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,166,157290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,166,157371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,252,157534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,51,157697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,177,157861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,295,158024,6,0,B|38:240|38:240|55:188,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,78,158350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,262,158513,2,0,P|225:267|180:256,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,190,158839,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,190,158920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,190,159002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
479,326,159165,2,0,L|418:335,1,55.0000016784668
288,262,159328,6,0,L|282:136,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,64,159654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,322,159817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,322,159899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,322,159980,2,0,P|291:346|242:340,1,110.000003356934,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
164,303,160225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,303,160306,2,0,L|158:361,1,55.0000016784668,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,211,160469,2,0,L|48:153,1,55.0000016784668
149,46,160632,5,0,3:0:0:0:
153,224,160795,1,2,0:0:0:0:
62,41,160958,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,104,161121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
86,172,161284,2,0,L|15:182,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,226,161447,2,0,L|310:236,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,336,161611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,321,161692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,301,161774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,276,161855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,248,161937,38,0,L|436:114,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,33,162263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
251,163,162426,2,0,L|243:287,1,110.000003356934
58,355,162752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
42,332,162833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,304,162915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,105,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,239,163241,6,0,L|11:226,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,169,163486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,186,163567,2,0,P|263:205|300:208,1,55.0000016784668,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,250,163730,2,0,B|379:245|379:245|327:292,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,303,164056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
483,361,164219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,166,164382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,138,164464,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,111,164545,6,0,L|303:94,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,177,164871,2,0,L|24:181,1,55.0000016784668,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,323,165034,2,0,L|77:255,1,55.0000016784668
160,121,165197,2,0,L|154:58,2,55.0000016784668,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
330,252,165524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,262,165687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,86,165850,6,0,L|365:85,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,250,166176,2,2,L|471:319,1,64.9999970245363,6|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
381,357,166339,2,2,L|375:292,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
229,267,166502,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,258,166583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,259,166665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
115,346,166828,2,2,L|20:337,1,75.0000028610231,6|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
21,194,166991,2,2,L|116:203,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,2:1|2:0,1:0:0:0:
233,160,167154,38,0,P|242:220|216:287,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,92,167480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
283,72,167643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,160,167806,2,0,B|70:172|70:172|16:162,1,110.000003356934,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
380,92,168132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
358,265,168295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,131,168458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
442,170,168621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,170,168703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,170,168784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,219,168947,2,0,L|359:228,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,80,169274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
156,288,169437,2,0,P|209:321|270:320,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,192,169763,6,0,B|69:302|69:302|93:356,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,370,170089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,175,170252,2,0,L|219:60,1,110.000003356934
154,248,170578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
369,165,170741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,358,170904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,199,171067,5,0,3:0:0:0:
288,78,171230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,122,171393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,10,171556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,33,171638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,58,171719,1,0,3:0:0:0:
235,85,171801,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,112,171882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
416,96,172045,2,0,L|294:97,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,177,172371,38,0,P|103:212|192:175,1,165.000005035401,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,152,172697,2,0,L|204:38,1,110.000003356934,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,82,173024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,291,173187,2,0,L|167:317,1,110.000003356934,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,207,173513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,121,173676,6,0,B|219:231|219:231|249:288,1,165.000005035401,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,307,174002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,183,174165,1,2,3:2:0:0:
409,155,174246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,127,174328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,220,174491,1,2,3:2:0:0:
388,273,174654,2,0,L|497:264,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,84,174980,6,0,P|280:123|184:107,1,165.000005035401,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,86,175306,2,0,L|45:100,1,110.000003356934,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,276,175632,2,0,L|146:214,2,55.0000016784668,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
64,306,175958,2,0,P|104:352|170:350,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,312,176203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,312,176284,6,0,L|293:325,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,335,176447,2,0,L|369:342,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,221,176611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,194,176692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,166,176774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,139,176855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,111,176937,2,0,L|260:52,1,55.0000016784668,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,56,177100,2,0,L|392:2,1,55.0000016784668,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,185,177263,2,0,P|389:183|336:165,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,26,177589,5,2,0:0:0:0:
185,309,177915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,290,178078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,328,178404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,169,178730,5,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,179056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,347,179219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,309,179545,1,2,0:0:0:0:
425,347,179871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,189,180197,69,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,180524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,208,180687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,347,181013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,290,181339,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,208,181665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,328,181828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,169,182154,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,309,182480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,208,182643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,189,182806,69,2,0:0:0:0:
204,189,183458,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,208,183621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,170,183947,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,170,184763,1,2,0:0:0:0:
343,88,185089,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,49,185415,5,2,0:0:0:0:
463,107,186067,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,186230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,69,186556,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,227,188024,6,0,P|390:228|316:239,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,168,188350,2,0,P|123:169|198:180,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,333,188676,2,0,P|330:331|256:321,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,205,189002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,148,189165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,295,189328,6,0,L|47:288,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,80,189654,2,0,P|160:144|152:205,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,353,189980,2,0,P|286:289|294:228,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,50,190306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,255,190469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,255,190551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,255,190632,6,0,L|392:369,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,195,190958,2,0,L|184:81,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,338,191284,2,0,L|128:349,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,175,191611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,328,191774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,68,191937,5,8,0:0:0:0:
224,238,192100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,110,192263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,150,192426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,227,192589,2,0,P|364:212|292:221,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,251,192915,2,0,P|61:250|115:237,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,40,193241,37,8,0:0:0:0:
203,40,193404,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,358,193567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,358,193730,1,8,0:0:0:0:
369,123,193893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
369,123,194056,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,194,194219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,255,194382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,26,194545,5,8,0:0:0:0:
308,286,194708,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,183,194871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,79,195034,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,358,195197,5,8,0:0:0:0:
204,98,195360,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,201,195523,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,305,195686,1,8,0:0:0:0:
75,48,195850,5,8,0:0:0:0:
173,293,196013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,293,196094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,293,196176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,48,196339,37,8,0:0:0:0:
339,293,196502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,293,196583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,293,196665,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,33,196828,6,0,B|274:75|265:138|225:176|225:176|257:207|294:172,1,225.000008583069,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,131,197154,38,0,P|376:129|348:131,1,75.0000028610231
103,95,197480,2,0,P|153:107|192:112,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,360,197806,2,0,P|414:331|378:309,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,232,198132,2,0,P|157:218|192:204,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,28,198458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
157,330,198784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,271,198947,2,0,L|202:105,1,150.000005722046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,196,199437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,184,199600,22,0,B|484:220|484:220|415:206|389:183|389:183|352:196,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,264,199926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
502,121,200089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,306,200252,1,0,3:0:0:0:
226,198,200415,2,0,L|322:201,1,59.9999981689454
467,259,200578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,107,200741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,344,200904,2,0,L|217:269,1,59.9999981689454
35,200,201067,6,0,B|4:168|4:168|3:108|18:70,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,34,201393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,263,201556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,296,201638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
14,294,201719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,97,201882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
300,332,202045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
122,175,202208,2,0,L|203:180,1,59.9999981689454
447,206,202371,5,4,3:0:0:0:
269,299,202534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,286,202697,2,0,L|403:280,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,248,202861,2,0,L|226:242,1,59.9999981689454
384,85,203024,1,0,3:0:0:0:
407,103,203105,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,128,203187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
203,156,203350,2,0,B|116:181|116:181|25:129,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,88,203676,38,0,B|278:117|278:117|292:180|259:216|259:216|282:272,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,331,204002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
22,199,204165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,199,204246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,199,204328,2,0,L|159:209,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
414,293,204654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,70,204817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,356,204980,6,0,P|212:339|274:244,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,185,205306,2,0,L|167:197,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,366,205469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
499,147,205632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
470,137,205714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,135,205795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,330,205958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
457,292,206121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,116,206284,6,2,B|251:90|251:90|215:132|215:132|173:93|121:111,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
89,191,206611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,237,206774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,36,206937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,261,207100,2,2,B|187:321|187:321|224:302|221:278,1,119.999996337891,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
83,59,207426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
18,298,207589,6,0,L|95:307,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,350,207752,2,0,L|228:359,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,192,207915,38,0,L|275:201,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,244,208078,2,0,L|408:254,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,78,208241,6,0,L|154:87,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,147,208404,2,0,L|302:140,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,139,208567,6,0,L|104:130,1,75.0000028610231,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,191,208730,6,0,L|520:202,1,75.0000028610231,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,273,208893,38,0,B|189:302|146:291|146:291|101:249|101:249|53:269,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,341,209219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,139,209382,2,0,P|200:101|208:70,2,59.9999981689454
5,197,209708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
314,230,209871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,111,210034,2,0,L|107:194,1,59.9999981689454
342,317,210197,6,0,P|390:272|402:207,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,54,210524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,261,210687,1,0,3:0:0:0:
391,100,210850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,129,211013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
319,356,211176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,274,211339,2,0,L|45:202,1,59.9999981689454
24,44,211502,6,0,B|143:26|143:26|208:57,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,129,211828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
7,123,211991,2,0,P|82:136|141:155,1,119.999996337891
229,355,212317,2,0,L|154:351,1,59.9999981689454,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,214,212480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,213,212643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,213,212725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,213,212806,5,4,3:0:0:0:
206,267,212969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,44,213132,2,0,L|331:112,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,125,213295,2,0,L|451:193,1,59.9999981689454
318,354,213458,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,324,213540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,294,213621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
378,165,213784,2,0,P|315:223|232:198,1,179.999994506836,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,50,214111,38,0,B|289:88|310:117|310:117|284:141|284:141|315:168|311:221,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,290,214437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
133,81,214600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,131,214763,2,0,P|337:143|268:139,1,119.999996337891,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
468,41,215089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
478,260,215252,2,0,L|406:256,1,59.9999981689454
181,276,215415,6,0,P|256:269|365:345,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,354,215741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
41,273,215904,1,0,3:0:0:0:
41,273,215986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,273,216067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,51,216230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,305,216393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,186,216556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,175,216719,6,2,B|363:165|363:165|366:183|366:183|436:169|478:178|478:178|500:204,1,179.999994506836,4|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
440,251,217045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,69,217208,2,0,L|384:64,1,59.9999981689454
492,82,217371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,282,217534,1,2,3:1:0:0:
111,207,217697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,139,217861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,354,218024,6,0,L|207:227,1,119.999996337891,4|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,218350,2,0,L|54:49,1,59.9999981689454,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,33,218513,2,0,L|251:108,1,59.9999981689454,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,183,218676,1,0,3:0:0:0:
402,199,218757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,206,218839,1,0,3:0:0:0:
342,208,218920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,202,219002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,71,219165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,332,219328,38,0,B|422:342|422:342|317:321,1,119.999996337891,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,155,219654,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,135,219817,2,0,L|285:131,1,59.9999981689454
97,91,219980,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,225,220143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
50,16,220306,2,0,P|21:83|28:141,1,119.999996337891,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,238,220551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
73,238,220632,5,2,3:2:0:0:
238,104,220795,2,0,L|240:191,1,59.9999981689454
234,342,220958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,145,221121,1,2,3:2:0:0:
357,118,221284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,260,221447,1,2,3:2:0:0:
310,32,221611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
387,285,221774,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,32,221937,5,0,3:0:0:0:
95,182,222100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,229,222181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,272,222263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,299,222344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,302,222426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,284,222507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,255,222589,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,233,222670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,217,222752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
420,221,222833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,255,222915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,302,222996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,343,223078,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,192,223159,12,0,224464,0:0:0:0:
312,249,224545,38,0,P|308:313|299:381,1,110.000003356934,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,114,224871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,149,225034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,271,225197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
189,26,225361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
216,29,225442,1,2,0:0:0:0:
247,36,225524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,196,225687,1,2,0:0:0:0:
247,36,225850,5,0,3:0:0:0:
352,204,226013,2,0,L|469:214,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,127,226339,2,0,B|126:174|126:174|142:297,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,313,226665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
245,113,226828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
42,83,226991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,83,227072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,83,227154,5,2,3:2:0:0:
240,231,227317,2,0,P|298:243|358:244,1,110.000003356934,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,102,227643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,151,227806,2,0,P|135:157|77:155,1,110.000003356934,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
9,188,228051,1,2,0:0:0:0:
9,188,228132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,58,228295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
258,254,228458,5,0,3:0:0:0:
62,270,228621,2,0,L|143:260,1,55.0000016784668
316,312,228784,2,0,P|259:332|203:317,1,110.000003356934,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,168,229111,1,2,3:2:0:0:
404,206,229192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,247,229274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
224,123,229437,1,10,0:0:0:0:
366,314,229600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,52,229763,38,0,L|488:170,1,110.000003356934,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,256,230089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
269,57,230252,2,0,P|332:61|413:138,1,165.000005035401
413,161,230578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,253,230741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
65,120,230904,2,0,B|118:103|118:103|171:115,1,110.000003356934,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
313,219,231230,5,0,0:0:0:0:
47,217,231393,2,0,P|107:203|175:201,1,110.000003356934,10|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
379,332,231719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,341,231801,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,343,231882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,308,232045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,121,232208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,255,232371,6,2,B|447:286|447:286|420:247|420:247|364:235|329:266,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
309,281,232697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,170,232861,2,0,L|373:158,1,110.000003356934
142,166,233187,2,2,B|173:170|173:170|217:159|267:127,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
91,77,233513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,315,233676,5,0,3:0:0:0:
259,212,233839,2,0,L|335:215,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,178,234002,38,0,L|386:242,1,55.0000016784668,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,340,234165,2,0,L|335:272,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,234328,6,0,L|309:132,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,90,234491,2,0,L|368:94,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,46,234654,6,0,L|264:50,1,64.9999970245363,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,11,234817,6,0,L|407:15,1,64.9999970245363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,230,234980,38,0,P|204:295|310:281,1,165.000005035401,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,264,235306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
222,128,235469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,235551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,235632,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,289,235795,2,0,L|110:351,1,55.0000016784668,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,190,235958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,240,236121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
10,208,236284,6,0,L|3:96,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,37,236611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,259,236774,2,0,L|91:147,1,110.000003356934,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,64,237100,1,0,3:0:0:0:
282,64,237181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,64,237263,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,291,237426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,174,237589,6,0,P|240:158|294:164,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,330,237915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,320,238078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,144,238241,2,0,L|82:27,1,110.000003356934,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
156,23,238486,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,23,238567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
65,251,238730,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,91,238893,5,0,3:0:0:0:
329,255,239056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,202,239219,1,10,0:0:0:0:
299,38,239382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,179,239545,1,2,3:2:0:0:
450,198,239627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,218,239708,2,0,L|456:283,1,55.0000016784668,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,345,239871,2,0,P|245:312|230:260,1,110.000003356934,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,101,240197,38,0,L|353:107,1,110.000003356934,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,90,240524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,193,240687,2,0,L|281:184,1,55.0000016784668
236,84,240850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,304,241013,2,0,P|279:317|333:312,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,201,241339,1,2,0:0:0:0:
19,364,241502,6,0,L|9:235,1,110.000003356934,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,74,241828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,284,241991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
331,140,242154,1,2,0:0:0:0:
154,260,242317,2,0,P|148:323|157:380,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,110,242643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,120,242806,6,2,B|80:137|80:137|67:161|96:209|96:209|78:233|78:266,1,165.000005035401,0|0,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
95,334,243132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,124,243295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,58,243458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,112,243621,2,2,B|347:141|347:141|345:201|303:178,1,110.000003356934,0|8,3:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
141,40,243947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,58,244111,5,0,3:0:0:0:
407,281,244274,2,0,L|339:295,1,55.0000016784668,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,323,244437,2,0,L|253:337,1,55.0000016784668,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,189,244600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,203,244763,1,0,3:0:0:0:
113,232,244844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,268,244926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
94,305,245007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,343,245089,2,0,L|215:358,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,180,245415,5,8,0:0:0:0:
153,115,245578,1,0,3:0:0:0: