D(ABE3) - MANIERA [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blocko

ExUsagi wrote:

how many days until 6th day? :U
It was only 2 days lmao
Jin, call me back when everything's ready. Let's give this another shot!
Yuzeyun
The tweet in question for the Artist is here: https://twitter.com/abe_yuta/status/624172688936796161 - The link provided does not give a valid proof lol

00:06:720 - 01:41:621 -
section
wat

RIP all the twenty new 10KPP players
NlHIL

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

really awkward to play depending on the playstyle considering this is for newer players.
This mapset is for elder players.
dionzz99

NlHIL wrote:

really awkward to play depending on the playstyle considering this is for newer players.
but.. its ranked so it was for everyone whether senior or beginner player..

EDIT : "considering this is for newer players" nevermind then
Harbyter
when you're ready call me again jiiinnnnn

EDIT>> also someone move this thread in the WIP section?
Online_old_1

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Metadata

• Currently the Artist field of the metadata is incorrect. It should be "D(ABE3)" instead of "Musical Masterpiece", as confirmed by the song's Artist themselves.
    As a result it is recommended to add "abe yuta DWMω" into the tags as well.
Awkward Gameplay Elements

• A few sections in the Hyper difficulty should be changed to make it play less awkward and more friendly for newer players. For example,
  1. 00:40:181 - This section with the double chords can be very tricky for newer players. We recommend reducing the chord structure (from 2-2-2-2-2 to 2-1-2-1-2, for example), or making the patterns more easier to play (symmetrical, for example).
  2. 01:10:757 - This section becomes really difficult as it combines LNs on one hand with jacks on another, making things like 01:12:343 (72343|5,72488|4,72488|1,72632|1,72632|3,72776|2,72776|0) - really awkward to play depending on the playstyle considering this is for newer players.
  • In the Masterpiece difficulty:
  1. 00:06:720 - to 00:11:335 -, 01:41:621 - to 01:46:237 - These additional notes layered into this section are very awkward to press whilst also keeping track of the continuous jacks at the same time. We suggest you to limit the layering in this section - keep the double note chord jacks for the piano (and the LNs for the bass), whilst ignoring all other instruments for example, to make everything less awkward and provide better and clearer emphasis on the jacks in these parts. (Also allows for a better spread, since Another only layers the piano and is fairly easy to hit in these parts)

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###B
"A few sections in the Hyper difficulty should be changed to make it play less awkward and more friendly for newer players. For example,"
Just contest the DQ, it's really unjustified.
"Newer players", every top50 player should be able to get a good score on the chart. This isn't a mapset for noobs but for good players who can play BMS overjoys
Kamikaze
gezo you forgot the colon which is critical there kek
also why should only top50 players be able to play hyper efficiently, it's a diff for mid-tier players lmao
Kiyohime

NlHIL wrote:

That's why it has a Normal difficulty at 1.95* and a Hyper difficulty at 3.10*. For the elder players. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, the metadata was wrong anyway; can't contest a DQ for a metadata problem, especially one where the artist explicitly said themselves it was wrong.

If these people who got their 1000+ pp plays on Masterpiece diff. truly deserved it, then they can do get them again when/if it gets requalified/ranked.
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Metadata

• Currently the Artist field of the metadata is incorrect. It should be "D(ABE3)" instead of "Musical Masterpiece", as confirmed by the song's Artist themselves.
    As a result it is recommended to add "abe yuta DWMω" into the tags as well.
Awkward Gameplay Elements

• A few sections in the Hyper difficulty should be changed to make it play less awkward and more friendly for newer players. For example,
  1. 00:40:181 - This section with the double chords can be very tricky for newer players. We recommend reducing the chord structure (from 2-2-2-2-2 to 2-1-2-1-2, for example), or making the patterns more easier to play (symmetrical, for example).
    Agreed, I changed the patterns to be mirrored / symmetrical to be easier to hit
  2. 01:10:757 - This section becomes really difficult as it combines LNs on one hand with jacks on another, making things like 01:12:343 (72343|5,72488|4,72488|1,72632|1,72632|3,72776|2,72776|0) - really awkward to play depending on the playstyle considering this is for newer players.
    Agreed, changed the overall pattern to be easier + eliminated the ln use here
  • In the Masterpiece difficulty:
  1. 00:06:720 - to 00:11:335 -, 01:41:621 - to 01:46:237 - These additional notes layered into this section are very awkward to press whilst also keeping track of the continuous jacks at the same time. We suggest you to limit the layering in this section - keep the double note chord jacks for the piano (and the LNs for the bass), whilst ignoring all other instruments for example, to make everything less awkward and provide better and clearer emphasis on the jacks in these parts. (Also allows for a better spread, since Another only layers the piano and is fairly easy to hit in these parts)
    I honestly do not think that I have to limit the layering here to only piano. By making the jacks and the ln independent by putting them on separate hands, it makes it very possible to hit the percussion notes (and also provides clear visualization on which note represents which instrument. In addition, the Collab Another diff does layer in a bit of the drums (but not everything).

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###B
Thanks for the additional modding, updated
Harbyter
Ok here we go
lemonguy
lol that was quick guys
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Harbyter wrote:

Ok here we go
Thanks harby ^^
Now waiting for expew & blocko
puxtu
come on blocko, re-hype the train \:D/
dionzz99
OOT..

i think the final equation should be i(ijn)²
idk but i³=-i seems ok..
Enon
1000pp is back?
Charles445
Normal:
01:58:442 (118442|0,118442|2) - ?
Seems like the other diffs place it differently.
ovnz
people are taking this game way too seriously
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Charles445 wrote:

Normal:
01:58:442 (118442|0,118442|2) - ?
Seems like the other diffs place it differently.
Woops, lemme check on that later when I do the irc mod with expew
Thanks Charles ^^
Kuki

Ovnize wrote:

lmao
stryver12

Kuki wrote:

Ovnize wrote:

lmao
AncuL

_Gezo_ wrote:

RIP all the twenty new 10KPP players
the peepees are still saved
Fullerene-
Here's a higher quality MP3 if you want: http://puu.sh/jayy4.mp3
Nanatsu
this is one of impressive map which has contained extremely insane + pretty fun pattern at the same time!

good luck ijinjin, after re-qualify, this map will be got ranked state directly!
O2MasterFX
Jhlee will be mad...
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Fullerene- wrote:

Here's a higher quality MP3 if you want: http://puu.sh/jayy4.mp3
I've considered for a while whether to use the remastered mp3, but I think I will keep the current bms version. There are a lot of differences between the current mp3 file and the remastered file that it's not really possible to say that this is just a "better quality". The music itself has a bit of a different feel, and some of the parts of the remastered version doesn't seem to be very coherent with the way I mapped parts. In addition, the elongated petals in the piano seems to drown some of the parts of music, as well as the accented emphasis created at some parts of the music. Finally, I've noticed that some of the snaps are different since it is not limited to the snaps of bmse. Therefore, I cannot be too sure about most of the snaps. But thanks ^^
Spectator
Good luck with the re-qualification :3 the shit typo is real
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Spectator wrote:

Good luck with the re-qualificationation :3
Akiyama Mizuki

Spectator wrote:

re-qualificationation
technonationalism
Aruel
꼭 다시 리퀄하시길!! :D
rizal12378
add some 4K diff pls... :v
Rivals_7

rizal12378 wrote:

Lol nope xD

This kind of songs may cannot fit to be played with 4k :v
Kamikaze

rizal12378 wrote:

please go away
Harbyter

-Kamikaze- wrote:

rizal12378 wrote:

please go away

xD
stryver12
Topic Starter
Jinjin
mania sr goes by the forum star rating. While it is 8.04 in game, it's actually 7.95* (rip 8*)
Nekonyan

-Kamikaze- wrote:

rizal12378 wrote:

please go away
I laughed so hard on kami's response lol
Blocko
LET'S GO AGAIN

Re-Qualified!

Re-Congratulations, iJinjin and Tristan97!

INCOMING HT PLAYS, AGAIN
Fullerene-
maniera fuc [kooky]
Rivals_7
And then 2nd DQ :v
Nah.....
re congrats ijinjin and tristan :D
Elementaires
good
show more