forum

Mariya Ise - Nadeshiko Romance (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
Just commenting on the skin elements..

If you insist on keeping the wide scoreboard, then please add custom score elements into the skin as well. These include: score-0 up to score-9, score-dot, score-x, and score-percent. A smaller/custom font should look much better.

The scorebar-ki cranes look really choppy. Could you try to find better images for them? :/

Sliderball's frames don't make a full circle, but it's unnoticeable in gameplay, so it's fine, I suppose.
Breeze
^Do what Derekku Chan mentioned in case of skin looked werid to those guys who used custom skin
Done that and you'll get your pubble back >_^
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Done uploading all of the above :)

Except the crane, unfortunately that's happened because I rotated the pic :?

Please tell me your opinion about the font :D
I may change it if you don't like it
Breeze
Score is fine now
But scorebar-colour still under scorebar-bg, I can't come out with a reason why it be like that
try this one, it looked not so bad

And preview

I can't repubble this map unless you fixed the scorebar-colour issue, sorry :(

Derekku
Stepping in, again. :S

*The skin font should be score-0, for example; not default-0. The problem at hand here was the score at the top right, not the hitcircle numbers.

@Breeze: The Lucky Star skin uses a scorebar-background like that, so it's just up to user-preference. There really shouldn't be a problem with having the scorebar like that. (And if there is, the hp bar should be given some transparent space on the left so that it's in the middle of the scorebar instead of left-aligned.)

EDIT: I'd still like to see a new crane or an edited one that isn't so choppy. :(
Lunah_old
Hi! ;)

Easy
It's fine for me :3 ~

Normal
00:03:346 (3) - Add hitsound finish
00:07:484 (3) - Add hitsound finish
00:08:001 (3) - Add hitsound finish
00:11:622 (3) - Add hitsound finish

Hard
It's fine for me :3 ~

Nice map salad /me likes, Starrrr*
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
@Breeze
Well....I fixed the scorebar color to fit the scorebg now. I think it looks good :oops:

@Derekku_Chan
*Digging a hole and go into it :oops:
I don't know why I can misunderstand you're last post :oops:
Anyway I've added the score-etc but I can't fix the crane :o

LoweH wrote:

Hi! ;) Hi Hi

Easy
It's fine for me :3 ~ Glad to hear it :D

Normal
00:03:346 (3) - Add hitsound finish
00:07:484 (3) - Add hitsound finish
00:08:001 (3) - Add hitsound finish
00:11:622 (3) - Add hitsound finish
Only took 2 of the aboves

Hard
It's fine for me :3 ~ Yay :D

Nice map salad /me likes, Starrrr* :)
Thanks for your mod Loweh
wmfchris
[Hard]
0:47:570 (1) Flip it up-side-down? It's different from (2,3,4,5). ( (1) waves down then up while the others waves up then down)

[Normal]
0:13:691 (6) Maybe up 1 grid?
0:35:157 (x) Suggestion: add a note here and move (4) 1/2 backward?

[Easy]
0:08:001 (4,5) Move them down 1 grid?

nice song and pattern is place neat and nicely <3
star~
Derekku
@sallad: I was trying to say that there are two different sets of skinnable numbers. The first set (default-0, default-1, etc) are used for the hitcircles. The second set (score-0, score-1, etc) are used for the score at the top right of the screen and the combo counter at the bottom left. (Or is this the part you DID understand? :S)
Sure
[Easy]
00:13:691 (1) - remove new combo
00:14:208 (2) - new combo

[Normal] & [Hard]
Fine!

Good map. STAR~ ^^
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
@Derekku_Chan : That's the part that I FINALLY understand :oops: I blame my carelessness. Take a quick look at the template skin, see default-numbers, take, edit, and put them on this map's folder :oops:

Hai wmfchirs

wmfchris wrote:

[Hard]
0:47:570 (1) Flip it up-side-down? It's different from (2,3,4,5). ( (1) waves down then up while the others waves up then down) To keep it symmetry with 00:46:536 (4) I'm not going to change 1, but I changed 2,3,4,5 :D

[Normal]
0:13:691 (6) Maybe up 1 grid? Yup
0:35:157 (x) Suggestion: add a note here and move (4) 1/2 backward? Hmm...I don't think I will, I didn't really follow the lyrics very closely :?

[Easy]
0:08:001 (4,5) Move them down 1 grid? Done

nice song and pattern is place neat and nicely <3 :D Thank you~
star~
Hi ykcarrot :)

ykcarrot wrote:

[Easy]
00:13:691 (1) - remove new combo Removed
00:14:208 (2) - new combo Added

[Normal] & [Hard]
Fine! whew~~~

Good map. STAR~ ^^ Thanks for you ykcarrot :D
Thanks for your mod wmfchris and tsu...ykcarrot :oops:
Shinxyn
formerly pubbled~ (though the system is down atm ;-;)

Easy- good
01:15:760 (1) - did you miss a whistle here? or on purpose (just following upcoming pace)

Normal- 0.5x distance snap =/ slider and spacing feels kinda odd, but w/e, its just how I felt about it
Map is fine~

Hard- good~
00:01:795 (1) - maybe start with a finish hitsound? ;x
00:13:691 (1,3) - imo, have the finish on (1) and whistle on (3) instead (to sound like 00:05:415 (7,8) and 00:09:295 (6,7,1)).. or just shift those first two finishes onto the long white tick instead
00:18:346 (1) - maybe start with finish hitsound as well?
01:25:588 - D: silence out the slider ticks too! (if you want)
Good, easy, clean~ though I did kinda find it strange that the start had triplets and near the middle (when music was the same), it didn't have any, not that I minded

Good maps~
Sonnyc
Hi Sallad4ever~

General
- What is Lighting.png for..?
- Make hit0.png a skin too? Default X doesn't look that good..
- Timing seems to be faster in the end, is it only me?

Easy
00:50:932 (6) - How about Whistle instead of Finish? IMO, Finish doesn't fit
01:02:829 (4) - Whistle in start

Normal
00:58:691 (7) - No Finish
01:11:105 (6) - Change a little bit to make a line with (4)

Hard
01:23:519 (2) - No Whistle

Good map!
Star~
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Shinxyn~~ :D

Shinxyn wrote:

formerly pubbled~ (though the system is down atm ;-;) Ah the poor pubble :(

Easy- good
01:15:760 (1) - did you miss a whistle here? or on purpose (just following upcoming pace)This is why I love getting a mod. Ya I forgot :oops: Added

Normal- 0.5x distance snap =/ slider and spacing feels kinda odd, but w/e, its just how I felt about it
Map is fine~ I want to experience something here so I do this :oops:

Hard- good~
00:01:795 (1) - maybe start with a finish hitsound? ;x Good idea
00:13:691 (1,3) - imo, have the finish on (1) and whistle on (3) instead (to sound like 00:05:415 (7,8) and 00:09:295 (6,7,1)).. or just shift those first two finishes onto the long white tick instead I change those two finish and add whistle in 00:05:415 (7) n 00:09:812 (7) to spice them a little
00:18:346 (1) - maybe start with finish hitsound as well? Yup
01:25:588 - D: silence out the slider ticks too! (if you want) I think I won't
Good, easy, clean~ though I did kinda find it strange that the start had triplets and near the middle (when music was the same), it didn't have any, not that I minded I've been told that I used too many triplets :(

Good maps~ Thank you very much :cry:
Halo again sonnyc :D

sonnyc wrote:

Hi Sallad4ever~

General
- What is Lighting.png for..? The lighting is for the subtle light effect after you hit a circle/slider, probably you turn off the hit lighting option ? :?
- Make hit0.png a skin too? Default X doesn't look that good..The problem is I can any suitable brush for the hit0 and beside it has red color so I decide to used it
- Timing seems to be faster in the end, is it only me? Hmm...I can't find anything wrong with the timing :?

Easy
00:50:932 (6) - How about Whistle instead of Finish? IMO, Finish doesn't fit The previous pace didn't allow me (personal preference) to used whistle, so I stick with finish
01:02:829 (4) - Whistle in start My oh my :oops: I missed this

Normal
00:58:691 (7) - No Finish Well I want to emphasize the lyric here so I used finish
01:11:105 (6) - Change a little bit to make a line with (4) Yup changed

Hard
01:23:519 (2) - No Whistle I don't think I will

Good map! Thank you sonnyc
Star~
Thanks for the mod guys ;)
Lissette
Great map!!
nothing found ^^

btw, i'm not fan of skins at all, but i like this one, is so pretty :3

Star!! :)
Mafiamaster
Bubbled!
CXu
Almost forgot >.<"

Idk, but maybe a spinner skin too? Not that I like them much, since they sometimes makes it hard to spin, but meh >.<

[Normal]
00:21:450 (7) - This is the only thing that bugged me. Maybe 1 less repeat?

Then again, that's the only thing, and seeing you got a bubble, I guess you don't really need to do anything either =P

Star~~
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever

CXu wrote:

Almost forgot >.<"

Idk, but maybe a spinner skin too? Not that I like them much, since they sometimes makes it hard to spin, but meh >.<

[Normal]
00:21:450 (7) - This is the only thing that bugged me. Maybe 1 less repeat?

Then again, that's the only thing, and seeing you got a bubble, I guess you don't really need to do anything either =P

Star~~
For the spinner, I'm agree I also don't like them, but the biggest reason is cause I don't have another Hinagiku theme for it
As for 00:21:450 (7) I could use it, but the constant 3 beat could be boring so I add another 1 beat to spice things up a little
Well thanks for the star :)
yaya
ranked
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Thanks A lot yaya :)
(kinda late reply, sorry)
wanhyrzh
Congratulations!
I love this map and song~ :)