forum

Tokisawa Nao - BRYNHILDR IN THE DARKNESS -Ver. EJECTED-

posted
Total Posts
show more
kanpakyin
DARKNESS (-1 stars, 407 notes)
captin1
well the small web bug doesn't seem to be going away, and from looking at another ranked map with the same problem, it doesn't seem to be affecting anything, so I think it should be fine.

ranked
BeatofIke
YAY! :)
Lach
bpm double?
those

Lach wrote:

bpm double?
Glad I'm not the only one
Kodora
gratz!
Krah
Wtf this kind of slider is still rankable ? U_u

This 1st one can still be okay but seriously the 2nd one ...
Topic Starter
wcx19911123
thanks for support :3

about the bpm, it's really hard to define.. drums in this song is slow and sparse, but other tracks and the whole song are really fast and intense. no doubt the current bpm is more suitable

about the squeezed sliders, they're rankable only when they don't affect reading the map at all
xxdeathx
why does auto get a few 100s at the beginning of extra difficulty?
ZZHBOY
哦草来联谊啊
Regou

ZZHBOY wrote:

哦草来联谊啊
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

xxdeathx wrote:

why does auto get a few 100s at the beginning of extra difficulty?
sometimes auto can't get 300 on very short repeat sliders
but don't worry, human can
Kuuhaku
- Kensley -
Very nice map.
LexiaLovesU
In DARKNESS
00:04:535 (5,6) - these notes are spaced the same as the 1/2 notes before it and i kept losing combo at it :/ since the i kept reading this as a 1/2 cause the spacing is the same pls next time when you put a pattern like this at least make the spacings more appropriate so that i can read it :/ it got really confusing and frustrating
orbital gun
please stop :(
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

LexiaLovesU wrote:

In DARKNESS
00:04:535 (5,6) - these notes are spaced the same as the 1/2 notes before it and i kept losing combo at it :/ since the i kept reading this as a 1/2 cause the spacing is the same pls next time when you put a pattern like this at least make the spacings more appropriate so that i can read it :/ it got really confusing and frustrating
depends on my playing experience, the slider's rhythm is easy to read. the gap between the 2 approach circles is different from those 1/2 notes(of cause it's easy to read only for those people who can pass this diff)
Cherry Blossom
I heard a recent map was unranked because auto can't SS but the player can SS.
Sorry ;w;

Mao

Cherry Blossom wrote:

I heard a recent map was unranked because auto can't SS but the player can SS.
Sorry ;w;

That's no unrankable issue as far as I know. It's just, as wcx said, because Auto can't hit short repeat-slider properly.
BeatofIke
Besides, someone already SS'ed the Extra diff owo
DakeDekaane
Kinda sad you decided to ignore the music in 00:16:611 (1,2,3,4) and 00:34:233 (1,2,3,4).
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

DakeDekaane wrote:

Kinda sad you decided to ignore the music in 00:16:611 (1,2,3,4) and 00:34:233 (1,2,3,4).
ah, I don't think I ignored any sound here in the music..
xxdeathx
calling it now, this is gonna be most played map for at least a week now that it's officially ranked. this song is awesome.
Kuuhaku
嗯,恭喜rank
xiequan
每次小提琴拉完那一段,就是一个滑条滑完,然后点一下,点的一直不对(真是蛋疼),总觉得出现得慢了半拍 :)