show more
BeatofIke

Natsu wrote:

BeatofIke senpai must rank this map! *hides*
Natsu plz.
captin1
slider certainly isn't impossible to read, plays quite well
Charles445
It's not unrankable because it's a squiggle, it's unrankable because it changes speed through the duration of it, in this case twice
YTYuyu

Charles445 wrote:

It's not unrankable because it's a squiggle, it's unrankable because it changes speed through the duration of it, in this case twice
ahh ok then next time i'll word it correctly ><
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya

Byakugan249 wrote:

[General]
why don't you add "Okuu" in the tags since that's her nickname, as well as "Th11" for more specification? just an idea i had. hmm i think it'll be ok xD not really sure about using nicknames

[Normal]
00:35:585 (2) - consider going for symmetry here so that you can blanket 00:34:487 (4) - which i find that it flows nicely to the song IMO. i actually had that before but for some reason never comes out perfectly so i just went for this lol
00:54:975 (4) - perhaps 2 circles instead? i find that it follows the vocals more properly due to the lyrics being separate? this will cause a slight difficulty spike imo
01:00:829 (4) - ^
01:24:609 (1) - why don't you adjust this for a perfect blanket on (2)? Fixed

[mo-kyu's Hard]
00:47:292 (2,3) - think about adding drum claps here(at both ends). i find that it'll emphasize the drums more nicely and it'll be more effective during gameplay IMO. Fixed on heads instead
00:52:689 (2) - remove this note. it doesn't follow anything in the music. fixed
00:58:543 (2) - ^ ^
01:00:463 (3) - ahh you're missing a finish here. add it for emphasis in the cymbals, and if you want, increase the volume for more effect. Fixed
01:42:903 (3) - i think you can stack the ends perfectly for a even smoother transition during gameplay. if you do this, you should make (4) look the same as (3). Fixed
03:03:939 (7) - i think 2 circles would play more effectively instead of a 1/4 slider during gameplay, just a personal opinion of mine. Fixed

[Lunatic]
00:18:573 (6,7,8) - rotate this 75 degrees going CW. i find that it'll flow even smoother to the song during gameplay. it should look like this. Fixed a lot xD i hope it's ok
00:47:292 (2,3,4,5) - same as hard. Fixed
02:41:256 (2) - i think doing Ctrl+G would emphasize the vocals a lot better during gameplay, also easier to follow as well IMO. i wanted to emphasize the "rise" in the lyrics haha
02:58:268 (1) - this kind of slider is unrankable. it's called a hold slider and because it's crunched up, it's impossible to read. make the wiggles more obvious like you did on 02:31:926 (1) - . Fixed rip nuclear cannon

sorry but i'm popping this due to that unrankable slider on Lunatic.

thanks a lot Byaku~~~!
and as i mentioned in chat I'm going to get another mod
Trust
Hey! Modding as requested ♂
[General]
  1. I'm not certain but your preview time may be slightly unsnapped. Maybe have it on 01:12:902 - ?
[Normal]
  1. 00:46:561 (1,2) - Seeing as you had drum-claps for the other two difficulties perhaps add them here to the slider-tail and circle? Also consider using 60% volume for the first drum-clap, it sounded excessively loud for me at 70% in the others difficulties. (and of course use 50% for the second)
  2. 01:45:829 (2) - Maybe it's just me, but the and soft-whistle on the tail feels a bit excessive. It's worth noting as well that this is the only time in the whole mapset that you use a whistle for this part so consider just removing it.
  3. 02:50:220 (2,4) - The tails of these two are touching very briefly as seen in gameplay. See if you can make some adjustments to avoid this.
  4. 03:08:878 (4) - I would add a whistle here. It fits the whistle usage and has a nice effect. Would also be consistent with its use here for Lunatic.
[meiikyuu's Hard]
  1. 00:47:292 (2) - Consider reducing the volume by 10% for this drum-clap.
  2. 01:37:049 (1) - The shape of this slider seems a little bit distorted to me. Maybe you could try having both ends be parallel?
  3. 03:09:975 (1) - For the same reason as mentioned in Normal, consider adding a whistle to the head.
[Lunatic]
  1. 00:47:292 (2) - Consider reducing the volume by 10% for this drum-clap.
  2. 01:00:463 (3) - Add a finish for the cymbal crash. You use one here for Normal and Hard.
  3. 01:05:951 (1) - What do you think about stacking this on 01:04:853 (3)? I feel it makes the jump flow more naturally and easier to react to. Currently the motion is rather sharp and may feel unexpected for some players that haven't tried the map before. Since that would result in a larger jump, another idea would be to place it at x:256 y:24 to get a nice triangle pattern between 01:05:402 (5,1,2).
  4. 01:17:292 (6) - It's kind of unnoticeable, but giving this a little curve to match 01:17:658 (8) would make this slider fit in better. I guess that's why it has three slider-points to begin with right?
  5. 01:40:158 (3) - Perhaps add a whistle on the head to go along with the clap like you had for 01:37:048 (1) to keep up the excitement and building momentum!
  6. 02:23:146 (1) - Same as 01:00:463 (3).
  7. 03:01:927 (3) - Missed a clap on the slider head? It would be consistent with 01:39:975 (3) and adds a nice effect.
  8. 03:03:938 (7) - This is a very easy place to sliderbreak because of the small jump distance. I have a strong tendency to move my cursor quickly here and seem to very often, incidentally hit the tail of this slider from overshooting the jump (raose witnessed this once lol). Perhaps try to emulate what you did at 01:41:987 (7,1) by both increasing the jump distance and stacking the 1/8 similarly or doing either or.
Mmm a great map!
Hopefully some of this helps as it was once bubbled~ (✿◠‿◠)

ilu both <3
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya

Trust wrote:

Hey! Modding as requested ♂
[General]
  1. I'm not certain but your preview time may be slightly unsnapped. Maybe have it on 01:12:902 - ? unf
[Normal]
  1. 00:46:561 (1,2) - Seeing as you had drum-claps for the other two difficulties perhaps add them here to the slider-tail and circle? Also consider using 60% volume for the first drum-clap, it sounded excessively loud for me at 70% in the others difficulties. (and of course use 50% for the second) unf
  2. 01:45:829 (2) - Maybe it's just me, but the and soft-whistle on the tail feels a bit excessive. It's worth noting as well that this is the only time in the whole mapset that you use a whistle for this part so consider just removing it. unf
  3. 02:50:220 (2,4) - The tails of these two are touching very briefly as seen in gameplay. See if you can make some adjustments to avoid this. unf
  4. 03:08:878 (4) - I would add a whistle here. It fits the whistle usage and has a nice effect. Would also be consistent with its use here for Lunatic.unf
[meiikyuu's Hard]
  1. 00:47:292 (2) - Consider reducing the volume by 10% for this drum-clap.unf
  2. 01:37:049 (1) - The shape of this slider seems a little bit distorted to me. Maybe you could try having both ends be parallel? unf
  3. 03:09:975 (1) - For the same reason as mentioned in Normal, consider adding a whistle to the head. unf
[Lunatic]
  1. 00:47:292 (2) - Consider reducing the volume by 10% for this drum-clap. unf
  2. 01:00:463 (3) - Add a finish for the cymbal crash. You use one here for Normal and Hard. unf
  3. 01:05:951 (1) - What do you think about stacking this on 01:04:853 (3)? I feel it makes the jump flow more naturally and easier to react to. Currently the motion is rather sharp and may feel unexpected for some players that haven't tried the map before. Since that would result in a larger jump, another idea would be to place it at x:256 y:24 to get a nice triangle pattern between 01:05:402 (5,1,2). unf
  4. 01:17:292 (6) - It's kind of unnoticeable, but giving this a little curve to match 01:17:658 (8) would make this slider fit in better. I guess that's why it has three slider-points to begin with right? lol unf
  5. 01:40:158 (3) - Perhaps add a whistle on the head to go along with the clap like you had for 01:37:048 (1) to keep up the excitement and building momentum! unf
  6. 02:23:146 (1) - Same as 01:00:463 (3). unf
  7. 03:01:927 (3) - Missed a clap on the slider head? It would be consistent with 01:39:975 (3) and adds a nice effect. unf
  8. 03:03:938 (7) - This is a very easy place to sliderbreak because of the small jump distance. I have a strong tendency to move my cursor quickly here and seem to very often, incidentally hit the tail of this slider from overshooting the jump (raose witnessed this once lol). Perhaps try to emulate what you did at 01:41:987 (7,1) by both increasing the jump distance and stacking the 1/8 similarly or doing either or.unf?
Mmm a great map! mmmm
Hopefully some of this helps as it was once bubbled~ (✿◠‿◠) mmmm

ilu both <3 mmmm
mmmmMMMMMMMM ok
YTYuyu
welp let's put this back to bubbled :P

Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
tyty
Satellite
go go go go go go go
10nya
warning for rank
TicClick
please tell me what does "unf" mean
OnosakiHito
With this map, I mapped for 7 out of 10 ranked NF projects. Haha
Go, go~!
Zero__wind
it's been too long
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya

TicClick wrote:

please tell me what does "unf" mean
it's a sexy way of saying fixed

And aw thanks everyone xD I am gogogoing hng unf
Fycho
gogo~
Zero__wind
General
kiai inconsistent, the kiais in Normal and Hard diff have a 1ms off =.= plz fix that
and also some notes have that 1ms off too, resnap all notes in all diffs for safety

meiikyuu's Hard
00:18:024 (1) - missing finish at end
02:56:805 (1) - missing finish on head

call me back
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya

Zero__wind wrote:

General
kiai inconsistent, the kiais in Normal and Hard diff have a 1ms off =.= plz fix that
and also some notes have that 1ms off too, resnap all notes in all diffs for safety

meiikyuu's Hard
00:18:024 (1) - missing finish at end
02:56:805 (1) - missing finish on head

call me back
thats weird, fixed all -v-
HabiHolic
Sakuya!!! go!!!!!!!
Zero__wind
WARNING!
Nuked because of Sakuya being too sexy
jonathanlfj
☢☢☢☢♂☢☢☢☢
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
thankszero I can create new pick up lines with this map now
Trust
hnnngh grats!
Lanturn
I was actually expecting this to be some sort of April Fools map with the title XD

Grats though btw
Natsu
Gratz 8-)
Zero__wind

Lanturn wrote:

I was actually expecting this to be some sort of April Fools map with the title XD

Grats though btw
yeah actually I tried to do so
but beatmap submission syestem was dead yesterday
so yo kknow, peppy beat us all
BeatofIke
Congrats Sakuya! :)
captin1
grats!
Raose
CONGRATS <3 <3
Ozato Fumika
gratzzzzzz!
Satellite
congratz ! :3
meiikyuu
APRIL FOOOOOOOLS
CakiP
omedetou! <3
Darksonic
Congratz, I love this song ♥
HabiHolic
Gratz!!!!!
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
aw thanks everyone xD
Sapphiire_old_1
congrats~
Asphyxia
finally, graz guys!
Koiyuki
pretty good map :)
OnosakiHito
Arg... the note in Taiko Oni at 00:34:487 (1) - should be actually at 00:34:396 . aaaaah

I will ask someone to help in this matter.
show more