Total Posts
show more
XPJ38
I have to say this is really really cool

ALL HAIL PEPPY
[Luanny]
RIP TAIKO BACKGROUNDS
MangoTsu
I don't really like the last update to be honest x_X I think the black border made it look neater and not stretch the image across my screen :c
As a no video-player I'd rather have no video as a mod than having to tick it off in every beatmap @w@
peppy
You can permanently disable video from the options screen.
MangoTsu
^Didn't know that, thanks for telling me xD
What about the "pass this beatmap at least once to unlock all settings"? o-o Sometimes the song has such a bad skin I'd appreciate being able to turn it off right away and not try to pass it so I can turn it off xD
Bittersweet
Nice thing with osu! logo expanding and fading. Looks rly cool. Fun spoiler looks much better now too.

edit: hahaha loved the new message in maps with deleted bg
Radobot
I really like the new look of playfield, but it also completely destroys look of beatmaps with storyboard, especially when it matches to background.
Purple

Radobot wrote:

I really like the new look of playfield, but it also completely destroys look of beatmaps with storyboard, especially when it matches to background.
Yes, this needs to be fixed asap
deadbeat

Purple wrote:

Radobot wrote:

Yes, this needs to be fixed asap
feel free to post beatmaps with "destroyed" storyboards here t/110466
Radobot
I would like if there was an option for the wide background (maybe in Visual Settings?), because it looks really nice, but some beatmaps are broken...
deadbeat

Radobot wrote:

I would like if there was an option for the wide background (maybe in Visual Settings?), because it looks really nice, but some beatmaps are broken...
t/110618
Topic Starter
theowest
oh how I love this

[peppy] Add ability to filter users by same country.

seems to be hidden so far

behind the panel

edit:
the boss key is amazing <3
Wylo

What's that 10x in the bottom-left corner?
Topic Starter
theowest

doomed151 wrote:

some osu!mania specific graphical glitch, report this in Technical Support
Ruirize

theowest wrote:

doomed151 wrote:

some osu!mania specific graphical glitch, report this in Technical Support
It is showing the current (speed) multiplier in the same area that mods are shown. Not a bug, just looks a little out of place.
Topic Starter
theowest

SilentCipher wrote:

It is showing the current (speed) multiplier in the same area that mods are shown. Not a bug, just looks a little out of place.
interesting. I'd love to see the same idea applied for the other game modes. AR in osu! default.
Ruirize

theowest wrote:

SilentCipher wrote:

interesting. I'd love to see the same idea applied for the other game modes. AR in osu! default.
I believe that it is being displayed because you can manually change the speed multiplier using CTRL+ and CTRL-.
Topic Starter
theowest

SilentCipher wrote:

theowest wrote:

I believe that it is being displayed because you can manually change the speed multiplier using CTRL+ and CTRL-.
Yeah, but I've always wanted more information about the beatmap either way: p/1613313
XPJ38
Any idea on this?

Topic Starter
theowest

XPJ38 wrote:

Any idea on this?

is that really a fix? I haven't got a clue where that feature or whatever is available.
b-baka senpai
doesn't help that his english isn't great
KingisNitro
Well as far as updates go and my opinion on them... I have had to change the Renderer from DirectX to OpenGL so I wouldn't get BSOD every hour. It used to work, for a year and half, up till like November - when it started happening again for no actual reason I believe (I have even disabled a few unnecessary things from menu, like Combo Bursts and so on). I have no clue what to do, it's making me mad because I can't play 4 or 5 songs without getting my whole computer to crash. It used to work well before that. (I have everything set the way so it works as if I had an ancient machine; DiretX was crashing my computer, so I switched to OpenGL, which kept lagging if the song had background videos. Sooooo.)

Also removing certain pictures makes me mad too but not as mad as this.
Topic Starter
theowest

KingisNitro wrote:

Well as far as updates go and my opinion on them... I have had to change the Renderer from DirectX to OpenGL so I wouldn't get BSOD every hour. It used to work, for a year and half, up till like November - when it started happening again for no actual reason I believe (I have even disabled a few unnecessary things from menu, like Combo Bursts and so on). I have no clue what to do, it's making me mad because I can't play 4 or 5 songs without getting my whole computer to crash. It used to work well before that. (I have everything set the way so it works as if I had an ancient machine; DiretX was crashing my computer, so I switched to OpenGL, which kept lagging if the song had background videos. Sooooo.)

Also removing certain pictures makes me mad too but not as mad as this.
ouch. You might want to make a post about your problem in Technical Support
MillhioreF
I think I discovered what the userlog system is. A channel just randomly popped up for me on the test build:

Topic Starter
theowest
Oh my god, that is amazing! I wonder what else it might inform you about.
Aurele
That's awesome! I'm impatient to discover this :3!
deadbeat
i love how the screenshot says you played 50 time today. but the user panel says never played :p

also shouldn't it be you played 50 played 50 times today?
Topic Starter
theowest
lol yeah, I'm sure that will be fixed
JappyBabes
I was hoping it would be like total time spent either playing or having osu running, kinda how Steam logs your hours. owell
Topic Starter
theowest

JappyBabes wrote:

I was hoping it would be like total time spent either playing or having osu running, kinda how Steam logs your hours. owell
t/95049/

I think that's more appropriate to have on the main menu, next to how long the current session have been running.
MillhioreF

deadbeat wrote:

i love how the screenshot says you played 50 time today. but the user panel says never played :p
Yeah, I only played unranked maps that day. Which isn't too surprising, there's only 10-20 maps on the test build that ARE ranked!
rickyboi

JappyBabes wrote:

I also wanted to see this.
Topic Starter
theowest

rickyboi wrote:

JappyBabes wrote:

I also wanted to see this.
then bump t/95049/ mentioning how much you all want it, and add some constructive support
Oinari-sama
Is that a test build only feature? Or a privilege/permission thing? 'Cause I can't find the #userlog:

MillhioreF
It's test build only right now, and doesn't show up in that list until you trigger something and make it appear in your chat tabs (just like #highlight and #spectator)
Oinari-sama
I see. Thanks!
Topic Starter
theowest
#userlog

I'd love to see it have a name and a prettier colour. The beatmap should definitely be clickable.
deadbeat
[peppy] Disable #userlog for now (not ready for public consumption; needs english clean-ups and stuff).
;w;
Topic Starter
theowest

deadbeat wrote:

[peppy] Disable #userlog for now (not ready for public consumption; needs english clean-ups and stuff).
;w;
well that's a good thing. it's getting better
deadbeat
the code box looks different now o.o
show more