forum

[UPDATED] Sollux Captor 2kiin v1.413

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KingisNitro
So it's almost a year after I joined osu! and for quite a while, I wanted to make a skin for it. This is my second try (the first one didn't get finished yet) and here it is for other players as well -
SOLLUX CAPTOR 2KIIN V1.0
[General info]
Skin Name: Sollux Captor 2kiin v1.0
Creator: KingisNitro (That's me)
Theme: Homestuck character Sollux Captor
Version: v1.0
Download: [Here] (~4,5MB)
Fully skinned for osu!, everything Ifound got changed. CtB has changed "catcher", fruit stayed the same though, and Taiko isn't skinned at all.
It's now an *.osk file - just drag it into osu!, osu! will know what to do.

SCREENSHOTS FOR v1.0
Menu; Variously on all screens - Healthbar and the mark on it (I don't know how do you call that)

Mods Selection and Cursor

300, Reverse Arrow and fading Combo burst

100, 50, miss,

Slider tick & Slider ball

Spinner

Section pass

Section fail

Pause overlay

Fail background

And lastly, Ranking screen

[/size]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:
SOLLUX CAPTOR 2KIIN V1.413

[General info]
Skin Name: Sollux Captor 2kiin v1.413
Creator: KingisNitro (That's me)
Theme: Homestuck character Sollux Captor
Version: v1.413
Download: [Here] (~5,11MB)
osu! skinned from most part (everything I got my hands on), CtB has skinned fruits+catcher, Taiko/mania are not skinned at all.

A few things have changed and I am going to make a whole lot more edits to this. Also used typeface of my handrwriting for most texts this time.

SCREENSHOTS FOR v1.413
Menu; Grades have changed, Back button did so as well

Mod selection

Section fail

Pause overlay

Failed songl

Ranking
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

One last note; Every writing is based upon the way Sollux types. That is, small letters, doubled I's, S's changed into 2's and to/too->two. That is also the reason why you CAN'T achieve SS on this skin; you get 22 instead. xD
Disclaimer:
Sollux Captor&Homestuc belong to Andrew Hussie.
All art (besides combo burst, CtB Catcher and small things like SliderScorePoint) belong to their respective owners.
All writing is mine and there aren't two that would be the same xD
OzzyOzrock
NOT THE MIND HONEY!
sveta-insane
Gr8 >::::)
OsuMe65
great job on this...
spinner-rpm.png works well, though

the weirdest thing:
fruit-ryuuta.png

Score: 8/10
Topic Starter
KingisNitro
Thank you, and well, Spinner-RPM works well because I edited it xD And even the older version, which was those 279x96, I looked in the game to see how it looks and then edited it when it looked weird, so even then it was okay C:

And aww yeah 8/10 is pretty okay not everyone has to like everything right C: Thanks! ^^
Topic Starter
KingisNitro
Updated the first post with a newer version - v1.413.
Demented-Ghost
Lovely skin. [:
Kyouki-Kun
Sollux

Excuse me while I go brag to my friends X3