forum

Add toggle adapting 16:9 background [assigned]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +13
Topic Starter
Roxas
First of all sorry for my bad english.

After the last update now for who use osu! with a widescreen there's a very ugly bug when a is player a storyboard.

The request is: Adjust this peppy please D:

Hoping this can be done in few time :/

EDIT: Ok the request is to add an option for deciding to adapt or not the background (only in widescreen)
XPJ38
There's already a topic for that: t/110466
Please post your issue in this topic. Don't forget to put a link to the concerned map.
deadbeat

peppy wrote:

1. Some storyboarded maps may look weird with widescreen support. This will be fixed. If you find such maps, please list them in this tech support thread as examples so I can investigate further.
t/110466

also hey roxas /o/
Topic Starter
Roxas
Lol I forgot a part wait xD Editing~
deadbeat
right, a toggle for it, i doubt this'll get very far, but i'll see what people think first. also title should be fixed to adapting 16:9 not adapting1 6:9
Topic Starter
Roxas

deadbeat wrote:

right, a toggle for it, i doubt this'll get very far, but i'll see what people think first. also title should be fixed to adapting 16:9 not adapting1 6:9
Corrected lol <333333333
Tshemmp
Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
Xivaxi
This would be nice to have... Even on songs without storyboards, when the background or video is blown up to widescreen proportions, you end up cropping the top and bottom - which is bothersome when something important (like the character's face) is there.
TheVileOne
Will this work in reverse? Can we take storyboarded toggled 4:3 restrictions and toggle them in 16:9?
Saten
deadbeat

peppy wrote:

Saph1 wrote:

Will there be a way to disable 16:9 background? I use the images to detect where the notes can appear but now..
Yes, it will be added soon.
thanks for that Saten, gonna mark as Assigned since it'll be added soon :)
Aquamarine
I was hoping "soon" would be sooner. But it's ok. :(