forum

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru
You're supposed to make your own avatars and post them here. Back on topic.

<--- My latest creation. Straight from Brawl, cropped, etc.
YoshiKart
Mostly credit (or embarrassment) to Starrodkirby for getting a final vector after erasing Mario from a certain image and slyly adding Kirby in. :P

Derekku
Cry more :P

Btw here's the full image (to torment strager and greenpoint): She does NOT look 10 goddamn
Sushi
<= That

simple, but personnal.

I'll never change (or a few changes, like glow, or whatever) and i hope no one will take it.
Gens

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I'll be taking my new avatars from my newest ranked beatmap. (If I can actually make an avatar out of it)
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan

Derekku Chan wrote:

She does NOT look 10 goddamn
Yes she does. You're obviously looking at the other Hatsune Miku at the left. Now she's DEFINITELY 13.
Derekku
^Cute, but too much dead space :P (Plus if I wanted a Kaito avatar and I'd get a really good one goddamn)
Nachy
Your current avatar looks like it has downs syndrome to be honest. It's mostly in the facial expression.
Sleep Powder
I give your avatar 7/10
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer

NachoPiggy wrote:

Your current avatar looks like it has downs syndrome to be honest. It's mostly in the facial expression.
This. Also, it's a JPEG.
Sleep Powder

strager wrote:

animask wrote:

I give your avatar 7/10
Is blue now "overly sarcastic?"
No why?
Derekku
You really couldn't tell the difference between this as a jpg and a png. If I had kept it a png, I would have had to resize it to <100x100 to have an acceptable filesize =(
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

You really couldn't tell the difference between this as a jpg and a png. If I had kept it a png, I would have had to resize it to <100x100 to have an acceptable filesize =(
up.ppy.sh the PNG and I'll fix that for you.
Derekku
aka photoshop it and make her boobs smaller? nothx

but fine i'll upload it (if i can find it)

EDIT: Nevermind. I just noticed that the original picture was a jpg, so when I cropped and resized and did some junk and made it a big filesize as a png. Now I redid it and can have it at like 12X x 12X as a png :3 brb reuploading

EDIT: Done! 126x126 :3
Wizard Of Orz
best ava is here
anonymous_old
Wizard Of Orz
resized by me ^^
anonymous_old
v<^ Blessed by me.
adam2046
I figured it out!
That's not her head!
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

I figured it out!
That's not her head!
Oh fuck.

I think you're onto something here.
Topic Starter
gp0_old
I need to redo resolution from my original 6 megapixel file, but this will do for now.

Nice to imagine anime characters in reallife locations.
anonymous_old
Since when is Miku an anime character?
adam2046
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

http://blog.seiha.org/2008/03/zoku-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-13-hatsune-miku-and-samurai-yaoi/
It may be put into an anime, but it's not an anime character.
Wizard Of Orz
since that?
Topic Starter
gp0_old

supergarlic wrote:

best ava is here

No, it's here.
Wizard Of Orz
you disgust me
lukewarmholiday
Topic Starter
gp0_old
Topic Starter
gp0_old
Nah.
Cuddlebun
anonymous_old
I think I started it.

But I'm not stupid about it, like answering my own question like that.
lukewarmholiday
Also fix the topic title
Topic Starter
gp0_old

strager wrote:

I think I started it.
That's all that was necessary.
MMzz
<--- Vocaloid cat but has my name and wada-don on it. I win
Topic Starter
gp0_old

MittenMasterzz wrote:

<--- Vocaloid cat but has my name and wada-don on it. I win
THANK YOU. Back on topic.
lukewarmholiday
Fuck topics
kideddie1501
I looked back and saw that this topic was derailed for 3 straight pages.
show more