forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gp0_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
why are people complaining about that avatar

it looks a little creepy, like huge breasts were implanted onto a 10 year old, but that's just anime being anime

I usually draw my own avatars but lately Tode has been drawing mine for me
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
gp0_old

awp wrote:

it looks a little creepy, like huge breasts were implanted onto a 10 year old, but that's just anime being anime

This is for the osu!-community to plagiarize share avatars with and use them.

I think it's TOTALLY possible for a 5th grade schoolgirl to get plump Cs.
SPOILER
On her tests and such.
anonymous_old

greenpoint0 wrote:

I think it's TOTALLY possible for a 5th grade schoolgirl to get plump Cs.
It's also totally possible you'll ever graduate kindergarden [sic] yourself.
Topic Starter
gp0_old
SkyE-
I don't get it... It's just an image... or are people so out of real life that they think an image is a real thing? <.<

@those who complain about an image: if it's not offensive in any way, then what the fuck are you talking for?
Chill the tits down and have some laxative or something, geez.. <.<

I'm not sure, but there usually is a way to turn off avatars anyway. If you don't like it THAT much, and Derekku isn't going to change it, then just turn off displaying avatars <.< OR you could divert your eyes whenever you see Derekku posting something <.<

/GGThread
Loginer

strager wrote:

I already made my own.

It will never change.

Ever.
This.

Well, I am thinking about making it dark blue to solve the contrast issue and make it look less like Professor Layton's hat, but you get the idea.
Cuddlebun

awp wrote:

and I will keep drawing them because they look wonderful under your name
GladiOol
People whine 'bout that avatar?

lol.
grow up
kuwarudo
i stole the images from the internet and merged them together
Ekaru
You're supposed to make your own avatars and post them here. Back on topic.

<--- My latest creation. Straight from Brawl, cropped, etc.
YoshiKart
Mostly credit (or embarrassment) to Starrodkirby for getting a final vector after erasing Mario from a certain image and slyly adding Kirby in. :P

Derekku
Cry more :P

Btw here's the full image (to torment strager and greenpoint): She does NOT look 10 goddamn
Sushi
<= That

simple, but personnal.

I'll never change (or a few changes, like glow, or whatever) and i hope no one will take it.
Gens

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I'll be taking my new avatars from my newest ranked beatmap. (If I can actually make an avatar out of it)
anonymous_old
Wojjan

Derekku Chan wrote:

She does NOT look 10 goddamn
Yes she does. You're obviously looking at the other Hatsune Miku at the left. Now she's DEFINITELY 13.
Derekku
^Cute, but too much dead space :P (Plus if I wanted a Kaito avatar and I'd get a really good one goddamn)
Nachy
Your current avatar looks like it has downs syndrome to be honest. It's mostly in the facial expression.
show more