forum

TAKA respect for J.S.B - Ubertreffen

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Cygnus
I doubt Emdyion won't change so I already did a submission. (: Thanks for the star guys! :3
Topic Starter
Cygnus
revived. Thanks Yatalu for everything <3

EDIT: Shiro told me some mistakes I had with my inspirations. Now I'm about to say Everything's fixed? D:
BeatofIke
Good Map indeed. Decided to post this score:

Topic Starter
Cygnus
Great play :D
TicClick
I was asked to check it again; let's see what I missed before.

Rust
  1. 00:14:094 (3) - missed a clap?
  2. 00:55:990 (1) - eh, you still keep this spinner?
Bronze
  1. 00:01:680 (2,3) - you better use half-beat notes later, not at the very beginning
  2. 00:15:301 (2) - to be honest, I don't like when people skip beat(s), especially big white ones. Also, you did it a lot on this diff
  3. 00:54:439 (3,4) - uncomfortable for playing

Also, I recommend you to reduce spacing here since it's Normal, make it at least 1.0.
Chrome
  1. 00:28:232 (1) ~ 00:36:335 (9) — I dislike it again, too many notes in a row, in my opinion. Even if it's Hard, you shouldn't spam that much
Gold
  1. 01:06:508 (6,6) - again? It's too far from next and previous streams. Also, it doesn't seem that you followed my suggestions before
Platinum

• All I'd say here was already said before me. The only thing I can post is my personal opinion: I don't think that constant streaming fits this music. Yeah, it might be associated w/ piano play or something, but not with streaming.
Sallad4ever
ok then here we go

[General]
  1. Inconsistency in the slider tick rate. If you're going to use 2 tick rate on your diffs then please use it for every diff that you made. Currently Gold and Platinum have 1 tick rate
[Rust]
  1. Increase OD by 1 to make it balanced with the next diff
  2. 00:55:990 (1) - The spinner doesn't fit the current place. Xgor have given a good reason and I agree with him. It's better to just remove it
  3. 01:32:370 (2) - NC to this note
[Bronze]
  1. I feel iffy about the difficulty jump from Rust to Bronze. I'll just say it here, let's see if others agree with me or not
  2. Increase HP and OD by 1
  3. 00:55:990 (1) - Same problem as the above diff
[Chrome]
  1. 00:55:990 (1) - I'm starting to sound like a parrot here but again the same problem as above
  2. 01:31:680 (5) - NC this note
[Gold]
  1. 00:38:921 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - At first this plays nice but you're using it way too much and it become too repetitive. Try not to use the same pattern over and over in a short time span as it may quickly become boring. For this pattern I suggest to just use it until 00:41:680 (6) and starting from 00:42:025 you should use a different pattern. Maybe something like 1/4 sliders stream then a circle. Here's an example
  2. 00:47:542 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Same problem as above. A stream pattern that were used many time it became repetitive.
  3. 00:55:990 (1) - Yup, the spinner
  4. 01:17:025 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Repetitive pattern, but for this one I suggest to use it 4 times until 01:19:611 (6) then change to other pattern (maybe using kick slider stream) on 01:19:783. Of course you can use your own idea but please avoid using the same pattern again
  5. 01:24:783 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - This one is a very long stream, too long maybe. Try to tone it down a little, maybe stop the stream on 01:28:232 (1) then use 1/1 beat until 01:28:921 then start the stream again from 01:29:266. Oh and try to use different pattern too for the next stream
  6. 01:32:370 (2) - NC this
[Platinum]
  1. Now this is where everything goes wrong. As I said before, there are no rules that forbid using streams but a 5 second stream of 1/4 beat again and again is just silly.There's nothing I can suggest for this diff other than re-map or scrap the diff
  2. 00:22:714 (1,2,1,2) - Another tedious pattern. This super fast slider is very sudden you won't know that they are 1/4 beat slider until you miss it
Unfortunately I can't see this map get ranked anytime sooner as the 2 hardest still need more works on them. I know you have your plan but sorry I can't do anything about this ;_;
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Followed all Tic's Suggestion.

On the other hand, I changed all Sallad's suggestions but I left Gold on hold for a moment. And about Platinum, I changed the slider speed from 1.75 to 1.5. Looks good now. :O
Eyenine
Wow, you really shot almost all of your kudosu on this map...

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing this map ranked
BeatofIke

LifestreamEyenine wrote:

Wow, you really shot almost all of your kudosu on this map...

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing this map ranked
^
Derekku
[General]
*2 seconds audio lead-in seems a bit long. Perhaps change it to 1.5 or 1?

[Rust]
01:32:542 (1) - Appears before the previous note. How about starting this on the next blue tick and shortening like this: http://puu.sh/wZPo

[Emdyion's Silver]
00:32:370 (1,2,3,4) - I feel that these are a bit too tough for a Hard (especially at this high BPM). Perhaps remove one repeat from each?
01:10:301 (5,6) - ^
01:30:301 (9,10) - ^

[Gold]
*OD is too low for an Insane; please raise it one tick!
01:10:473 (6,1,1) - The kick slider is so short that it looks like an 1/8 and is really confusing. I suggest changing it to 1.0x speed, removing a repeat, and then fix the spacing to the next stream.
01:30:990 (1) - remove one repeat; 1/8 isn't enough reaction time between the end of the slider and the next note

[Platinum]
01:30:990 (1) - same as Gold; remove one repeat

Lovely diff spread! I'll be happy to bubble this after these changes!
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Changed everything, except for all Derek's ssuggestion in [Emdyion's]. I hope it's fine now. :O
Derekku
All good; Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Yey. :D Hopefully no one goes crazy about this. D: EDIT: Talk to the Derek if you have one. Cause that's what he said.

Happy Birthday bubble to me! <3

EDIT: 777th post
BeatofIke
Congrats on bubble. Good Luck with rank!
Mercurial
Happy b-day you bastard.
LKs
happy Bday
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Thanks everyone XD
Mafiamaster
Ranked.
Topic Starter
Cygnus
YEY! THANKS MAFIAMASTER! \:D\
Low
Uguu.
Melophobia
congratz~
Rue
Gra!
GladiOol

eddieee wrote:

hmmm streams... so creative..

well, I'm going to make my own streams everywhere map.
TicClick
Oh, you're the lucky one. Anyway, congratulations.
Birdy

Jacob wrote:

Uguu.
And congrats~
Suimya
gratz =w=/
Mismagius
I really dislike stuff like this.

But the rest of the map is well-thought and nice. Congratulations on getting it ranked.
Topic Starter
Cygnus
i guess this'll be the new record for lowest star rating. XD but thanks everyone! :D
Gon
how
Topic Starter
Cygnus
idk, seems like more dislikes than likes. lol XD
GladiOol

Philippines wrote:

i guess this'll be the new record for lowest star rating. XD but thanks everyone! :D
I wonder why~
Mismagius
No need to troll, guys.
GladiOol

Blue Dragon wrote:

No need to troll, guys.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I did not do this /o/
xsrsbsns
Grats for the new record (if you're gonna get it)

edit: happy birthday have a good one
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Okay stop anything that's happening. :O I don't wanna get this locked D:
Musty
CtB patterns? i don't even ;_;
Derekku
Happy belated birthday!
GladiOol

Derekku wrote:

Happy belated birthday!
I find it funny that you bubble a map like this, but refuse to bubble a map because you ''feel'' the normal is too hard

._.
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Thanks everyone :D
Mafiamaster
Locked on Philippines request.
show more