forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Larto
Goddammit, why foul? I checked the last pages, didn't he post only 1 post? (EDIT: Oh, two) That one was a really minor assumption of Echo being a wolf, and even if Echo was, I think that wouldn't be the reason that he gets killed. (EDIT: Oh and there was this post about voting supergarlic, just like many others voted for him, so that doesn't make foul an appropiate victim either.) Something about this is fishy.
Did the leader sniff foul? Or did they just kill randomly? :|
adam2046
How does sniffing work in this game?
Is it different from Ace o' <3's games or what?

Edit: What powers have changed in general and how?
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
hi fou---
*splat!*

Dead men tell no tales.
nardii

supergarlic wrote:

hi foul
Don't post, you're dead. (The bright side: at least you can't get killed in Pasonia's next WWG now!)
Cuddlebun
what

WHAT

this is BULLSHIT why is foul dead I am going to rip some fucking heads off. He didn't even do anything arrrrrgh
adam2046
He was taking up valuable hot tub space ^_^
Derekku
I thought he never got into the hot tub :<
adam2046
Well that would be unfortunate.
I'm in the hot tub now though.
Rolled
I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.

Well maybe not tode. She appeared surprised. Maybe a little over-surprised, though?

It's been 24 hours since day 2 started guys. Whats goin' on?

I'm going to make my suspicion towards Loginer public. You're very quiet loginer. Are you bored with the game?
Cuddlebun
I'm not surprised. I'm furious. Why couldn't they kill you or some shit. You and Echo are the ones who question people the most. Why foul rrrrrrrrrgh.

well I guess I am surprised, considering foul hasn't really been doing anything, which makes me question whether it was a random kill or if the wolves knew something we didn't...

edit: I see you lurking Rolled :U
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

Rolled wrote:

I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.
I guess people are just busy this weekend. They must not care much about this game. :?

Like you said, Rolled, it makes no sense that foulcoon was killed. I'm not really sure what to make out of it, either. :?
0_o
Well my guess is that either:

a) He was sniffed by the pack leader, revealing an aux role. But again, the size of the game says that odds are this isn't the case.
b) He had conversations with wolves who got nervous
c) They wanted to kill someone neutral to avoid suspicion, and foul just got the short straw.

(more to come, I g2g right now...)
adam2046
I just wont be funny anymore...
Is that the only reason you suspect me?
YellowerYoshi
foul was just a seriously wtf kill, making me thing the wolves were just making a blind guess of a kill instead of actually having any real plan.
Cuddlebun
Echo
adam2046
Cuddlebun
Loginer

Echo wrote:

I vote Loginer since 1) he doesn't really care about the game, 2) he hasn't really made any useful posts, and 3) the only thing he's done in his post is to copy MY accusation against nardi, after most people had expressed doubts about it.
I did not remember the whole bandwagon business from the second game, and simply found nardi's post confusing. That's why I asked him why he randomly mentioned Todesengal, not because I found his post suspicious.

Edit: By the way.

Echo wrote:

So no one other than me sees that line as suspicious :/
That post was made 20 minutes after I posted. If you thought I was copying your accusation, why did you disregard my post until now?
Echo
To give you a sense of security ;)
Derekku
Seems like almost everyone is getting Phantom Votes unless they vote in the next 13 hours. :o I just got home a little bit ago from a cousin's graduation party, but I'll go through and try to make a decision within the next hour or so.

EDIT: Okay. I probably won't be here at the deadline in the morning, so I'll go ahead and cast a vote now. I wish I could see what more people are going to say. :/

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I have an aux role, but it'd be pretty silly to reveal what it is in the first post. So I won't.
He starts off the game by saying he has an aux role. I was suspicious, but didn't think much of it.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Haha, I have a vote.
Anyway, because people think I'm suspicious, I'll say something that'll probably make me even more suspicious to other people.
I'm guardian angel.
And you should trust me, because if I'm killed you won't have anyone to save you from the wolves. :3
ASH was awful quick to role claim because people were getting suspicious of him. The bolded line is pretty much self-explanatory. He's just trying to trick people.

Rolled wrote:

Enjoy your nightkill ASH :|

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Sounds like fun.
You wouldn't have to worry about a night kill if you're a wolf.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I plan to protect myself tonight.
Yeah, by being a wolf.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I'm really stupid.
Yes, you are.

ASH has been extremely confident about his role claim, and it's the only thing he's posted about. He hasn't made any other discussion.

EDIT: Also, he's acting very selfish and confident about protecting himself. Am I the only one that sees this?

Vote Agent Spin Here.
YellowerYoshi
Casting my lynch vote for thepianist.

The only thing he's done the entire game is point a vote with no evidence or reasoning to back it up. He seems to be trying to be quiet.
Echo
I would like to hear more from thepianist too.
Cuddlebun
The reason we have no one to suspect is because no one is saying anything stupid. Come on guyzzzz. Say something thought-provoking.
Rolled
I will cast my vote for Loginer.

loginer wrote:

I could start pointing my finger at everyone if it would make people happy, though.
Yes, sure. Pointing your finger would be giving us a lot more than what you're currently giving, which is nothing. Come on, phantom vote on day 1?
adam2046
0_o
Mashley
m980
@tode : You haven't made any useful posts yourself.

The guardian angel wouldn't reveal his/her position so early in the game, but since no one disagrees with ASH (unless I'm missing something BIG).

But perhaps there is a reason for this? There could very well be NO guardian angel.

We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out whether ASH is really guardian angel or not (Since he gave away that he won't be able to protect himself, the werewolves will probably go for him)

inb4 WIFOM

also Vote Agent Spin Here

EDIT
@adam: Because I can't trust him.. yet.

EDIT2
Actually it would probably be a better move to vote for ASH tomorrow, when my doubts are cleared.

Unvote Agent Spin Here
And I'll join the bandwagon
Vote Loginer
adam2046
Wait, so why are you voting him?
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 2
Meridian Hotel Lobby
12:00PM

Pasonia was at the lobby, in full view of everyone. The dead bodies discovered for the past day - specifically, that of supergarlic's and foulcoon's - were properly zipped into a bag. It wasn't hard to see whose is whose; while supergarlic's is a little flat in the middle from all the manic shooting, foulcoon's looked like a huge ball because his spine was twisted into a U-shape by the force of the werewolves' savage attack; hence it wasn't even a sight anybody could have withstood or described without vomiting bile.

"Patriot missile systems activated," announced the P.A. system. "All personnel to gather at the lobby."

Within minutes everyone had arrived at the lobby, some with slips of paper to pass to Pasonia.

"Stay calm. The Air Service is just paying us a visit, and I'm just paying them in kind," muttered Pasonia. At the same time, the giant-tastic 120-inch monitor at the lobby displayed what seemed to be a missile's chase-cam against a jet fighter - until thepianist pointed out that it seemed to be in real time and that it really was happening. When the camera fizzled into nothing, there was a simultaneous explosion above their heads, and everyone heard a very horrible slam and then, the entire Hotel began to quake so badly that more than one of the experiments fell onto the floor, some on all fours.

"Mission accomplished, hell yea baby," smirked Pasonia. "While you were watching the plane get shot...
the vote standings have been updated.

Enjoy the rest of the day, gentlemen. I guarantee you this won't be the first day we have such an exciting show of pyrotechnics. You damn harmanz better get yer act together, and keep yourselves alive long enough to see more."

Pasonia walked from the lobby, then decided he forgot something. "Oh, I forgot... I consider Phantom Votes to have a higher weightage in the event of a voting tie, so if two persons end the day with the same number of votes, the person with more Phantom Votes will be lynched."
adam2046
I was half expecting ther bodies to be taxidermied and strap onto a motorbike doing a constant loop the loop in a twisted display of- I'll stop now...

Also Pasonia is quite obviously a zombie and should be lynched immediately.
Cuddlebun

m980 wrote:

@tode : You haven't made any useful posts yourself.
ouch...I was just using you as a reference ;(

for me it's a toss-up between loginer, m980, and thepianist...the Silent 3 :P. To me it seems like Loginer just doesn't really care, but whether that's because he's a wolf trying to lay low or a human just chilling I can't decide yet. m980's at least said something since Day 1....so I'm gonna go ahead and cast my vote for thepianist, but keep my eye on the other two.
Loginer

m980 wrote:

And I'll join the bandwagon
Vote Loginer
Lovely, I have a bandwagon on my tails now. The least you could do is tell me why I'm suspicious in your opinion. :/
Anyway, there's only one way to get out of this mess alive. Vote thepianist.
Larto
I vote for Todesengal

Why? I just have no real reason to vote for thepianist or Loginer. They don't seems super suspicious to me, just hella quiet.
Tode has acted a bit too surprised after foul's death. I don't know what to think of it, but it really looked like bad acting. (Just like vyt the prick acted "i dunno who the wolves cud be lol" at the beginning of WWG1 Jfijsdcoijlodjnikdjswikdjswofjnedkifcjsw)
So yeah, Tode is suspicious. And not doing much good imho.
ilu anyway todass <3
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Derekku

m980 wrote:

The guardian angel wouldn't reveal his/her position so early in the game, but since no one disagrees with ASH (unless I'm missing something BIG).
Did you miss my post? :<

m980 wrote:

But perhaps there is a reason for this? There could very well be NO guardian angel.
True, but it's still a stupid thing to do.

m980 wrote:

We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out whether ASH is really guardian angel or not (Since he gave away that he won't be able to protect himself, the werewolves will probably go for him)
Or he's just lying and either:
1) Is the G.A. and will selfishly protect himself tonight (no use to the town because he probably won't protect anyone else)
or
2) Is a wolf
Cuddlebun

Larto wrote:

I vote for Todesengal

Why? I just have no real reason to vote for thepianist or Loginer. They don't seems super suspicious to me, just hella quiet.
Tode has acted a bit too surprised after foul's death. I don't know what to think of it, but it really looked like bad acting. (Just like vyt the prick acted "i dunno who the wolves cud be lol" at the beginning of WWG1 Jfijsdcoijlodjnikdjswikdjswofjnedkifcjsw)
So yeah, Tode is suspicious. And not doing much good imho.
ilu anyway todass <3
not gonna deny that was some cheesy acting. I was actually doing that in hopes that foul would be all "I love you tode for mourning my death" but it didn't work ;__;
show more