forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
YellowerYoshi
Casting my lynch vote for thepianist.

The only thing he's done the entire game is point a vote with no evidence or reasoning to back it up. He seems to be trying to be quiet.
Echo
I would like to hear more from thepianist too.
Cuddlebun
The reason we have no one to suspect is because no one is saying anything stupid. Come on guyzzzz. Say something thought-provoking.
Rolled
I will cast my vote for Loginer.

loginer wrote:

I could start pointing my finger at everyone if it would make people happy, though.
Yes, sure. Pointing your finger would be giving us a lot more than what you're currently giving, which is nothing. Come on, phantom vote on day 1?
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
m980
@tode : You haven't made any useful posts yourself.

The guardian angel wouldn't reveal his/her position so early in the game, but since no one disagrees with ASH (unless I'm missing something BIG).

But perhaps there is a reason for this? There could very well be NO guardian angel.

We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out whether ASH is really guardian angel or not (Since he gave away that he won't be able to protect himself, the werewolves will probably go for him)

inb4 WIFOM

also Vote Agent Spin Here

EDIT
@adam: Because I can't trust him.. yet.

EDIT2
Actually it would probably be a better move to vote for ASH tomorrow, when my doubts are cleared.

Unvote Agent Spin Here
And I'll join the bandwagon
Vote Loginer
adam2046
Wait, so why are you voting him?
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 2
Meridian Hotel Lobby
12:00PM

Pasonia was at the lobby, in full view of everyone. The dead bodies discovered for the past day - specifically, that of supergarlic's and foulcoon's - were properly zipped into a bag. It wasn't hard to see whose is whose; while supergarlic's is a little flat in the middle from all the manic shooting, foulcoon's looked like a huge ball because his spine was twisted into a U-shape by the force of the werewolves' savage attack; hence it wasn't even a sight anybody could have withstood or described without vomiting bile.

"Patriot missile systems activated," announced the P.A. system. "All personnel to gather at the lobby."

Within minutes everyone had arrived at the lobby, some with slips of paper to pass to Pasonia.

"Stay calm. The Air Service is just paying us a visit, and I'm just paying them in kind," muttered Pasonia. At the same time, the giant-tastic 120-inch monitor at the lobby displayed what seemed to be a missile's chase-cam against a jet fighter - until thepianist pointed out that it seemed to be in real time and that it really was happening. When the camera fizzled into nothing, there was a simultaneous explosion above their heads, and everyone heard a very horrible slam and then, the entire Hotel began to quake so badly that more than one of the experiments fell onto the floor, some on all fours.

"Mission accomplished, hell yea baby," smirked Pasonia. "While you were watching the plane get shot...
the vote standings have been updated.

Enjoy the rest of the day, gentlemen. I guarantee you this won't be the first day we have such an exciting show of pyrotechnics. You damn harmanz better get yer act together, and keep yourselves alive long enough to see more."

Pasonia walked from the lobby, then decided he forgot something. "Oh, I forgot... I consider Phantom Votes to have a higher weightage in the event of a voting tie, so if two persons end the day with the same number of votes, the person with more Phantom Votes will be lynched."
adam2046
I was half expecting ther bodies to be taxidermied and strap onto a motorbike doing a constant loop the loop in a twisted display of- I'll stop now...

Also Pasonia is quite obviously a zombie and should be lynched immediately.
Cuddlebun

m980 wrote:

@tode : You haven't made any useful posts yourself.
ouch...I was just using you as a reference ;(

for me it's a toss-up between loginer, m980, and thepianist...the Silent 3 :P. To me it seems like Loginer just doesn't really care, but whether that's because he's a wolf trying to lay low or a human just chilling I can't decide yet. m980's at least said something since Day 1....so I'm gonna go ahead and cast my vote for thepianist, but keep my eye on the other two.
Loginer

m980 wrote:

And I'll join the bandwagon
Vote Loginer
Lovely, I have a bandwagon on my tails now. The least you could do is tell me why I'm suspicious in your opinion. :/
Anyway, there's only one way to get out of this mess alive. Vote thepianist.
Larto
I vote for Todesengal

Why? I just have no real reason to vote for thepianist or Loginer. They don't seems super suspicious to me, just hella quiet.
Tode has acted a bit too surprised after foul's death. I don't know what to think of it, but it really looked like bad acting. (Just like vyt the prick acted "i dunno who the wolves cud be lol" at the beginning of WWG1 Jfijsdcoijlodjnikdjswikdjswofjnedkifcjsw)
So yeah, Tode is suspicious. And not doing much good imho.
ilu anyway todass <3
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Derekku

m980 wrote:

The guardian angel wouldn't reveal his/her position so early in the game, but since no one disagrees with ASH (unless I'm missing something BIG).
Did you miss my post? :<

m980 wrote:

But perhaps there is a reason for this? There could very well be NO guardian angel.
True, but it's still a stupid thing to do.

m980 wrote:

We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out whether ASH is really guardian angel or not (Since he gave away that he won't be able to protect himself, the werewolves will probably go for him)
Or he's just lying and either:
1) Is the G.A. and will selfishly protect himself tonight (no use to the town because he probably won't protect anyone else)
or
2) Is a wolf
Cuddlebun

Larto wrote:

I vote for Todesengal

Why? I just have no real reason to vote for thepianist or Loginer. They don't seems super suspicious to me, just hella quiet.
Tode has acted a bit too surprised after foul's death. I don't know what to think of it, but it really looked like bad acting. (Just like vyt the prick acted "i dunno who the wolves cud be lol" at the beginning of WWG1 Jfijsdcoijlodjnikdjswikdjswofjnedkifcjsw)
So yeah, Tode is suspicious. And not doing much good imho.
ilu anyway todass <3
not gonna deny that was some cheesy acting. I was actually doing that in hopes that foul would be all "I love you tode for mourning my death" but it didn't work ;__;
nardii
Crap, I got AM and PM confused and thought there were still 24 hours left. So I guess I'll vote thepianist to make sure I don't get a PV.
Olinad
voting thepianist
Rolled
I am very confused.

I really wish thepianist would show up.
thepianist

Rolled wrote:

I am very confused.

I really wish thepianist would show up.
I is here. Sorry bout being offline from the comps due to finals. :P

Rolled wrote:

I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.
There is a reason why Foulcoon was killed. I believe it's because he held an aux role. However they found out, I can tell you that Foulcoon was a psychic.

If this is so, Tode, Derekku, and Adam could be the wolves.

And also, Tode said

Todesengal wrote:

But why would they do that? Usually the wolves kill whoever's the biggest threat, and I would think that would be someone who actually thinks and has a chance of correctly guessing the wolves' identities. Yes, foul does have the capacity to do that, but he hasn't been talking at all, whereas Echo (for instance) has been active and has a history of accurate guesses. Wouldn't it make more sense to kill someone like him?
And how would you know that?

Therefore, for now, I vote Todesengal.

Oh yes, and as awkward as the timing is, role claim as coroner. And our first lynch was a mistake.

P.S. I'm out of school on Wednesday. Yay. :)

EDIT: Hafta check why my e-mail notifications aren't coming in. :(
Cuddlebun
adam2046
I don't get it...
Why are you lumping me in with them?
thepianist
Echo

Derekku Chan wrote:

1) Is the G.A.
or
2) Is a wolf
That tells me a lot </sarcasm> ;P

Just an observation, most of Derekku's posts follow the trend

someone wrote:

[text]
This means he's either
  1. villager because [some reason] OR
  2. aux because [some reason] OR
  3. wolf because [some reason]
We already know everyone is either villager or aux or wolf >.>
thepianist
Meanwhile, Olinad made a total of four posts in this game (of which 1 is in signup, 2 in Day 1, and 1 in Day 2) ending with a well thought out explanation:

Olinad wrote:

voting thepianist
At least say you're joining the bandwagon. Two words just doesn't cut as reasons.
Olinad
adam2046
Could someone post a nice checkpoint list of people who are suspect and reasons?
That'd be nice.
Cuddlebun

thepianist wrote:

My bad about the interpretation. But to be truthful, foulcoon only made two posts in this game so far - and

Todesengal wrote:

I didn't even have a clue that he might have been the psychic until after I posted that.
you still had this idea before any one of us did...
Stop putting words in my mouth. I was not the first to know about this, and I did not find out through my own means. I was also referring to foul's character rather than the posts he had made, which as I myself noted, were not numerous.
Rolled
People were suspicious of Pianist for being quiet. He has come out and defended himself, and his claim seems to be fairly legit.
Yet, nobody has changes their vote from pianist to anybody else. Why is this?

I will make this publicly known, though it is possible I shouldn't:
I believe Loginer is a wolf. People have voted for Pianist for the same reasons that others have voted for Loginer, however I believe that they used Pianist as a scape-goat, since they obviously did not want to vote off a fellow wolf.

This post, and this post alone should make Loginer of higher suspicion than Pianist (not to mention, pianist has defended himself, while loginer hasn't (barely)):

Loginer wrote:

This game is pretty low on my priority list, yeah. I also don't have much to say. I could start pointing my finger at everyone if it would make people happy, though.
This post helps too :P:

Loginer wrote:

Lovely, I have a bandwagon on my tails now. The least you could do is tell me why I'm suspicious in your opinion. :/
Anyway, there's only one way to get out of this mess alive. Vote thepianist.

Well, good job getting Pianist to #1, but I am hoping this post changes the stances around. Loginer needs to go home get killed (got i've been watching too much reality TV) tonight. If you are a human, it is of your best interest to keep Pianist here.

That being said, I will make note that anybody who keeps a vote for Pianist will be high on my suspect list. So just cut your losses, and sacrifice Loginer to keep yourself hidden, wolves.

Emphasizing my vote for Loginer

edit: Just to clarify, if Pianist is killed tonight, and if he is indeed human, we will only be allowed one, maybe two more miss-lynches before we lose.
thepianist

Todesengal wrote:

thepianist wrote:

My bad about the interpretation. But to be truthful, foulcoon only made two posts in this game so far - and

Todesengal wrote:

I didn't even have a clue that he might have been the psychic until after I posted that.
you still had this idea before any one of us did...
Stop putting words in my mouth. I was not the first to know about this, and I did not find out through my own means. I was also referring to foul's character rather than the posts he had made, which as I myself noted, were not numerous.
My bad. :P

Unvote Todesengal
Vote Loginer

I took a good look at rolled post above and changed my mind...

I think at least two people stand out right now. I have to check again...
YellowerYoshi
thepianist has given a rather legit reasoning for his absence, so I will retract my vote.

Unvote thepianist
Vote Loginer
Topic Starter
Pasonia
adam2046
PLAY FREEBIRD!
0_o
Cuddlebun
Loginer
Changing my vote to Loginer. Like the others are saying, he's not really contributing to the thread, and is doomed at this point, anyway.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 2
4:00PM
Meridian Hotel Ballroom 2 - Sapphire

Pasonia heaved a deep sigh. He was glad that the humans were smart enough to figure out who's who. At the same time, it was quite sad to have taken over Damonville for this short a time only for the game to have been utterly thrown out of wack.

"Echo, you seemed to have made a complete Turnaround for the Human Team, haven't you," Pasonia spoke. "It was bad luck that I had to trap people with such heavy political leanings, I guess."

Before Echo could properly formulate a response, Ms. Izayoi appeared right beside Pasonia this time, and the rest of the group were no stranger to her mad awesomez skillz.

"Since I previously said that was the only time I'd actually freeze time, doing it again will make me a wishy-washy host. As admirably as the wolves have tried, it seems that already some of you are spending your time arguing about politics rather than arguing about who's a human."

thepianist, Loginer and Todesengal noticed that the clock stopped moving, and proceeded to check the rest of the posse's clocks and watches. They all stopped at around 4:03PM.

Pasonia had, indeed, violated his own restrictions.
"..."

Pasonia felt his world dim and darken, and as he dropped, everyone began to run towards him.
"Whoa, what the--" was the last thing he heard before he lost awareness.

Todesengal looked at the collapsed host - breathing, but weak now - and, later, at Ms. Izayoi's protective barrier around him. Tode thought of stabbing Pasonia for the pain he had caused everyone, but decided against that. Slowly, she began to speak.

"... This can't be. Because of this time-freeze...
Dusk is held indefinitely.
While there is no lynch, there is no actual progression either. The game has been suspended.
Echo, do you have anything to say about your analysis? Apparently you guys were running a political campaign right when this occurred?"

(Highlight to read the various footnotes from the Host: Storytelling rights have been given to Todesengal atm, for the next post.)

OOC: In any case, I acknowledge that this game's mechanics have thrown this game off-wack. Some of you would've been informed about who the various human roles are.

OOC2: As a result, this game will end in three days with an expected NIL outcome, but during this time a new game will be arranged and most (if not all) of the additional features and some of the restrictions removed. That means the next game will be a pure game of survival with no politics to mess things up.

I hereby apologise for having imbalanced this game so much m(_ _)m
Game 3 will be rebooted with freshly-generated roles.
Loginer

YAY I'M ALIVE \o/
Rolled
Claim: Vigillante

I hope it's safe to do that since game is over.
show more