forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Pasonia decided he was bored, so he dribbled a football around the debris littered around town. He took aim at a car, and fired his ball off as if he was David Beckham, going for the curl.

Unfortunately, the ball's trajectory went way off, and it hurtled towards the unsuspecting Derekku Chan. *BLAM*

Todesengal, who happened to be nearby once again, did not feel like sweat-dropping. Instead, she walked over to the concussed Derekku Chan, hoping to find a message. And indeed there was one; a rather nice delivery method, really.

The message says:

Vote standings have been updated! Enjoy the banana w(°O°)w
Olinad

Derekku Chan wrote:

Olinad wrote:

I'll never understand why we are supposed to vote during the first day -.-' Anyway, good game to anyone :D
This post sounded a little odd to me. "Why vote?" If no one at all voted for a lynch on day one, then the wolves would get a free kill that night. Unless you are a wolf, in which case it wouldn't matter what you did during the day. That was a stupid thing to say, and it has raised my suspicions.

Vote: Olinad

Also, as Rolled has said, silence is bad in this game. People need to contribute more and give their opinions so we have something to go on.
Well, lynching with no proof of anything is useless and can lead to the death of a Vanilla or even an Aux... so there's more possibility to have 2 vanillas being killed during day 1. That's why I said that... Anyway, I vote for Derekku Chan, but only because I have no idea on who to vote and the discussion made up to now doesn't really help me .-.
Cuddlebun
fuck yeah a banana

I gots to has my potassium dawg *munch*
Topic Starter
Pasonia
By the way, I forgot to mention.

Vote ends at 12:00AM i.e. LESS THAN THREE HOURS FROM NOW. It's 9:20PM here.
nardii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
(sniped by nardi >:| i started typing first)

I realise the futility of voting for m980; it looks as if supergarlic's going to get it after all.

I won't be around for any *gasp* role claiming that happen (if it does happen at all), but I wouldn't have believed a word of it anyway, so it's all good.

Mod: can I suggest you rotate the day end times, so it doesn't always end at 4am for me?

unvote
vote supergarlic

(OMGUS? lol)
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Quick post: Local time 11:10PM; Day 1 ends in 50 minutes' time.

The sun is setting now, and the glimmer of hope still rests. supergarlic, fresh out of the indent from the wall, peered closely at Pasonia.

"Don't give me that look. You might have a Turnabout Miracle," murmured Pasonia. "If not, then you're just unlucky."
"..."

Pasonia then proceeded to say what he thought was the most reassuring statement of them all.

"Don't worry, man. I give you a gun to pick. It's gotta be an AK-47, an Uzi, an M4A1 Carbine, or a P90. Your call."
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Okay, this is it.

PENCILS DOWN!

Following this post will be Night; stay tuned!
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dusk 1
Meridian Hotel Ballroom 2 - Sapphire

By this time, supergarlic was probably quaking in his boots as Pasonia cocked several rifles ready. He knew it; one wrong move and everyone starts piling up on him. Some see it as a signal, some see it as opportunistic.
"Pick a rifle, say your prayer," said Pasonia, in a tone that, to most, didn't seem like it belonged to him anymore.

(supergarlic, you're allowed to pick a gun, and, well, add in any last words you might have.)

Following supergarlic's last wish, Pasonia complied, and, taking up the rifle that supergarlic chose, began to drill many bullet rounds in quick succession. This instinctively caused some of the other players to yelp/duck for cover/scream/holler/go mad. After a while, the bullets stopped flying around, the ruckus stopped, and all that remains at center stage is a bloody mess of blood and innards that was previously supergarlic's.

"Well, you guys decide what you want to do at night, but there's a few things I want you guys to note."

Everybody paid full attention to his words.

"There's a telephone system out there. You guys have been designated rooms and such, and you are even given numbers to dial. However, that's as far as it goes. I don't want any of you shmucks to muck around and give me shit with the wolves, so I'll personally lock your doors and windows. If you must move, you have to be qualified."

Pasonia cleared his throat a bit. "I know it's a bit unsettling, but, rest assured I'll do my best to make you panic only if I have to. Screaming people is the last thing I want in a situation that doesn't warrant for that. I've spoken too much; you can see now it's about 6.45pm, so I want you guys to hustle to your rooms, on the double!"

Within a minute, the Ballroom was vacated. When he reassured himself that he was in the clear, he began the Night routine.

Night One begins now.
Wizard Of Orz

Pasonia wrote:

After a while, the bullets stopped flying around, the ruckus stopped, and all that remains at center stage is a bloody mess of blood and innards that was previously supergarlic's.
Previously? Aren't those guts still mine :(
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Night One: Incursion

The first Night is a perilous one, but not that the experimented players know it, being locked up in their rooms.

Pasonia knew there was bound to be an incursion from the sewers, the only place that Pasonia hadn't covered yet. Instead of stalling the Spec Ops from there, Pasonia chose instead to install claymores at where he thought the Spec Ops were more likely to move into.

At approximately 01:00AM on Night One, Pasonia felt the rumble, and all the signals went off from the underground subway connector that links the hotel and the other facilities around town. The Spec Ops have taken the bait.

"Bothersome people," muttered Pasonia, grabbing two Uzis from the shelves while he raced down the hallway leading to the connector.

"What's your status, English-04?"
"No sign of any hostiles, sir."
"Downing-3?"
"Negative."
"I have a nasty feeling about this, boys. Keep on your toes."

Pasonia found the heavily-armed Spec Ops. Most of them were covered in soot, and there was one guy at the very back who was covered in blood; presumably he must've been lucky enough to dodge the claymore he planted. Avoiding a flashlight in his direction by the hair - it came so suddenly Pasonia nearly forgot to respond - he didn't wait any longer. He kicked out a nearby rubbish bin, and then hurled himself across the connector, John Woo-style, taking down two of the well-armored platoon of Spec Ops with precise pistol shots to the visors' weak points.

"Enemy sighted! We are currently engaging the enemy, HQ!"
"Sir, Alpha-1 and Jade-7 are down!"
"Stay together! We don't know how many there is---"

"Lookin' fer me, big boy?"

Pasonia, suddenly appearing within range of the Specs Ops captain, delivered a strong roundhouse punch onto the squad leader, thoroughly smashing right through it and cutting the shards deep into the Spec Ops' head honcho as his screams reverberated through the connector. Pasonia then raised an Uzi at their captain, before the rest of his men could properly engage the lone wolf.

"Drop those damn guns NOW! Or your bossman dies!" Barked Pasonia.

Nobody moved a thread more than they should. The squad leader found a weakness in Pasonia's belted jeans getup, and with a sudden tug, attempted to pull Pasonia onto the floor. What he hadn't counted on was for Pasonia to have lured him into signing a death deed, when he realised that his assumption had thoroughly failed him.

At the same time, the rest of the captain's men tried potshots at Pasonia, which he quickly assumed was a sign that they didn't care about their squad leader. Before the squad leader could do anything, his own men put about twenty rounds into his armor, instantly killing him as his voice groaned out a faint protest.

Pasonia was furious to no end; nobody tried any sneaky tricks on him and get away with it, and he was determined to make that a point. He hurled the now-dead squad leader's body into three of the six remaining Spec Ops, incapacitating them with a rather heavy body-slam. The remaining three could not formulate a plan in time and attempted to retreat, but Pasonia didn't feel like a nice guy anymore. He blew the brains out of one poor fella, smashed another one with a large billboard, and, in a manner reminiscent of Hokuto no Ken, jabbed violently at the acupuncture points of the last man standing. By the time he was finished, Pasonia realised that he had killed some, and maimed the rest. One of them was spasming so badly from the injuries sustained that his hand formed the shape of an Italian "what the fuck".

"Go back wherever you came from," barked Pasonia, "and don't come back. I guarantee you the next time you try stepping in here you'll be greeted with gatling cannons!"

Pasonia thought to turn around and forget it all, but the spasming fellow, with his last gasp of air, tried a shot on Pasonia. It hit Pasonia, but only on his Desert Eagle. Pasonia, on realising that the fellow tried to shoot him, strangled the last soldier with all of his might, his eyes fuelled with rage as he savoured the death screams of the soldier. When at last he was done, Pasonia threw the soldier aside.

"By the way, buffet is over there," spat Pasonia, "and you watch your language... Oh, I forgot, you're already dead."
Topic Starter
Pasonia
The next morning...

Dusk 2 - 06:15AM
Meridian Hotel
Buffet Breakfast @ The Dine

Pasonia gathered everyone around the buffet after a short breakfast session lasting all of fifteen minutes.
"I'm not sure whether I should say it's an expected outcome, but..." blurted Pasonia, stopping short suddenly.

"Well, what?"
"Don't you guys all notice someone's missing?"

The guys turned around and look. "Oh, hey, where's foulcoon?" Asked one of them.
"Dead," muttered Pasonia. "He's killed by the wolves."
Everyone jolted at the news for a little, and after a while they began to look at Pasonia in an accusatory manner.

"I risked my life last night to keep this game as is," growled Pasonia, "and I haven't gotten any sleep. If you must, you can explore the connector to see what happened last night."

Later, some of the more adventurous went to explore the connector, as Pasonia had described it. One end of it is filled with debris, and the connector seemed like it was half-collapsed. On top of that, foulcoon's badly-mangled body was there, in plain sight, and a painful sight too. It was indescribable, and not all too savory at that, either.

foulcoon now joins supergarlic in the Netherworld. Just don't cross Youmu when you're there, guise.

And with that, Day 2 begins.
Rolled
Foulcoon? That is bothersome. Leads me to believe it was nothing other than a random nightkill.

This game are starting out slow. This game need to pick up pace so it can hold my interest.

Also in all seriousness... Echo was civilian in game 1. Echo was civilian (according to ASH) in game 2. I can't shake the feeling that Echo is wolf in this one. Even though these roles are "random", he is speaking a bit differently. Then again, nobody has role claimed yet for him to defend and strategize.
Vote supergarlic for reasons listed above. Switching votes from someone who is a valid vote, to someone who shouldn't be voted for at all makes me wonder what the hell is going through your mind.
The only two posts made by foulcoon. Unless he spoke to somebody outside of the thread, I dunno. RIP brother.
Larto
Goddammit, why foul? I checked the last pages, didn't he post only 1 post? (EDIT: Oh, two) That one was a really minor assumption of Echo being a wolf, and even if Echo was, I think that wouldn't be the reason that he gets killed. (EDIT: Oh and there was this post about voting supergarlic, just like many others voted for him, so that doesn't make foul an appropiate victim either.) Something about this is fishy.
Did the leader sniff foul? Or did they just kill randomly? :|
adam2046
How does sniffing work in this game?
Is it different from Ace o' <3's games or what?

Edit: What powers have changed in general and how?
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
hi fou---
*splat!*

Dead men tell no tales.
nardii

supergarlic wrote:

hi foul
Don't post, you're dead. (The bright side: at least you can't get killed in Pasonia's next WWG now!)
Cuddlebun
what

WHAT

this is BULLSHIT why is foul dead I am going to rip some fucking heads off. He didn't even do anything arrrrrgh
adam2046
He was taking up valuable hot tub space ^_^
Derekku
I thought he never got into the hot tub :<
adam2046
Well that would be unfortunate.
I'm in the hot tub now though.
Rolled
I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.

Well maybe not tode. She appeared surprised. Maybe a little over-surprised, though?

It's been 24 hours since day 2 started guys. Whats goin' on?

I'm going to make my suspicion towards Loginer public. You're very quiet loginer. Are you bored with the game?
Cuddlebun
I'm not surprised. I'm furious. Why couldn't they kill you or some shit. You and Echo are the ones who question people the most. Why foul rrrrrrrrrgh.

well I guess I am surprised, considering foul hasn't really been doing anything, which makes me question whether it was a random kill or if the wolves knew something we didn't...

edit: I see you lurking Rolled :U
Loginer
Derekku

Rolled wrote:

I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.
I guess people are just busy this weekend. They must not care much about this game. :?

Like you said, Rolled, it makes no sense that foulcoon was killed. I'm not really sure what to make out of it, either. :?
0_o
Well my guess is that either:

a) He was sniffed by the pack leader, revealing an aux role. But again, the size of the game says that odds are this isn't the case.
b) He had conversations with wolves who got nervous
c) They wanted to kill someone neutral to avoid suspicion, and foul just got the short straw.

(more to come, I g2g right now...)
adam2046
I just wont be funny anymore...
Is that the only reason you suspect me?
YellowerYoshi
foul was just a seriously wtf kill, making me thing the wolves were just making a blind guess of a kill instead of actually having any real plan.
Cuddlebun
Echo
adam2046
Cuddlebun
Loginer

Echo wrote:

I vote Loginer since 1) he doesn't really care about the game, 2) he hasn't really made any useful posts, and 3) the only thing he's done in his post is to copy MY accusation against nardi, after most people had expressed doubts about it.
I did not remember the whole bandwagon business from the second game, and simply found nardi's post confusing. That's why I asked him why he randomly mentioned Todesengal, not because I found his post suspicious.

Edit: By the way.

Echo wrote:

So no one other than me sees that line as suspicious :/
That post was made 20 minutes after I posted. If you thought I was copying your accusation, why did you disregard my post until now?
Echo
To give you a sense of security ;)
Derekku
Seems like almost everyone is getting Phantom Votes unless they vote in the next 13 hours. :o I just got home a little bit ago from a cousin's graduation party, but I'll go through and try to make a decision within the next hour or so.

EDIT: Okay. I probably won't be here at the deadline in the morning, so I'll go ahead and cast a vote now. I wish I could see what more people are going to say. :/

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I have an aux role, but it'd be pretty silly to reveal what it is in the first post. So I won't.
He starts off the game by saying he has an aux role. I was suspicious, but didn't think much of it.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Haha, I have a vote.
Anyway, because people think I'm suspicious, I'll say something that'll probably make me even more suspicious to other people.
I'm guardian angel.
And you should trust me, because if I'm killed you won't have anyone to save you from the wolves. :3
ASH was awful quick to role claim because people were getting suspicious of him. The bolded line is pretty much self-explanatory. He's just trying to trick people.

Rolled wrote:

Enjoy your nightkill ASH :|

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Sounds like fun.
You wouldn't have to worry about a night kill if you're a wolf.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I plan to protect myself tonight.
Yeah, by being a wolf.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I'm really stupid.
Yes, you are.

ASH has been extremely confident about his role claim, and it's the only thing he's posted about. He hasn't made any other discussion.

EDIT: Also, he's acting very selfish and confident about protecting himself. Am I the only one that sees this?

Vote Agent Spin Here.
YellowerYoshi
Casting my lynch vote for thepianist.

The only thing he's done the entire game is point a vote with no evidence or reasoning to back it up. He seems to be trying to be quiet.
Echo
I would like to hear more from thepianist too.
Cuddlebun
The reason we have no one to suspect is because no one is saying anything stupid. Come on guyzzzz. Say something thought-provoking.
Rolled
I will cast my vote for Loginer.

loginer wrote:

I could start pointing my finger at everyone if it would make people happy, though.
Yes, sure. Pointing your finger would be giving us a lot more than what you're currently giving, which is nothing. Come on, phantom vote on day 1?
show more