forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rolled
@supergarlic, I like how your second post in the thread is just accusing Echo with barely any information to back it up. Do you care to explain?

Vote: Supergarlic, until you convince me otherwise.
Derekku

Olinad wrote:

I'll never understand why we are supposed to vote during the first day -.-' Anyway, good game to anyone :D
This post sounded a little odd to me. "Why vote?" If no one at all voted for a lynch on day one, then the wolves would get a free kill that night. Unless you are a wolf, in which case it wouldn't matter what you did during the day. That was a stupid thing to say, and it has raised my suspicions.

Vote: Olinad

Also, as Rolled has said, silence is bad in this game. People need to contribute more and give their opinions so we have something to go on.
Cuddlebun
ehhhh....it's a toss-up to me whether m980 or garlic is the more suspicious. At least garlic said something that garnered suspicion...

I hate critical thinking why do I keep doing this

also foul this jacuzzi is nice why don't you join me
Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

ehhhh....it's a toss-up to me whether m980 or garlic is the more suspicious. At least garlic said something that garnered suspicion...

I hate critical thinking why do I keep doing this

also foul this jacuzzi is nice why don't you join me
Speaking of foul, he's only posted once too... HMM

*joins you in the jacuzzi instead* So warm..
Larto
Okay, then I'll post my opinion on Echo and why I voted for him.

In my opinion, Echo has changed his behavior from the first two games to this one a LOT, from being reasonable and smart to kind of agressive.
Now, Rolled said Echo changed his behavior since he died the first night in both the Mafia game and the Werewolf game 2.
If he indeed is a villager and changes his behavior from reasonable to aggressive, will being aggressive stop the Werewolves from killing him? Of course not. And Echo is smart enough to know that it wouldn't keep him from dying.
This means: Given that Echo is both aggressive in this game and smart, he is a definite wolf.
My 2 cents at least.

PS: If my theory is correct, and Echo is an aggressive wolf here and a smart villager in the Werewolf 2 game, then BagelBob's theory is totally blown and BagelBob is a wolf in WWG 2. And I trust my theory. A lot. <3
Rolled
maybe foul is just disappointed he didn't get WW in this game, unlike WWG2 ;(
Echo
Just because someone is smart, it doesn't mean they're wolf. How do you justify lynching smart people?

I don't understand your PS - what does my role in a previous game have to do with my role in this one?

I can explain my behavioural change - I've been reading the mafiascum wiki (yes I'm that bored), I've been following the other games, and I've generally been right with my deductions so far. It's made me more confident, which is probably why you're seeing me as more aggressive. If you look through all my posts, every accusation is backed up with evidence.

Which reminds me, I want to know exactly what it is that makes supergarlic think I'm guilty. Why are you just throwing out a vote with no evidence?

edit:
I gently request m980 to make his first post and supergarlic to clarify his post. (mod: not a vote)
Cuddlebun
see I'm just naturally suspicious of Echo because he's so smart. well, not really suspicious; more wary than suspicious. But since I was wrong last time, I'm going to wait and see this time instead of just going by gut instinct/jealousy.

also Dek gtfo
Larto

Echo wrote:

Just because someone is smart, it doesn't mean they're wolf. How do you justify lynching smart people?
I'm not saying smart people are wolves. I am saying that you are smart enough to know that you're still gonna end up dead tonight if you change your behavior to being aggressive.

I don't understand your PS - what does my role in a previous game have to do with my role in this one?
You've been acting different in WWG2. That makes me believe that if you are a wolf in this game, it's pretty likely that you are a civillian in WWG2.

I can explain my behavioural change - I've been reading the mafiascum wiki (yes I'm that bored), I've been following the other games, and I've generally been right with my deductions so far. It's made me more confident, which is probably why you're seeing me as more aggressive. If you look through all my posts, every accusation is backed up with evidence.
Well, I think you're exaggerating with some of your evidence. For example the evidence you based your vote against nardi on. It was a pretty obvious joke, I wouldn't lynch someone because of a joke. Or voting for m980 just because he hasn't posted yet. In my opinion, voting for someone who already has said something important is better than voting for someone who hasn't said anything yet. Maybe m980 doesn't know what to say, maybe this is m980's first Werewolf game.
So yeah, I think you're taking possibilties for evidence here, so my vote still remains unchanged.
And since I'm too tired to argument more and since probably half of what I said here already doesn't make any sense, I'll stop here. *goes to sleep*
Echo
I know I misinterpreted nardi's post. I was trying to pressure him into revealing more information, just in case he really was a wolf.

On the first day, especially so early in the game, it really is hit-and-miss for voting. If I hit lucky, then the pressure might have been enough to make him slip up already, which would have been good. But only when it's so early in the game. Once you get into the game, more revealing mistakes are made when people post. Then you can pick up on these and use them to your advantage instead.

And now, especially since we've got less than 20 hours to decide on a proper vote, m980 still not posting is not exactly helping our situation, hence my vote for him. I'm trying to get him to post.
YellowerYoshi
supergarlic, you seem mighty suspicious. In your first post in the topic you just jumped the gun and voted for Echo because he was talking the most. You aren't trying to blame someone else for something you are, are you?

Unvote Larto.
Vote Supergarlic.
Derekku
*checks*

I think we have 16 hours left if I counted right. Or is it 14?
Echo

Derekku Chan wrote:

I think we have 16 hours left if I counted right. Or is it 14?
I count 16.
Rolled
When it comes to Nardi, Echo's vote was probably rushed. His (nardi's) statement was over-analyzed by a few people, and has been cleared up, thus the votes have changed. Vote changing is allowed, so there really was no harm done.

As for m980, I shared suspicion for him as well. If you think about it, how does a silent human really help human's chances of winning? Not very much so. On the other hand, does a silent wolf help the wolves chances of winning? Most definitely.

A few posts back when I said I had some people in mind, it was m980 and supergarlic. Best case scenario would be of course they are wolves, but if any human has to be sacrificed, getting rid of a silent one isn't that big of a hit (sry m980 ilu)

So, when it came to m980 and garlic, it really would have been a coin flip.. if not for garlic's post. In my opinion, it just screams wolf (in a similar way Nardi's WWG2 post did back in that game)

flkdflasdlfdlj there's something in my eye :( fucccck it hurts. god brb bathroom it's not coming out

okay back. ffs that hurt really bad.

Alright, I forget what I was talking about now. I hope I covered everything.

edit: Oh yeah, one more thing. Even if a vote does not have very solid reasoning behind it, it's always good to see how the person reacts to their name being mentioned. Real holes in the story come out when the person is put under pressure.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
supergarlic was walking in the lobby of the hotel at approximately 2pm in the afternoon when he saw a fantastic sight.

Pasonia is running through the glass door (yes, through the glass door!), and by the sweat on his forehead he must've been running for at least half an hour! That, with a tire chasing him from behind! supergarlic tried to run, but to no avail.
*CRASH*

The strength of the tyre created two human indents on a hotel wall nearby, causing several of the experimented people to sweat-drop at the sight of fantastic-ness.

Todesengal noticed a slip of paper on Pasonia's hands, and proceeded to read it aloud.

Vote standings updated!
Derekku
So eight people have voted, and eight people haven't voted.

Guess we just have to wait and see. :/
Wizard Of Orz
i really dont know what to do. It's the first time in in one of these games and i didnt want a phantom vote so i just tossed it out. >_>

I'll retract my vote from Echo and put it on Agent Spin Here because he's the most suspicious one in my mind because of his Auxillary Role Claim.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
Hm...until m980 comes defend his ass, I'm going to cast my vote for m980. Either he's indisposed or he's panicking, but very suspicious nonetheless.

Though I still have my eye on you garlic.

edit: fuck you dek >:(
Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

Hm...until m980 comes defend his ass, I'm going to cast my vote for m980. Either he's indisposed or he's panicking, but very suspicious nonetheless.

Though I still have my eye on you garlic.
Votes need to be cast in bold. ;x

Also, I really don't see why he would be "panicking". But nonetheless, I'm a tad bit suspicious of why he hasn't posted yet~
0_o
I'm sorry, garlic's voting just seems too ambiguous to me.

Vote supergarlic
adam2046
I don't want to vote anyone :cry:
Supergarlic is suspicious.
m980 is shy (kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute ^_^)...or suspicious, what ever rocks your boat.
foulcoon
Vote supergarlic for reasons listed above. Switching votes from someone who is a valid vote, to someone who shouldn't be voted for at all makes me wonder what the hell is going through your mind.
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
I do agree with almost all points on Supergarlic.
He has acted nothing short of suspicious.
Vote: Supergarlic
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Pasonia decided he was bored, so he dribbled a football around the debris littered around town. He took aim at a car, and fired his ball off as if he was David Beckham, going for the curl.

Unfortunately, the ball's trajectory went way off, and it hurtled towards the unsuspecting Derekku Chan. *BLAM*

Todesengal, who happened to be nearby once again, did not feel like sweat-dropping. Instead, she walked over to the concussed Derekku Chan, hoping to find a message. And indeed there was one; a rather nice delivery method, really.

The message says:

Vote standings have been updated! Enjoy the banana w(°O°)w
Olinad

Derekku Chan wrote:

Olinad wrote:

I'll never understand why we are supposed to vote during the first day -.-' Anyway, good game to anyone :D
This post sounded a little odd to me. "Why vote?" If no one at all voted for a lynch on day one, then the wolves would get a free kill that night. Unless you are a wolf, in which case it wouldn't matter what you did during the day. That was a stupid thing to say, and it has raised my suspicions.

Vote: Olinad

Also, as Rolled has said, silence is bad in this game. People need to contribute more and give their opinions so we have something to go on.
Well, lynching with no proof of anything is useless and can lead to the death of a Vanilla or even an Aux... so there's more possibility to have 2 vanillas being killed during day 1. That's why I said that... Anyway, I vote for Derekku Chan, but only because I have no idea on who to vote and the discussion made up to now doesn't really help me .-.
Cuddlebun
fuck yeah a banana

I gots to has my potassium dawg *munch*
Topic Starter
Pasonia
By the way, I forgot to mention.

Vote ends at 12:00AM i.e. LESS THAN THREE HOURS FROM NOW. It's 9:20PM here.
nardii
Echo
(sniped by nardi >:| i started typing first)

I realise the futility of voting for m980; it looks as if supergarlic's going to get it after all.

I won't be around for any *gasp* role claiming that happen (if it does happen at all), but I wouldn't have believed a word of it anyway, so it's all good.

Mod: can I suggest you rotate the day end times, so it doesn't always end at 4am for me?

unvote
vote supergarlic

(OMGUS? lol)
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Quick post: Local time 11:10PM; Day 1 ends in 50 minutes' time.

The sun is setting now, and the glimmer of hope still rests. supergarlic, fresh out of the indent from the wall, peered closely at Pasonia.

"Don't give me that look. You might have a Turnabout Miracle," murmured Pasonia. "If not, then you're just unlucky."
"..."

Pasonia then proceeded to say what he thought was the most reassuring statement of them all.

"Don't worry, man. I give you a gun to pick. It's gotta be an AK-47, an Uzi, an M4A1 Carbine, or a P90. Your call."
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Okay, this is it.

PENCILS DOWN!

Following this post will be Night; stay tuned!
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dusk 1
Meridian Hotel Ballroom 2 - Sapphire

By this time, supergarlic was probably quaking in his boots as Pasonia cocked several rifles ready. He knew it; one wrong move and everyone starts piling up on him. Some see it as a signal, some see it as opportunistic.
"Pick a rifle, say your prayer," said Pasonia, in a tone that, to most, didn't seem like it belonged to him anymore.

(supergarlic, you're allowed to pick a gun, and, well, add in any last words you might have.)

Following supergarlic's last wish, Pasonia complied, and, taking up the rifle that supergarlic chose, began to drill many bullet rounds in quick succession. This instinctively caused some of the other players to yelp/duck for cover/scream/holler/go mad. After a while, the bullets stopped flying around, the ruckus stopped, and all that remains at center stage is a bloody mess of blood and innards that was previously supergarlic's.

"Well, you guys decide what you want to do at night, but there's a few things I want you guys to note."

Everybody paid full attention to his words.

"There's a telephone system out there. You guys have been designated rooms and such, and you are even given numbers to dial. However, that's as far as it goes. I don't want any of you shmucks to muck around and give me shit with the wolves, so I'll personally lock your doors and windows. If you must move, you have to be qualified."

Pasonia cleared his throat a bit. "I know it's a bit unsettling, but, rest assured I'll do my best to make you panic only if I have to. Screaming people is the last thing I want in a situation that doesn't warrant for that. I've spoken too much; you can see now it's about 6.45pm, so I want you guys to hustle to your rooms, on the double!"

Within a minute, the Ballroom was vacated. When he reassured himself that he was in the clear, he began the Night routine.

Night One begins now.
Wizard Of Orz

Pasonia wrote:

After a while, the bullets stopped flying around, the ruckus stopped, and all that remains at center stage is a bloody mess of blood and innards that was previously supergarlic's.
Previously? Aren't those guts still mine :(
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Night One: Incursion

The first Night is a perilous one, but not that the experimented players know it, being locked up in their rooms.

Pasonia knew there was bound to be an incursion from the sewers, the only place that Pasonia hadn't covered yet. Instead of stalling the Spec Ops from there, Pasonia chose instead to install claymores at where he thought the Spec Ops were more likely to move into.

At approximately 01:00AM on Night One, Pasonia felt the rumble, and all the signals went off from the underground subway connector that links the hotel and the other facilities around town. The Spec Ops have taken the bait.

"Bothersome people," muttered Pasonia, grabbing two Uzis from the shelves while he raced down the hallway leading to the connector.

"What's your status, English-04?"
"No sign of any hostiles, sir."
"Downing-3?"
"Negative."
"I have a nasty feeling about this, boys. Keep on your toes."

Pasonia found the heavily-armed Spec Ops. Most of them were covered in soot, and there was one guy at the very back who was covered in blood; presumably he must've been lucky enough to dodge the claymore he planted. Avoiding a flashlight in his direction by the hair - it came so suddenly Pasonia nearly forgot to respond - he didn't wait any longer. He kicked out a nearby rubbish bin, and then hurled himself across the connector, John Woo-style, taking down two of the well-armored platoon of Spec Ops with precise pistol shots to the visors' weak points.

"Enemy sighted! We are currently engaging the enemy, HQ!"
"Sir, Alpha-1 and Jade-7 are down!"
"Stay together! We don't know how many there is---"

"Lookin' fer me, big boy?"

Pasonia, suddenly appearing within range of the Specs Ops captain, delivered a strong roundhouse punch onto the squad leader, thoroughly smashing right through it and cutting the shards deep into the Spec Ops' head honcho as his screams reverberated through the connector. Pasonia then raised an Uzi at their captain, before the rest of his men could properly engage the lone wolf.

"Drop those damn guns NOW! Or your bossman dies!" Barked Pasonia.

Nobody moved a thread more than they should. The squad leader found a weakness in Pasonia's belted jeans getup, and with a sudden tug, attempted to pull Pasonia onto the floor. What he hadn't counted on was for Pasonia to have lured him into signing a death deed, when he realised that his assumption had thoroughly failed him.

At the same time, the rest of the captain's men tried potshots at Pasonia, which he quickly assumed was a sign that they didn't care about their squad leader. Before the squad leader could do anything, his own men put about twenty rounds into his armor, instantly killing him as his voice groaned out a faint protest.

Pasonia was furious to no end; nobody tried any sneaky tricks on him and get away with it, and he was determined to make that a point. He hurled the now-dead squad leader's body into three of the six remaining Spec Ops, incapacitating them with a rather heavy body-slam. The remaining three could not formulate a plan in time and attempted to retreat, but Pasonia didn't feel like a nice guy anymore. He blew the brains out of one poor fella, smashed another one with a large billboard, and, in a manner reminiscent of Hokuto no Ken, jabbed violently at the acupuncture points of the last man standing. By the time he was finished, Pasonia realised that he had killed some, and maimed the rest. One of them was spasming so badly from the injuries sustained that his hand formed the shape of an Italian "what the fuck".

"Go back wherever you came from," barked Pasonia, "and don't come back. I guarantee you the next time you try stepping in here you'll be greeted with gatling cannons!"

Pasonia thought to turn around and forget it all, but the spasming fellow, with his last gasp of air, tried a shot on Pasonia. It hit Pasonia, but only on his Desert Eagle. Pasonia, on realising that the fellow tried to shoot him, strangled the last soldier with all of his might, his eyes fuelled with rage as he savoured the death screams of the soldier. When at last he was done, Pasonia threw the soldier aside.

"By the way, buffet is over there," spat Pasonia, "and you watch your language... Oh, I forgot, you're already dead."
Topic Starter
Pasonia
The next morning...

Dusk 2 - 06:15AM
Meridian Hotel
Buffet Breakfast @ The Dine

Pasonia gathered everyone around the buffet after a short breakfast session lasting all of fifteen minutes.
"I'm not sure whether I should say it's an expected outcome, but..." blurted Pasonia, stopping short suddenly.

"Well, what?"
"Don't you guys all notice someone's missing?"

The guys turned around and look. "Oh, hey, where's foulcoon?" Asked one of them.
"Dead," muttered Pasonia. "He's killed by the wolves."
Everyone jolted at the news for a little, and after a while they began to look at Pasonia in an accusatory manner.

"I risked my life last night to keep this game as is," growled Pasonia, "and I haven't gotten any sleep. If you must, you can explore the connector to see what happened last night."

Later, some of the more adventurous went to explore the connector, as Pasonia had described it. One end of it is filled with debris, and the connector seemed like it was half-collapsed. On top of that, foulcoon's badly-mangled body was there, in plain sight, and a painful sight too. It was indescribable, and not all too savory at that, either.

foulcoon now joins supergarlic in the Netherworld. Just don't cross Youmu when you're there, guise.

And with that, Day 2 begins.
Rolled
Foulcoon? That is bothersome. Leads me to believe it was nothing other than a random nightkill.

This game are starting out slow. This game need to pick up pace so it can hold my interest.

Also in all seriousness... Echo was civilian in game 1. Echo was civilian (according to ASH) in game 2. I can't shake the feeling that Echo is wolf in this one. Even though these roles are "random", he is speaking a bit differently. Then again, nobody has role claimed yet for him to defend and strategize.
Vote supergarlic for reasons listed above. Switching votes from someone who is a valid vote, to someone who shouldn't be voted for at all makes me wonder what the hell is going through your mind.
The only two posts made by foulcoon. Unless he spoke to somebody outside of the thread, I dunno. RIP brother.
Larto
Goddammit, why foul? I checked the last pages, didn't he post only 1 post? (EDIT: Oh, two) That one was a really minor assumption of Echo being a wolf, and even if Echo was, I think that wouldn't be the reason that he gets killed. (EDIT: Oh and there was this post about voting supergarlic, just like many others voted for him, so that doesn't make foul an appropiate victim either.) Something about this is fishy.
Did the leader sniff foul? Or did they just kill randomly? :|
adam2046
How does sniffing work in this game?
Is it different from Ace o' <3's games or what?

Edit: What powers have changed in general and how?
show more