forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
I don't get it...
Why are you lumping me in with them?
thepianist
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo

Derekku Chan wrote:

1) Is the G.A.
or
2) Is a wolf
That tells me a lot </sarcasm> ;P

Just an observation, most of Derekku's posts follow the trend

someone wrote:

[text]
This means he's either
  1. villager because [some reason] OR
  2. aux because [some reason] OR
  3. wolf because [some reason]
We already know everyone is either villager or aux or wolf >.>
thepianist
Meanwhile, Olinad made a total of four posts in this game (of which 1 is in signup, 2 in Day 1, and 1 in Day 2) ending with a well thought out explanation:

Olinad wrote:

voting thepianist
At least say you're joining the bandwagon. Two words just doesn't cut as reasons.
Olinad
adam2046
Could someone post a nice checkpoint list of people who are suspect and reasons?
That'd be nice.
Cuddlebun

thepianist wrote:

My bad about the interpretation. But to be truthful, foulcoon only made two posts in this game so far - and

Todesengal wrote:

I didn't even have a clue that he might have been the psychic until after I posted that.
you still had this idea before any one of us did...
Stop putting words in my mouth. I was not the first to know about this, and I did not find out through my own means. I was also referring to foul's character rather than the posts he had made, which as I myself noted, were not numerous.
Rolled
People were suspicious of Pianist for being quiet. He has come out and defended himself, and his claim seems to be fairly legit.
Yet, nobody has changes their vote from pianist to anybody else. Why is this?

I will make this publicly known, though it is possible I shouldn't:
I believe Loginer is a wolf. People have voted for Pianist for the same reasons that others have voted for Loginer, however I believe that they used Pianist as a scape-goat, since they obviously did not want to vote off a fellow wolf.

This post, and this post alone should make Loginer of higher suspicion than Pianist (not to mention, pianist has defended himself, while loginer hasn't (barely)):

Loginer wrote:

This game is pretty low on my priority list, yeah. I also don't have much to say. I could start pointing my finger at everyone if it would make people happy, though.
This post helps too :P:

Loginer wrote:

Lovely, I have a bandwagon on my tails now. The least you could do is tell me why I'm suspicious in your opinion. :/
Anyway, there's only one way to get out of this mess alive. Vote thepianist.

Well, good job getting Pianist to #1, but I am hoping this post changes the stances around. Loginer needs to go home get killed (got i've been watching too much reality TV) tonight. If you are a human, it is of your best interest to keep Pianist here.

That being said, I will make note that anybody who keeps a vote for Pianist will be high on my suspect list. So just cut your losses, and sacrifice Loginer to keep yourself hidden, wolves.

Emphasizing my vote for Loginer

edit: Just to clarify, if Pianist is killed tonight, and if he is indeed human, we will only be allowed one, maybe two more miss-lynches before we lose.
thepianist

Todesengal wrote:

thepianist wrote:

My bad about the interpretation. But to be truthful, foulcoon only made two posts in this game so far - and

Todesengal wrote:

I didn't even have a clue that he might have been the psychic until after I posted that.
you still had this idea before any one of us did...
Stop putting words in my mouth. I was not the first to know about this, and I did not find out through my own means. I was also referring to foul's character rather than the posts he had made, which as I myself noted, were not numerous.
My bad. :P

Unvote Todesengal
Vote Loginer

I took a good look at rolled post above and changed my mind...

I think at least two people stand out right now. I have to check again...
YellowerYoshi
thepianist has given a rather legit reasoning for his absence, so I will retract my vote.

Unvote thepianist
Vote Loginer
Topic Starter
Pasonia
adam2046
PLAY FREEBIRD!
0_o
Cuddlebun
Loginer
Changing my vote to Loginer. Like the others are saying, he's not really contributing to the thread, and is doomed at this point, anyway.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 2
4:00PM
Meridian Hotel Ballroom 2 - Sapphire

Pasonia heaved a deep sigh. He was glad that the humans were smart enough to figure out who's who. At the same time, it was quite sad to have taken over Damonville for this short a time only for the game to have been utterly thrown out of wack.

"Echo, you seemed to have made a complete Turnaround for the Human Team, haven't you," Pasonia spoke. "It was bad luck that I had to trap people with such heavy political leanings, I guess."

Before Echo could properly formulate a response, Ms. Izayoi appeared right beside Pasonia this time, and the rest of the group were no stranger to her mad awesomez skillz.

"Since I previously said that was the only time I'd actually freeze time, doing it again will make me a wishy-washy host. As admirably as the wolves have tried, it seems that already some of you are spending your time arguing about politics rather than arguing about who's a human."

thepianist, Loginer and Todesengal noticed that the clock stopped moving, and proceeded to check the rest of the posse's clocks and watches. They all stopped at around 4:03PM.

Pasonia had, indeed, violated his own restrictions.
"..."

Pasonia felt his world dim and darken, and as he dropped, everyone began to run towards him.
"Whoa, what the--" was the last thing he heard before he lost awareness.

Todesengal looked at the collapsed host - breathing, but weak now - and, later, at Ms. Izayoi's protective barrier around him. Tode thought of stabbing Pasonia for the pain he had caused everyone, but decided against that. Slowly, she began to speak.

"... This can't be. Because of this time-freeze...
Dusk is held indefinitely.
While there is no lynch, there is no actual progression either. The game has been suspended.
Echo, do you have anything to say about your analysis? Apparently you guys were running a political campaign right when this occurred?"

(Highlight to read the various footnotes from the Host: Storytelling rights have been given to Todesengal atm, for the next post.)

OOC: In any case, I acknowledge that this game's mechanics have thrown this game off-wack. Some of you would've been informed about who the various human roles are.

OOC2: As a result, this game will end in three days with an expected NIL outcome, but during this time a new game will be arranged and most (if not all) of the additional features and some of the restrictions removed. That means the next game will be a pure game of survival with no politics to mess things up.

I hereby apologise for having imbalanced this game so much m(_ _)m
Game 3 will be rebooted with freshly-generated roles.
Loginer

YAY I'M ALIVE \o/
Rolled
Claim: Vigillante

I hope it's safe to do that since game is over.
nardii
What the hell? What happened? I don't get this at all.

...Also, I'm the Vigilante.
0_o
RAWR

um.. i mean..

what
Loginer
Role claim: Werewolf.
Everything I've said in this game has been true, though. And I really can't be bothered to play another Werewolf Game, so I'd like to be replaced with a new player, if that's OK.
Cuddlebun
Role Claim: Werewolf
I will explain more after I have spoken with Pasonia more.

Also there is no point in lying nardi.
nardii

Todesengal wrote:

Also there is no point in lying nardi.
I didn't lie, Rolled isn't really the vigilante.
0_o
..unless there were 2 of them?

oh and in case my last post didn't give it away

Me:

Derekku
That's a sexy picture, 0_o.

Also: Role Claim: Werewolf ^_^
Larto

Todesengal wrote:

Role Claim: Werewolf
I FUKKIN KNEW IT

Derekku Chan wrote:

That's a sexy picture, 0_o.
Also: Role Claim: Werewolf ^_^
I FUKKIN SUSPECTED IT

0_o wrote:

*werewolfpic*
I had no idea D:

Loginer wrote:

Role claim: Werewolf.
Everything I've said in this game has been true, though. And I really can't be bothered to play another Werewolf Game, so I'd like to be replaced with a new player, if that's OK.
Was kinda obvious.

Larto wrote:

I'm just a normal villager
^
Mashley
HI GUYS I SERIOUSLY AM THE GUARDIAN ANGEL
Cuddlebun
Larto you are such a liar. You knew nothing. Maybe you had a general feeling but there was nothing to base your suspicions off of.
Larto

Todesengal wrote:

Larto you are such a liar. You knew nothing. Maybe you had a general feeling but there was nothing to base your suspicions off of.
1. Your bad acting
2. Your general behaviour
3. A log rolled showed to me <3
Cuddlebun
Larto
foulcoon

Larto wrote:

Todesengal wrote:

General behavior my ass you're just trying to look smart.

you want to be like Echo
I just want to be good at the game, fucker D:
Cuddlebun
thepianist

Todesengal wrote:

sup foul

sorry for killing you ^____^ it was actually my idea
HA. I was kinda right. :] Lols...
Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

sup foul

sorry for killing you ^____^ it was actually my idea
This. Todes made me do it :3
Echo
Vanilla townies (in order of confirmation):
  1. Echo
  2. Rolled
  3. Olinad
  4. m980
  5. Larto
  6. supergarlic
Auxilliary:
  1. Seer: ???
  2. Psychic: foulcoon
  3. Coroner: thepianist
  4. Insomniac: ???
  5. Guardian Angel: Agent Spin Here
  6. possibly a sixth indeterminate role
In order of suspicion:
  1. Loginer
  2. 0_o
  3. nardi
  4. adam2046
  5. YellowYoshi1
  6. Derekku Chan
  7. Todesengal
nardii

Echo wrote:

Vanilla townies (in order of confirmation):
  1. Echo
  2. Rolled
  3. Olinad
  4. m980
  5. Larto
  6. supergarlic
Auxilliary:
  1. Seer: ???
  2. Psychic: foulcoon
  3. Coroner: thepianist
  4. Insomniac: ???
  5. Guardian Angel: Agent Spin Here
  6. possibly a sixth indeterminate role
In order of suspicion:
  1. Loginer
  2. 0_o
  3. nardi
  4. adam2046
  5. YellowYoshi1
  6. Derekku Chan
  7. Todesengal
Seriously, I'm (was?) the Vigilante. I'm not kidding.

Role Claim: Vigilante
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can I still kill someone for fun?
Echo
shoot pas for me
0_o
To the villagers: were the two groups the Conservatives and Democrats?
show more