Sun Rainbow wrote:

邪恶的NOLD终于被我超越了!!

。。。。。。
lol~竟然開easy...你嬴了Q_Q

這麼神奇的lol(其實不神奇ww
我們都不知如何玩ctb你竟然開nf 你比我更鬼觸><""
承蒙夸奖,几个月没玩了呢CTB。>.<
Wishy
So, is the ranked version of this "overmapped" or it got "fixed"? Still the ranked version is great, if this is overmapping damn I fucking love it.
Wishy

Shiirn wrote:

=|
If you mean "how could this shit get ranked", let me tell you this is way more fun to play than any of your maps tbh.
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Wishy22 wrote:

So, is the ranked version of this "overmapped" or it got "fixed"? Still the ranked version is great, if this is overmapping damn I fucking love it.
It's an overmap,never got fixed.:33
ziin
bad overmapping got fixed, good overmapping stayed.
Topic Starter
Ulysses

ziin wrote:

bad overmapping got fixed, good overmappoH ing stayed.
}
Oh you're right.
GladiOol
Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

Even though I'm not a fan of the map, still congrats on the rank o/
D33d

Wishy22 wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

=|
If you mean "how could this shit get ranked", let me tell you this is way more fun to play than any of your maps tbh.
While I often wonder how Shiirn's maps get ranked, his maps have no relevance here they don't excuse anybody's mistakes. Sure, it's kind of hypocritical that somebody whose maps feature inexcusable quirks should slag off other people's maps, but Shiirn has a point.

The way that I see it is that this map is constructed very nicely, but the overmapping spoils it for me. I wouldn't have minded a sparing use of it, but it's overdone and I barely get any feel for the track itself. If subtle drum kit hitsounds were used, then the additional streams and stacks could've been used to create sounds which add to the track instead of floating there awkwardly.

nold, I really think that your style would be very nice without overmapping, which should not be excused with "Oh guys it's my style." That is just shameless and you're advertising a complete lack of respect for the tracks which you map (not to mention, the rules and guidelines which are there to make maps playable and enjoyable, as well as every mapper who strives to create good maps). Show some self restraint and make your style fit the music. You're good at making patterns. Concentrate on listening to the music and mapping what works with the track, instead of what works against it. Jarby said it best in a Formspring response. To paraphrase, "You're a mapper, not a composer."
show more