forum

t+pazolite - Against Gilgamesh

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
03:52:753 (1,2,3) - I don't know why jump here , music is not hurry here.. maybe reduce spacing a bit is better
Nah, discreased. Other suggestions rejected. Thanks for modding.
OnosakiHito

wcx19911123 wrote:

[General]
kiai time are not the same in all diffs
It dosen't need to be in Taiko and Osu!, since both game modes are using it in another way.
ExGon
eldnl
[General]

- The normal-hitwhistle2 sounds really noisy, feels like a strange sound while playing, I suggest you replace it for some softer.

[Ultimate Illusion]

HP Drain Rate +1
00:10:429 - Just announcing that the new combos here are inconsistent, if this is on purpose just keep it.
00:38:159 (3,2) Add a whistle here, same like the next (2), sounds a little empty.
01:02:321 - The whistles here are bothersome, down a little the volumen or change ot for other sound.
01:40:267 (1) Maybe you can delete this note, it feels as if it oughtn't be anything here.
02:11:726 (1) Remove new combo, and maybe you can add a slider instead these notes.
02:12:213 (3,1) The new combo should be here and not in the next slider, to be consistent.
03:50:321 (3,4) To be consistent needs a new combo here.
~

[Ono]

Maybe you can use the same kiai time than Louis, the kiai should be the best part of the song.
~

Good job. Star again ~
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Maybe you can use the same kiai time than Louis, the kiai should be the best part of the song.

OnosakiHito wrote:

It dosen't need to be in Taiko and Osu!, since both game modes are using it in another way.
eldnl

Louis Cyphre wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

I know that don't need to be the same, I just suggest that.
SapphireGhost
I can't find much to say. Also, I'm tired, so some of this may not be important, or whatever. Also, the maximum combo is close to 1337. =

[Ultimate Illusion]
- You could consider using more than two combo colours, just to sort of mix things up a bit. Currently it's just red and green for four minutes.
- Do you really need all those tags?
00:55:186 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - This part sort of switches from compressed stuff to non-compressed stuff to kicksliders to streams and it's a bit tough to play correctly. So maybe you could try to use a more consistent spacing, or use only steams and kicksliders lasting one beat, or something a bit more regular here to help people out. The same applies to 03:40:267 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1), by the way.
01:43:591 (1) - This spinner starts 1/4 after the previous note instead of 1/2 after, like the others. So perhaps these could be consistent.
01:54:050 - You could possibly drag the break to here, or put a note here and drag the break to 01:54:213. I don't know.
02:33:780 (1,1) - It seems odd to have two New Combos in a row here, but then again, I'm not sure what other combo pattern you could use. You're a clever one, I'm sure you'll think of something. Or maybe this doesn't really matter. That's a possibility, too. Oh no.
02:34:429 - Speaking of new combos, in the soft section here it sort of seemed like sometimes you would put a new combo when the spacing changed, and sometimes you wouldn't. Then the spacing would change at some points, and not at others. But basically, make sure whatever combo pattern you're using is consistent or whatever. I'm not sure. I'm sorry, I'm sort of tired right now, so if I'm not making a lot of sense, that's why!
03:29:402 (1) - I'm pretty sure you could take off the New Combo here so the previous (1) isn't isolated and lonely.
03:56:321 (1) - It seems like you could just sort of take this spinner out and end the map with the other spinner, as that was a rather nice ending, but here it just sort of felt like a second spinner where there really only needed to be one, or something like that.

So lastly, I'd like if you could get some sort of experienced taiko person to mod the taiko difficulty. Ozzy does pretty well, I think. Tell him it's a special request from me. After all of these lovely fixes you can Forum PM me and then I should be able to re-check this, at least I think I should be able to. Assuming I don't accidentally die in some sort of horrible accident in the next few days, or maybe I'll be murdered by a random person.

I was a bit hesitant to mod after only 8 days in Pending, but it's been modded... 7 times or something. I didn't put much effort into doing a proper count. Also, there has been a previous MAT mod. So that's cool, too. Anyway, I'm being very excessively wordy here, so let's go ahead and hit Submit right no
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
- You could consider using more than two combo colours, just to sort of mix things up a bit. Currently it's just red and green for four minutes.
You're not first who said me that, i think 4 colors are enough. Fixed

- Do you really need all those tags?
yup

00:55:186 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - This part sort of switches from compressed stuff to non-compressed stuff to kicksliders to streams and it's a bit tough to play correctly.
Even such noob like me passed them perfectly, i find it funny, sorry i'll keep it.

01:43:591 (1) - This spinner starts 1/4 after the previous note instead of 1/2 after, like the others. So perhaps these could be consistent.
oops. fixed.

02:33:780 (1,1) - It seems odd to have two New Combos in a row here, but then again, I'm not sure what other combo pattern you could use. You're a clever one, I'm sure you'll think of something. Or maybe this doesn't really matter. That's a possibility, too. Oh no.
removed new combo from 2nd 1/8 repeat slider, i think it's enough.

03:56:321 (1) - It seems like you could just sort of take this spinner out and end the map with the other spinner, as that was a rather nice ending, but here it just sort of felt like a second spinner where there really only needed to be one, or something like that.
I like how it is now ._.

Thanks for modding SapphireGhost!
MMzz
Taiko looks fine to me, shouldn't need any changes.
gj Ono :3.

sightread wwww
Sander-Don
Really nice mapset, good luck on getting it ranked.~ 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
spboxer3
By Louis's requset :P~

[Ono's Taiko Inner Oni]
00:31:186 - unnatural speed increase D: ((sorry X_X ~I can't read this...so I just suggest don't do that. like 00:30:861 (2,1,1,1) - those have same rhythm. but look not good spacing at play.

00:51:942 (4) - finish this? (just some advice.) or use d d ?

00:52:591 (1) - ^

02:55:186 - Uhh...sorry again. but I think this speed decrease is very strange...

03:36:699 (2) - finish this? (just some advice.) or use d d ?

03:37:348 (1) - ^

ok~that's all
If you don't like that~you can ignore my advice :P
Don't care that~:3
OnosakiHito
@spboxer3: Wow! The D K D K solution was really good! Didn't got this into the mind. orz
But I will keep the speed changes. First one is because of the 1/4 patterns, they would be stuffed too much.
The second one is a personal like.

Thank you. o7

Download: t+pazolite - Against Gilgamesh (Louis Cyphre) [Ono's Taiko Inner Oni].osu
OzzyOzrock
WELL ALRIGHTY

[onotaikoyeah]
00:20:807 - 00:31:186 - I know you want to map something different for all of these, but many you used feel bad to play.
- 00:24:050 (1,1) - k d
- 00:25:348 (3) - katu

01:02:321 - 01:07:510 - Try doing this instead, since you go off pitch trying the wrong pattern:
Repeated three times.
Much better pattern that goes better with the music.

03:06:780 - Add katu or this will be easily 100d? Feel free to ignore this.
03:11:969 - Also here. You can also ignore this, might only be a habit of mine.

03:33:942 (3) - katu

Pretty good diff! Good think you didn't go overboard with really hard patterns.
OnosakiHito
@OzzyOzrock: Changed most things, thank you!

Download: t+pazolite - Against Gilgamesh (Louis Cyphre) [Ono's Taiko Inner Oni].osu
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Everything updated, updated extra link with CtB. Thanks everyone for moddings
SapphireGhost
Oh sorry, missed one thing. Consider converting the background to .jpg for filesize reduction, just let me know whether you'd like to or not, everything else seems to be fine. The spacing is a bit chaotic, but that's just part of the fun.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Sorry, i always use png format for standard backgrounds.
SapphireGhost
Fun fun fun fun. (Also, MAT Bubble #1 for approval.)
Bubbled!
HeatKai

SapphireGhost wrote:

Oh sorry, missed one thing. Consider converting the background to .jpg for filesize reduction, just let me know whether you'd like to or not, everything else seems to be fine. The spacing is a bit chaotic, but that's just part of the fun.
i thought png. is smaller then jpg.
OnosakiHito

HeatKai wrote:

i thought png. is smaller then jpg.
Why I'm right now so sad about this? lol
winber1
lol 10 days ago you asked me to mod this...

and i was gonna fulfill that request, but now it's bubbled. y i so lazy. Either way, I would have a minimal amount of things to say. Very nice map and I hope it gets ranked soon :3!
ax_pokl
Your map was skipped because of these reasons:
1: Your map is good enough (not only the osu! map but also the taiko), it doesn't seems made by a new mapper.
2: Your map have only two diff. And these diff.s are too hard to pass. btw, the map is too long. Such a map can only be an approval map.
3: A CTB map is not necessary.
(and for the reason at all, i can't find any problem with the map)
so i skipped it.
thanks. (and forgive my poor english.)
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Your map was skipped because of these reasons:
1: Your map is good enough (not only the osu! map but also the taiko), it doesn't seems made by a new mapper.
2: Your map have only two diff. And these diff.s are too hard to pass. btw, the map is too long. Such a map can only be an approval map.
3: A CTB map is not necessary.
(and for the reason at all, i can't find any problem with the map)
so i skipped it.
thanks. (and forgive my poor english.)
lolcubes
t+pazolite below 200bpm?
srs? :D

[Ultimate Illusion]
  1. 00:33:942 (1) - It makes no sense to have this spinner at 100% volume, when the last one was at 40% volume. You should probably use 40% volume on all of these spinners at the beginning, cause 100% feels a bit too loud.
  2. 01:02:321 - My ears ... 90% volume please.
  3. 01:21:456 (1,2) - I felt that these 2 didn't flow well because they have a really awkward position. I strongly suggest to turn them a little, so they look like this. Not mandatory, but I would love to see this change.
  4. 02:43:996 (4,1) - This was really uncomfortable to play. I suggest you start 1 just above 02:43:672 (2), feels much better to me. Just a suggestion.
  5. 03:16:105 (1) - If you changed the volume on other spinners, you could do it here as well, just to save us some ear pain hehe.
  6. 03:41:564 (1,2,3,4) - You could make this stream look better, don't you think? The 3 is slightly too far. Not necessary but could be done.
[Ono's Taiko Inner Oni]
  1. 02:52:429 - I feel that you shouldn't be using such speedups that are faster than the base speed for things like this. Should probably just use lower increments overall, and end it at 1.0.
That's about it. Since these are all minor issues, fix em and I'll bubble #2.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
* 00:33:942 (1) - It makes no sense to have this spinner at 100% volume, when the last one was at 40% volume. You should probably use 40% volume on all of these spinners at the beginning, cause 100% feels a bit too loud.
* 01:02:321 - My ears ... 90% volume please.
* 01:21:456 (1,2) - I felt that these 2 didn't flow well because they have a really awkward position. I strongly suggest to turn them a little, so they look like this. Not mandatory, but I would love to see this change.
* 02:43:996 (4,1) - This was really uncomfortable to play. I suggest you start 1 just above 02:43:672 (2), feels much better to me. Just a suggestion.
* 03:16:105 (1) - If you changed the volume on other spinners, you could do it here as well, just to save us some ear pain hehe.
* 03:41:564 (1,2,3,4) - You could make this stream look better, don't you think? The 3 is slightly too far. Not necessary but could be done.
Fixed everything. Let's wait for Ono's response ~
OnosakiHito

lolcubes wrote:

[Ono's Taiko Inner Oni]
  1. 02:52:429 - I feel that you shouldn't be using such speedups that are faster than the base speed for things like this. Should probably just use lower increments overall, and end it at 1.0.
Ah, that's okay. Thought allready about it. If I would make slower speed ups, it would be not so significant while playing, but I want the opposite of this effect. Also because of the notes in the background going trough 1/2 -> 1/4 -> 1/8. Can't use 1/8, that's why I took speed ups.
Anyway, thank you.
lolcubes
Alright, that sounds reasonable.

Yep, looks good. A very catchy song too.

Bubble #2!
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Yay ~ thanks lolcubes
Katsuri
Ur so awesome and this map is awesome.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Gens
Boom.
Lance
Sweet. More ranked t+pazolite \:D/
Hika
oh god this is approved ;-; more pain to my fingers
Deif
<333333345
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
thanks everyone : )
Verdisphena
Fun map Louis, grats :oops:
Edit: hehe
TraxieChan
Love the map! :D, however after 4 retries i just can't seem to fc it :(, but i still hold first place xD, but i don't think for much longer xD
Agnes
Grats, Helel! :oops:
Spectator
Congretulations :3
MoodyRPG
You forgot the soldier u.u
show more