posted
Total Posts
show more
OnosakiHito

HeatKai wrote:

i thought png. is smaller then jpg.
Why I'm right now so sad about this? lol
winber1
lol 10 days ago you asked me to mod this...

and i was gonna fulfill that request, but now it's bubbled. y i so lazy. Either way, I would have a minimal amount of things to say. Very nice map and I hope it gets ranked soon :3!
ax_pokl
Your map was skipped because of these reasons:
1: Your map is good enough (not only the osu! map but also the taiko), it doesn't seems made by a new mapper.
2: Your map have only two diff. And these diff.s are too hard to pass. btw, the map is too long. Such a map can only be an approval map.
3: A CTB map is not necessary.
(and for the reason at all, i can't find any problem with the map)
so i skipped it.
thanks. (and forgive my poor english.)
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Your map was skipped because of these reasons:
1: Your map is good enough (not only the osu! map but also the taiko), it doesn't seems made by a new mapper.
2: Your map have only two diff. And these diff.s are too hard to pass. btw, the map is too long. Such a map can only be an approval map.
3: A CTB map is not necessary.
(and for the reason at all, i can't find any problem with the map)
so i skipped it.
thanks. (and forgive my poor english.)
lolcubes
t+pazolite below 200bpm?
srs? :D

[Ultimate Illusion]
  1. 00:33:942 (1) - It makes no sense to have this spinner at 100% volume, when the last one was at 40% volume. You should probably use 40% volume on all of these spinners at the beginning, cause 100% feels a bit too loud.
  2. 01:02:321 - My ears ... 90% volume please.
  3. 01:21:456 (1,2) - I felt that these 2 didn't flow well because they have a really awkward position. I strongly suggest to turn them a little, so they look like this. Not mandatory, but I would love to see this change.
  4. 02:43:996 (4,1) - This was really uncomfortable to play. I suggest you start 1 just above 02:43:672 (2), feels much better to me. Just a suggestion.
  5. 03:16:105 (1) - If you changed the volume on other spinners, you could do it here as well, just to save us some ear pain hehe.
  6. 03:41:564 (1,2,3,4) - You could make this stream look better, don't you think? The 3 is slightly too far. Not necessary but could be done.
[Ono's Taiko Inner Oni]
  1. 02:52:429 - I feel that you shouldn't be using such speedups that are faster than the base speed for things like this. Should probably just use lower increments overall, and end it at 1.0.
That's about it. Since these are all minor issues, fix em and I'll bubble #2.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
* 00:33:942 (1) - It makes no sense to have this spinner at 100% volume, when the last one was at 40% volume. You should probably use 40% volume on all of these spinners at the beginning, cause 100% feels a bit too loud.
* 01:02:321 - My ears ... 90% volume please.
* 01:21:456 (1,2) - I felt that these 2 didn't flow well because they have a really awkward position. I strongly suggest to turn them a little, so they look like this. Not mandatory, but I would love to see this change.
* 02:43:996 (4,1) - This was really uncomfortable to play. I suggest you start 1 just above 02:43:672 (2), feels much better to me. Just a suggestion.
* 03:16:105 (1) - If you changed the volume on other spinners, you could do it here as well, just to save us some ear pain hehe.
* 03:41:564 (1,2,3,4) - You could make this stream look better, don't you think? The 3 is slightly too far. Not necessary but could be done.
Fixed everything. Let's wait for Ono's response ~
OnosakiHito

lolcubes wrote:

[Ono's Taiko Inner Oni]
  1. 02:52:429 - I feel that you shouldn't be using such speedups that are faster than the base speed for things like this. Should probably just use lower increments overall, and end it at 1.0.
Ah, that's okay. Thought allready about it. If I would make slower speed ups, it would be not so significant while playing, but I want the opposite of this effect. Also because of the notes in the background going trough 1/2 -> 1/4 -> 1/8. Can't use 1/8, that's why I took speed ups.
Anyway, thank you.
lolcubes
Alright, that sounds reasonable.

Yep, looks good. A very catchy song too.

Bubble #2!
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Yay ~ thanks lolcubes
Katsuri
Ur so awesome and this map is awesome.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Gens
Boom.
Lance
Sweet. More ranked t+pazolite \:D/
Hika
oh god this is approved ;-; more pain to my fingers
Deif
<333333345
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
thanks everyone : )
Verdisphena
Fun map Louis, grats :oops:
Edit: hehe
TraxieChan
Love the map! :D, however after 4 retries i just can't seem to fc it :(, but i still hold first place xD, but i don't think for much longer xD
Agnes
Grats, Helel! :oops:
Spectator
Congretulations :3
MoodyRPG
You forgot the soldier u.u
ExGon
:)
Breeze

Congratulations, sir
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre