forum

Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Salvage
Adding that, Prodding Lilac, going to take a pee.
Lilac
Yeah. I only got the modem last night...

I'm willing to believe DxS is town if LS confirms the motivation. Sync v. Ekaru, Sync would be the better lynch.

I want to ask the people who want DxS lynched as the what the actual reason is...because I don't think I've seen one reason about him yet at all.
Rantai
He's scummy, duh.
Wojjan

can you give a little more detail
Lilac
Wow, that was so convincing. Cause saying what I did at night and continuously yelling I am Town makes me scum. I guess if you want to say anything, D1 and the beginning of D2 is really the only time he did anything. An initial vote on Newbie with apparently "no strong arguments, just who do you want to keep D1" then votes him beginning D2 straight off the bat because it seems to be "He didn't vote for/ignored Newbie."

I'm okay with a 0_o and a bmin lynch, just saying.
Wojjan
Lilac I don't follow that at all
Wojjan
if you want a tip use names instead of pronouns it makes for amuuuch easier read
Rantai
For the record I actually think DxS is town. Sarcasm is lost in text.
Lilac

Lilac wrote:

Wow, that was so convincing. Cause saying what I did at night and continuously yelling I am Town makes me scum.
Essentially, I was pretending to be DxS in that second sentence. :P

For the second bit, he voted for Newbie initially with no reasoning...and then has a reason which could have been said with his vote as he was near end of day.
Lilac
Remember, I don't think he's actually fully mafia.
Wojjan
wellllll DxS claims motivator and when LS gets in here we'll hear the jist of it
Wojjan
not acting on anything re: him until that happens
Lilac
I agree with that much.
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

wellllll DxS claims motivator and when LS gets in here we'll hear the jist of it
This. He already said he motivated me and I can confirm this, so if LS also confirms then he's definitely town.
Wojjan
Well motivator isn't per se town, 0_o can account for that. It does however confirm his role and giving him targets to motivate or else he gets caught in the act will also keep scum motivator busy
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

Well motivator isn't per se town, 0_o can account for that. It does however confirm his role and giving him targets to motivate or else he gets caught in the act will also keep scum motivator busy
Oh, okay. Good point!
LadySuburu
DxS's motivation will take place on me next night. So I technically couldn't confirm it, if it weren't for the fact that me and DxS are Masons and I saw his action. (The confirmed to each other type, I PMed Salvage about this.)

I don't think motivating me was a great idea though.
Wojjan
masons
this game is getting better and better
Wojjan
mod: Mashley is still in the living players list
Topic Starter
Salvage
can u stop correcting me plsssssssssssssssss
bmin11
I'm still up for a lurker lynch, because of how inactive the mafia side was even we had two mafia lynches. We even had a no NK situation and since Salvage is choosing the least beneficial, I'm guessing Salvage just directed the shot to someone with protections and such. I'm basing this on a claim that mafia has lost their interest for this game.

Reason I thought DxS could be mafia was because of his meta. Most cases, he will simply ask for a lynch whenever he was being suspected. Well, he pulled it again and that pretty much makes my reasoning back to zero, so I'm not up for DxS lynch anymore.

EDIT: English
Wojjan
Well assuming that their kill got redirected to a protected is entirely baseless, scum could just as probably outright his the protected. It's not enough to lynch a lurker over
Wojjan
I don't even see why you would see "no kill" and assume that instead of "sucessful doc protect" it's "maf was all afk and got autoprotected"
bmin11

Wojjan wrote:

I don't even see why you would see "no kill" and assume that instead of "sucessful doc protect" it's "maf was all afk and got autoprotected"
I'm basing this on a claim that mafia has lost their interest for this game.
bmin11
AKA I'm suggesting a possibility and also suggesting not to overlook those lurkers.
Wojjan

Sync wrote:

lol'd

is mafia completely inactive or some shit
is this the claim if so vote sync
Sync
it's true though

same thing happened in robot mafia

or something blocking nightkills could of happened
Rantai
The logical conclusion is that a protection occurred.

Assuming inactive mafia is.... hasty.
foulcoon
DxS, motivate me tonight and i'll believe you. thanks

also, watching you guys talk. I'm on the fence today, no clearly obvious scum like days 1 and 2 lawl.
Rantai
No opinion on Facey at all?

Also time for a long awaited snooze.
0_o

Rantai wrote:

18 players. I'd say 4 possibly 5 but that's pushing it.

Also; Vote: 0_o

0_o wrote:

Yeah, even if he is telling the truth there's nothing about the role that really clears him. Worse case scenario we mislynch a scummy town doublevoter, which as far as aux roles go, is one of the safer ones to lose.

Any objections to a hammer?
Echo, justifying possible town lynch (under the guise of 'safe'), fishing for hammer confirmation. To a lesser degree a vote on Mashley in rvs (distancing anyone?).
I just didn't wanna kill the discussion by hammering. If I had hammered, one could just as easily say that I wanted to stifle discussion since he was pretty much dead anyway.

And really, distancing via RVS vote? That's kinda grasping.

Anyway, I agree with bmin. Having players who lurked the whole game at LyLo sucks, and I think it would be best to cut them off while we still have the breathing room to do so.

vote Lilac

Mildly suspicious of Rantai (might be subconsciously OMGUS, but nonetheless)
Lilac
Lurking?

I was gone without a modem for several days. I made that clear.
0_o
Oh, sorry, must have skimmed over that part.

unvote

Time get get busaaayyy.
LadySuburu
Yeah today feels like D1 now. D2 felt like D3/D4 in most games.

No opinion at the moment.
foulcoon

Rantai wrote:

didn't even know he was in the game

lurk2themax and vote for another "lurker"

faceman got jokes
Lilac
That awkward moment when someone doesn't know you're in a mafia game.

I think what Rantai said is really the only lead I see other than Sync and Ekaru but that's kinda minor in comparison...
0_o

foulcoon wrote:

Rantai wrote:

didn't even know he was in the game

lurk2themax and vote for another "lurker"

faceman got jokes
Yeah, like I said earlier I know it's hypocritical, but I still think it holds.

While I really am trying to get back into it, my heart just hasn't been in it lately so I honestly can't tell you for sure whether my activity levels will increase or not. If you do feel like I'm dead weight then it very well may be for the best to you to lynch me now instead of risking me being the unknown factor at LyLo.

But again, I'm trying.
Lilac
Oh man.

I feel like the biggest dick ever by reading that.
Jinxy
hi I'm back will read after a nice rest
Jinxy
I saw this when night came but then I forgot when I reached home

Mash flipped Janitor, but there was a 2nd anon vote on foul at the end of D2, so mafia probably has a role that modifies votes and Mash borrowed his role to fakeclaim with.

I might be stretching it far here but if that's the case, then the mafia wouldn't have been inactive at that point unlike what bmin assumed since someone had to back Mash up on the doublevoter thing.
show more