This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Kamis, 23 November 2017 at 21.15.53

Artist: LhoU
Title: Taylor
Tags: orbis fusion phantasma lhoustudio the world of sound
BPM: 184
Filesize: 4522kb
Play Time: 03:31
Difficulties Available:
  • Easy (1,02 stars, 173 notes)
  • Hard (3,35 stars, 550 notes)
  • Insane (4,37 stars, 697 notes)
  • Normal (2,23 stars, 412 notes)

Download: LhoU - Taylor
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"LhoU - Taylor" is available on LhoU's SoundCloud under Creative Commons license : http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=niyne

The background art, "Lonely Tree" by cyrodan, is also available under Creative Commons license : http://cyrodan.deviantart.com/art/Lonely-Tree-199786131


---

Umm... I don't know what to write here, really...
Last edited by Niva on , edited 47 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
516 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
Hello [ White Music ]!~ Thanks for stopping by ^_^

---

I did a couple of changes on Insane based on Zetera's suggestions on IRC while playtesting this map btw - to Zetera : If you'd like to be given kudosu for this feel free to post in the thread/let me know xD

collapsed text
Code:
20.04 *Niva is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1373115 LhoU - Taylor]
20.04 Niva: Here's the map btw xD
20.05 Zetera: oh great, it's LhoU
20.06 Zetera: love it already
20.06 Zetera: okay, let's see
20.06 Niva: Yep
20.07 Niva: Well, I last mapped in 2015-ish and to be honest I haven't looked at the newer maps that much so I'm thoroughly curious about how the current players would respond to this map xD
20.10 Zetera: This is fantastic
20.10 Zetera: Really like it
20.10 Zetera: great rhythm choice as well, I'd only change very few distances
20.10 Niva: Ah, thank you xD
20.11 Zetera: That was very enjoyable
20.11 Zetera: especially the slow parts were nice
20.12 Zetera: 01:15:665 (2,4,6) - I'd change these sliders to something that captivates the upwards movement a bit more
20.12 Niva: I see
20.12 Zetera: For example if you'd just rotate them by 90 degrees around the selection center
20.12 Zetera: that would work really well
20.13 Niva: Ah, that's actually really nice 
20.13 Niva: I might have to work out the placement of the next (1) though
20.13 Zetera: yeah it's a bit easier on the hand ;)
20.14 Zetera: Yeah, you'd have to place that somewhere else
20.14 Zetera: Too bad that this isn't 5 minutes long
20.14 Zetera: I'd really like to see this ranked
20.16 Niva: Thank you Zetera~
20.16 Niva: Do you have other concerns btw?
20.17 Zetera: Only that I would've increased the spacing here: 00:15:502 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -
20.17 Zetera: Just a tad, nothing crazy
20.19 Niva: Okay~
20.19 Niva: Thank you very much once again btw ^^
20.19 Zetera: Not at all, was happy to help you out
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
4,533 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Welcome back, The Legendary Indonesian Mapper!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
516 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
KittyAdventure wrote:
Welcome back, The Legendary Indonesian Mapper!
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
Thank you very much for your supports, I'll try to get this into Pending as soon and possible ^^

EDIT : It's finished now~
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
989 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Hallo
#modreqsM4M

02:24:796 - 02:41:426 add kiai?


Easy
00:14:687 (1,2) maybe do slightly are close for better distance?
00:32:948 (2,3) check distance
00:42:405 (2) end slider move slightly left for better flow?
01:13:057 (3,1,2,3) - 01:40:774 (1,2,3,4) - 02:46:970 (3,1,2,3) - 02:50:883 (3,1,2,3) - 03:18:600 (1,2,3,4) i think this circles can change on slider because I think that for beginners will be a difficult to press the 4 circles in a row

Normal
00:33:274 (3,4,1) check distance
00:36:209 (1,2) ^
00:49:252 (4,1) slightly far
01:07:350 (6,1) slightly far
and still there during kiai you have some objects a different distance, can make them the same?
02:34:905 (4,1,2) do the same distance?
02:39:144 (4,1,2) ^

Hard
as for me look clear

Insane
00:10:611 (7) move left?
00:13:709 strange moment when 00:13:709 (4,1) stack and 00:14:035 (5,2) overlap
00:31:644 (6,8) - 00:31:807 (7,9) make them similar in distance?
00:54:796 (4,6) before anything similar was not, you can certainly it leave, but it might still stack?
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
CucumberCuc wrote:
Hallo
#modreqsM4M

02:24:796 - 02:41:426 add kiai? Hmm, I'll leave this as is as 00:32:296 (1) doesn't have a kiai~


Easy
00:14:687 (1,2) maybe do slightly are close for better distance? Hmm, they're equally spaced already though o.o
00:32:948 (2,3) check distance I've checked this without the Grid Snap on this one and the distance here is indeed wrong, thanks for mentioning~
00:42:405 (2) end slider move slightly left for better flow? Yes, that'll do
01:13:057 (3,1,2,3) - 01:40:774 (1,2,3,4) - 02:46:970 (3,1,2,3) - 02:50:883 (3,1,2,3) - 03:18:600 (1,2,3,4) i think this circles can change on slider because I think that for beginners will be a difficult to press the 4 circles in a row Yes, I'm aware of this, but this is meant for variation actually. I'll leave this as is for now (:


Normal
00:33:274 (3,4,1) check distance
00:36:209 (1,2) ^
00:49:252 (4,1) slightly far
01:07:350 (6,1) slightly far
and still there during kiai you have some objects a different distance, can make them the same?
02:34:905 (4,1,2) do the same distance?
02:39:144 (4,1,2) ^ Eh... I've checked them all (including the kiai) and they all are perfectly following the Distance Snap here hehe - the only part on this map that I made intentionally not to obey the Distance Snap here is 01:37:839 (3,4) to emphasize the stacking (the difference is barely noticeable anyway) but I tweaked some of them~


Hard
as for me look clear


Insane
00:10:611 (7) move left? Actually it was the (6) which should be slightly moved right hehe, thanks for mentioning though :3
00:13:709 strange moment when 00:13:709 (4,1) stack and 00:14:035 (5,2) overlap (5,2) is actually not noticeable at all during playthrough (due to (5) already fading out) hehe - I moved (4) slightly to the right though so that the stack would (hopefully) look more natural xD
00:31:644 (6,8) - 00:31:807 (7,9) make them similar in distance? Hmm, I get what you mean here but to get the pinpoint equal distance here would take a lot of effort orz D:
00:54:796 (4,6) before anything similar was not, you can certainly it leave, but it might still stack? This manual stacking here is very much intentional


Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with other things in the past days. Thanks for the mod~
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,120 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Modding Niva's map, **Achievement unlocked**
still awesome hitsounding and an unique style ;w;

Easy


  • 00:12:731 (1,2) - i'm not that fan of this kind of flow in easy, because i consider that everything should be smooth and simple to play in easy diffs. This motion is not that smooth because 00:12:731 (1) - 's curve and direction is the opposite of 00:13:709 (2) - which makes the player plays a reversed "W" motion with a circle. Using that kind of motion with sliders is fine as long as everything is built around it as you did. It's better to keep doing this like this 00:04:905 (1,2,3) - . You're free to keep it because it is still playable by beginners, but i would not do that in my maps.
  • 01:40:774 (1,2,3,4) - this motion might be a little difficult to handle for beginners especially with circles, the transition between 01:39:796 (3,1) - looks a little harsh, and it would be better if you move 01:40:774 (1,2,3,4) - a little on the right to make this motion smoother. i could say the same thing with 02:37:513 (1,2,3,4) -
  • 01:51:861 (3) - it's just an impression, but this tick 01:52:513 - should be clicked because the note on it is really strong and introduces the most strong part of this section and it doesn't really give the best impression when it is just followed by a sliderend.
  • 02:43:383 (1) - i'd reverse its curve for a smoother motion, but the current one is fine.
  • 03:04:905 (1,2,3,4,1) - i don't really know what you wanted to do here, but visually this could be improved, i mean the curve can be better if you move 03:06:861 (1) - upward


Normal


  • 00:58:709 (3,4,1) - for visual, it would be nice if they are aligned because there is currently and angle between them that make this pattern not that polished, compared to what you did earlier with straight objects like 00:53:818 (1,2,3) - or 00:48:600 (2,3,4) -
  • 02:23:165 (3,1,2,3) - this is the kind of flow or pattern i haven't seen in the map and it looks a little weird because compared to structured patterns you did earlier, this current on looks a little ou of place. The player will be attracted by this circle 02:23:818 (1) - and he wont play the whole slider 02:23:165 (3) - , so it would be better if you move 02:23:818 (1,2,3) - a little on the left to make this flow smoother.


Hard


  • 00:27:731 (4,5,1) - i see that you increase progressively the distance between each objects but when playing, it feel like 00:28:057 (5,1) - is an antijump because of the angle. You make the player plays the whole sliders here 00:27:405 (3,4,5) -, but the player doesn't have to play the whole slider (5) to hit 00:28:383 (1) -. And this appears like an antijump when the distance is supposed to be higher if you see what i mean. Consider making 00:28:057 (5,1) - played with a straight flow like you did for 00:27:405 (3,4) - , if you intention is to show that the distance between objects is increasing progressively.
  • 01:39:144 (2) - it would be nice if you keep the same distance, so 2.5x (the distance after it is 2.27)
  • 02:39:144 (5,1,2) - this current flow between these objects is a little unnaturally to play and much aiming skills is required to handle 02:39:470 (1,2) - . You play a shape with 02:38:491 (3,4,5) - and then 02:39:470 (1,2) - and the transition between them is a straight line but an irregular distance, which is in my opinion a little difficult to handle. A solution to make this pattern more comfortable to play is to make an angle between them like this : (it reduces the stress)
    collapsed text
    Image
  • 03:00:991 (1,2,3) - the difference concerning spacing is noticeable, it would be nice to fix it.


Insane


  • 00:24:144 (7,8,1) - this staight flow which is not straight triggers me a little, the gameplay is not really affected but it would be nice to make things perfectly straight for visuals :3
  • 01:24:959 (7,2) - Avoiding this overlap would make the pattern better for visuals.
  • 01:43:709 (6,7,8,9,1) - I'd rather see 3 1/2 sliders here because there are 3 same notes (which would be on each sliderstart) in a row with the same intensity. 3 sliders would give a better contrast according to what you put before (a jump pattern with circles). The current pattern works well because the circle 01:44:198 (7) - makes this 01:44:361 (8,9,1) - played strongly, but imo the song suggests more 3 sliders than the current pattern. You did the same thing with sliders here 01:50:557 (1,2,3,4) - for example.


I spent more time than expected when modding, maybe because i like this map ;w;
Good luck ~

P.S : You should map Käfig /me runs
User avatar
Beat Clicker
54 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Ayy from my q.

Easy:
00:56:752 (3) - Don't let this touch the hit meter. Happens again at 02:39:470 (1)
01:37:187 (1,2,3) - Make these straight. (3) looks a little off.
01:58:383 (1) - I'm not a big fan of such a sharp angle right before a reverse arrow in this slider. Straighten it out a little.
03:31:644 (1) - Make this slider end to the last white tick just like your other difficulties.

Normal:
01:05:557 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think it's better if you make it a perfect pentagon.

Hard:
01:34:905 (1,2,3,4,5) - Move (5) just a little bit to the left so that the slider heads form a perfect pentagon.
02:08:328 (1,2,3,4) - The slider head of (4) could be made closer to (3) so a better diamond shape could form.

Insane:
Looks clear

I enjoyed this map. All I can suggest is small aesthetic changes. GL
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
Josh123uaJ wrote:
Ayy from my q.

Easy:
00:56:752 (3) - Don't let this touch the hit meter. Happens again at 02:39:470 (1) Actually there's nothing in the Ranking Criteria that forbids it hehe, it should be very much fine as long as the object doesn't get off-screen~
collapsed text
Image

01:37:187 (1,2,3) - Make these straight. (3) looks a little off. Fixed
01:58:383 (1) - I'm not a big fan of such a sharp angle right before a reverse arrow in this slider. Straighten it out a little. Yeah, after some consideration I do think that this slider's shape would be familiar for beginners so I made this into a simpler shape instead :3
03:31:644 (1) - Make this slider end to the last white tick just like your other difficulties. Nice catch, fixed!

Normal:
01:05:557 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think it's better if you make it a perfect pentagon. Not quite sure but I hope the pentagon's better now~

Hard:
01:34:905 (1,2,3,4,5) - Move (5) just a little bit to the left so that the slider heads form a perfect pentagon. Okay
02:08:328 (1,2,3,4) - The slider head of (4) could be made closer to (3) so a better diamond shape could form. Yep, fixed

Insane:
Looks clear

I enjoyed this map. All I can suggest is small aesthetic changes. GL


Cherry Blossom wrote:
Modding Niva's map, **Achievement unlocked**
still awesome hitsounding and an unique style ;w; Thank you!

Easy


  • 00:12:731 (1,2) - i'm not that fan of this kind of flow in easy, because i consider that everything should be smooth and simple to play in easy diffs. This motion is not that smooth because 00:12:731 (1) - 's curve and direction is the opposite of 00:13:709 (2) - which makes the player plays a reversed "W" motion with a circle. Using that kind of motion with sliders is fine as long as everything is built around it as you did. It's better to keep doing this like this 00:04:905 (1,2,3) - . You're free to keep it because it is still playable by beginners, but i would not do that in my maps. Mirrored this slider's direction, should be fine now
  • 01:40:774 (1,2,3,4) - this motion might be a little difficult to handle for beginners especially with circles, the transition between 01:39:796 (3,1) - looks a little harsh, and it would be better if you move 01:40:774 (1,2,3,4) - a little on the right to make this motion smoother. i could say the same thing with 02:37:513 (1,2,3,4) - Both are intentional, actually (I'm aiming more for the aesthetics here). I tweaked the first one's path a bit, though~
  • 01:51:861 (3) - it's just an impression, but this tick 01:52:513 - should be clicked because the note on it is really strong and introduces the most strong part of this section and it doesn't really give the best impression when it is just followed by a sliderend. Ah, yes, I've given a lot of thought about this while mapping this actually. I want to put an object there but to do this means that I have to end this slider 1/2 earlier, which doesn't fit the rest of the map at all (since the rest of the map doesn't even have a 1/2 anywhere) and above that there are no other feasible rhythm that I can snap this slider's end into so I thought snapping the slider end there would be the best option here o.o
  • 02:43:383 (1) - i'd reverse its curve for a smoother motion, but the current one is fine. Decided to lessen the curve's intensity instead (:
  • 03:04:905 (1,2,3,4,1) - i don't really know what you wanted to do here, but visually this could be improved, i mean the curve can be better if you move 03:06:861 (1) - upward It's intentional, it's not meant to be a curve but rather a linear v-shape :3


Normal


  • 00:58:709 (3,4,1) - for visual, it would be nice if they are aligned because there is currently and angle between them that make this pattern not that polished, compared to what you did earlier with straight objects like 00:53:818 (1,2,3) - or 00:48:600 (2,3,4) - I want to make them arranged in a straight line but I'm running out of playspace here unfortunately ._.
  • 02:23:165 (3,1,2,3) - this is the kind of flow or pattern i haven't seen in the map and it looks a little weird because compared to structured patterns you did earlier, this current on looks a little ou of place. The player will be attracted by this circle 02:23:818 (1) - and he wont play the whole slider 02:23:165 (3) - , so it would be better if you move 02:23:818 (1,2,3) - a little on the left to make this flow smoother. Fixed


Hard


  • 00:27:731 (4,5,1) - i see that you increase progressively the distance between each objects but when playing, it feel like 00:28:057 (5,1) - is an antijump because of the angle. You make the player plays the whole sliders here 00:27:405 (3,4,5) -, but the player doesn't have to play the whole slider (5) to hit 00:28:383 (1) -. And this appears like an antijump when the distance is supposed to be higher if you see what i mean. Consider making 00:28:057 (5,1) - played with a straight flow like you did for 00:27:405 (3,4) - , if you intention is to show that the distance between objects is increasing progressively. That's not the intention, but I see your point here - I've put (1) a bit further though so that the anti-jump would be less obvious~
  • 01:39:144 (2) - it would be nice if you keep the same distance, so 2.5x (the distance after it is 2.27) Ah, I've never thought of it while mapping it (I simply went for the aesthetics here) but I've moved (2) more to the left here, hopefully the distance here would be more even
  • 02:39:144 (5,1,2) - this current flow between these objects is a little unnaturally to play and much aiming skills is required to handle 02:39:470 (1,2) - . You play a shape with 02:38:491 (3,4,5) - and then 02:39:470 (1,2) - and the transition between them is a straight line but an irregular distance, which is in my opinion a little difficult to handle. A solution to make this pattern more comfortable to play is to make an angle between them like this : (it reduces the stress) I decided to CTRL + G (2) instead (which has the same effect to build the angle, more or less) and tweaked something around here
    collapsed text
    Image
  • 03:00:991 (1,2,3) - the difference concerning spacing is noticeable, it would be nice to fix it. Eh, the spacing's correct already actually :
    collapsed text
    Image


Insane


  • 00:24:144 (7,8,1) - this staight flow which is not straight triggers me a little, the gameplay is not really affected but it would be nice to make things perfectly straight for visuals :3 Hmm, although I see your point the idea here from the very beginning is very much to let (1) be in contact with (4,5,6) o.o
  • 01:24:959 (7,2) - Avoiding this overlap would make the pattern better for visuals. Changed the direction of the stream here, I hope it works well with the next accelerated spacing pattern as well (:
  • 01:43:709 (6,7,8,9,1) - I'd rather see 3 1/2 sliders here because there are 3 same notes (which would be on each sliderstart) in a row with the same intensity. 3 sliders would give a better contrast according to what you put before (a jump pattern with circles). The current pattern works well because the circle 01:44:198 (7) - makes this 01:44:361 (8,9,1) - played strongly, but imo the song suggests more 3 sliders than the current pattern. You did the same thing with sliders here 01:50:557 (1,2,3,4) - for example. Indeed, changed these into 3 1/2 sliders


I spent more time than expected when modding, maybe because i like this map ;w;
Good luck ~

P.S : You should map Käfig /me runs Interesting song, although I personally still liked Atropos more :3


Thank you very much for your mods, and thank you as well to Net0 for the star (*^-^)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
992 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
So much for doing it in the morning >.> - M4M from #modreq (i'll post link to shinitai-chan if the mod isn't too short)

i'lll edit this post later so...

Placeholder

EDIT: K most of this is really minor
Here the link to the map (you don't have to mod much since my mod is probably useless): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519318

    General

  • Insane od seems a bit low (maybe just me) I suggest at least 8
  • I don't believe Widescreen support should be on all difficulties


    Insane

  • 00:15:013 (2) - imo this would flow a bit better if it was rotate -11 (selection centre) and move it back (some slight adjustments if you do this)
  • 00:31:318 (3) - for this note - being that it is a bit stronger and have a larger impact with the finish - I felt that it should had more spacing (oh course it would need adjustment to notes after this if you move it)\
  • 01:31:318 (2,3,4,5) - can't speak much of this - not affecting much gameplay wise but this did felt a bit cramp compare to everything else in this kiai (probably just me but I figure it was worth mentioning at least)
  • 01:45:339 - don't see the why you ignore this note - thought it was a bit strange when you could do something like this which still fits with the kiai imo
    I understand if you don't do it though
    Image

    Hard

  • 01:26:752 (6) - This is offscreen by Aimod
    Didn't actually find anything else

    Normal
  • 00:17:296 (2) - move this a little like maybe X:441 Y:321 to flow just a bit better
  • 01:06:535 (4,5,6) - imo this is a little complex for an Normal - a new player could easily end up pressing (6) instead of (5) which will trip them up and miss a combo the way it is arrange and this is more of something I would see in an advanced difficulty - ya did it differently here 02:44:361 (4,5,6,1) - which is much easier to read for an new player imo

This was all I found and I hope it was useful in some form (Forgive poor grammar - I type really quick)

GL - Cool map :)
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
Hailie wrote:
So much for doing it in the morning >.> - M4M from #modreq (i'll post link to shinitai-chan if the mod isn't too short)

i'lll edit this post later so...

Placeholder

EDIT: K most of this is really minor
Here the link to the map (you don't have to mod much since my mod is probably useless): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519318 Eh, it's fine :3

    General

  • Insane od seems a bit low (maybe just me) I suggest at least 8 Hmm, I cranked the OD and HP up to 7.5 instead as I didn't want it to be -that- challenging here hehe xD
  • I don't believe Widescreen support should be on all difficulties Disabled widescreen support


    Insane

  • 00:15:013 (2) - imo this would flow a bit better if it was rotate -11 (selection centre) and move it back (some slight adjustments if you do this) Hmm, the (6,1,2) altogether are already perfectly separated away by 120° actually...
  • 00:31:318 (3) - for this note - being that it is a bit stronger and have a larger impact with the finish - I felt that it should had more spacing (oh course it would need adjustment to notes after this if you move it)\ Moved this note one grid to the bottom left, not much that I can do here unfortunately D:
  • 01:31:318 (2,3,4,5) - can't speak much of this - not affecting much gameplay wise but this did felt a bit cramp compare to everything else in this kiai (probably just me but I figure it was worth mentioning at least) Made the (3) and (5) a bit more spacious here
  • 01:45:339 - don't see the why you ignore this note - thought it was a bit strange when you could do something like this which still fits with the kiai imo
    I understand if you don't do it though It's very much intentional (I'm following the drums here), as I already did elsewhere (01:29:198 (2), 0322:676 (2), etc)~
    Image

    Hard

  • 01:26:752 (6) - This is offscreen by Aimod ...oh, didn't notice this really, thank you very much for pointing this out
    Didn't actually find anything else

    Normal
  • 00:17:296 (2) - move this a little like maybe X:441 Y:321 to flow just a bit better Moved
  • 01:06:535 (4,5,6) - imo this is a little complex for an Normal - a new player could easily end up pressing (6) instead of (5) which will trip them up and miss a combo the way it is arrange and this is more of something I would see in an advanced difficulty - ya did it differently here 02:44:361 (4,5,6,1) - which is much easier to read for an new player imo Leaving this as is for now - I personally don't really think that this is something that is overly complex though, plus because of the AR 5.5 here (not AR 4/5) the (4) has already fully disappeared when the (1) appears actually :3

This was all I found and I hope it was useful in some form (Forgive poor grammar - I type really quick) It's fine (:

GL - Cool map :)


Thank you very much Hailie for the mods and the star~
Also thank you very much to Error- for all the stars! I really wasn't expecting that, but I'm really thankful for your kindness (*^-^)
User avatar
Quality Assurance Team
4,422 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
i suggest od 8 for the insane, it's not very challenging to get decent levels of accuracy on maps this straightforward for modern players as you may think

maybe flip the bg so that the main painting piece - that tree - isnt hidden beneath the song selection menu as much as it is currently?

preview of the song sounds better if you dont have the heavy drum section included and just the harmonic melody if you set it to something like 01:23:145 -


insane
01:02:948 (6,7) - stack are broken
00:15:991 (9,10) - 01:29:850 (3,4,5,6) - 01:45:502 (3,4,5,6,7) - 02:00:339 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 02:08:818 (6) - 02:59:035 (1,2,3,4) - 03:15:665 (1,2,3,4) - 03:30:991 (4) - hitsounding and rhythm that you have the player click is so conflicting in these places. Hitsounding and the way the music contrasts everything else in the song would suggest that your mapping should reflect that with more circles to click but instead you opt to just have the hitsounds represent those
03:30:176 (6) - probably just circles works better than introducing something new just in the last pattern because you dont do this anywhere
02:29:361 (6,7,1) - the way autostacking works kind of breakes the aesthetic of this pattern


hard
00:00:992 - to 00:15:665 - should have waaaay less space in comparison to the rest of the map currently it feels out of pace to frist play calm as hell section to then change into playing the section that actually does stuff with barely changing spacing or percieved gameplay
intro could be less dense and less spaced
01:30:502 (6,1) - overlap is barely visible together and makes the pattern look a tad clunky i guess lol


normal
set tickrate to 1? you dont have enough rhythm density here to make the constant ticking sound not-distracting
ar could as well be 6

02:44:687 (5,6,1) - 01:05:557 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - these are more intense to play than most of the stuff that you do in the chorus of the map, contrasts heavily with how calm the song is in this place and i dont think that fits too well, would suggest simplifying rhythm more for these


easy
set tickrate to 1? you dont have enough rhythm density here to make the constant ticking sound not-distracting
that everything ovleraps will probably make the diff a ton of times harder to actually read properly for someone just starting out with the game. it also makes everything feel unnecessarily cluttered. i think going with higher spacing in general as well as a bit higher slidervelocity to avoid this would help a lot
right now this diff is probably harder to interpret than the normal and i think that's not at all what you're aiming for owhat you want to aim for with this difficulty

if you do this you will notice that the rhythm and the diff will start to feel like a normal, because that's what this diff pretty much is - a simplistic normal that was squashed together a bit

would consider nominating if the easy becomes an actual easy i think currently it's harder to play and read than the normal which is probably not what you want to have lol
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,842 posts
Offline
Oooh thank you very much Okorin for the mod! I really wasn't expecting it at all (*^-^)

I'll reply to it later if you don't mind, I have something else that I have to finish for now~
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 47 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: