forum

Penguin's Presidential Speech

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Penguin
GREETINGS!

First and foremost, I'd also like to thank all 14 of you who cast your vote for me! A record-breaking landslide victory! I give my biggest thanks to everyone who participated in this year's elections. I'd also like to thank my fellow running-mates for this fair election we had. It was a pleasure to run alongside you.

Today, I stand here among my fellow denizens, my fellow OT!Government officials, and, most of all, my friends. I am excited to oversee the bright future of Off-Topic, and bring us into a wonderful era, full of quality and enjoyment for all! Together, we will be the change that Off-Topic needs!

In our recent history, we have seen many crises appear and test our resolve, but the wonderful denizens of Off-Topic have always overcome such struggles. We must continue to prove our strength and resilience to bring Off-Topic into the era that we have always dreamed of. It may not be easy at times, but as proven in the past, we will always overcome the trials and tribulations that come our way.

I'd also like to speak on the greatness that is Off-Topic. I would like to remind everyone that our greatness should never be a given. It shall always be earned. Today, we stand upon the shoulders of giants. Whether it be Ephemeral, Wojjan, Shellghost, Flanster, Abraker, or all the countless denizens that created this place we call home, we must not take what we have for granted.

They all played a great part in creating this magnificent place we all call home, and we must not forget them or their sacrifices.
We will continue the legacy of Off-Topic, and create a wonderful place for all future generations. I'm looking forward to working with my fellow denizens, and looking forward to the times ahead of us. Thank you.

I solemnly swear that I will rightfully execute the Office of President of OT, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the OTConstitution.
ninore
ok implement DAT now
igorsprite
👏👏👏
Zelzatter Zero
woof
Cerno
Nyan
pentaqola
*claps my hands at mach speed*
ClevelandsMyBro
wow