forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani

AutoMedic wrote:

You do that one more time, I'll fucking rip your guts out
Don't forget to fuck them. You can't bear my children if you don't wish to rape Boat.
-sev

Aurani wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

You do that one more time, I'll fucking rip your guts out
You can't bear my children if you don't wish to rape Boat.
Deal breaker.
B1rd
All of this sodomistic speech is absolutely disgusting.
-SayaKai
lol o-o
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Speak for yourself.
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

What a lovely butt you have there - it would be a shame if someone were to sodomize it.
Apex_old
untitled
Trash Boat
Confirmed rule of thumb: Sarcasm and jokes(even good ones) are raepable
DeletedUser_4041880
olivia272
Haha. Sodomy. Haha.
Vuelo Eluko
kuvster a rank 22k player got a 430pp play because loltouchscreen
and tom94 is defending him on his ask.fm because "it was hard"

newsflash
its not supposed to be 'hard' for a rank 22k player to get a 400pp score
its not
supposed
to be
possible

but its ok because tom94 knows how hard a touchscreen is to play with, so what if the score is impossible even for tablet/mouse players 100x better than kuvster

of course i realize theres nothing to be done about it because he probably didnt hack, just venting
IppE

Riince wrote:

newsflash
its not
supposed
to be
possible

but its ok because tom94 knows how hard a touchscreen is to play with, so what if the score is impossible even for tablet/mouse players 100x better than him

of course i realize theres nothing to be done about it because he probably didnt hack, just venting
olivia272
Do you know what else is >hard<?
Yoeri
no
IppE

olivia272 wrote:

High carbon steel
Granger
Well, that doesnt quite seem to work.

Bweh
We should just ban those abusive touchscreen players forever

olivia272 wrote:

Diamonds
Granger

Riince wrote:

newsflash
its not
supposed
to be
possible

but its ok because tom94 knows how hard a touchscreen is to play with, so what if the score is impossible even for tablet/mouse players 100x better than kuvster

But werent TAG4 maps "unranked" for the same reason? Talk about being a hypocryte...
Bweh
I can see TAG maps being easier to abuse than maps like Granat DT
Aurani
I'll abuse you instead.
FuZ
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
olivia272
I can watch.
Bweh
There's this special kind of fucking I picked up during my trip to Canada called fuck off
Yuudachi-kun
Go buy a touchscreen and pratice for hours everyday and play granat DT 2000 times and then come back, Riince.

olivia272
I could use the organs.
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

Go buy a touchscreen and pratice for hours everyday and play granat DT 2000 times and then come back, Riince.

flawed as fuck logic ignoring my point entirely/10
i could do that.. but what would it prove? that i was right?
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

flawed as fuck logic ignoring my point entirely/10
You can be different skill levels with different input methods. Stop being so jealous of what other people can do.
Vuelo Eluko
the point is you dont need skill if you can memorize, but it doesnt work that way with tablet/mouse, you cant just memorize, you have to actually be able to execute movements lengthwise not just remember where to touch with your finger. you can't brute force that if the map is way out of your league.
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

There's this special kind of fucking I picked up during my trip to Canada called fuck off
Oh, don't worry, I'll fuck you gently with my off-hand.
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

the point is you dont need skill if you can memorize, but it doesnt work that way with tablet/mouse, you cant just memorize, you have to actually be able to execute movements lengthwise not just remember where to touch with your finger. you can't brute force that if the map is way out of your league.
Memorisation can be a skill, and if he wants to put untold hours into one map, then he deserves the pp. He's not going to be making those once a day.

I'm also guessing that having to move your hand around a touchscreen is something you didn't think of as movement?
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

Riince wrote:

Memorisation can be a skill, and if he wants to put untold hours into one map, then he deserves the pp. He's not going to be making those once a day.
i have several friends who have done similar things, even one who played four dimensions fully around 1000 times with similar pp to mr touchscreen, and his best play on it is.. 40% with nofail. because the map is just too hard, no amount of memorizing fixes that unless you use a touchscreen.
Yuudachi-kun
Four dimensions isn't a jump map, though. You're just telling Kuvster that he isn't entitled to his pp because you're (And others) "technically" better at the game and can't get the plays he can. Get real.
Vuelo Eluko
and the guy im talking about isnt even a touchscreen player, seriously now, you're just agreeing with me at this point, the guy im talking about didnt use touchscreen, why couldnt he get the epic play on a stream map with memorizing? because his peripheral isn't blatantly broken for osu! that's why.
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

and the guy im talking about isnt even a touchscreen player, seriously now, you're just agreeing with me at this point, the guy im talking about didnt use touchscreen, why couldnt he get the epic play on a stream map with memorizing?|
I'm saying you can't compare 4D to Granat.
Vuelo Eluko
stream maps are to a mouse/tablet what jump maps are to a touchscreen, if you are to agree with the idea that your peripheral limits you in some way.

both maps are way out of said players league

one player could memorize it with a broken peripheral that requires much less from the player, another could memorize but couldnt get the score because that's not how it works for real peripherals.
Bweh

Aurani wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Oh, don't worry, I'll fuck you gently with my off-hand.
How does that even work
Yuudachi-kun
So you're going to compare someone using a mouse playing one of the most stamina intensive ranked stream map in the game at a high bpm to a 40 second jump map?

Granat clearly isn't out of his league if he can fc it.
Vuelo Eluko
yes because a mouse/tablet player of kuvsters level couldnt dt granat OR fc freedom dive regardless of memorizing for the same reason of it being way too hard, but with a touchscreen and enough memorizing can at least do 1 for similar amounts of pp, which is the main linking factor between the 2 maps here.
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

How does that even work
It doesnt

Frostei wrote:

Click here
Well dammit, now I have to resize it. Again.
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

yes because a mouse/tablet player of kuvsters level couldnt dt granat OR fc freedom dive for the same reason of it being way too hard, but with a touchscreen and enough memorizing can at least do 1 for similar amounts of pp, which is the main linking factor between the 2 maps here.

You're talking about a touchscreen and memorisation as if it would happen within an hour, and equating pp directly with skilll and your idea of what someone "should" be able to do.

I implore you to get a touchscreen and make these plays, then when you find out how hard it is to actually do, you'll realise Kuvster is on a whole different level than what you're trying to see in pp. You're just trying to restrict someones efforts based on your narrow idea of what should and shouldn't be possible.
show more